SRP Writer's Profiles: An idea shamelessly purloined from another forum.

Orientation: Straight

Power Exchange: I like being a dom, but I've lately warmed to a sub attidude.

Race: Caucasian

Bodytype: Tall like I am in RL (only shorter, so 6'' ish), brown hair, average.

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: It's hard for me to make those situation plausible.

Settings: Present time, Historical settings intrigue me as well...it's something I definitely want to try although am trying to think of ideas

Likes/kinks: coercion, blackmail, humiliation, exhibitionism (flashing, upskirts etc.), business suits (pencil skirts!), sleep sex, sex in all its forms...I'm probably forgetting stuff and I'm probably going to pick up more (hopefully from RPing enough)

Hard limits: the usual extremes - scat, death etc; I listed humiliation as a kink but extreme degradation is just bleh

Availability: I'm on Lit most days.

Age: Human characters will be around the early 20's. Could be higher or lower, depending on the roleplay.

Orientation: Always straight.

Power Exchange: This is a funny one. I'm a switch, but only based on who I RP with. If we start off, expect me to be dominant. But, know me for a while and you might get a submissive. ;)

Race: I'm Caucasian, but if the scenario in an RP is set in, say, Japan, I can compensate.

Bodytype: Don't expect a muscular body builder or even action hero muscles from me. I'm very fit, bit I'm just a tiny bit skinny. Oh, and I'm 6'5", so... yeah.

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: I don't mind playing fantasy races, but only as long as the character is more human looking (elves, animal spirits, etc). It's a massive "No" to furries, mutations or anything out of a fucked up hentai book.

Settings: Any setting will do, just as long as I have a cock and you have a pussy. XD

Likes/kinks: Always had a thing for schoolgirls. I blame my highschool years. XD I like just about anything you could suggest...

Hard limits: ...with the exception of minors, scat, animals/furries/whatevers, necro, vomit, drinking piss, foot worship, graphic gore, bondage and anything else that destroys the human body and mind. I like to preserve. :)

Availability: On and off. I'm almost always available on IM, so if you need me to post, feel free to add me on Yahoo and I'll get to it ASAP.

I like to play as close to my real self as possible... it makes me easier to place myself in the situations :)

Orientation: Completely straight

Power Exchange: Most always sub, never been into being dom

Race: IRL - Caucasian with some native-american blood, but not against playing a different race.

Body type- petite. Short, only 5'2, about 115 lbs

Alternate species- have no experience with this, might be able to get into it but would need a patient teacher

Settings- Present day, some historical, no future

Likes/Kinks: "Macho" men, men in uniform, romance, some reluctance... I like detailed posts, and I dont like jumping straight into sex, I like to have a nice story line established before getting down to the nitty grittyyy

Hard Limits: NO scat, water sports, extreme pain/humiliation, mind control, etc, I also hate writing with someone who does not take the time to fix their grammar/spelling errors... I may not be perfect but I dnot sepll evry wodr taht i psot wrnog ehither... just sayin.

Availability: Usually I am available (by posting from my phone) from around 8am - 9pm EST.

Last edited:

Well, I'll be darned! Ya'll DID leave me some punch at this party! :eek:

My Gender: Female
SRP Genders: Vary. I enjoy divulging into both male and female parts. I have more experience writing in female POV, but I’ll never master Male POV unless I practice, right?

My Age: 25
SRP Ages: Vary. I’ve written young adult (18-29) but middle age (30-50) does not bother me one bit.

My Orientation: Pansexual
SRP Orientation: Females: Hetero/Bi/Pansexual Males: heterosexual. No ‘ands’ ‘ifs’ or ‘buts’

Power Exchange: My female characters usually have emotional baggage or childhood trauma and tend to be extremely submissive and in some cases extremely hard-to-get and/or introverted. I sometimes (for a change, and rarely) like to write dominant females (none of that dominatrix stuff though, kay?). My males are usually extremely suave, extremely outcast-like, or extremely nerdy; I don’t typically like writing a bad boy/jock but if the situation calls for it I’m up for anything.

Race: I typically take on Caucasian roles. My girls are often southern born, slightly spiritual but never quite belonging to their family faith, and vary in European mixes (often of regal status: Italian, English, Irish, Scottish, French). My males are almost always born in United Kingdom and often take on strong Nobel or Viking heritage. I have no preference for my partner's race: whatever feels right.

