Shy's quaint country cottage

More images that seem to click with some ideas...

Love-Love-Romance-Love-Paare-Couples-dAvLO-wave-pics-April-PARY-kiss-loVv-sandee-romance-Romantic-PDA-Poljubac-hearts-erotic-sensual-they-both-are-perfectjust-like-uswink-Couple-daniels-amor-wendys-lovers-comments_large.jpg

close,up,couple,digital,art,embrace,kiss,love,lovers,man,and,woman,monochromatic,photo,photography,romance,sensual,sensuous-d11bf72fb7e48786790f8381ff9c98bd_i.jpg

This one taken from Phonefun215A's thread because...well...why not?
tumblr_kwt937mZKe1qz7ltxo1_500.jpg
 
Last edited:
*He harboured a man’s strength. Powerful, unyielding, undeniable. Even in the slightest touches upon the dip of lower-back, his power radiated with his intent as he pulled her closer. She was a mere wisp compared to him; his hardened body towering her slight frame. But it wasn’t this that caused a thrill to resonate deep in her core. No. It was the focused, purposeful, determined glint to his gaze...a hunter’s gaze. And she? Prey? Game? Open territory to claim? She would never know; but the thrill that bolted through her as he captured her willing body between him and the countertop behind her, it was enough to awaken a suppressed darkness she had often neglected, and only the rare few had ever seen...the true nature of a woman.

Again his lips seized hers, her trembling hands cupping his jaw and pulling him deeper. And again her reaction shocked her; her soft hips rolling gently into his as the darkened flames of her need began to ignite within her. She was acting on instinct, primal and carnal. How he brought it out within her, she wouldn’t waste the time to ponder it. A slender, toned thigh brushed up against his side, curling around his muscled leg. She was nothing but a reaction to his cause, his own intent.

A lust-filled gasp was lost to his hungry kiss, her lips tearing away as she gulped breathlessly for air. Her eyes fluttered open, yet there was nothing left of the shy, timid woman that first greeted him in this room. Her emerald gaze burning deeply into his own as her fingertips fell from his jaw to pull at the hem of his shirt.

A game...yes, it was a game man and woman had fought since the beginning of time. The game of power, the game of lust... a soft glint within her orbs challenged him. If he wanted to play, then let it begin...*

Slender fingers found way beneath his shirt, grazed at the hard angles beneath, and dragged the cotton upwards. There was no argument. No need. The cool air of the cottage striking the smooth stretch of his flesh as they coiled together, stripped him, until her fingers gave way to his own and he tugged the T up and away. For a moment, just an instant, he considered the kitchen's quaint confines for a suitable place. He chose the back of a kitchen chair as his target and tossed the grey T-shirt at it, striking the back and failing to get it to loop over. Instead, balled up and forgotten, it slumped in a pile of soft fabric at the chair's feet.

He was busy filling the space between them. Gathering her up in his arms, he secured her in the stretch of his rugged embrace. The feel of her lean body melding against his own, her fingers free to explore the ridges of his shoulders or the stretch of his back while his own found their own encouragements. One crept low, beneath a sleek thigh as she hooked it around him, and took her weight in the stretch of his palm. Holding her to him, against him, so the heat of his prick remained trapped against the warmth of her body.

"You're wearing too much." He finally said.

The words a breathy rumble, poured from his chest in a deep catastrophe that sounded far more primal and wild than he'd have liked. Control, so frequently, was everything to him. She'd provoked him to the boundaries of it so easily. Inspired the way he crushed his mouth to the hollow of her throat and tasted the sweet of her skin, tongue lashing before kisses could follow. Devouring her. Intent. The room's heat swelling as his hand slid up to weigh her breast in his rough palm through the sheer fabric of her own attire.

"More."
 
Anti-Hancock Idea

banks-expecting.jpg

Name: Pandora Doe (previous name Elysia)
Age: 27-28 (actual age: immortal)
Notable features: Brilliant blue-green eyes, large scar on the back of head (causing retrograde amnesia - long term amnesia), night terrors/flashbacks
Other Details:
Pandora was a name she gave herself. The myths surrounding Pandora spoke to her deeply, and as such gave the name to herself...preferring the name over Jane Doe. She has spent the last 3-4 years in therapy trying to recover her memory after she was admitted to hospital with life-threatening injuries.

She is half a being...half a soul, half a mind, half a spirit. As such, she acts on intuition, constantly in search of something, someone, some unknown thing in hopes to complete herself. Her dreams and nightmares always consist of one man - the dream man.

