Thighs

Thanks to all for posting on this thread:
Thighs, the stairways to heaven and guardians of the gate to hell...
Wonderful adventures no matter what way you climb!

Happy Hump Day, time to bump this thread up again, come one ladies,........:)
Lets give our sexy host of this incredible thread and all the viewers some thighs;)
:kiss::kiss::kiss:

Skirt, thigh highs and boots;)

Last edited:
Happy Hump Day, time to bump this thread up again, come one ladies,........:)
Lets give our sexy host of this incredible thread and all the viewers some thighs;)

Skirt, thigh highs and boots;)
Thank you, emm. I'm not sure which I'd like to lick first, your boots or those delectabel thighs. Too bad I don't have two tongus! :devil: :kiss:

Don't worry, it's not a competition; just an appreciation. Please contribute whatever you're comfortable with. :)

I agree with you and this is one of the fun threads of LIT, so please hope you will come back and post, and hope that many more will follow.

Nice thigh here.

Last edited:
And some more ;)
You look scrumptious, as usual! I especially like the third pic -- I'd love to start nibbling at your neck, and work my way down your gorgeous, enticing torso, until I reach your panties. Then I'd slowly slide them down your delicious thighs ... :devil: :kiss: :kiss:

You look scrumptious, as usual! I especially like the third pic -- I'd love to start nibbling at your neck, and work my way down your gorgeous, enticing torso, until I reach your panties. Then I'd slowly slide them down your delicious thighs ... :devil: :kiss: :kiss:

Thanks sweetie, and mmmmmmm nibble away................:D:devil:

And of course more silly me thighs & more;)

Last edited:
Back