Sienna's Place.

What Do You Like About This Thread?

• Total voters
Like I said, a tight-arsed bitch ;)

I might have a tight ass my love, but I make up for it in my other holiest of holies ;)
:p

:kiss:

AssWiggle.gif

Some of you will know I have an 8" vibe. I call it my "pink barbie rocket" because that is what it looks like. Well, to me it does :)

One thing I love after masturbating with it is to suck it and taste my flagrant juices from it. It makes me want to use it again and again, even after a rest when I've had an ultimate multiple orgasm.

Yes, it is addictive :) But, who cares? It's fun ok ;)

Mmmm... putting my nose closer to your inviting yOni I am drawn in by your natural scent... my tongue wanting to lick up and down those partially open outer lips, guarding your intimate secret within :) My nose then digs deeper still as my fingers open you up. The inner lips crinkled and crease, wet with your sweet nectar, sticky and even more inviting to the taste. Your partially white cream waiting to be licked from all around your pink velvety inner sanctum. I see your vagina open up, your clitty hood swollen, exposing the sensative jewel within its tip... light pink almost pulsating. Time to feast on those creamy juices you have been harbouring for hours, adding more flavour to them... Mmmmm a feast worth waiting for my love, has I bury my face deeper into your pubes.
:)

YOur words are amazing.

I get hard just reading.

Wish I was able to express myself as well

Beauty and brains and incredible combination

=======================

=======================

=======================

MrBrett. I owe you a birthday present? And how would you like it? ;)

:kiss::kiss::kiss:

Hmmmmm, I could say all dolled up in high heels, ready for a ball but I would have to say raw, natural, aroma of natural secretions and feline in nature.

Rarrrrrrr! :) :kiss:

Random Music:

Day And Night - Billie Piper

Don't Call Me Baby - Maddison Avenue

Heart Of Glass - Blondie

I Think We're Alone Now - Tiffany

Boys Boys Boys - Sabrina

How Much I Feel - Ambrosia

Do You Really Want To Hurt Me - Culture Club Number One UK Single When I Was Born :)

Killer 2011 - Adamski

The Jean Genie - David Bowie

I'll Find My Way Home - Jon And Vangelis

China In Your Hand - T'Pau

(Everything I Do) I Do It For You - Bryan Adams

=================================================
Favim.com-26100.jpg

=================================================

Sienna on You Tube
Female_Warrior_Dance.gif

coolasmacks

Back