At the time of the story she is working as a librarian, preferring the worlds within books to the reality. She watches the world; observing in silence, but quick to help. She is drawn to those in trouble, but often gets herself in danger's way in attempts to help. Yet, she also walks around with a constant sense of paranoia. Not voices or the like; but the sixth sense that she is constantly being watched, hunted, in danger. Her inner thoughts remain hidden, choosing to deliberately withhold them from her psychiatrist, since there is no point attempting to explain it.

Unbeknownst to her, she is an immortal. She was made as a pair thousands of years ago. Her immortal abilities rise when she is with her pair; her match, her partner. While apart, however, she is mortal; she is vulnerable to illness/injury, ages, etc. Her paranoia is legitimate; she is being hunted (by who, I don't know yet. Will work it out). Her and her pair are the last of their kind; all the others were killed.

Her dream man? Well...that is her pair. I am leaving this open as it isn't really my role to work out. The main thing is that he is looking for her, and finds her, just as all the fun action and bad guys come in.

Will work more on this later.

He violently awoke and frantically gasped for air, his body trembled as excruciating bolts of pain agonizingly ripped through his body. The memory of her eyes burned into his sight…her sea-emerald eyes pleading, begging…filled with so much pain.

Her voice echoed through his head.

“Please? Hear me…please?”

Her desperate whisper rang in his ears. The piercing plea rendered him paralyzed, tearing the last pieces of his soul in a direction he couldn’t recognize. The pain filled his powerful body yet he was unable to move. It absorbed him, his mind screamed in torture unable to hide from her plea. In that instant her eyes were gone, the pain resolving to numbness. Jerking to sit upright he gazed wearily, his mind tried to comprehend his surroundings.

A delicate wind blew open a silk curtain, revealing the twilight horizon of the city. Moonbeams highlighted the room; an old bookcase stood in the corner as ancient books overflowed onto the wingback leather chair beside it. An antique wood chest stood adjacent, adorned with newly lit candles and a wash basin steaming with warm water. Satin sheets canopied over him, tied gracefully to the tops of the four-post bed in which he sat. His body slowly regained its feeling, his long pale fingers grasping at the dark satin sheets below him. Laying back he slowly regained his breath, his composure slowly restored as he realised he was in his own chamber.

Again she haunted his dreams. Just as every night since their parting, her soul visited him, the same message repeating itself, the pain intensifying as each full moon passed. Images of their last time he held her plastered his mind. The pleading eyes as they captured her, the blood pooling from her lips as they slammed the silver baton to the back of her head; her pain-filled whispers… Even in his waking hours he could hear it humming in the back of his mind, a voice he could never forget even if he tried.

Love the write up. I am totally pumped about it.

You did a better job in the reverse role than I ever could! I have much to live up too. :eek:

Would you like me to post my write up here as well?
 
Love the write up. I am totally pumped about it.

You did a better job in the reverse role than I ever could! I have much to live up too. :eek:

Would you like me to post my write up here as well?

I cannot speak for Shy FD but surely it deserves a thread all of its very own? Although I shall of course read it wherever it appears.:rose:

*hugs you warmly*

I am almost finished my post in our thread. Once again I must apologize for how long it is taking me I am way behind on all of my threads. I am determined to be caught back up before school starts in less than a week. :)
 
Love the write up. I am totally pumped about it.

You did a better job in the reverse role than I ever could! I have much to live up too. :eek:

Would you like me to post my write up here as well?
*pounces and hugs him tightly, her smile beaming*
Of course you can put your writeup here. You are always more than welcome to leave anything here. My space is your space. I can't wait to see what you have come up with...I'm so excited!

I adore the middle one Shy. :rose:
I know, it is adorable. I adore it, I adore them all actually.

I cannot speak for Shy FD but surely it deserves a thread all of its very own? Although I shall of course read it wherever it appears.:rose:

*hugs you warmly*

I am almost finished my post in our thread. Once again I must apologize for how long it is taking me I am way behind on all of my threads. I am determined to be caught back up before school starts in less than a week. :)
Awwwww Yeishia, you are so cute. You don't have to read it if you don't want to...but I will PM you the thread once it starts.

*hugs warmly*
 
20530_ana-de-armas-vestida-de-romana.jpg

Jean-Leon-Gerome-Selling-Female-Slaves-in-Rome.jpg


Feeling the itch to write and nothing to write for...I suppose it is about time I go co-writer hunting...
 
Last edited:
Feeling the itch to write and nothing to write for...I suppose it is about time I go co-writer hunting...