Body type: My ladies vary from petite little things to BBW’s. I don’t believe in SSBBW; it sort of freaks me out, so please none of that ‘squashing’ fantasy. Most of my females are classed as ‘curvy’. My definition of curvy probably varies from the traditional so here goes: Curvy girls are girls with hour glass shapes—they have ‘baby bearing’ hips, a smaller waist, and they have substantial chest—even my BBW’s have a form of an hour glass (though obviously the center is a bit wider than that of my petite characters). My males are often thin and/or athletic, but not Arnold Schwarzenegger, and generally have long hair and light-colored eyes.

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: I am a HUGE geek, and by geek I mean the Tolkien sort of geek (though he’s much older than my time!), so any sub-human species—IE Elves, Dwarves, Orcs, ect are on my ‘must be done’ list; nonetheless, I am not at all interested in any form of human-animal relations or furries they are definitely a huge turn off for me (however if a werewolf is involved I’m not bothered as long as he stays in human form when performing). Mutations sound interesting, and I’m not at all put off by nearly-dead creatures of the night.

Settings: Any. Before I start any project I always research the era and customs. A 20 year old girl from Georgia in 2010 will act A LOT differently than a 20 year old girl from Georgia during the Civil War, so I have to know my stuff—just let me know in advanced!

Likes/kinks: nonconsent/rape, teacher/student, Exhibitionism/Voyeur, Tolkien fantasies, tattoos, piercings, supernaturals, medieval chivalry, wax play, knife play, Threesomes (two girls, one guy), swinging. Curious about: BDSM and Erotic Asphyxia.

Hard limits: poor grammar (I can deal with poor spelling as I am mildly dyslexic but I do not tolerate one’s basic ‘txt tlk’), satanic cult-like sexual settings and/or activities (ie sacrifice, blood offering, ect), one word/one line answers, ignored details, random scene skips, scat, necrophilia, incest, Furries, Bestiality, SSBBW

Availability: I am currently unemployed and available 24/7. I usually stay up til one, two, or three-o-clock in the morning. Get up around 9 or 10-o-clock in the morning. Frequency of posts will depend on whether or not I get direct answers ASAP. I try and reply within an hour of getting a response.

Writing style: as you have probably guessed by now I’m extremely wordy. If I could fit every single detail of every single element of a human being in the throes of passion, I would definitely do it. I am artistic and studied to be an artist, so my visual mind and overactive imagination often gets the best of me. I won’t write you chapters by any means (unless you want me to!), but I will likely give you at least two well-structured paragraphs and expect at least one in return.

Additional Info:
I live in the United States (EST), to give you an idea of my ‘night time’ availability.

As a person, I’m quite shy, so I’ll likely not ask you if you’ll be my writing partner, but if you’re interested feel free to tell me what we’re doing/where to start! I’m also not that picky (despite my hard limits), and extremely open minded in real life.

I change tense a lot, that’s probably my only grammatical flaw, and I apologize for it in advance; it’s part of my dyslexia!

My motto is: IF YOU DON’T KNOW, LOOK IT UP!

Last edited:

Orientation: Straight. (But smartness in anyone, including girls, is fucking sexy...)

Power Exchange: I like guys who are confident and even a little aggressive. See likes/kinks for elaboration.

Race: I'm Asian-American IRL so that's my main preference, to maintain authenticity and so I can project myself into my stories better.

Bodytype: Like to play close to myself, which is short and curvy.

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: Not really my thing.

Settings: Realistic situations mostly, just on the outer edge of what I want to do. Modern day most preferable, though I could be open to something historical actually.

Likes/kinks:
  • Psychology/phenomenology of sex -- what it feels like to be in the body.
  • Multiple orgasms/long bouts of pleasure. All night long, babe.
  • Squirting, cum. Messiness. I revel in it.
  • Some name-calling & light humiliation sometimes -- lots and lots of dirty talking. Really aroused by dialogue that includes (contradictorily) name-calling and compliments. ("Your pussy is so sloppy wet, you pretty little cumslut.") The more noise (especially from guys!) the better!!!
  • A little rough sometimes; I am turned on by guys losing control of their civilized manners and getting animalistic (pull my hair! slap my ass! grunt!). Rough+tender is a contradictory equation that always adds up to be a major turn-on for me. (Thrusting like a madman but stopping to adjust a pillow under my head, for example.)
  • Guys with big brains AND a big swinging dick -- who can keep blood in both regions at once. A dash of arrogance is hot.
  • Low-risk public sex when we think no-one is looking, especially in the great outdoors (restaurants, parks, beaches, car).
  • Oral (even better if you like to eat me when I'm sloppy, sloppy wet). Being fingered. Getting oral and being fingered at the same time.
  • Clever banter (sexual and otherwise), whimsy, humor, smartassing each other. Seriously though, the hottest thing is an eye for detail, description, capturing the subjective experience of sex that enables the translation of text into flesh.

