AH Directory-a proposal

Lit Name: LettersFromTatyana
Alts: Yup, but she doesn't post to the forums.
Your Gender: Female.
Orientation: I celebrate the entire collection. :)
Occupation: Full-time researcher, part-time maybe-I-should-finish-that-dissertation grad student.
Link to Stories on Lit: See sig.
Story to read first: The Pareto Efficient Relationship, I guess?
Location: The better Carolina, desperately counting down the years until I can return to New England.
Timezone: EST/EDT/ET/Whatever you call that time zone where sports start too late.
Your SO if on Lit: Nope.
Nationality: American.
Political Affiliation: Can I have another few pages please?
Cat or Dog Person: I'm a rabbit person. The hopping around my living room kind, I swear.
What transition are undergoing? Either finishing my PhD or dropping out of grad school/quitting my job and creating my own Barbara Kingsolver-inspired, Animal Vegetable Miracle-like fantasy in rural New England. It's a toss-up at this point.
What should people know about you before posting with you: Dunno?

Last edited:
Lit Name : bi golly
Your Gender : male
Orientation : heteroflexible
Status (married, attached, single/looking single/go away) : Single
Link to Stories on Lit : http://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=408278&page=submissions
Timezone : PST
Political Affiliation : What passes for liberal these days
Your First Language : English
Cat or Dog Person : I have a cat, but that was an accident.
What should people know about you before posting with you (20 words or less) If you like my stories, I'm glad. I try to write to engage.

Hi!! I'm new here. Been reading the stories since this site opened, I think, in 1999 but it took me twelve years to register a name and come play! lol Looking forward to meeting new people here and hopefully sharing my own writings. :cathappy:

Lit Name:
BiAnyOtherName
ALTs: None
Orientation: Very Bi
Status (married, attached, single/looking single/go away): Attached Swinger
Occupation: Gay Wife, Mother, Lover, Sister, Friend, Slut, Poetess, Author
My Stories on Lit: None
Time Zone: Central
Your SO if on Lit: She's not, at least not yet
Political Affiliation: Libertarian
Offline until notice: What?
My First Language: English
Cat or Dog Person: Cat
What should people know about you before posting with you (20 words or less): I am flirty and complex!

Your Lit story that new readers would enjoy first: None yet

Lit Name :Bimusicman

Your Gender :Male

Orientation :Bisexual

Timezone :pacific

Political Affiliation :Dem

Your First Language :English

Cat or Dog Person :Both

What transition are undergoing? (20 words or less). uhhh.. No transitions as of late. Does growing my hair super long again count?

What should people know about you before posting with you (20 words or less) Open, brutally honest, well experienced, loathe ignorance, bullies, racists, and general stupidity. Sarcastic, and probably talk to much. ;)

Your Lit story that new readers would enjoy first : Haven't uploaded yet.. getting there tho..

Lit Name : Fyrewing
Alt's : DocOutlands
Orientation : straight
Link to Stories on Lit :
-updated- Winging It! Episode 1
-updated- Life & Love, Rebooted - chapter 1

Morning Playtime 01 written as docoutlands
Timezone : Central USA (GMT-6)
Your SO if on Lit : nope, she edits mine but doesn't write herself
Political Affiliation : independent, mainly libertarian
Offline until notice : hm? I work long hours and am usually online just late eve/early morn
Second Language: Spanish (or Mexican, as my wife teases me)
Cat or Dog Person : cats (most dogs are too dumb)
What transition are undergoing? (20 words or less). Trying to push on my writing
What should people know about you before posting with you (20 words or less). I dunno how to answer that - I try to be easy-going and patient with everyone.

Last edited:
Lit Name : CurvAppeal, Curvie, CA
Alt's : Maybe you'll find out one day
Your Gender : Female (would love to be male)
Orientation : Flamming Bisexual
Link to Stories on Lit :none
Timezone :Pacific
Your SO if on Lit : N/A
Political Affiliation : Fuck it
Offline until notice : No given time
Your First Language:English
Cat or Dog Person :Cats, yay!
What transition are undergoing? (20 words or less).being owned
What should people know about you before posting with you : Very kind hearted, but impatient if I don't get my point across the first time. I wear my heart on my sleeve and I am impulsive. I rarely ever say anything mean, curse my heart!

