SRP Writer's Profiles: An idea shamelessly purloined from another forum.

Orientation: Hetero (although willing to be "trained" to work with females)

Power Exchange: I play very submissive, masochistic women... after a fashion. They usually start out rebellious and stubborn because I really love non-consent.

Race: I would prefer to stick with what I know – white.

Bodytype: Tall but usually fairly plain.

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: Whilst I will only play human, I’m very open to any partner playing vampires and demons only.

Settings: Modern day or fantastical future.

Likes/kinks: My sexual nature is submissive and masochistic. I also really enjoy RPs featuring nonconsent and dark, violent storylines. My kinks include abduction, slavery, captivity, rough sex, rape, sexual violence, torture, knives, cutting, implements, tattoos, branding, bondage, humiliation, objectification, psychological torture - although I'm just as happy with the psychological threat of these. I am open to new things.

Other notes: I particularly like playing a female virgin that gets taken advantage of – either by doctor, teacher, demon or vampire.

Hard limits: Minors, scat, animals/furries/whatevers, necro, vomit, piss, switching, incest.

Availability: Daily, UK timezone.

Last edited:
Gender: Female main characters or multiple female characters.

Orientation: Straight mostly, but I can do bisexual. Don't do lesbian scenes, I love the cock too much. ;)

Power Exchange: Equal or Submissive. Not into BDSM.

Race: Whatever

Bodytype: Anything that isn't too butch or fat would be preferable.

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: Traditional fantasy species and near humans should be fine. I thought furries did something for me, but they do not. At least portraying one. I'll treat mutations on a mutation by mutation basis.

Settings: I'm open to all sorts of settings. Fantasy. Science fiction. "Real Life" scenarios. I suppose I have a preference for science fiction and especially superhero type of fiction, and more generic fantasy settings. For the modern day settings, I'm open to things but prefer something that isn't just a vanilla or generic storyline but can still lead fairly quickly into sex.

Likes/kinks: I enjoy being submissive, but not into BDSM. I also enjoy playing more then one female character at times. My biggest kink I suppose is an impregnation fetish. Always wanting what I can't/won't have. :D

Hard limits: Extreme BDSM. Ummm all of the other stuff other people listed like extreme snuff, or watersports... and all of that other stuff that I've never heard of but am sure I would hate.

Availability: Varies. I try to check my threads everyday and can usually manage one response every one to three days. I'm usually online during the afternoons on weekdays in US Central Standard Time. And depending on my cowriters schedule, we can definitely get multiple posts out. My posts tend to have a couple sentences or more then two paragraphs in them, or at least that's my goal, especially when things get interesting.

Last edited:
Gender: I'm male, so... male. I can do a female supporting character if need be.

Orientation: I'm bi, but i'll probably be looking more for RPs with women then with men. Not adverse to it though.

Power Exchange: Ack... i'm a switch, so either. I tend to be dominant around women, submissive around men. The thought of being dominated by a woman is a powerful one, so if ever a woman wishes to...

Race: I'm white, so mostly white. As a random matter, I speak fluent celtic, so should an RP ever show up where I can use that, I will.

Bodytype: Whatever really, though I prefer a little muscle on my characters. Fat isn't my thing.

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: Sci-fi and fantasy, i'm fine with. Furries... never tried, don't think I particularly want to. Mutations, we'd have to see I suppose.

Settings: Hmm... any really. I'm a fan of historical settings, and will go for those. Sci-fi/futuristic is something i've not often tried, but would be open to. I think my current scenes of choice would either be historical (say... 17th/18th centuries, or else back in the time of the Celts), or contemporary/contemporary with a twist.

Likes/kinks: Detail, sensuality, BDSM (i'm still learning about this though), rough sex, verbal humiliation, a good story. I find the thought of non-consent and rape alluring, either being the perpetrator or the victim.

Hard limits: One liners or really short posts, poor spelling or grammar (within reason, we're all human), all the 'normal' limits really.

Availability: Most days. Weekends can be a bit of a pain, depending on the hours i'm working. Once we get into exams season, I may be less available, despite my best intentions not to leave everything until the last minute :D

Writing style: It will depend. I tend to write quite a lot in my first post for a story if i'm opening it, just to set the scene, but typically i'll write 3/4 paragraphs per post. I tend to write in third person, though i'm currently experimenting with first person in a short story, so that's also possible. I like to build up to the sexual side of the story, instead of doing a 'wham bam thank ya ma'am' type thing.

The Gladiator

Gender: Male (females as npcs or once in a blue moon will I play a female PC)

Age: Humans. I haven’t really thought about it. 18-40 ish I guess (fantasy races age can varry)

Orientation: Heteroflexible. I prefer to play with female partners or opposite female characters, rather. would only consider interaction with other males as secondary characteristics not the basis for a thread, (E.G. MFM scenes.)

Power Exchange: technically a switch but honestly
D/s isn’t the end all be all of my desires. I play stories that lean in both directions. Sometimes balanced is what is needed. It really depends on the thread.

Race: white... I guess, never really thought about it. I try to write what I know, but honestly I don't play a ton of humans these days.