Hard limits: Lit rules. I'm not into incest, bdsm, anal, or violence either. I also dislike bi-curious men (supportive of all orientations to love each other, I just don't want to hear about it).

Availability: I can post once a day generally.

Writing style: I prefer third person. I like to write dialogue for both characters, and will write external reactions of your character from my character's perspective, so if this bothers you, do not write with me. I leave all the "inside the head" bits to you, but I strongly believe that to move a narrative forward, I need to be able to write this way.

Last edited:
Real-Life Gender: Male
RP Genders: My character's have been male so far, but I'm willing to try my hand at a female character.

My Age: 22
SRP Ages: Normally young adult (18-23-odd), doubt I'd be able to do any older in a believable way. I'd be fine with playing a non-human character who's several centuries old, though.

My Orientation: Straight
SRP Orientation: Males: Heterosexual Females: Lesbian.

Power Exchange: My characters are normally slightly submissive, but normally there's no noticeable power difference between my character and my partner's.

Race: My characters are just about all Caucasian - more laziness on my part than anything else, but I'm also a little worried I'll either end up falling into a racial stereotype or utterly subverting it. And any black characters I make'll probably seem like copies of Mikey Bricks. They're normally Australian since I'm Australian and I just find it easier.

Body type: My male characters are often reasonably muscled, but it's the more corded type than big and bulky. Think Bruce Lee. They also normally have long, dark hair and if they're the sort to get into combat, I either hand-wave away the problems that long hair can cause (easy to grab by the opponent, getting in your eyes, etc) or just have him keep it tied back and sandwiched between his shirt and a coat.

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: I've done lycanthropes in the past (were-panthers, though, not werewolves) and I'm currently running two DnD-themed RPs where my character is a half-dragon. I'm pretty easy with species, just don't ask me to try and play as a vampire - tried it once and it failed miserably.

Settings: I prefer to have my RPs happen either in the present day (I'm fine with just about anywhere in the world, just run it by me before things get underway to be on the safe side) or in a fantasy setting. Normally I like these fantasy settings to have something different to them than just being Generic Medieval Fantasy Setting #412. As an example, look at the Eberron campaign setting for DnD (check both Wikipedia and TV Tropes for it, both should give you enough of an idea of the setting) or the main setting of Exalted. It doesn't have to be anything major, maybe just the occasional piece of Sufficiently Advanced Magic or something.

Likes/kinks: Nothing too major here. Shower/bath sex, oral sex (giving and receiving), roughish sex if it fits the characters. If you're not sure about something, run it by me.

Hard limits: A good chunk of my limits are already blocked by Lit's rules (scat, underage, bestiality, etc) but other stuff I won't do included bondage/BDSM (don't see the appeal, myself), anal sex on any male characters (even if it's just a finger or tongue, as Kaworu Nagisa said when someone suggested he combine his mecha with Shinji's; "That shall remain an output-only port, thank you very much."), rape/non-con, gore (unless it's a fight scene). Like with kinks, check with me beforehand if you're not sure.

Availability: I'm around most every day and I make a habit of subscribing to any RP thread I'm in so that I get an email notification when my partner replies. How long it'll take me to reply is another story as I frequently suffer from writer's block or suffer some other problem (for instance, at the moment I'm half-asleep from some 'non-drowsy' cold and flu tablets I took earlier - not exactly conducive to creative writing). I try to reply promptly and will let you know if the wait's going to be a few days or more.

That being said, keep in mind that I'm in Australia, so if I'm RPing with someone in the states or somewhere else on the other side of the globe, the RP may only progress with one post apiece per day since even if I reply quickly, my partner may already have gone to bed by the time I hit "Submit".

Writing style: I prefer writing in the first-person. Most of my favourite books (The Dresden Files and the Ciaphas Cain series) have been in first person so it's kind of rubbed off. Plus it lets me make the most of my characters' snarky nature. :D

Sometimes I may not be as descriptive as I could be, but I'm working on that.

Last edited:
I will PM to discuss stories and brainstorm, but I don't usually make a habit of chatting. So please don't get your feelings hurt. I will only put effort into my writing if you do...no point in wasting my time if you're not doing your part, right? So anywho...if at all interested, write me. :)

Gender: I usually play female since that is what I am, however, I have played male parts on occasion.

Orientation: Straight.

