Reinventing AJ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now where did I put my cape:rolleyes:

You know if you'd leave your clothes on this wouldn't happen... ummm, nevermind... just relooked at your AV... leave em off :D... stay warm!

thinking_of_you_017.gif

AJ~
I'm so glad you got the chance to say farewell to your childhood home. It must have felt so much different once it was all empty and you all grown up.

I love the thought of your home welcoming a young, new family... the chance for new beginnings and more happy memories.

:kiss:

Thanks sweetheart. :heart:

oh goodness... we should take this somewhere more private ;)

anytime you like doll... *gropes ass*

AJ! *flying tacklehugkisses*

How have you been? :D Did you bring me any presents?

oh my yummy goodness... besides myself? Nothing but kisses and gropes. come and get em.

as always, your cp.

yep... how are the grandkids?

Thinking about you AJ

thanks honey... that is so much appreciated.

Good morning beautiful! Have a wonderful day.

hey mr. burning the candle at both ends... *hugs you tight*

All 32 of them lol
Hope all is good with you sweetie

There are 99 counties in Iowa!

That's a very hard break to make sweetie
I wish you luck and I'm sure the young family will enjoy the happiness stored in that home from you and yours:kiss:

Thanks honey... what a lovely sentiment about our house storing love.

Hi AJ

Fellow Iowan saying hello. My don't you seem unique and wonderful? :) I'll probably lurk a bit and speak up once in a while. I'm not very chatty, but I'll try to remind you on occasion that I'm grateful to you for sharing yourself with us. Glad I stumbled through here. ;)

Thanks for being you,
Late Caller

You know if you'd leave your clothes on this wouldn't happen... ummm, nevermind... just relooked at your AV... leave em off :D... stay warm!

oh my yummy goodness... besides myself? Nothing but kisses and gropes. come and get em.

Sounds like an excellent present to me :D How did you know what I wanted? :devil:

Morning AJkins...
Hope you got a wink or two of sleep last night.
What I wouldn't give for a Twosome Tuesday with you :kiss:

New Audio

Okay.... so here's the attention slut in me...

I have a new audio posted at Lit ... please vote if you listen... and if you haven't voted for the other one, please stop by and vote for that one too. One little extra click. I always liked getting high marks in school... hasn't changed... I have to have above a 4.5 to get my little red H... I've fallen just below. :(

New Audio - Your Good Girl

Hope you enjoy!! :D

I have a new audio posted at Lit ... please vote if you listen... and if you haven't voted for the other one, please stop by and vote for that one too. One little extra click. I always liked getting high marks in school... hasn't changed... I have to have above a 4.5 to get my little red H... I've fallen just below. :(

GASP....um...WOW...GASP....well...um....They only let me give it a 5....
You know mine goes to 11...for you ... :devil:

That was great, and my what a sexy voice you have, where's your other audio, I want more now :heart:

Good morning and kisses to the lovely AJ :kiss:

I plan to listen to the audio as soon as I can :D

Where the hell have you been?

the grandkids are fine. They gave me their cold , but they are all better. Brats.:kiss::heart::kiss:

it got the reaction you were anticipating. Again.:kiss::heart::kiss:

GASP....um...WOW...GASP....well...um....They only let me give it a 5....
You know mine goes to 11...for you ...

:D Sad when you have to explain the Spinal Tap reference to me *hangs head in shame* Maybe you should spank me for a punishment?

That was great, and my what a sexy voice you have, where's your other audio, I want more now :heart:

if you click my name at the audio link both of them are there.... :) and thanks love... I do enjoy making them.... all about the process :D

Good morning and kisses to the lovely AJ

I plan to listen to the audio as soon as I can :D

Where the hell have you been?

hiya Mav.... was out of town for 5 days... dealing with estate stuff and selling my parents' place.

:D

Can we make it a Threesome Tuesday? ;)

oh absolutely!!! mmmm ... now what an audio THAT would be!!! :devil: If Pen joins you, Likes and me it will be an orgy right??

the grandkids are fine. They gave me their cold , but they are all better. Brats.

darn kids! still beating you at Wii? ;)

it got the reaction you were anticipating. Again.

hehehe.... little old moi? a reaction? say it ain't so :p

:D Sad when you have to explain the Spinal Tap reference to me *hangs head in shame* Maybe you should spank me for a punishment?

if you click my name at the audio link both of them are there.... :) and thanks love... I do enjoy making them.... all about the process :D

hiya Mav.... was out of town for 5 days... dealing with estate stuff and selling my parents' place.

oh absolutely!!! mmmm ... now what an audio THAT would be!!! :devil: If Pen joins you, Likes and me it will be an orgy right??

darn kids! still beating you at Wii? ;)

hehehe.... little old moi? a reaction? say it ain't so :p

You have such a sexy voice, another 5 I feel ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back