Body type: this can varry, guess depending on the storyline, although I used to be lean myself and not too tall so this is often reflected in my characters. I often write based on archetypes... my viking warrior will probably not be 5 foot 2, just sayin...nor will my elf weigh 500 pounds.

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: humans, elves, half elves, vampires, shape shifters, humanoid aliens e.g. vulcans. Will never play a furry, so don’t ask.

Settings: modern, fantasy, dark fantasy, medieval fantasy, certain historical settings on occasion (Assuming I don't have to do a lot of research), most things science fiction. Don’t know anything about anime, have no desire to learn.

Likes/kinks: oh boy. There are many things I can write about that I do not enjoy, for the sake of a story, so this stuff is no where all I will do.
Some interests include (in no particular order)
Women who know what they want
Inexperienced males
Female characters older than my own
Sentuality
Oral sex
Romance
Coersion/blackmail.
Infedelity
Light bdsm: (playing more on the fear/psychological side more than the force/pain side)
Anal play..
Large breasts
Women with curve
Touch
Affection
Dirty talk: (this can varry. Words can excite me, this does not mean that oh fuck my cunt is going to turn me on, it means that having a character talked to during sex is exciting, being urged to cum, asked permission to cum, etc.)
Detail
(I just removed a few of these that I don't often write on lit anymore so if there's something you want to know about just ask I don't bite, unless asked)

Dislikes/hard limits: one liners (don’t have to write me a book but give me something to work with)
God modding: (if you act for me why am I playing? Sometimes its necessary to move a story along, but if you do it be prepared that I will completely disregard story flow and rewrite a different action for the character)
Normal lit limits.
No dead people thanks.
no scat
no perminant marks.
No extreme pain receiving (inflicting is a story by story basis)
Drinking piss
Death
Vomit
(I’m sure there’s more)

Availability: depends on the length of post required and number of threads involved in, but generally anywhere from 1-3 times a week to multiple times daily. I will notify of absences whenever I can.

Writing style: depends on the story, 1-2 paragraphs and up. I like details, but I also enjoy fast moving stories, at least give me something to work with. I tend to write one of two types of stories, the short posted interaction/ dialogue based stories and quite literate stories with longer posts. I have done both over the years and enjoy both for different reasons.

Other notes: I have been away for a while, I used to write here all the time. But I’m back and trying to get involved and meet new partners or reconnect with old partners again.

Last edited:
Zom

Gender: Male as a PC, though NPC’s vary, and I suppose if the right story came along…

Orientation: Straight.

Power Exchange: Dom, typically (the name wasn’t obvious enough?) But I’m always up for a ‘power struggle’ and of course, depending on the story, the lines can sometimes blur.

Race: Varies, depending on story and circumstance and character. Is ‘green’ a race, by the way?

Body type: Again, varied depending on story. Usually tends toward taller and a little lean, but again it’s all dependant.

Alternate species: Pretty much anything goes, excepting furries. That one’s going to take a perfect alignment of cowriter, plot, detail and a bit of luck for me to try out.

Likes/kinks: Hmmm… It’s honestly easier to just list what doesn’t work for me. Dislikes – water play, puke, scat, the usual ‘gross-outs’ as some people here call them. My two hard lines: Single line posts – just don’t do it. It doesn’t have to be a thousand words, but please, give me something to work with! Second, god modding – Don’t take needless control of my character. If there’s a reason for it, we can discuss it, and sometimes it’s necessary to move the action along, and you can at least warn me. If it happens and that’s not the case, then that’s a thread-killer.

Availability: Daily, usually, depending on the number of replies I owe. I’ll let you know if there’s going to be an absence, though. West USA time zone, by the way.

Writing style: I’m detailed, write at least a few paragraphs per post, and tend towards a fair bit of buildup. Check out a few of my threads if you’re curious.

Other notes: Any questions, feel free to PM me. I’ve always got a list of ideas, not to mention a few threads I would love the chance to resurrect.

SRP Profile for SWPD

I typically play males, but have also played females in the right moments (when I understood the character very well).

Orientation:
Heterosexual.

Power Exchange:
I recently discovered the values of being dominant.
I can still play submissive (or inexperienced) characters that start off reluctant or wary at first, and once he’s in & comfortable he’ll start to take control, but recently a certain Lit Member woke up the dominant in me. It's fun...
[it all depends on the story, doesn't it? let's swap notes ahead of time if there's anything we should come to an understanding on]

Race:
American human

Body type:
It all depends on what the other player likes (and what the story needs).

Settings:
Modern day or near-future. (wouldn't mind playing in the past, but don't ask me for pitch-perfect historical accuracy)

Storytelling genres: I’m totally happy just doing a reality-based slice-of-life style story. However I also like the fantastic, and I really like the overlapping areas of the two. real-life, fantasy, sci-fi... I’m not averse to the Horror genre... but more on that later under “Dislikes”

Likes/Kinks:
- Incest. I like the incest a LOT.
- Internal cumshots, and when the mood strikes, impregnation
- I’m open to May-December match-ups.
- Exhibitionism/Voyeur. outside, public places, places you aren’t supposed to be. It gives a sense of danger and suspense, without being seriously threatening.
Favorite places? - Schools/Colleges - Business/Offices - Markets/Malls - (also) Parks
- Reluctance & light to moderate "non-consensual" situations. (i.e. NOT rape. see below for distinction)

Neutral:
- feet fetishes
- food play, major messes
- BDSM (I don't get the whole appeal of crazy leather or plastic outfits.)