Power Exchange: Again, I am flexible. I'm not really into the bossy bitch type role...I like my characters to be strong, but there is something about a dominant male that makes me tingle. :)

Race: I like to play around. :) But usually play human or humanoid.

Bodytype: Anywhere from slender, petite and fit to curvy with a little more to hold onto – after all – no one woman is the same as the other!

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: I'll make them up as I go along.

Settings: I like present time 'real life' stuff, but I also like fantasy, sci/fi or even taking 'real life' and sprinkling some fantasy into it.

Likes/kinks: I can go with lots of different things here. It all depends on the story, the characters, whatever might fit to make things interesting. I'm a bit of a romantic, however,depending on the story and mood, I do have a few kinks: Reluctance, Rape, Oral sex, Rough Sex, Lots of foreplay and teasing, high on the description. I love plays on emotions...I like romance, but I'll mix it up.

Hard limits: Minors, scat, vomit, piss, spit, cum play...I don't want to hear about gargling cum or anything that like unless you want me to be gagging on the other end. Sorry.

Availability: I am on Lit at least once most every day, if not more. If not I try and let my writing partner know.

Additional Comments: I like a partner who will be thought and details into their posts. I like my partners to write at least a couple of paragraphs and please do not take over my character unless you've asked first. That is just rude and annoying. I prefer those that can post frequently...once a day or every other day at least. I don't expect you to be chained to your computer for me! Although....that is a nice thought. ;)

Last edited:
Ok joining the cool group here i go

Power Exchange: I can do either or it doesn't bother me

Race: White though i could play anything i suppose just don't be surprised

Body type: Mainly toned to the point where he isn't fat but he isn't muscular toned that's the way my characters roll unless there super natural somehow

Alternate species/fantasy races/furies/mutations: These all apply depending what were doing

Settings: Tell me what were doing I'm along for the ride if I'm in agreement

Likes/kinks: I don't dislike anything per say and i like just about anything out there if you talk to me you may find your self in pleasant spirits I'm very easy to work with getting preexisting worlds from Anime,Video games,Movies,TV shows and comics to give my self some basis on what were doing how ever i also have my own original ideas more or less by doing a original story line i have a OOC lounge if any one cares to check my profile for it

Limits: Things banned by Lit. I don't do scat, or animals age play Incest between father and daughter or mother and son that i cant picture though i wouldn't mind banging my sister if she asked -shrugs- No blood, no golden showers and other stuff i may of missed

Availability: I'm on everyday

Notes and comments: I'm never to packed in my lit schedule to post in threads I'm always open I'm on here constantly looking for new posts to reply to My grammar is not all that great, and My spelling sometimes gets bad because my fingers move fast and sometimes i don't see the mistakes. I also personally believe that The story can be as fun to right with a one line post or a story graph as long as the whole thread is not one liners I'm happy but they don't have to be a story page worth of words to get your point across is usually enough for me if you have any question don't hesitate to ask i don't bite......Hard

Last edited:
Gender: Female IRL but open to playing both male and female roles

Orientation: Whatever floats your boat

Power Exchange: Depends on the role, but in general very strong willed women and men. Occasionally the sub side does come out to play

Race: Depends on the role

Bodytype: Anywhere from slim to athletic to curvy. Depends on the role

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: Furries, vamps, weres, fairies, dragons, aliens, Marvel type mutants and variations of the above

Settings: Any

Likes/kinks: NonCon here and there, bondage/S&M, strap ons, role reversal, blood play where appropriate, rough sex:D

Hard limits: One liners, scat vore golden showers, plot derailments

Availability: Pretty much a daily poster

Race: Depends on the role

Bodytype: Anywhere from athletic to well muscled,

Alternate species/fantasy races/Furries, vamps, weres,
Settings: Any

Likes/kinks: bondage/S&M, tickling, rough sex,

Hard limits: One liners, scat vore golden showers, etc

Availability: around frequently

Logan, I had a dream about you filling a role in a story idea the night before last. It's the first time I've not only dreamed of the story idea, but an actual Lit member to fill the role.

I must have seen your avatar/signature pic and it left an impression on me. But the role was a sci fi thing involving a woman dominant to you, and a female waaay submissive to you. The dominant one was like the Captain of a starship, and you were like the executive officer/first officer. The sub was a female of a species bred to interface with the ship itself, so she's almost not even considered a person.

BTW, what is 'vore'? I've seen that term used by people, but I don't know what it is.

Thyri

Some sort of sexual fetish that involves a person being swallowed whole. There are kinks out there that do nothing for me, but I can still understand them, but that is one I just do not understand at all and I probably never will.

