West Coast Vixen Revival

Never saw your old posts ( just joined the site this week ) but glad I found this one.. you look fantastic, looking forward to seeing lots more of you.. especially those luscious dark brown nipples!
B/f is a lucky lucky man!

and a gorgeous little something it is too.

I should have phrased that better. There really isn't anything "little" about my posterior. :p Though, those pics make me look close to normal sized.

<----is not normal sized.

I should have phrased that better. There really isn't anything "little" about my posterior. :p Though, those pics make me look close to normal sized.

<----is not normal sized.

details schmetails, you look gorgeous to me.

great looking pics esantia.....i really enjoy them and can't wait to see more...keep up the good work sexy :)

great looking pics esantia.....i really enjoy them and can't wait to see more...keep up the good work sexy :)

^_^ Thank you muchly! :D

You don't have "extra", you just have "perfect". Don't stop posting.

Aw, well aren't you sweet. ^_^ Thanks for commenting!

Anyone have suggestions? I have a photographer now, so I don't have to try to figure out angles and shiz. ^_^ And I'm actually quite surprised about how open the BF is with all this. If anyone would like, he'd pose with me too. ^_^ :devil:

I decided to bring in my old mini-strip. Hope you enjoy it. ^_^

You have a beautiful body, make no mistake. I for one am not in to the crack whore heroin addict look. Real Women are a huge turn on for me. Hot Esantia ;-)

You have a beautiful body, make no mistake. I for one am not in to the crack whore heroin addict look. Real Women are a huge turn on for me. Hot Esantia ;-)

Lol, Thank you. I'm certainly nowhere near crack whore thin, and for that I am thankful. Though I'm larger than "average", I'm still able to move around with ease and I am actually fairly flexible for someone of my size.
Glad you enjoy.

You've posted some great pics. I hope you don't mind me saying that you are a very beautiful and sexy woman and I await any new pics that you might post. Your bf is a lucky guy.

pretty lady....nice new home.. will work up new index and link for you over the weekend

hugs :kiss::rose:

fred

You've posted some great pics. I hope you don't mind me saying that you are a very beautiful and sexy woman and I await any new pics that you might post. Your bf is a lucky guy.

Aw, thank you ^_^ I'm sure he agrees. :p

pretty lady....nice new home.. will work up new index and link for you over the weekend

hugs :kiss::rose:

fred

My dear Fred!!! So glad you made it over my way. ^_^

Take your time, and don't worry about that right now. :kiss::rose:

Lovely pics, I love the strip format! If I scroll really fast its like I'm right there and you are giving me a show :)
As for all this talk about you being, um, larger? Pish posh...there are so many more qualities that make some one hot...personality being a HUGE one! And so far from the things I have read, you seem like you are a pretty cool person. Might have to check out some more of you old pics...

Hi Hi all! :D

I've decided to revive my old thread with this new one. I don't really have any new sort of angle, but hey...We'll see how things go, yeah?

For now, I'll just post some of my old stuff. Shouldn't be too long before I get some new material out. ^_^

PS: I'm a bigger girl, for those who never visited my old thread....so if you aren't a fan of a woman with some extra(of any degree) then please direct yourself away...One does get tired of the "go eat a salad" crap talking. ^_^ Thank you.

A start for you sweet lady

attachment.php
p1

Hehehe. ^_^ You're a silly man, hon.
(lmao, I'm sitting here making fun of him for his lack of punctuation. :p He loves to mess with me like that. XD )
And I agree with you, there certainly needs to be more men like bbfiend, you, and a few more fellow litsters. If there were, we would have the problems we do. Granted there is nothing wrong with skinnier women, but people need to not put others down for how they look. Everyone has preferences, whoopty-doo....but that doesn't mean that everyone needs to have the same one!
^_^

AAAANNNDDD

WOW

4. 5. p31

Hi Hi all! :D

I've decided to revive my old thread with this new one. I don't really have any new sort of angle, but hey...We'll see how things go, yeah?

For now, I'll just post some of my old stuff. Shouldn't be too long before I get some new material out. ^_^

PS: I'm a bigger girl, for those who never visited my old thread....so if you aren't a fan of a woman with some extra(of any degree) then please direct yourself away...One does get tired of the "go eat a salad" crap talking. ^_^ Thank you.

Esantia,

Here you are sweet lady your West Coast Vixen Revival Index

1. p1 2. 3. p2 4. 5. p31 6. 7. p47 8. 9. 10.

11. 12. 13. p59 14.

page 3 post 71

Lovely pics, I love the strip format! If I scroll really fast its like I'm right there and you are giving me a show :)
As for all this talk about you being, um, larger? Pish posh...there are so many more qualities that make some one hot...personality being a HUGE one! And so far from the things I have read, you seem like you are a pretty cool person. Might have to check out some more of you old pics...

Aw, thank you! Lol. I actually do that too. *fast scroll forwards....and back...forwards...back* :p
^_^ I'm certainly an interesting person...Rofl

Esantia,

Here you are sweet lady your West Coast Vixen Revival Index

1. p1 2. 3. p2 4. 5. p31 6. 7. p47 8. 9. 10.

11. 12. 13. p59 14.

page 3 post 71

Thank you, you sweet man!
Hope you're doing well, and don't forget to remind me about your birthday present! :devil::rose::cattail:

Suggestions? Anything that your comfortable with babes. Just to gaze upon your body is enough...;)

I made a special apperance back on Lit; because you told me you were posting again! Good for you. Posting again is always nice. I shall again when iI get around to it. Beautiful as always Esantia!!!!

I made a special apperance back on Lit; because you told me you were posting again! Good for you. Posting again is always nice. I shall again when iI get around to it. Beautiful as always Esantia!!!!

YAY!!! ^_^ Thanks for making the trip back to lit! I hope you don't stay away too much/often. >.< I certainly can't wait to see what you've been doing. :p I've been promised...and you're being super busy. :p
Glad to see you on my thread again, Doll. ^_^ :kiss:

Back