"I'd rather not":
- Gay male scenarios. Absolutely nothing wrong with the lifestyle, it just doesn't turn me on.

Dislikes:
- Really intense BDSM,
- Rape, Pain, Torture, Gore, any cruel violence when it applies to a sexual situation, at least. If it’s a non-sexual situation, I can put up with violence. I just don’t like the two flavors to mix.
- Scat.
- Children.

Writing style: I love a good well established lead-up. I’m a big fan of a well-paced story. I love it when C follows B, and when B logically follows A. Surprises can be really fun, but only when they make sense in context. I think anything can work, as long as it makes sense in context. I've done a few SRPs where the lead-in was very long and took many posts... but MAN it was WORTH it! it was a real story! hot damn!

Availability: (currently availability is limited. When it changes, and I can write more, I'll update this. However if the right project comes along (coughincestcough), I will MAKE time) :)

Last edited:
VitaSenzaAmore's Profile

Orientation: Any

Power Exchange: Writing a male: dominant. Writing a female: switch.

Bodytype: For the most part I am attracted to and play brunette/black haired, light eyed characters, but this is fairly flexible depending on the situation. My characters tend to be from middle to tall heights and average to curvy weights. More often than not I base my character appearance off a celebrity photo.

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: I am not familiar with anything but the fantasy races, so I should probably stick to those.

Settings: Modern, Fantasy, Historical, etc. I'm good with it all.

Likes/Kinks: I'm honestly pretty vanilla when it comes to this kind of stuff. Really crazy stuff doesn't interest me much but I am willing to play these types of situations: Fantasy, Incest, Herms, Coercion/Non-Con (which turns to enjoyment), Exhibitionism, Voyeurism, Dirty Talk, Affection/Romance

Neutrals: Anal, some fetishes.

Hard limits: Vomit, scat, urine, torture, violence, tentacles, extreme sizes, abusive BDSM, blood.

Writing: I write in a storytelling format, 3rd person past tense. I use correct punctuation and grammar along with spellcheck. I enjoy paragraph styles and tend to write that way.

Expectations: Give what you get. Give me something to work with. Don't do anything to my character that we haven't discussed beforehand. If you have questions, ask, don't just assume. If it's not working out, I'll let you know, but it's nothing personal so please don't take offense, for one reason or another we just don't click.

Availability: I am generally online at least once a day. That doesn't mean I'll have time to write up a reply to a thread, but I might. I'm also sometimes online for extended periods of time and can write for several hours. I am more accessible through email, however, and if you'd like to set up that type of thread I am more than happy to oblige.

PM me for questions, further details, and possible threads.

Last edited:
StarWhisperer's SRP Profile

Age: I go from 18 to about 26 or 27. Anything older and I feel like I don't know what I'm doing.

Orientation: I'm bisexual, so I will write straight, bi, or lesbian females.

Power Exchange: I really enjoy a good sub/dom scenario, my character being the sub. I rarely get the inclination to play a dominant character. I also like scenes where there's power struggle (like a strong female character who struggles for power but ultimately the male character ends up dominating, etc)

Race: I tend to play what I know, so being a white girl, that's pretty much what I do. Same reason I only write females.

Bodytype: Whatever I create for the character I imagine for the story. It can vary. I'd be open to considering my writing partner's preferences when making decisions about my character's looks. Usually my girls are short because I like that whole guy is bigger/protector type thing.

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: I like the fantasy races (demon sex is awesome, and I'm a huge fan of elves.) I don't mind the whole furry thing, but I've yet to read a furry RP where I thought the writers were very good, so I tend to avoid that. I'm open to trying new things. I also really like faeries and other magical creatures.

Settings: I'm really flexible in this area. I'll do modern day, historical, futuristic, fantasy, etc. I just like good ideas.

Likes/kinks: I like one on one role plays with plot and emotional development for the characters as well as well written sex. I really enjoy bondage, spanking, being controlled/collared, being a slave, that sort of thing. I'll also go for nonconsent if it gets down to it. I like playing an inexperienced girl (virgin or close to it) who's discovering sex and 'learning' from a more experienced man. I also like romantic stories that are sweet. It really depends on my mood. I've also done father/daughter incest stories before, which were alright. I'm pretty open as long as it doesn't fall into the categories below.

Hard limits: Anything that causes bleeding, body modifications, underage, humiliation, anything involving human waste.

Availability: I can typically post at least a couple times per week-a lot of the time, more, sometimes less. If I have to disappear for a while, I will let my writing partners know that, and I'd appreciate the same. I do have a pretty hectic schedule right now; I write a lot of papers, being an English major in University, and it takes up a lot of my time. Occasionally, generally when I have a due date coming up, my posts will slow, but I'll give advanced warnings if I think a disappear is going to occur.