Some sort of sexual fetish that involves a person being swallowed whole. There are kinks out there that do nothing for me, but I can still understand them, but that is one I just do not understand at all and I probably never will.

yeah, thats one that doesn't do much for me. Though I haven't put much thought into it. Theres really only a couple kinks I can't relate to at all.

Ahren and Vail

Thanks for the answers. I don't understand how that would be a fetish either. Now that you point it out though, I should have connected it with 'carnivore' and then I might have guessed.

This is a work in progress so expect more possible updates and changes

Sarina Darkfire

Fantasy age dosent matter

Orientation: heterosexual

Power exchange: submissive

Race:white could play any role if other prefers

Bodytype: slender well toned, delicate curves

Alternate species/fantasy races/ furries/ mutations:
Human, vampire, fallen angel

Setting: tell me about the story line and we can work some thing out although I'm more of a fantasy kind of gal.

Likes/kinks: love rough or easy, love it when dominated since I am a submissive kind of girl, I like some light bdsm or mild, I more is preferred we can talk it over I do like knives and fire, and love being spanked.

Hard Limits: child play, scat, drinking piss, extream bdsm, absolutely no animal!!

Availabity: I'm open most days when I'm not at work an if I am I can usually reply during break, If something major happens I'll try to message thouse and let them know what's happening or I'll post it on my sig incase I miss any one that way no one is left in the dark.

Last edited:
Miranda's SRP Profile

It seems to be a sensible trend..

This is first draft and very much a living document. Thanks to Sophie whom I based my profile around.

SRP profile for: SmallnCute

Gender: I only play females, mostly because that's what I'm most educated in also because I don't think I could be successful playing a male role.

Age: usually 18 - 35 is my rule. Mainly because I hope at least I can relate to people in that age who were exploring their bi-curiosity.

Orientation: Whilst I am Bi in real life, in terms of stories I prefer to be bi or gay! So please no requests from straight men alone - thank you :)

'Situation': I prefer situations which I could imagine reading about in a local news paper, or over hearing a conversation at a coffee house/bar. I prefer situations where I can place myself in, understand the emotions the issues. As such I prefer situations that are plausible, believable.

Power Exchange: Generally at least more assertive role though I can and will be more vanilla (submissive) for the right scenario

Race: Usually Caucasian, it depends on the type of role play.

Body type: Human only (at least for the moment!) I am 34 in real-life 34B/C bust with a size 8 body (UK sizes) hips can be a 10. Brown naturally curvy hair brown eyes

Likes/kinks: (in no particular order) Dirty talking, being In (or possibly out) of control, humiliation, mixtures of pain and pleasure, strap on use ( used by female on other female or male ), anal play (with the right partner) incest, non consent, bondage, being called dirty names (slut, whore, etc), spanking, and probably other things I can't think of at the moment.

Hard limits: scat, animal, blood play, knife play breathing play

Availability: Will try and write every day but do not always have access to lit (whilst at work) - suggest we write via email and post on the board as well?

Side notes: I hate to be a bother, BUT, there is something that is very important to me. My writing partner MUST be able to do these things ;

- write at least once every two days.
- write at least a 4 paragraph response ( I try my hardest to write so you have plenty to work with in response. )
- proper spelling, etc.
- don't rush to the sex. Slow build up, character development, for me the build up can be more erotic than the sex!
- and to communicate with me. I don't want to just be role playing with no feedback and such, I like to discuss the progress, if we want to change anything, via email.

Examples:

Anonymous encounter - out shopping, at a coffee house, or the gym.... or even be creative

Miss-use of trust: such as seducing/being seduced by a friend's daughter/student, baby sitter, something more original?

Retrospective: Me being seduced when I was younger?

"Period Drama": I am intrigued by scenarios set in the past, the Victorian Lady and her Maid, or the European Princess at the ball celebrating the Victory of the Battle of Waterloo.... Or the Roman Lady with her Anglo-saxon slave...

Last edited:
Insidious_Word's Profile

Gender: Male. I can write about women with some degree of competency (in so much as I've received complements about it and no complaints) but playing as one is bigger challenge for me and so am not likely to make a convincing character.

Age: 18 - 30s, though I usually work in the lower end of the 20s, which is closer to my age. I enjoy partners who are roughly the same or older, but I'm not particularly fussy with regards to age.

Orientation: Bi. Anything goes with female characters, but I usually won't do romances with male characters, unless they're transexual and ultra-feminine.

