Britwitch's Cottage

"Oh my god..."

Feeling her body responding so eagerly, her thighs spreading. I smile at the invitation, rubbing my palm against her sex, letting my middle finger almost slip between her lips but never quite going inside, wanting to driver her wild, wanting to hear that need from her lips.

I continue to kiss her soft lips, but shift in my seat until I am sitting on one outstretched leg, my own wet pussy pressing down against her thigh, its pressure feeling so good, combined with the pressure of her hand against my breast.

Biting down playfully at her bottom lip I pull at it and then release it before kissing her deeply again, an insatiable lust for her lips.

My hand's movement becoming slightly more rapid as I massage her sex, feeling the lips between my fingers, my middle finger now trailing over her clit for the briefest of moments before moving away again.

My hips begin, almost of their own accord to rock back and forth in slow motion, whimpering slightly as her soft skin rubs against me leaving small trace of my wetness.

Whining into her kiss, straining to try and push my sex against her hand, to guide her finger inside my warmth. I can feel the heat of her own sex upon my thigh and knowing she is as aroused as I makes my own rise higher.

A muted yelp as her teeth bite my lip before the sound is swallowed by the kiss that follows. In return the hand on her breast shifts, fingers closing around her nipple, stroking, pulling gently, circling around the puckered flesh.

Whimpers growing louder as her hand becomes more focused, more insistent. Breaking the kiss to ask...to beg...

"Please...please don't stop...don't tease...please..."

Hips trying desperately to raise up enough to allow your finger to slip inside. My clit throbbing every time her finger grazes over it.

"Please...please don't stop...don't tease...please..."

Those words are enough, the needing tone, I spread apart her wet lips and ease one finger inside as a reward, flexing it as I push inside her, feeling her muscles squeezing my digit, my thumb rubbing against her clit, coaxing it out, ever so softly. My mind reeling with arousal as I feel her hips and body trying to rise up against me to get in contact with mine.

My own hips moving a fraction faster, more whimpers escaping my lips as I continue to ride her thigh, pressing down harder to make her soft warm flesh massage my clit.

My whole body undulating now, the feel of her palm and fingers against my incredibly hard nipple making a moan issue from me, the slight pull illiciting an intake of breath.

I turn my eyes to hers, watching her reaction as I add another finger to her hot sex, sliding in and out with a slow rhythmn.

Licking my lips I whisper in return.

"I won't stop as long as you need me, as long as you keep....needing me"

As a reiteration of my words I push my fingers deep between her lips and rub them against her g-spot, still looking into those deep blue eyes.

As her finger slips inside me my entire body trembles, eyelids fluttering and a shuddering moan leaves my lips. Hips tilting, insides trying to guide her finger deeper. Feeling the heat, the moisture, increasing tenfold.

The sensation of her own sex against my thigh is so very erotic. Our scents rising and mingling, the smell of sex floating like smoke around us.

Her skin looks golden in the candlelight, eyes shining with an inner light as we both speed towards our own climaxes.

My eyes lock onto hers, widening as another finger slips into the tight confines of my sex, it's drawn in as my internal muscle clamp around the digit greedily.

"I won't stop as long as you need me, as long as you keep....needing me"

Before I can reply an animalistic sound leaves my lips as her fingers press against that special spot deep inside. Making me jump slightly and almost growl at her.

"How...how could anyone not need you...?"

My words are throaty and dripping with need. My body a shivering mess beneath hers.

"How...how could anyone not need you...?"

Her words are are almost just a throaty growl, and I hear myself replying in my own growl, mixed with moans as my sex leaves her thigh glistening as I get wetter, my body filled with arousal.

My whole body is moving like a wave as I ride the beautiful with; more moans escaping my lips as I feel my body tensing with an approaching climax, my body getting incredibly close with each passing moment.

My fingers still flexing inside her, moving with her hips as they buck, each moan, whimper and growl showing me how close she is.

Pressing my fingertip inside her again, rubbing her sweet spot again with my thumb on her clit.

I lean in closer,I'm already so close, but I hold on; I want to cum with the witch as she does. Every fibre tingling with the building orgasm, I whisper into her ear before I bite down on her earlobe. My voice a hoarse growl of pelasure.

"Let go...Cum for me....Let go...."

I slip my other hand down to her sex, a finger tip finding her clit as she rubs it, crushes it, against my thigh. I circle and rub, with ever increasing intensity. The position of our bodies means my contact with her sex is limited to this touch but I intend to make the most of it. Circling, squeezing as I add another finger beneath her.