I am an articulate and detailed writer with spelling and grammar skills who will always reply with at least a few paragraphs. I don't expect perfection from a co-writer, but I do expect my partner to make an effort to post at least a couple paragraphs in replies. I don't want to work with someone who only gives one line replies, who writes in text speak, or who doesn't move the story forward.

Current Active Threads:
If You Were the Last Man on Earth

Inactive Threads I Enjoyed Thoroughly:
His Latest Distraction
Darker Shores
The Killer Angels

Last edited:

Orientation: I'm bisexual, so I will write straight, bi, or lesbian females. If i write as a male i will as a heterosexual male.

Power Exchange: Never given this much thought. I think i can be dominated or be dominated. Depend on the story and how i see the character. I am more in to equality i think.

Race: I am Caucasian but don't mind writing about Asians or other races.

Bodytype: I like variations in this area.

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: I love fantasy, sci-fi and horror. I also like a good romantic story. Vampires and Werewolves or other supernatural creatures are also fun and exciting.

Settings: I am pretty open as long as i think the story have potential.

Likes/kinks: I like stories with more substance than just sex. It is more fun when the story is plot driven instead of sex driven. I am not much for theme based stories (BDSM for example.) I just love the story telling. A good adventure or even the more ordinary, everyday story. A good romance.

Hard limits: Vomit, scat, urine, mutilations, rape (Unless the story warrant it),

Availability: I will write whenever i can and have energy to. It all depend on how my job schedule look like at the moment. Have access to Internet every evening.

My SRP Profile

Gender: I play mostly female characters, my few males however, are a treat rare and in between if I decide to break them out... They do appear frequently in my female characters memories.. proof that they are always on my mind..
Orientation: No preference actually.
Power Exchange: For my female characters, I play submissive types..usually girls who have shut themselves down to the point where its not really submission because of their lack of self. I also play rebellious, bratty types..you know the one you have to torture to the edge of insanity to get any wiggle room with. My males are dominate monsters.
Race: I can try and play anything- being of one race however, I only have experience of being one race. So I would most likely drown myself into research to avoid being stereotypical.
Bodytype: I'm skinny and petite with medium breast, so I generally play girls of a similar build. I am willing to play the athletic type though.

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations:
  • Yes I will play/with
  • Fantasy Creatures
  • genetic mutations
  • apocalypse/post nuclear war seniors
  • I will not play/with
  • Furries/ Aliens (exceptions, aliens in human form.)
Settings: I love almost anything. My favorites are historical settings, blending with scifi.
Likes/kinks: nonconsent and dark, violent storylines.
  • KINKS
  • abduction
  • slavery.
  • captivity.
  • rough sex/rape/sexual violence.
  • domestic violence.
  • battery.
  • torture-psychological torture.
  • choking-asphyxia.
Hard limits: Minors, scat, animals-furries, necro, vomit, urine, atrocious grammer and spelling, rushed/unedited posts, one liners
Availability: A few hours a day. I will make time if I have enough interest in a thread.

[[So, I'm Dott. I'm twenty one, and I have been roleplaying for a long time. I actually met my husband roleplaying! He is in the Navy, so warning I will most likely drop off of the face of the earth if he comes home. although since he always leaves me, have no fear I will return! I'm a fun loving, open minded student and full time mommy! I love role playing because it forges intimate connections with others, connects less likely to occur with mere physical contact. I hope that I can get into all kinds of trouble with you guys and make new friends. PM me to thread, I almost never say no!]]

Gender: I mostly play female characters, though I can also do Transgender MtF characters. I can play males as NPC's but they are not my thing.

Orientation: Lesbian

Power Exchange: I can play in vanilla scenes but naturally my girls are submissive. I can play a dominant if the mood strikes me but that is few and far between.

Race: I can play any skin color... Asians are very hard for me to play but I can do almost anything else. Mixed African/Anglo (Mulatto) girls are a plus to me

Bodytype: My girls are usually realistic in proportion. I like somewhat small breasts in my girls... no more than a B cup and I like some some curves in my girls. They won't be sexual knockouts but they will be adorable to the eyes.

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: Please PM me to discuss that.

Settings: I love modern settings along with Sci-Fi settings. I can do some fantasy settings as long as I know what the setting is like.

Likes/kinks: Romantic stories are what I really love. Developing characters and letting me add some ideas to your own original idea is really sweet for me. All other likes and Kinks, Please PM me.

Hard limits: What is banned by Lit, piss, scat, blood and mutilation. Anything else that I have not mentioned, please PM me.

Availability: I am out on the US West Coast. I am usually around most times after 10 Am PST during the week and most of the weekends.

Last edited:
Danjutsu - SRP Profile

Gender: Usually male, but sometimes female, especially as bit-part characters. I think my female characters tend to come across as younger and less experienced; more girly or elfin, less womanly.

Age: For SRP, 18+ only. For non-sexual RP, 14+. Usually no characters with apparent experience over 40/45, though occasionally play immortals or similar.

Orientation: Straight male. Straight or bisexual female.

Power Exchange: Personally, I switch, but tend to be on the more dominant side of switching. On a scale of 10 to -10, where positive is dominant and negative is submissive, I swing between 8 and -5. Male or female characters can both go either way, with a tendency for male to be more dominant and female to be more submissive. Within a particular character, they stick to one path unless previously agreed.