Themes: Fantasy is my specialty in trade, with a preference for sword-and-sorcery. Themes set in the real world usually have to have something unique that set's it apart, rather than a 'vanilla' experience, such as an illicit relationship or something a little unusual and risque.

Style: I tend to focus more on the feeling of the moment rather concentrate on physical description. I like to write a few paragraphs at a time in a narrative and have partners do somewhat similar.

Power Play: Depends on the situation and what makes it seem more sexy, but I'll usually write on the dominant side of the character I play as.

Race: Usually Caucasian, though I have done others.

Body Type: I tend to default to fitter-than-average types, either suave and gentlemanly or tough and rugged. I'm a little averse to playing the muscle-bound type or those who have narcissistic tendencies over their physique.

Likes/Kinks: Generally anything that I don't dislike, but especially welcome older partners (and who carry it with dignity, rather than 40-50 something who looks like a 25-32 year old), interracial, impregnation, sexual situations in risqué places, forbidden relationships, and probably a few more that I can't think about right now (but will update as I go along).

Dislikes/Limits: Scat, watersports, extreme bdsm (depends on the mechanics of the situation though), child play, and pointless tasteless abuse (unless it serves a plot purpose).

Availability: I should be on at a daily basis, barring special circumstances, but will always try to make room to be on at about 5 or 6 times a week for at least 30 - 60 minutes a day, though I'm usually on for hours when time permits.

Personals: I usually do some reasonable preparation for a story and like people who do more or less the same, so that we can both produce a few paragraphs at a time.

On the same note, spelling and grammar is a must, though I don't mind small errors done and won't raise a fuss about it. Descriptive is also a big thing for me, since bland work does little to excite.

I usually do quite a bit on communique through PM if the story is going to be appearing publicly, since I'm a bit critical of public work and like it to flow like a narrative as much as possible.

That's all for now folks! Have a nice day :)

Last edited:
Real-Life Gender: Male.

RP Genders: Male but i would like to try a female perspective as a lesbian.

My Age: 34

My Orientation: Straight

SRP Orientation: As male (straight) Female (lesbian)

Power Exchange:

Race: Caucasian but don't mind playing any that fit the story.

Body type: Usually slender and athletic.

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: I like supernatural stories as well as those taking place in the real world.

Settings: Reality, fantasy, supernatural, historical, sci-fi, horror among others i cant think of right now.

Likes/kinks: I am pretty open minded.

Hard limits: Scat, golden shower. Rape (Mild non consent i don't mind) Underaged sex. Animal (Lycans excepted of course :)) One liners.

Availability: Whenever work and reality don't interfere.

Writing style: Like to write both in third and first person.

RPerMan's profile! Subject to changes-

Wow… this is long. It makes me feel strict to see all this detail, but trust me I’m not. As long as you cooperate with me to make a good RP, communicate everything I need to know to get the RP going, and keep it going, I’ll never have a problem with you. ;)

Gender: I’m male, and I’ll play only male. I like to stick to things I can more-or-less relate to.

Age: Late teens to mid-twenties. I can play a bit older than that to fill the gap in an age difference, but that’s about it.

Orientation: I’m a straight male, not quite ready to expand past that…

Power Exchange: I find myself in a particular position here. Usually I like to lead the way, but I’m a very giving person, both in society and the bedroom. I find it hard to force someone into giving me pleasure, when what I love the most is to please another.

That being said, I’d like to try being a beautiful young woman’s sextoy…

Body type: I’m willing to try out different ideas, try an RP with a slightly larger woman, but my character has to remain an athletic type- whether he’s tall of short, full of muscles or just trim and fit, I struggled a long time, but am now an athlete. And that’s how it’s going to stay. I play characters that are very well endowed. (Always from your standard. Nothing pleases me like pleasing others, like getting a nice reaction, a flirt, to know someone is turned on by me, so always make sure I know how to be to your liking and get that optimal feel. ;) )

Alternate species: I’m willing to try mostly anything, I have some experience in furries, and I like to mess around with fantasy or science fiction species, though I occasionally need some help with that- I’m not very well versed in those points. Vampires were overrated when people made Muppets and cereal mascots from them.

Settings: I’d like to learn about and try out fantasy and sci-fi settings- Though there’s so much stuff aside that. Mixed gender college dorms, spring break in the south, locker rooms and showers, hot tubs and/or hot springs, vacation resorts, going all the way to the younger members of the corporate world.

Likes: Large breast, slim, long bodies, giving oral, foreplay and teasing, seduction and flirting. Feverish libido, provocative clothing and actions, outnumbered sexually/character changes, and a lot more. I’m very fluid, since having a successful RP for me is giving a successful RP to you.

