SW & 7D: Profiles Thread

WriteAwayHoney

Really Experienced
Joined
Feb 10, 2011
Posts
111

Please do no post anything here except Writer and Character Profiles, unless specifically requested. It is very difficult to search for specific Profile related information if the thread is filled with unrelated replies. I appreciate it.



Characters

A note about profiles: The initial information on each profile was provided by the Host as a way to stimulate a multitude of SRP ideas. If you see a PC that you would like to play but want to go a different way than I seem to be indicating, PLEASE ASK. I am open to fresh ideas.


Snow White

The Prince

The Evil Queen


Doc

Happy

Grumpy

Dopey

Sleepy

Sneezy

Bashful


The Chambermaids:

--- Blondie
--- Brownie
--- Cherry


The Huntsman

The Magic Mirror
 
Last edited:
Writer Profile

IF YOU ALREADY HAVE A LITEROTICA PROFILE PAGE ESTABLISHED, it is not necessary to complete this profile except to give us your Literotica Screen name, the link, and anything else you feel we should have.


The purpose of this Writer Profile is to introduce to the other writers
WHAT YOU WANT THEM TO KNOW ABOUT YOU.
Do not feel obligated to answer any questions you do not wish to.
(Basic Math: Internet = anonymity)


(Remember: The world is watching! No phone numbers, pics of your kids, directions to your home ...
I'm exaggerating, but you get my point, right?)


PLEASE COMPLETE AS FOLLOWS:


1. Highlight and copy this form, then open a reply window and paste in.
2. Answer what you wish, skip what you wish.
2. Answer as vaguely or as precisely as you wish.
3. Delete all the crap (like these instructions and every up top).
4. Review, edit as necessary, and save.
5. The question below concerning where you live is for Collaborating. (See 6 below.) Do not answer any more specifically than you are comfortable with.
6. The question below concerning when you are on Literotica is for the purpose of planning collaboration. If other writers know your general region and/or time zone, as well as when you are typically on Literotica, it makes for some very productive and enjoyable collaboration.


LITEROTICA SCREEN NAME:



NAME YOU WISH TO USE HERE (if different):



WHERE YOU LIVE (COUNTRY, REGION, STATE, WHATEVER)



TIME YOU ARE MOST OFTEN ON



DO YOU WANT TO COLLABORATE IN SEXUAL SITUATIONS?
IF SO, CAN YOU GIVE US A GENERAL IDEA OF WHAT YOU DO AND -- MORE IMPORTANTLY -- DO NOT WRITE?
(If you wish, provide links to some of your writing sample, sexual and non-sexual.




ANYTHING I DID NOT ASK ABOUT THAT YOU WANT TO TELL US:



CHARACTERS YOU ARE SOLELY WRITING:



CHARACTERS YOU ARE COLLABORATING ON WRITING:
 
Last edited:
The Prince: Profile

The Prince

FULL NAME: The Good Prince Reginald of Arcott

AGE: 28 (2011)

THE CLASSIC TALE:

The Prince -- obviously no relation to Snow White -- discovers Snow White singing in the Woods one day, is entranced, and falls madly in love with her.

After the Queen poisons Snow White with the apple, the Prince "awakens" her with "true love's first kiss".

The two of them live happily ever after.


HOW I WOULD HAVE WRITTEN IT:

Sexually experienced; currently availing himself of a Chambermaid or two.

Will discover Snow White in the Woods one day and want to get a piece of that!
 
Last edited:
The Evil Queen: Profile

The Queen


AGE: Undetermined. (Uses her magic to remain youthful)


THE CLASSIC TALE:

In the Grimms Brothers tale, her name was Queen Grimhilde, and we will use that here.

Queen and step-mother to Snow White.

A witch; she has a Magic Mirror that answers her questions.

Is obsessed with her beauty, frequently asking the Mirror "who is the fairest of them all?" When she learns that Snow White has surpassed her in beauty, she orders her killed by the Huntsman.

Is known to let people die in the dungeon.


HOW I WOULD HAVE WRITTEN IT

The Magic Mirror only talks to her on the New Moon. (See "The Magic Mirror")

She likes torture, so how much of a stretch is it to assume she likes S&M, likes bondage, and/or is a Dominatrix?

Perhaps after the Huntsman's ruse (the boar's heart, remember?) is discovered, he becomes her next BDSM plaything.
 
Last edited:
Doc: Profile

Doc:

"Doc" is actually a doctor, of sorts.

And one thing he knows very well is the physical pleasure points of the female body.
 
Last edited:
The Blond Chambermaid

Blondie, the Chambermaid

Age: 22

Description:
Natural blond, attractive.

The oldest of two peasant sisters that are Palace Chambermaids.

She has had a sexual relationship with the Prince since she came to the Palace. She'll do anything for the Prince to keep his attention away from her currently-pure sister, Cherry.
 
Last edited:
Brownie, the Chambermaid: Profile

Brownie, the Chambermaid


Age: 20

Description:

Brunette, exotic and erotic.

Also sleeping with the Prince, but has designs on exploring with Cherry.
 
Last edited:
Cherry, the Chambermaid: Profile

Cherry, the Chambermaid


Age: 18


DESCRIPTION: Pic

Natural redhead, sweet and innocent, looks far short of her true age.

The youngest of two peasant sisters, each a Palace Chambermaid; her virtue is watched over by sister Blondie.

Was invited to the Winter Ball by Prince Reginald at age 18, as a prelude to impressing her, befriending her, and ultimately "deflowering" her.
 
Last edited:
The Woodsman: Profile

The Huntsman

Age: 20-40s


THE CLASSIC TALE

Is tasked with taking Snow White to the woods to kill her. Must bring her heart back in a little box as proof.

He can't do it, releases Snow White, and kills a boar, returning its heart in the box instead. He is caught when the Magic Mirror reveals the ruse.


HOW I WOULD HAVE WRITTEN IT:

The Huntsman doesn't kill Snow White because he wants her.

When his ruse is discovered, he become the Queen's next bondage play thing.
 
Last edited:
The Magic Mirror


THE CLASSIC TALE

A direct quote from Disney: "Slave in the magic mirror, come from the farthest space, through wind and darkness I summon thee."


HOW I WOULD HAVE WRITTEN IT:

The Magic Mirror is hidden in the top of the tallest tower, protected night and day by armed Guards.

It only answers questions on the night of the New Moon, once every 28 days, the darkest night of the month.

And, its answers have a sort of useful limit to them. So, "Who is the fairest one of all?" might get you "You, my Queen, are the fairest of them all"; while "Give me directions to the Dwarfs' cottage so I can go kill Snow White" might get you "Go into the woods, my queen". You just never know until you ask, and if you don't like the answers, you may just have to wait until next month to find out. Too bad, so sad.
 
Last edited:
Snow White

AGE: Will be 18 by the time "her fun" is even hinted at.

DESCRIPTION:

That's simple: "The fairest in the land."


THE CLASSIC TALE:

Snow White is a Princess and step-daughter of the Queen.

Snow White surpasses the Queen as "the fairest of them all" and is taken to the woods to be killed by The Huntsman. He can't do it, releases her, and she discovers the Seven Dwarfs.

She lives with them; the Queen "kills" her with a poison apple; and, after killing the Queen, her true love -- the Prince -- brings her back to life ... and they all lived happily ever after.

HOW I WOULD HAVE WRITTEN IT:

Somewhere along the way -- either with the Huntsman, the Dwarfs, the Prince, or whomever -- Snow White loses her virginity and discovers she really likes this sex thing and wants to do some experimentation!
 
Last edited:
Back
Top