Race: Flexible, usually centring on Caucasian, African or Oriental, but will research or invent names and cultures for others if the situation is sufficiently interesting.

Bodytype: Characters focus on body average, athletic or muscular. Tend to avoid overweight as that doesn't work well for me.

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: Flexible. Often human, though often with quirks (e.g. powers, possession, cybernetics, etc). For bit-parts or narration happy with just about any kind of creature or monster except spiders (see hard limits). Occasionally play vampires, mutants (in an X-Men good-guy style), shifters, but avoid extremes (giants, fleas, etc). Generally avoid playing furry; nothing against it, just doesn't click with me.

Settings: Most of anything (fantasy, science fiction, near future, alternate universe, etc) but usually not historical or current day. Essentially anything that allows divergence from reality in at least subtle ways. Particularly happy in home-grown fantasy or science fiction/space opera settings.

Likes/kinks: Extensive list available as a link in my signature. Highlights include bondage (esp. collars), glasses (for that studious look), breasts (roughly A or B to D or DD), non-consent (agreed OOC consensually), and domination/submission. Happy with romantic scenes and straight role-play (often action-oriented) too. Discussion and feedback via PM/IM during play appreciated.

Hard limits: Vore, sexual gore (including mutilation), children, spiders, dead things, snuff, most size extremes, most scat; note that non-sexual bodily harm through action scenes is just fine by me. Again, more complete list linked in my signature. Also, spelling, punctuation and grammar not optional with me; doesn't need to be perfect, but needs to show effort.

Availability: Varies but minimum of once weekly for a substantial post (5-8 paragraphs+). Currently (20 Oct 2010), daily or at least every other day, usually very late UK time (~midnight GMT).

Gender: I only play male characters; I have tried the female role before and it was an abysmal failure. I am not quite smart enough to re-wire myself on a long term basis.

Orientation: Heterosexual only. I would apologize, but I would be lying, there is only one cock in the world I really like. Does that mean I wouldn't do a scene with multiple men? Not at all, I will do anything once. But I probably won't do a man on man scene.

Power Exchange: I am naturally dominant. But I am not into pain administration as I recently found out. A little paddling to warm my partner up is great, but full out pain? Sorry I probably would not enjoy a thread where this was the major theme.

I would play anything from old fashioned to as freaky as we agree. There probably isn't a hetero scene that I would not do.

Race: Irrelevant to me. Research is a wonderful thing, and the exploration of other cultures has always fascinated me.

Bodytype: I am a guy. I have a body, most importantly I know what to do with it. I also do not have a preference in body type of my partner outside the sex. Every woman has something beautiful about her, one merely has to have open eyes to see.

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: I haven't played anything too dissimilar to a human on here, but would be quite open to it. Demons are always great fun, if allowed to play them as they should be: Evil bastards with out conscience or remorse. Takes a special person to play along with that idea though.

Settings: Gotta have one, so let's agree on what where and when, and let's be off. The more fantastic the better, the more removed from the doldrums of the day to day the better.

Likes/kinks: I will try anything once.

Hard limits: This is suppose to be a role play, and thus I am open to anything.

Availability: I promise a couple posts a week to any thread I am in. If I can get in one a day, yippee!

Miscellaneous: I am not a believer that posts have to be 'X' length, say what you need to say, and stop. If describing something if you wish to emulate Umberto Eco or Terry Brooks and take 15 pages to describe it, feel free. I will read and enjoy it.

I also believe conversations are generally the pivotal point of a sexually based role play. As the most important part of a thread, I believe these posts should be emphasized.

Last edited:
Gender: My main characters are female. Can occasionally do supporting male characters, but stick to female for the most part.

Age: Humans, 18-35 (willing to bargain, don't like to go too much older.)

Orientation: Hetero for the most part. For the right girl may be willing to do a bi or lesbian plot. Not that into it usually.

Power Exchange: Generally submissive. Can switch it up a little, but I like being submissive too much to be a dominatrix.

Race: White.

Bodytype: I can do whatever for the most part. I'm not a big girl, so I'm not really open to being a big girl. Besides that, I'm open to a lot of things. (I'm pretty small/curvy irl.)

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: Somewhat open to fantasy/sci-fi.

Settings:

Likes/kinks: Little sister/big brother incest, being dominated, highschool and college settings, teacher/student, affairs, being seduced/seducing. There's a LOT.

Hard limits: poor spelling and grammar, glaring inconsistencies within the story, having details from my posts being completely ignored, one-line posts. (taken from someone else's post-entirely agreeable.)

Availability: Usually a few times a day, but it can vary to once a day or several times a week depending on how the thread is going and how busy I am.

Writing style: I typically write a lot, but it all depends on what is going on in the thread and how much I have to work with. My posts will take into account everything that you wrote and everything that is going on. I won't overwhelm you with a super long post or make it dreadfully boring going over the exact same thing you just wrote every time. I always try to avoid writing actions or words for your character.

I rarely ever want to just make a thread about sex. Starting out with sex isn't my thing. I like to build tension, have a long-going "relationship" between the characters before they even come close to having sex. Tension and seduction. Mmm.