Yes: Anal, oral, ‘semi’-incest. (Cousins, step-sisters.) I won’t cover all the basics, if it’s not in one of the other lists, and not obviously meant to be in one, go ahead and ask. ;)

Maybes: Medium age differences. (More or less 5 years.) Incest. Ass play. (Fingering, licking…)

Limits: Not 18-not interested, bodily waste, blood, unless it’s from a virgin woman or relevant to the story (which will be rare considering I don’t do vampires. Rape- and by this I mean rape- the kind the victim never enjoys. No herms or large age differences. I think that’s pretty much it, use your head and avoid the obvious.

Posting habits: I’m not available very often. (1-2 times per week, minus unexpected exams, meetings, practices, games, called in for work, vacations spent at home, night out, etc...), but when I am, I usually have a lot of time to work with, so I have time to reply and time to spare.

I consider myself literate enough to RP well, but usually my word [.doc]s usually don’t stretch into the second page. English isn’t my first language so go easy on me. If you write fluent French, maybe we can try something together. I’m willing to improvise an RP based on your intro post, but if I’m to start something, I like to have my partner’s opinions, ideas and favorites on hand. Word has a nice spellcheck function. ;) Give me enough to give you more.

That’s all- I’ll add one thing. I love to RP, and hell, just women in general. So never, ever, be afraid to PM me. ;)

Last edited:
Illiana Cole

Gender: I play mostly female characters, but would love the chance to try a male with a patient co-writer.

Age: I play anything from 18 to 35. my partner's character can be any age up to 60 (unless it is an immortal character. that changes all the rules.)

Orientation: I play mostly straight characters, but would be willing to try a bi writing experience.

Power Exchange: I write very submissive, if a bit temperamental, women. Some like pain others don't, it depends on who i am writing with.

if i were writing a man he would definitely be a dominant type, though.
Race: I am white so i tend to write white characters, not quite ready to go floundering around in other cultures just yet and mess it up.
Bodytype: I write short curvacious women, not skinny and not overly voluptuous. I have some meat on my bones that i am very happy about and i like to write women who are the same.

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: i have only written vampires and sidhe, but would be willing to contemplate other things. I will play with nearly any character though except tentacle sex doesn't really get me going. sorry.

Settings: I can work with anything, although i prefer modern times or fantasy settings.

Likes/kinks: nonconsent, reluctance, seduction, impregnation, BDSM, incest (father/daughter, sister/brother, uncle/niece, also steps in these categories work for me.), paranormal/supernatural creatures, romance, best friends, teasing as torture, I am really all over the board here.

Hard limits: no kids, no snuff, nothing that belongs in the bathroom. I absolutely will not play a mother/son incest scene. it completely creeps me out.

Availability: I can post at least once a day, but will most likely post more than once since i have a lot of time on my hands and i love to write. I prefer writing partners who can do the same.

beyond these things, I like to write with people who are detail oriented and want to write a story, not just sex scene after sex scene. I prefer long term roles as opposed to short term. I am a spelling nazi (i know, it's annoying. I can't help it though.) so please at least have a functioning spellcheck. The better your skills as a writer the more i will want to write with you. I am always trying to improve my own skills so i will happily accept constructive criticism. I Would love to try to expand my comfort zone so if you can meet at least one of my likes, i will gladly try to write something i am not so sure of.

If you have any questions please feel free to PM me.

Last edited:

Age: I’m comfortable playing anything between 18-40s, even though I'm 22.

Power Exchange: I’m a dom the 99% of the time. I can be a sub when the mood strikes...but the story has to be very, very right (with someone who can pull it off).

Race:
Egg-and-spoon. HA. I am black. I don’t mind playing black or caucasian characters.

Body type:
It varies depending on the story, tell me what you like and I'll alter my character to fit your needs.

Alternate species:
I have no experience.

Settings: Present/Modern day.

Likes/Kinks:

Likes: I like a good plot and with slow build up to the sex, with several twists and turns along the way. l like confident writers - I can't emphasise this enough, if you're a confident writer with confidence oozing out of your sentences then it's a major like, probably the most important thing. I like attention to detail.

Kinks: Interracial (with me being black), rough sex, oral sex, anal sex, public sex, dirty talking, spanking (light, that is, not talking whips and chains), light bondage in general, romance, seduction, cheating/the idea of cheating, some incest. And many more.

I don't like romance from the off but I usually like my RPs to end with it.