I'd volunteer to be one of the hunted, but since I have a good idea of what the answer would be, I'll sit it out :rose:
 
I'd volunteer to be one of the hunted, but since I have a good idea of what the answer would be, I'll sit it out :rose:
*gives him a friendly embrace*
M13...don't you have enough stories? Aren't you overloaded as it is? Hmmmm? Are you sure it just isn't the case of you being greedy? :rose:
 
Still wanting to do something with these...There is a story here I can feel it...

ps01.jpg

camelot.jpg
 
Last edited:
*gives him a friendly embrace*
M13...don't you have enough stories? Aren't you overloaded as it is? Hmmmm? Are you sure it just isn't the case of you being greedy? :rose:

Moi? Greedy? Never.

Anyway, what's wrong with making an offer that I know wont be taken up? :D That doesn't make me greedy. Anyway, I said I would sit it out, so it's not like there was an offer anyway.
 
Moi? Greedy? Never.

Anyway, what's wrong with making an offer that I know wont be taken up? :D That doesn't make me greedy. Anyway, I said I would sit it out, so it's not like there was an offer anyway.
Ah - well thank you for the self-esteem booster ;)
 
Shy I am still waiting to disuses the idea you put to Rider and I but so far we have not connected *giggles* makes me wonder if you have the time to write either, you are never around *pouts*

Rather than take on more stories than I can handle I just wanted to get caught up on the ones I have and see where I stood time wise.

If one takes on to many stories, like it or not the quality of work suffers eventually :(

I hate time zones especially Ausssie ones I shall continue to sit by the proverbial phone :D :rose:

P.S. First picture...me...mine!
 
-slips in and gives a grin as he see's the discussion-

See? If people like rider, m, and yeishia are poking around cuz they love your writing then you can no longer argue with me when I say you writ brilliantly. I may write like crap but writers of their callaber cannot be wrong. So there!

-pinches shy on the bottom and does a little victory dance.-

-hugs yeishia while he is there-

Hi! I edited my post. I will hopefully be in the mood to keep writing today cuz I has more to post
 
A lone wolfling comes trotting carrying a basket in her muzzle. Within that basket is a selection of cocoas and teas, a few bundles of white sage, some hickory chips, a pretty piece of driftwood carved into a knotted figure of a wolf...some other odds and ends. A lone pale peach colored rose rests atop the bounty.

The wolfling stops a few feet away from the porch and shifts, after placing the basket on the ground. Once the mist has come and gone? The lone female picks up the basket and carries it to the front door. A small leather pouch is removed from her neck and placed on the basket's handle, wrapped tightly so that it does not come loose in the wind. Finally, the woman pulls a sheet of parchment and a quill from the bottom of the basket and pens a note.


These gifts~of nature and the woodlands, of sea and shore, of hearth and home~ are for you.
Drink of them, burn them, touch them, inhale them. As you do so? Think of me and KNOW that I am thinking of you.
Always~Luna.
 
Posts I am proud of

I am putting these here for no one's benefit but my own. In search of finding my writing voice I wanted to put posts I was fond of/proud of as a reminder.

Almost all of A Darkness Within
This story and role came so easily to me. I miss writing it so much. But it is the story I am most proud of. Credit to my co-writer.

Post #41 from Dark Temptation.
I miss this story terribly, but I have reservations to show my head there again for the guilt I harbor in destroying the story. But I was proud of this post.

Post #12 from Adam's Rib
I was proud of this piece too. Again I harbor guilt for letting down my talented co-writer.

Post #91 from A Two Fanged Seduction
My first attempt at playing a tortured vampire. God, it was so much fun. All credit for this goes to the writer I was asked to follow on from, Faebites. Such a shame it didn't go any further.
 
Last edited:
-slips in and gives a grin as he see's the discussion-

See? If people like rider, m, and yeishia are poking around cuz they love your writing then you can no longer argue with me when I say you writ brilliantly. I may write like crap but writers of their callaber cannot be wrong. So there!

-pinches shy on the bottom and does a little victory dance.-
*Grumbles and rubs her behind with a pout...*
Now that wasn't called for.
*Goes and sulks in the corner*

This one ...you and I gladiator? *blushes*:rose:
*giggles*
Of course that one is yours. I put it up there hoping you'd make claim to it.
 
*Slipping through her cottage to her kitchen, she smiled softly as her eyes fell upon the basket the sweet wolf left for her just yesterday. She was lucky in life, and she knew it, to have friends so cherished and adored. Rummaging through the basket, her delicate fingertips fell upon a small tin of herbal tea.

Yes...perfect.

It wasn’t long until the tea was settled in an extravagant teacup filled with hot water. She slipped through the hallways with a dancer’s grace, her nightgown floating about her form mystically. She stood in the doorway of her most favourite room...her personal bathroom. Why? Because of him...

He had been on her mind since she woke; memories replaying in her mind over and over, almost tortuously as they teased her mind, body and soul. She had often wondered how he had such a powerful, intense effect on her. Though she hated to admit it, even the shortest word, the lightest touch, the passing gaze would leave her breathless, speechless...wanton.

