Short, Chubby, big boobs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's bumping going on when I'm not here? :(

Good morning everyone! It's Hump Day and we're almost to Friday! I miss you all and I hope that your day is a great one! *boobiesquishinghugs* to one and all! :heart:

Afternoon to all the short, chubby, and big-boobed women and all of us boobs who can't live without you! :)

Perspective....

Good Afternoon! :D As a shorty of 4'11" (in truth... 4' 10.5" lol) I thought I'd post this shot from a taller person's eye level
looking down... Hmm... Must be some of the draw us short women have? :D

attachment.php

Last edited:
Good Afternoon! :D As a shorty of 4'11" (in truth... 4' 10.5" lol) I thought I'd post this shot from a taller person's eye level

attachment.php

NOT the shortest woman I know ;)

Whoohoooooo!

NOT the shortest woman I know ;)

Whoohoooooo!

Glad you like the pic. ;) :kiss: I'm getting shorter every decade... I used to be 2 inches taller. I figure that at the rate of 1 inch per decade, by the time I'm 80 years old, I'll be down to 4'7" or 8".... Shrinking height, expanding waist, lengthening boobs... :D

Glad you like the pic. ;) :kiss: I'm getting shorter every decade... I used to be 2 inches taller. I figure that at the rate of 1 inch per decade, by the time I'm 80 years old, I'll be down to 4'7" or 8".... Shrinking height, expanding waist, lengthening boobs... :D

Great-grandmother was 4'8" when she passed away at between 98 and 101, we're not sure. Tough old Polock.

I dated sisters in college that were 4'9" and 4'7" respectively.

My mother-in-law wasn't 4'10".

Niece is 4'9" and that's with wearing sneakers.

Great-grandmother was 4'8" when she passed away at between 98 and 101, we're not sure. Tough old Polock.

I dated sisters in college that were 4'9" and 4'7" respectively.

My mother-in-law wasn't 4'10".

Niece is 4'9" and that's with wearing sneakers.

I think my grandmother was about 4'7" when she passed away.... Not sure how short my mom was when she passed, but I know she had lost a few inches. She started at over 5'. We have several short, strong-willed women in my family's history! :cattail:

I think my grandmother was about 4'7" when she passed away.... Not sure how short my mom was when she passed, but I know she had lost a few inches. She started at over 5'. We have several short, strong-willed women in my family's history! :cattail:

My paternal grandmother was, too, short, standing not 5 ft tall, a full-blooded Mohawk. So yeah, I've been surrounded by short, BBW womens all my life.

attachment.php

I can think of a few perspectives that would be a great draw.

Evening, everyone! I hope you all are doing great tonight!

I love your picture, feline! So sexy and thanks for sharing. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back