"Let go...Cum for me....Let go...."

I need no further encouragement. Her mouth, her fingers, her body, all have worked to drive me to the edge of the abyss and those few powerful words and the bite to my earlobe push me over the edge.

With a long loud cry I start to orgasm. My body a shaking, shivering wreck, hips bucking, sex leaking onto her hand. The world fades around us, all I am aware of is my body and the amazing sensations she has awoken within it.

The fingers around her nipple twist ever so slightly as I lose a little of my control as the pleasure swarms over me. My body switching between pulling away from the intensity of the orgasm and trying to get as humanly close to her as possible. Whimpering and sighing as the waves eventually fade and my body is left twitching and tingling.

The sound of the beautiful witch moaning as she cums, the feel of her fingers against my clit and the pinch of my nipple pushes me over the edge.

My body explodes and untenses as I orgasm, my whole body shaking, my eyes shut tight and my head thrown back as my senses are overwhelmed with pleasure.

I can feel my juices gushing onto her thigh as my hips press down even harder, drawing out the pleasure.

As my orgasm passes I open my eyes blearily, the whole world hazy, my breathing heavy as I collapse into her embrace; my lips seeking hers as I capture her lips for another kiss, feeling her chest rising and falling against mine, smiling against her soft lips as odd tingles and shivers pass through us.

I slip my fingers out from her hot sex, feeling it squeezing them as I take them out, raising them to my mouth and licking and sucking them clean, tasting her wonderful sex, purring deep in my throat.

"You treat guests in your cottage very well."

Our kisses are softer now, still slightly hungry, but not so frenzied. I can feel the slowly fading heat upon my thigh, the coolness as her juices dry in the air.

There is a sense of calm in the air, amongst the heat and scent of sex that now is undeniable around us. My fingers stroke lazily through her long hair, smoothing it, feeling it.

Giggling gently as an aftershock makes me shudder and press against her firmly for an instant. I blush contentedly as I watch her clean her fingers, knowing the taste of
my sex is now in her mouth. Wishing I could taste her but knowing that I am sure I will at some point...

"You treat guests in your cottage very well."

"I try my best..."

I reply shyly, kissing her lips softly, then pressing another to her cheek. As I pull back I wink.

"But then the treatment does depend on the guest..."

I somehow tear my eyes away from the flustered beauty before me to glance at the clock which causes me to sigh heavily.

"Sadly time won't allow me to stay and treat to more of the delights my cottage has to offer...but please...say you will visit again...soon?"

"Sadly time won't allow me to stay and treat to more of the delights my cottage has to offer...but please...say you will visit again...soon?"

"I will visit again very soon, whenever you have another cup of tea ready for me."

I give a roguish wink and a kiss, letting the beautiful witch taste her own juices on my lips.

"Delicious."

"I will visit again very soon, whenever you have another cup of tea ready for me."

The kiss is deep and made even more intense by the flavour she shares with me. A knowing smile greets her as she pulls back.

"Delicious."

"I'm very glad you think so..."

I steal one more kiss, tasting myself and her sweet mouth, before easing out from under her, letting the night shirt remain on the couch and leaving me naked.

"I hope next time I might get to taste more of your deliciousness..."

I bend at the waist to brush another kiss against her cheek before disappearing into the night, a whisper left hanging in the air...

"And I hope that time will be soon...take care, in the mean time..."

I sit there, watching the witch disappear into the night, now almost speaking to myself, thinking of her last words, hoping to taste more of me.

"Count on it...."

WRITING CHALLENGES​

A fun way to get to know new writers and potential partners, to exercise our writing brains through prompts every month...or so. Anyone and everyone welcome to join in!

If you read something, anything, that you enjoy please do take the time to leave a review or comment!!

Past Prompts, Submissions and Reviews

January 2011
The Prompt & Submissions ~ The Reviews

February 2011

March 2011
Challenge 1:- The Prompt & Submissions ~ The Reviews

Challenge 2:- The Prompt & Submissions ~ The Reviews

April 2011

Challenge 2 :- The Prompt & Submissions ~ The Reviews

May 2011

June 2011

Challenge 2:-The Prompt & Submissions ~ The Reviews

July 2011
The Prompts & Submisisons ~ The Reviews

September 2011

October 2011

November 2011

December 2011
Prompt One & Submissions ~ Prompt Two & Submissions
Prompt Three & Submissions ~ Prompt Four & Submissions
The Reviews