Gender: I play male characters normally because I am male myself. Yet I can play a female if the setting is right.

Age: I play characters between 20-40 years of age, unless something supernaturally extends it.

Orientation: Heterosexual if male, Lesbian/bisexual if playing a female

Power Exchange: It is a switch, but normally play a dominant character over a submissive one.

Race: I mostly play a white character, but I am more then willing to explore in other cultures when it is called for.

Body type: My characters have had a common trait of being tall and lithe. With lightly built muscle, sometimes lanky. But I can be any body shape you'd like.

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: With my preference on more fantastical settings, these sort of characters I can accept these alternative forms as partners. I don't hold a preference.

Settings: As said in the last section, I prefer a fanatical setting, be it fantasy, science fiction, horror. If it is within a realistic manner, I prefer historical time lines of the past. I might do a more modern day setting if you have the idea for one, but

Likes/kinks: I am someone who is very loose on kinks, a very frisky sort of boy so many things are free game. Though, if I do have to play favorites, I enjoy rear and anal play the most, as well as confirmation that my partner is enjoying what I am doing to them.

Hard limits: Their are two main ones, Rape/Non-consent and Hard BDSM/violence in sex. I know many people like it, it's just something I do not really enjoy, because it contradicts a kink of mine..and I am just not that sort of person, but to each his own though.

Availability: I log in once a day at the very least to respond to other posts. But the length of the time online is dependent to if I am engaged in a role play or just posting a response.

Miscellaneous: I am very approachable, just shoot me a message and I will respond. I am also very loose in terms of post length, I myself promise at least a paragraph, but I will give what I get. When I write, I write for the sake of the art of it. I when I put together a character, take a bit of time to develop him, and will have a very rough idea of his past and motivations. When I role play, a lot of when I post there will be a reason for what my character does what he does.

Last edited:

Age: i can try to play any age, but prefer teens/early twenties

Orientation: straight

Power Exchange: a little bit submissive, but not into BDSM

Race: white black brown yellow red

Bodytype: Sure, I'd like to look like a porn star. But am open to whatever turns you on.

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: I just can't help thinking vampires are ridiculous. other than that, I'm pretty open.

Settings: love the idea of fantasy worlds, sci fi, historical stuff, but also happy to do real life. as long as real life is dirty.

Likes/kinks: pretty vanilla sexually, but open to experimentation. i'm big on penetration (oral or vaginal) and cum. i like to play slutty roles, and i like guys who like to take advantage. i like being pushed around a little bit.

Hard limits: bathroom stuff, any violence more than a little slapping, BDSM protocol, etc

Availability: most days

Last edited:
I noticed that pretty much everyone has one of these, so I decided to go ahead and make one myself. Short, sweet, and to the point.

Age: I am 23, myself, but I can go in the 18-45 range. After that I wouldn't be able to grasp how life would be.

Orientation: Straight.

Power Exchange: I prefer being dominant, but am willing to go about equal.

Race: I'm white, though I can go around the spectrum.

Bodytype: I have a medium build, slightly athletic. Muscles more toned than bulk. Preferably I play like that, but whatever works, I guess.

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: Depends. If it's an interesting storyline, I can go with whatever. Extreme mutations? Not so much.

Settings: I do pretty much everything.

Likes/kinks: Always like a good storyline. Fantasy holds a particular place in my list of likes.

Hard limits: Will not be submissive. Just not how I work. Legal age limits, please. I don't want the cops kicking my door in. Don't really like bondage either.

Availability: I try to be on every day, but that's not always possible, as I am a student and need to study, so be lenient, please.

Threads I'm in-
Shadow Over Gerelden (OOC) [URL="http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=744116"](IC)[/URL]

Last edited:
Gender: I only play male or female characters. Or hermaphrodites, if you ask nicely.

Orientation: prefer heterosexual but willing to experiment.

Power Exchange: I am an incredibly intractable sub and kind of a wimpy dom. I'd be a switch, but it seems too definitive.

Race: I can fake it.

Bodytype: Whatever turns you on

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: I'm open to playing almost anything, from alien bimbos to raging demons to effete vampires. Elves, dwarves, Martians, creatures from lagoons of any color, dragons, elder gods from beyond time and space or nymphomaniac nekos.
My junk will almost always be more or less human, though.

Settings: Any, though my knowledge of pop-culture worlds is pretty scanty, so I won't be able to effectively play in say, the star wars universe, or middle earth, unless my character is suffering from brain damage or general ignorance. Or unless you don't care about being faithful to the material.

Likes/kinks: I love sex. Kinky sex, vanilla sex, sex with the lights out and sex in the spotlights.

Other notes: you're cute

Hard limits: bathroom stuff sort of icks me out, as does the more extreme sort of SM. Nothing that would want a trip to the ER. Actually, medical scenes in general are probably a hard limit. I had a bad dream about the cast of Scrubs once...

Availability: whenever ... usually during the day PST

Orientation: Straight, Bi or Lesbian

Power Exchange: Submissive/Switch, fight for control can be fun.

Race: anything

Bodytype: I'm a little curvy but I can write whatever fits.

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: Human, Vampire, Shapeshifter definately not into furries.

Settings: Negotiable although not so much into sci fi technical star trek type settings.