The last memory she had of him was here; the bath. Soft caresses, whispered soothing words of comfort, his mere presence had her sleep-deprived body in complete relaxation. She found sleep after desperate nights of sleeplessness. Again she had no clue as to how he managed it. So, in his absence she returned simply to bask in the memory of him.

With a sip of her tea she settled the cup by the stand and turned on the water, her fingers dancing under the water to test the temperature. Once content, she stood, letting the sheer robe fall from her body in a silken caress before it pooled upon the tiled floor. With a dainty hop she stepped into the tub, the heat of the water instantly absorbing into the skin of her feet with blissful results. She sunk lower, the water slowly rising up her soft skin...the path it travelled instantly relaxing her body as she settled back.

But she wasn’t content...unlike her memory, he wasn’t here. She missed the touch of his hardened body behind her, embracing her in a lover’s grip, his warm breath floating over the nape of her neck. She missed him more profoundly with each passing moment. Without him she truly did feel his absence. She felt half a soul...empty...incomplete...

The sound of his voice continued to float through her, memories of his sensual touch causing her body to shiver. She wanted him...desired him...lusted, craved, desired...needed him. Needed him now.

Her eyes closed tightly she focused on his memory; his eyes, his hair, his voice, his touch, his lips so soft yet so far away...his hands, god his hands. Her trembling, delicate fingertips trailed the path she craved his to follow. Slowly, softly down her neck, her breasts heaving, nipples forming to attention as the water teased her skin. His name breathed from her moist lips, her fingers lower still circling each perk bud as the pleasure swelled within her.

With a deep, lust-filled sigh her body arched gently against the heated water, her slickened skin feeling the bite of the air before finally dipping under the water once again. Her fingers continue to dance her slender form; passed the curve of her breasts, feathering over the soft arc of her hips, down to caress her inner thighs as her core coiled in need.

Her heart lurched in anguish...she missed him beyond words could accurately express. She needed him, her core throbbing at his memory. One swift, determined movement and her fingers buried into her nether lips to quench the fire that had swiftly overtaken her. Even in the heated water her slickened heat of her passion was evident.

Fingertips danced upon the bundle of nerves, her body jolting in sweet agony. A whispered heat-filled name left her lips as a finger dove into her core. Instantly her walls clutched to her slender digit, seemingly unsatisfied that it wasn’t his. Her body rose and fell, arching and twisting, the water slapping against her body as she rode her passion. Deeper...faster...her body buzzed with electricity, her core coiling in the familiar blissful pain that he so often and so fulfilling brought her.

Her body tensed, her breasts arched from the water...breathless, gasping, desperate...toeing the line of her release. God how she needed to give it to him. His voice rang in her ears...

“That’s it... God you are so beautiful. I want you to cum for me dearest one. Give it to me. I want to feel you cover me in your pleasure. Come on lover. I need it!”

Breath held, heart racing, body trembling, stomach coiling, soul flying...free...she was free...

Then it crashed over here, her mind going blank as his name tore from her lips. Waves violently tore through her body in an almost violent shudder of pleasure. Then it was gone and the emptiness he left crashed upon her in an overwhelming array of tears...she was alone...

God, only he could do this to her. Only him...

Only him.*
 
*Slips into your cottage and into your memory, softly fanning myself as I help myself to a tall glass of iced water.*

My eyes flutter closed as I settle on your couch taking a single ice cube trailing it across my collarbone "Hmmmm," my mind swiftly conjurers up sweet and sinful memories of my very own.

"Shy you are e such an inspiration." :rose:
 
tumblr_lpe3rcNmY11r12u03o1_500.jpg

Stolen again from Phone's thread. I just had to...I couldn't help myself. lol.
 
*Slips into your cottage and into your memory, softly fanning myself as I help myself to a tall glass of iced water.*

My eyes flutter closed as I settle on your couch taking a single ice cube trailing it across my collarbone "Hmmmm," my mind swiftly conjurers up sweet and sinful memories of my very own.

"Shy you are e such an inspiration." :rose:
*Walking through to her living room, she emerald eyes fall upon a used glass sitting on the side table. Her cheeks blush deeply before she settles down where Yeishia was sitting...*

An inspiration? Hardly...

More like a mediocre attempt of expression. I'm still testing the last strings of my control not to go back and edit, and edit, and edit some more.

*Her voice softens as her mind wishfully ponders the piece...*

But I do hope my message was felt and understood.
 
So I can officially say I am jealous of the man in your photo there... and whomever it was that you wrote that story about dear. :D
 
Back
Top