January 2012

February 2012

April 2012

June 2012
The Prompts & Submissions ~ The Reviews

September 2012
The Prompt and Submissions ~ The Reviews

October 2012

November 2012
The Prompts and Submissions ~ The Reviews

December 2012
Challenge 1 ~ Christmas

Challenge 2 ~ New Year

January 2013

February 2013

March 2013

April 2013

May 2013

August 2013

September 2013

October 2013

December 2013

January 2014

March 2014

April 2014

May 2014

June 2014

July 2014

August 2014

September 2014

October 2014

November 2014

December 2014

January 2015

February 2015

March 2015

April 2015

May 2015

June 2015

July 2015

August 2015

September 2015

October 2015

November 2015

December 2015

January 2016

March 2016

May 2016

Summer 2016

February 2017

March 2017

Last edited:
I have a little time to spend in my cottage, I have posts to work on and a need for time away from the world...just for a little while, a brief escape...

Twirling a pen between my fingers as I sit at the large wooden table in the kitchen, blank pages in front of me - ready to be filled with my looping handwriting, the other hand absent mindedly twirls a lock of dark hair.

I sink onto the couch, wrapped in nought more than a huge fluffy cream bath sheet. A massive weight has been lifted from my shoulders and the warm, relaxing bath I have just enjoyed has helped soothe my mind and body a little further.

The scent of the frangipani oil I added to my bath still lingers in the air as I let out a long sigh and watch the snowflakes softly falling outside the window. The cottage lit by dancing candlelight and a welcoming lantern glows out on the porch.

Looks around the outside of the cottage, imagining how warm and cosy it would be inside with the witch.

Stepping up to the old wooden door I kneel down and slip a folded letter underneath.

It reads

Roses are red, Violets are blue
Everything is beautiful
And so are you

I get up from my knees, brushing the snow off my cloak and dress, turning and walking off into the woods, grinning at the words and what the witch will think of them

Deciding a hot chocolate is in order, I rise from the couch and head to the kitchen in order to heat some milk.
At first I don't notice the folded paper on the floor but when I do I swiftly crouch to pick it up and read it's contents.

In doing so my cheeks grow pink and a flattered smile curves my lips. I read and re-read the words before lifting the paper higher and smelling a new but familiar scent upon the paper. It has been left by a recent visitor to my cottage and knowing that makes my smile grow a little wider.

I move to look out of the window but there is no sign of anyone out in the woods, the snow still falling, covering any footprints that might have lingered. Sighing I place the paper in a carved wooden box, alongside other treasured things of importance.

The bubbling of the milk draws me back into the kitchen and soon I am sipping a hot chocolate back on the couch. Giggling every now and then at the same recurring thought.

She thinks I'm beautiful...

More giggling as my eyes return to the softly falling snow.

The snow crunches under my boots as I trudge my way back through the snow. Slowly the cottage comes back into view, showing through the thick snow, the footprints that I had left earlier are gone, which makes me smile, I do love the snow.

I can feel the snow gathering on my cloak and hood, which is keeping me warm, or atleast warm enough, but I can feel my cheeks touched by the cold.

Raising a gloved hand I knock on the thick heavy door.

I am not expected this time, so I knock again, noting the smoke curling up from the chimney indicating the witch's presence.

The knock on the door jerks me out of my musings and causes me to pull the huge towel a little closer around my body as I pad to the door and open it.
At first all I can see is a snow covered cloak.

Come in, come in...it's quite bitter out there!

I wave my visitor inside and close the door against the wind and snow. It's only when I turn around that I realise who it is.

Oh...hello...

I blush

Thank you, thank you for your note...
Although I must ask, what brings you out into the woods on a night like this...?

Smiling as I lower the hood from my face, reaching up and unclasping it, moving to hang it on a nearby coat rack, slipping off my warm fur lined gloves.

"I am glad you enjoyed the note, I had hope you'd like it.

I step into the lounge to the wonderful warmth of the crackling fire, slipping onto one side of the couch, crossing my legs, wearing a long black dress and snow boots.

"Well I was taking a walk, enjoying the snow, and I had a craving for a cup of tea, and it made me think of you. So I fixed myself up and thought I would come visit the witch."

I blush myself, hoping that my cold tinged cheeks will hide the fact; as I realising that I have imposed myself.

"I am glad you enjoyed the note, I had hope you'd like it."

I did very much so...

My eyes move over her figure before I can stop them, taking in the black dress that glides down over her curves. Feeling once again, more than a little under dressed. But not awkward, for we are not the strangers we were the last time she visited.