Likes/kinks: Vanilla to light bdsm, oral, piercings, D/s, Daddy/Little girl, tattoo's, gothic, orgasm denial/forced orgasms, breath play, hair pulling, bondage, biting, spanking, talking dirty, Vampirism, knife play, teasing, candle wax, fire play, a total sucker for romance.

Hard limits: bathroom play, minors, furries, gore, the usual stuff I guess.

Availability: I can post during the week but usually too busy on the weekends.

Gender: Male, female, both, none, anything in-between (I like to try it all)

Orientation: Mostly enjoy hetero style or a herm with either M or FM or another herm, but in the end am open to any and all.

Power Exchange: Not sure, I think I'd be a better sub, probably too playful and weak as dom.

Race: Quite literally anything, no limits.

Bodytype: Quite literally anything, no limits. I tend to go for more exotic and attractive looks but can play average and underwhelming if need be.

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: Supportive of any and all. Always up for strange, unknown and invasive body parts.

Settings: I'm fairly open and always try to twist my writing style to suit settings as best I can. I'm into anything from the dawn of time until the thirtieth ending of the universe and in seven different dimensions. Spiritual settings also not a problem whether it be purgatory, heaven, or the fourth circle of the underworld just the other side of the river Styx. So... yeah, any.

Likes/kinks: There are really too many to list without typing until my keyboard breaks. If you can think of it I'm probably into it, though I'm especially fond of forced impregnation, insertion, inflation, too much cum, furry/alternate species, anthro, beastial, corruption/mind breaking, bodyswap, siblings, uncontrollable lust and giant or mutated sexual organs of almost any kind. Also, big turn on if the atmosphere of the setting is a strong/growing romantic relationship or obsession.

Other notes: Bondage, powerplay, scat and piss aren't really limits for me but they don't really turn me on unless they go hand-in-hand with something else. Don't mind playing multiple personalities at once either, especially if they're involved.

Hard limits: No underage. If the people are adults and they end up in bodies which are in a younger/smaller state (magic or surgery or whatever) then fine as long as the actual person inside the brain is old enough, even then my lower age/size limit on the body is anything ending with "teen". So in other words no people who are of actual age below the legal even if in older bodies. Due to site regulations any roleplay including even fake underage will have to be held elsewhere)

Availability: Generally every day. Most time ever between posts will be about 2 days unless I'm waiting for my turn.

Last edited:
Gender: Male. Will play female NPCs, but my own character will always be male.

Orientation: straight

Power Exchange: I've had fun playing both, but I think it's most fun when the power dynamic is fluid, going back and forth. If I had to pick just one, I'd say I leaned towards submission.

Race: Whatever works for the roleplay.

Bodytype: 5'8" Slim, somewhat athletic build. But this is easily changeable for RPs if previously negotiated.

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: I'm open to it, but let me say, I have yet to have much experience writing non-human roles. However, I have enjoyed playing with vampires, succubi, catgirls, etc in the past.

Settings: Bring it on. Modern day? High/Dark Fantasy? Space opera? Futuristic dystopia? Steampunk western?

Likes/kinks: Dirty talk, teasing, orgasm control, delayed gratification, breast and nipple play, the risk of getting caught, femme fatales (succubi, especially), and bondage (giving and receiving).

Hard limits: Minors, toilet play, extreme violence, bestiality (furries and anthros ok), rape, extreme humiliation.

Availability: Depends. Weekends are typically free. Weekday afternoons if work is slow and weekday nights if I'm not too worn out. (Pacific Time Zone)

Last edited:
I decided that well... Everyone else was doing it :D

SRP profile for: SecretSophie

Age: I like playing young, so 18 - 25 usually is a perfect age range.

Orientation: Mostly straight, but it's hard to resist a soft, supple lady, right guys?

Power Exchange: I'm submissive, through and through.

Race: It changes story to stroy, I don't have a huge preference.

Body type: It changes story to story, I don't have a huge preference as long as the character I'm playing is healthy and flexible :devil:

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: Not really my cup of tea, sorry!

Likes/kinks: I like my partner to be Dominant, strong, intimidating, smart, the whole package really. Dirty talk, Older/younger, Daddies who like spanking, hitting, and bruising me. Being shared, owned, controlled. I'm here to expand and explore, so I'm open to trying new things.

Hard limits: Scat, kids, watersports, extreme pain (knives, burning, etc), animals. If you're unclear on anything, just ask. Better safe than sorry!

Availability: I'm usually free most evenings, if this changes I'll let my writing partner know.

Side notes:

- Keep me in the loop. If you're going to be busy for a week or two, just send me a message.
- Try to write a good sized chunk. I'm not interested in spending time writing a long post just to see a two liner response.
- Want to know how to make me swoon? Amazing grammar and spelling will get me hot and bothered right away. Everyone makes mistakes when writing (I know I do) but try to proof read and use spell check :)

NOTE: I've been away for awhile, but would like to get back into writing. Send me a message if interested!

Last edited:
SRP profile for Jordkav

Orientation: straight, gay, bi.

Power Exchange: Depends on the roleplay, but I tend to be submissive.

Race: Caucasian, mostly, but I can adapt.