Lit Name : CandiCame
Alt's : none
Your Gender : XY- oh, gender- I'll let you know when I figure it out
Orientation : ????
Status (married, attached, single/looking single/go away) : single
Link to Stories & Poetry on Lit : http://www.literotica.com/s/xaxac-brigadon-and-knights-of-order-ch-01
Timezone : I dunno
What's on my avatar?: Kaworu
Political Affiliation : n/a
Your SO if on Lit : SO?
Cat or Dog Person : Both
What should people know about you before posting with you (20 words or less) : take me as I am

Lit Name : PurpleJade
Alt's : None
Your Gender : Female
Orientation : Bi-Curious/Latent Bi-Sexual
Status (married, attached, single/looking single/go away) : Married (and faithful)
Link to Stories on Lit : None
Timezone : GMT
Political Affiliation : Liberal
Offline until notice : ???
Cat or Dog Person : Either, though I have a cat
What transition are undergoing? (20 words or less) .....
What should people know about you before posting with you (20 words or less) I'm not interested in PM'ing with men, as I love my husband, and I'm not looking for random encounters with anyone

Lit Name : Sugary_Comfort
Orientation : Straight
Status (married, attached, single/looking single/go away) : Single and pregnant
Link to Stories on Lit : They're crap, I wouldn't bother haha!
Timezone : Alaskan Standard Time
Political Affiliation : N/A
Cat or Dog Person : Dog but I really love cats, too!
What transition are undergoing? (20 words or less): Transition? Um...I'm 7 months pregnant, due in the beginning of November, and trying to find a job that will hire someone who will work for two months and then take off a month...does that count?
What should people know about you before posting with you (20 words or less): I'm polite but I don't mind fighting back.

Newb.

Lit Name: KittyKida
Alts: Not on Lit, but Kida LaVelouria.
Age: Physically I'm 21, mentally I'm an ornery, old, opinionated hag.:rolleyes:
Your Gender: Female
Orientation: Very bi-sexual.
Occupation: I'm a healer, an artist, a cynic, a geek and a psycho bitch.
Link to Stories on Lit: First chapter of a story,Erotic poem,Non-erotic poem,Another non-erotic, AND another. I suggest the story, and the first non-erotic poem listed. None of it is the best, but it's enjoyable to me.
Location: A few hours drive to Aqua de Vida . . . so the map says.
Timezone: Eastern Standard
Your SO if on Lit: He posts with my name, and identifies himself.
Nationality: German, Swedish, and I'm a citizen of the United States.
Political Affiliation: I'm an anarchist, but for all intensive purposes, i.e.: voting, I prefer "other" because my platforms span the spectrum.
Cat or Dog Person: I like fluffy things. Kiddens, pubbies, labbits, doggles, bunnerds, caz, etc. I've also got quite a bit of admiration for LARGE animals . . . burmese pythons, anacondas, panthers, lions, tigers. (bears not so much.)
What transition are undergoing? (20 words or less): Living without my brother, new home, trying to find my life purpose, as opposed to just helping others find theirs.
What should people know about you before posting with you: "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes and I'm sometimes hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." :kiss: Marilyn.

And that's all she wrote. xoxo

Lit Name : Handley_Page

Alt's : I don't have one, but maybe, at need. . . .

Your Gender : Male, last time I looked

Status (married, attached, single/looking single/go away) : single: (divorced, thanks the Lord)

Link to Stories on Lit : [See sig line]

Time zone : GMT/BST

Your SO if on Lit : erm. . . . ?

Political Affiliation : Left of centre

Religion: C of E

Your First Language: English [English]

Cat or Dog Person : No real preference

What transition are undergoing? (20 words or less). I am recovering from throat cancer, but it's getting steadily better.