I'm pretty open-minded, really. I have a lot of kinks, I like to mix it up between those kinds depending on my mood, the story and the partner.

Hard Limits: No scat, water sports, etc. No one-liners or I will beat the shit out of you. I mean it.

Availability: I'm online more or less everyday and I'm free on most evenings the moment, but real-life will always come first. In the worst case scenario I will write at least once a week and let you know.

Additional Comments:

-I'm a perfectionist so my posts tend to take longer to construct. I do attempt to reply as quickly as possible.

-I would prefer to communicate with my partner (here in PM or on Yahoo or whatever), just to know a bit more about him/her, his/her likes/kinks, discuss the progress of the story, as well as get feedback, blah blah blah. This isn't so I can get your number and pester you for phone sex (though that could be arranged, should you feel so inclined), it's simply to make the story enjoyable for both of us, and that we both learn (or at least I do). If you don't want to do this then that's also fine by me...but lack of communication doesn't usually end well.

Last edited:
I play younger, relatively-inexperienced women. (Shocker.)

August 2013: Still having health issues that are keeping me off the internet, will keep up with SRPs as I can. ;)

Age: I'm 26, so for human characters, I can do anything from 18 to early thirties. I try to stay more or less within my experience. I don't mind playing the innocent naive young woman, though I have trouble with anyone who isn't supposed to have a dirty mind. ;)

Orientation: Heterosexual.

Power Exchange: Anything from a submissive to relatively self-confident woman. Not some guy's slave, as per my kinks below.

Race: I'm white, so I tend to play white women. If the culture-details aren't too hard, I'm open here. I just don't know a whole lot about other cultures, so I can't promise to be very good with appropriate language or terminology.

Body Type: I'm 5'10" and curvy, not entirely in ways I'm pleased with. I don't play ultra-skinny anorexic girls, nor do I tend to go for overly fit women (I just don't know the mindset). But this is up for debate, if I'm too tall to fit my partner's character.

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: I'm not into furries or fan-RP, but beyond that I'm open to options. Humanoid fantasy races are fine, other than that you'd have to ask.

Settings: I write fantasy and sci-fi (non-erotica), so any setting that falls within that is fine by me. Reality can be great, can suck, so can completely made up worlds. Just ask.

Likes/kinks: My personal experience is all vanilla, but I know I'm submissive, so I'm up for D/s play, light bondage, exhibition/voyeurism, maybe anal. If I haven't specified, please feel free to ask, I'm up for trying almost anything once. I prefer my partners to be dominant, but I'm also not looking to be insulted or treated as an object. I'm not experienced enough to find that at all sexy. I do have something of a "damsel in distress" complex, so anything playing to that will usually work great.

Hard limits: Minors, animals, anything that belongs in the bathroom or morgue, torture or violent BDSM.

Availability: I am disabled due to daily migraines and do not work. This gives me both all the time in the world to RP and none at all during my headaches. I will post more than once a day on any day I'm not in such pain that I just can't think about SRP. I prefer well-written posts, so if I know I'm going to suck at being sexy, I won't post.

Current SRP Threads:
  • Poker Tonight -- Andrea, a 23/f grad student who got into a Texas Hold 'Em tournament one weeknight that just didn't want to end easily, so she and her opponent are playing a private game that weekend... and about to up the stakes to strip poker and who knows what else.
  • Warped Weaves -- Elena, a 20/f lovely maiden woken from a cursed slumber by a man with a curse of his own, both with a ways to go before they are truly freed from the curses laid upon them.
  • Sacrifice and Summoned -- Alayna, a 20/f magic student who was offered as a sacrifice to fuel her summoning master's power play, except the incubus that appeared didn't want her blood.
  • The Device -- Maria DiVenezio, the 35-year-old female scientist working on an invisibility device, with a no-longer secret crush on her older male research partner. Now that the device has started human testing, Maria and Harold will have to come up with more and more creative ways to find the limits of their creation, hopefully without embarrassing themselves or the rest of their research team. (Once the story progresses, I'll play other female roles as well as or instead of Maria.)
  • Simulated Environment Xtreme -- Kira, a 20/f game tester playing an array of different virtual reality games as the leading VR company designs ever more extensive offerings for their clients.
  • A Pirate's Life is a Wonderful Life -- Rachel, a 21yo. betrothed young woman captured by pirates on her way to get married.
Note to self: Read through the "Seeking RPers & Inspiration" thread as far as page 118, post #2948, and the "Existing Threads Seeking" thread as far as page 24, post #650.

Last edited:
Back