Body type: Varies by the roleplay. For male, no supemen; mainly average or slight build. For female, anything from petite to buxom.

Settings: Sci-fi and horror are my preferred areas.

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: Willing to try anything once.

Likes/kinks: Non consent, bondage, being called dirty names (slut, whore, etc), forced orgasms, forced feminization (if male).

Hard limits: any body fluid other than cum (no piss, scat, blood), underage, animal.

Availability: every other day to daily (my internet connection isn’t very reliable).

Side notes: I'm very new at this, so please bear with me if it takes a while for me to get into the swing of things.

Risen's SRP Profile

This is a work in progress. It's a template that doesn't come close to covering all the roles, parts, or interests I have or am willing to play, but it does reflect the directions I'm willing to go at a basic level. Don't hesitate to PM me if you have interest in doing a storyline that is outside the bounds of this profile, or is not covered here. I have a very open mind. You'd be hard pressed to offend me with simple interest or questions.

Gender: I play male characters mainly because it's my preference. Willing and able to play female on occasion, and I usually find it fun or erotic.

Age: For humans I prefer 18 up to 40's. I like to play what I can relate to. For non-human, it doesn't matter to me.

Orientation: I play heterosexual. Rarely, I've played hetero/bi in female roles and I am not opposed to it in a good plot. It is interesting to RP from the fem perspective, to the extent that a man can pull that off.

Power Exchange: Dominant, but I don't need or require it to RP. Can play submissive roles to a female but It goes against my nature as a Dominant. I enjoy vanilla/romance. Sadistic with some limits. Mildly masochistic.

Race: When playing human roles, I RP best as Caucasian or Native American because of my heritage, but will take on anything I think I can do without bulldozing another culture that I probably have some appreciation for. I have spent enough time in the Hispanic cultures and enjoy the culture enough that I can RP it. I like the idea of non-human roles and discriminate those according to my taste.

Bodytype: I will play any body type if I like the role.

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: I'll entertain any idea on a case by case. I do love the fantasy genre and some horror and sci-fi. I like both realism and far out racial concepts. Angels, demon, shape shifters, vamps, undead, all have a good chance to interest me.

Settings: I have a very wide taste in the settings I will enjoy.

Likes/kinks: Mild BDSM to rough if the storyline is good. There is no part of a womans body that does not appeal to me on some level. Again, it's case by case. Collars, bondage, heavy submission related roles where I am topping, romance to hard core sex, all good when the circumstances are right. Occasionally like group sex scenes.

Oh, and more than one woman will not be objected to. Surprised?

Hard limits: Minors, rape, scat or piss play, hard core S&M, (no cutting, no intentional blood) hard core humiliation. Beyond that I have few limits i can't get past if I like the story or the co-writer.

Availability: I can typically reply a minimum three times per week to 7 times per week. Multiple times per day if I have the time, but that's rare.

Misc: I prefer posts that are involved and complimentary to the scene. Short posts have their place when the story calls for it, but usually I think it takes time to contribute well to a storyline. A few paragraphs per post is generally preferred. I practice what I preach in that regard. Hell, I'm sure I overboard occasionally.

Last edited:
This is a work in progress. Feel free to PM me with story ideas and whatnot.

Gender: Female characters, though I am not opposed to writing futas.

Age: For human characters, I can do anything from 18-40. Non-humans, age doesn't really make a difference to me.

Orientation: I can play heterosexual, bisexual or lesbian characters.

Power Exchange: I play what you would call 'switch' characters, though normally they incline more towards the submissive. I can play a dominant, but keep in mind that this goes against my nature, hence it might take longer for me to reply.

Race: I'm happy to play any race, though my characters tend to be Hispanic, since that is what I am. Non-human characters also peek my interest, especially mythological.

As a side note: I cater to please my co-author. Whatever you find attractive, I will probably play.

Bodytype: I normally play small characters for humans, busty and lean, since that is what I look like. Though if my co-writer is looking for something in particular, it could be arranged. Non-human, it varies.

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: Most fantasy races appeal to me immensely. Anything else can be discussed, though tentacle monsters aren't really my thing.

Settings: Historical, fantasy... anything goes here, so long as the plot is interesting for me.

Likes/kinks: My sexual nature is submissive. Creampies, breeding, lesbian, rough play (sometimes), squirting... so many kinks, so little time.

There is nothing more beautiful that when you are writing a story with someone that makes me catch my breath, waiting for the next post and vice-versa. Seduce me with your words, while I aim to do the same.

I should probably add that I have a weird fascination with beards and tattoos.

Hard limits: Scat, vomit, drinking piss, foot worship, graphic gore... Everything else is up for discussion.

Availability: I usually reply at least once or twice a week, usually more. If some situation arises, I try to PM my co-writers as well as say so on my sig so everyone knows whats going on.

Misc. I prefer stories where the plot has sex, NOT sex with plot. So please don't expect sex in the first page or two when writing with me. Also I must say that, whatever post length you give me is probably what you're gonna get back. I will work hard to give detailed posts to everyone but, if you give me a one liner don't expect more than a paragraph in return... or a reply at all, to be honest.

Last edited: May 2016

Last edited:
Back