"Well I was taking a walk, enjoying the snow, and I had a craving for a cup of tea, and it made me think of you. So I fixed myself up and thought I would come visit the witch."

I can't help but laugh a little at that.

Well the kettle is almost always boiling here so you have definitely come to the right place. And you make me sound like I belong in fairytales...the witch who lives out in the wood and entices visitors to step inside...

Do make yourself comfortable...

Another giggle as I set about making her tea.

Although I hope I'm not exactly like the witches in those stories!

Well the kettle is almost always boiling here so you have definitely come to the right place. And you make me sound like I belong in fairytales...the witch who lives out in the wood and entices visitors to step inside...

Do make yourself comfortable...

I give a laugh as she walks away back to the kitchen, as she does, I reach up behind my neck and undoing the clasps holding the top of my dress together, letting it fall forward, pulling it down until it reveals my pert creamy breasts. Then uncrossing my legs I pull off my boots pulling them to one side; moving back to my dress, I lit my hips up off the couch and pull my dress down further, moving it down until it is around my ankles, placing it with my boots.

Leaving me only in a pair of black lacy boy shorts and my opaque black stockings, waiting for the witch's return.

Although I hope I'm not exactly like the witches in those stories!

I give another laugh at this and slip back off the couch, tip toeing back into the kitchen, leaning against the wall, half hiding my breasts behind my arms, watching her prepare me a cup of tea.

"Well you seemed to have enticed me back here...."

My voice is husky and soft as I speak, my lips forming a wide seductive smile.

"Although if you plan on eating me, you won't need an oven."

"Well you seemed to have enticed me back here...."

This is true. Although whether that's because I make an excellent cup of tea or because I'm a witch...only you can clarify...although I can honestly say I do have less warts than your conventional storybook witch...and no cat in sight...

I pour the steaming water into the teapot and add some leaves, my smile growing.

"Although if you plan on eating me, you won't need an oven."

I almost drop the mugs in my hands as I turn around and see her stood as she is. Her delicious figure almost entirely on show. The stockings that encase her legs only emphasise their length and tone.

I'll bear that in mind...for you certainly look more than a little mouth watering at the moment...where do you want me, the tea, I mean, where do you want the tea...?

My cheeks a bright pink as I realise my freudian slip.

My grin can only be described as wicked, licking my lips as I watch her expression, watching as she tries not to stare at me and failing, the cups in her hands trembling as she tries to control herself.

I'll bear that in mind...for you certainly look more than a little mouth watering at the moment...where do you want me, the tea, I mean, where do you want the tea...?

My grin only serves to grow wider as she lets slip her wants. I move from the wall over to her, my hips swaying seductively as I stalk towards her, taking the cups from her, placing them on a nearby counter before turning to stand so close that our bodies are almost touching, separated only by the sheet around the beautiful witch's body. My voice grows even softer as I lean in and whisper.

"I see no tea, only a witch in need of me...."

I bite at her earlobe, pulling it for a moment before whispering again.

"I do recall something about you wanting a better taste of me."

My breath catches in my throat as she sway towards me, plucking the cups from my hands before I can really register what's going on. I can feel her breath, the heat from her exposed flesh, smell the scent of her skin.

"I see no tea, only a witch in need of me...."

My whole body shivers as her teeth latch onto my earlobe, my fingers curling back onto the work surface behind me, trying to hold me up as a wave of weakness dashes through me. Eyelids fluttering closed.

"I do recall something about you wanting a better taste of me."

Oh yes...yes please...

My voice is husky and soft, dripping with desire and shaking ever so slightly with excitement. My eyes reopen and find hers, almost shyly.

I would love to, to be able to do that would be so very wonderful...if...if you would permit me...if you would like me to...?

Tentatively I reach up to trail fingertips down her arm, starting at her shoulder, going down to her elbow then skipping across to her waist where they circle, slowly, gently.

I would love to, to be able to do that would be so very wonderful...if...if you would permit me...if you would like me to...?

Her question is accompanied by her wandering hand touching me and then moving down my body exploring me until she stops at my waist, fingertips moving in circles.

I simply smile in response, taking her hand in mine and leading her back to the lounger, falling backwards onto the couch, spreading my legs.

Leading the witch the rest of the way until she is standing between my open legs then pulling her down gently until she is kneeling between them.

"I do permit it, taste me as much as your heart contends."

My heart is beating ever so slightly faster, my breathing shallow as I look over her beautiful figure, still hidden by the sheet. My eyes feasting on her form.

Back