What should people know about you before posting with you (20 words or less). I'm quite retiring, loud, noisy, and totally crazy.

Motto: "If all else fails, read the Instructions"

Last edited:
Lit Name : MNHOT2001
Your Gender : Male
Orientation : Bi curious with a few experiences
Status (married, attached, single/looking single/go away) : Long term separation (18 months and counting)
Link to Stories on Lit : See the main Literotica.com site and find username mnhot2001 and see my favorites, esp stories from un femme
Location : Minnesota and other midwestern states (travel lots for work)
Timezone : Central Standard Time
Political Affiliation : Common Sense
Cat or Dog Person : Dog
What transition are undergoing? (20 words or less): Next steps in life and what I have at the center of this life. Is my view temporal or eternal?
What should people know about you before posting with you (20 words or less): I am open minded and there is much more to me than what you see on the surface. TRY ME!

Last edited:
Lit Name : SensualDreamer
Alt's : None. Yet.
Your Gender :Female
Orientation : Straight -and friendly to all
Link to Stories on Lit : Stories are here
Timezone : Central
Political Affiliation : N/A I focus on each issue individually
Religion : Christian
Offline until notice : I'm online most every day - depending on how busy I am
What should people know about you before posting with you: I usually post to the Playground, and never underestimate reading a person's profile

Additional FAQ
1. Why haven't you responded to my PM(s)? : Simple: If you can't bother to post in my thread, I can't be bothered to reply to your PM :)
2. Can I add you on Yahoo? I prefer getting to know a person on Lit via posting before giving out my Yahoo information. If you have been a member for more than a year and still have fewer than 100 posts, the chance of your obtaining my Yahoo information is severly limited.
3. I've heard your voice, do you have any Lit audio stories? Not at this present time, tho I have uploaded a rather naughty audio to my thread - and only those who post in my thread have found it ;)

Last edited:
Lit Name: SailorJerry
Alt's: SanJuan24 on other sites
Your Gender: Male
Orientation: Heterosexual (also very tolerant and respectful of the orientations of others)
Status: single/casually looking – it’s got to be the right fit
Link to Stories on Lit: http://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=1348100&page=submissions
Timezone: Pacific
Political Affiliation: Apolitical. Well, I have political views, but discussing politics is so unsexy.
Your First Language: English
Cat or Dog Person: Um, ick ! I prefer sex with PEOPLE, thanks.

What transition are you undergoing?: I’m trying to be a better erotic writer – for myself. It gets me off. ;-)
What should people know about you before posting with you: Be respectful. Not just to me, but to everybody. Remember: “Somebody that’s nice to you, but not nice to the waiter, is not a nice person”.

Your Lit story that new readers would enjoy first: It’s not posted yet, but look for a coming story called “Lessons at the Beach” (Currently being edited)

Lit Name : LucyH (Short for Lucy Hughes)
Alts : None
Your Gender : Female, if I have to pick just one.
Orientation : sadomasochist (permanent), straight (subject to change)
Status (married, attached, single/looking single/go away) : About to be single. Plan to be single for the foreseeable future.
Link to Stories on Lit : http://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=1304922&page=submissions
Timezone : Eastern
Political Affiliation: depends on the issue
Cat or Dog Person : Not really
What transition are undergoing? (20 words or less). Divorce and moving to another country.
What should people know about you before posting with you (20 words or less) If I seem to be saying something mean, you're probably misunderstanding. Try reading it with a friendlier tone and see how that works.

Last edited:
Lit Name: secretlover1
Alt's: None
Your Gender: I'm all woman
Orientation: Straight
Link to Stories on Lit: No submissions just yet
Timezone: GMT
Your SO if on Lit: Nope
Political Affiliation: Politics?
Offline until notice: Online every day
Cat or Dog Person: Dog.
What transition are undergoing? learning to love myself
What should people know about you before posting with you: Read the Additional Information Below

Additional information: OK some of the things you should know:-
1) I am not into any of the following:- watersports, shemales, scatting, diaper play, BDSM, anal, cuckold, spitting, humiliation, incest, taboo, forced sex....this list is not exhaustive
2) I don't cam so don't bother asking - not into anything live except IM
3) I'm not interested in watching you perform on a video for me it leaves me cold - unless it is JUST your pretty face and you just want to show off your dicks most of the time :(
4) I don't do nudity pics - again don't bother asking
5) I don't want messages from anyone who's married or attached
6) If you're over 45 I'm not interested sorry

Your Lit story that new readers would enjoy first: No entries.....yet :heart:

Last edited:
Lit Name : geekmaster24
Alt's :
Status (married, attached, single/looking single/go away) : single/looking
Timezone : Eastern Standard Time
Political Affiliation : Independent, Conservative
Offline until notice : Mostly on in the mornings and offline in the afternoon and early evenings while I got to school and work.
What should people know about you before posting with you (20 words or less) I am very opinionated and it takes a lot to change my mind. Being the stubborn guy that I am.

Lit Name: SixtyMinuteMan

Alt's: None

Your Gender: Male

Orientation: Queer

Status: Attached, semi-poly, not-quite-open, non-Judeo-Christian-traditional relationship

Link to Stories on Lit: Here you go.

Timezone: Pacific (GMT -8)

Political Affiliation: Left. Humanist, feminist, sex positive, opposed to racism, elitism, plutocracy, the tyranny of wealth. All of which are American dreams. All of which are American dreams. All of which... whoops. Channeled my inner RAtM for a second, there. Occupy, motherfuckers.

Cat or Dog Person: Lifelong dog person presently under the occupation of two cats.

What transition are undergoing? (20 words or less). Hard hat telecom construction manager to desk-driving engineer/facility project manager.

What should people know about you before posting with you (20 words or less): Are you kidding? I can't write an out-of-office status message in twenty words.

Your Lit story that new readers would enjoy first: Straight story- Commander Rainey Gay story- Educating Ken

I've been gone quite a while. I'm trying to get back into a writing habit, and it seems like being here might encourage that.

Last edited:
Lit Name : ArchLady03
Orientation : Straight
Status (married, attached, single/looking single/go away) : Single
Link to Stories on Lit : Haven't written any... yet
Timezone : EST
Political Affiliation : Independent with both conservative and liberal leanings
Cat or Dog Person : Both!
What transition are you undergoing: Getting ready to start my final year of undergrad. Very excited!
What should people know about you before posting with you (20 words or less): I try to remain open, honest and respectful, at the very least you should be respectful as well :)

Lit Name : Litfan10
Alt's : None and never will
Your Gender : Male
Orientation : Open-minded
Status (married, attached, single/looking single/go away) : attached, but see previous response
Link to Stories on Lit :https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=1194228&page=submissions
Timezone : EST
Your SO if on Lit : slave_
Political Affiliation : Independent
Offline until notice :
Cat or Dog Person : both
What transition are undergoing? (20 words or less). perverted, smut minded slave owning poly-amorous bisexual Buddhist - Hell of a journey getting here but I love the destination.
What should people know about you before posting with you (20 words or less) hate negativity, love life

Your Lit story that new readers would enjoy first :

Last edited:
Lit Name : RedMonkeyButt
Your Gender : female
Status (married, attached, single/looking single/go away) : married with children
Link to Stories on Lit : http://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=1376662&page=submissions
Timezone : The middle one (Central, don't think too hard)
Your SO if on Lit : Nope.
Political Affiliation : Not affiliated with any politics, thank the lord.
Offline until notice : I'm here. Mostly.
Your First Language : English. Second language... Bad English
Cat or Dog Person : Horse person stuck with a dog.
What transition are undergoing? (20 words or less). Uhm... I think I might become a butterfly...
What should people know about you before posting with you (20 words or less) I like humor and will try to make you laugh. Don't judge.

Your Lit story that new readers would enjoy first : Whichever one blows your skirt up.

Last edited:
Back