Ladies, who are your top 5 bad boys of lit?

I don't see myself on any list which tells me I need to be dirtier...read y'all loud and clear :devil:

I don't see myself on any list which tells me I need to be dirtier...read y'all loud and clear :devil:

Seeking "bad boy" status, much like trying to "be cool", is ultimately doomed to fail. Rather than try to be something you're not, just run with what you've got. Bad, like cool, means playing to your strengths.

Just sayin'... ;)

Cool Iron, I was going to say that too. How you doing Amigo?:D

I'll add this, bad only translates to your ability to look at the rules surrounding you and pushing them to their limits. This is playtime here and "bad" is just a way to test all those limits in yourself.

It's also the style of your badness that counts. Originality and confidence in your 'badness' also plays a big part of what makes you, you.

Good advice...I won't let ya down!

Never doubted it for a second, Rocker. In the process, make sure not to let yourself down, either.

Cool Iron, I was going to say that too. How you doing Amigo?:D

I'll add this, bad only translates to your ability to look at the rules surrounding you and pushing them to their limits. This is playtime here and "bad" is just a way to test all those limits in yourself.

It's also the style of your badness that counts. Originality and confidence in your 'badness' also plays a big part of what makes you, you.

Hola Amigo! Me estoy haciendo muy bien. Gracias. Y tu?

Good insights, Amigo.

Also, bad, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder.

Seeking "bad boy" status, much like trying to "be cool", is ultimately doomed to fail. Rather than try to be something you're not, just run with what you've got. Bad, like cool, means playing to your strengths.

Just sayin'... ;)

You've hit the nail on the head w/ that one!

I initially sent the following via PM to Tek, but hindsight being 20/20 realising that I've PM'ed at length w/ other Lit guys about this very subject... I'm posting what I PM'ed to them here...b/c if anything the replies I got after sharing it, were to the effect of how previously these guys "didn't get" what made the "bad boy/bad ass" image so appealing, but how they "got it" after reading what I wrote...

~~~~~~~

To me what defines a bad ass, is the type of guy that is decisive, a challenge, breaks the mold, doesn't give a fuck what anyone thinks of him. Being a bad ass doesn't mean a guy is rude or mean to a woman, truthfully a badboy/badass will compliment her -not b/c he knows she wants to hear it, but b/c he believes it, he's also protective of her (translated this does NOT mean he smothers her, or walks around her like a shadow), nor that he would instigate a street brawl b/c another guy notices his woman, but that if someone were to attempt to harm her he would fight to protect her.

I'm just gonna contrast my experiences w/ guys that are badass vs nice guys...there's a huge difference, in levels of confidence, excitement, adventure, etc.,

I've talked at length to various Lit guys, and they make the statement that they're the "nice guy" and they're always considered the friend but never the lover. They complain about women falling for guys that are "assholes" (translated badboy/bad ass) - I can't speak for every woman, but on average, "YES" women like the bad boy image, or bad ass guy.

I've dated the "nice guy" type before. The "nice guy" is nice and there's a reason he's "nice". When I say "nice" - I'm not speaking of nice in the realm of "hey let me give you a hand w/ that it looks heavy" - that's just common courtesy. When I say "nice" guy I mean it in the sense that he is passive, and will never be decisive for fear of rejection. He's nice b/c he's scared, he wants to have the added layer of security b/c he's not confident. He wants respect, validation, etc., and he'll do what you want not b/c it's what he wants, but b/c he's scared and doesn't have the balls or backbone to say "no".

A bad boy/bad ass is himself, is confident, and true to himself. Women are attracted to that level of strength, and will readily accept him b/c his behavior is entirely identical with his actions; he can consider another's viewpoint/opinon and not have guilt for saying "no I would rather not" and instead of being thought of as an ass, he's respected.

The "nice guy" wants admiration and respect but tries to earn it, whereas the "bad boy" is admired and respected b/c he is who he is and isn't behaving like the umbilical cord is still attached.

The bad boy is a challenge where the "nice guy" is a predicatable pushover...the "nice guy" will not only jump if told to do so but will ask "how high, and how far." That type of guy is pathetic and there's no challenge.

The bad boy will build sexual tension with women, teasing them, challenging them etc., where the "nice guy" will do what he thinks will make a woman happy...and that is fucking boring.

The bad boy can keep a woman's interest b/c she doesn't know what to expect w/ him, w/ the "nice guy" everything is vanilla.

I know those are more so my defining of what a bad boy is to me, and not so much criteria...but it is what it is...

Very interesting, SD.

Seriously.

I shall reply more fully when I am more fully full of screwdrivers.

I initially sent the following via PM to Tek, but hindsight being 20/20 realising that I've PM'ed at length w/ other Lit guys about this very subject... I'm posting what I PM'ed to them here...b/c if anything the replies I got after sharing it, were to the effect of how previously these guys "didn't get" what made the "bad boy/bad ass" image so appealing, but how they "got it" after reading what I wrote...

~~~~~~~

To me what defines a bad ass, is the type of guy that is decisive, a challenge, breaks the mold, doesn't give a fuck what anyone thinks of him. Being a bad ass doesn't mean a guy is rude or mean to a woman, truthfully a badboy/badass will compliment her -not b/c he knows she wants to hear it, but b/c he believes it, he's also protective of her (translated this does NOT mean he smothers her, or walks around her like a shadow), nor that he would instigate a street brawl b/c another guy notices his woman, but that if someone were to attempt to harm her he would fight to protect her.

I'm just gonna contrast my experiences w/ guys that are badass vs nice guys...there's a huge difference, in levels of confidence, excitement, adventure, etc.,

I've talked at length to various Lit guys, and they make the statement that they're the "nice guy" and they're always considered the friend but never the lover. They complain about women falling for guys that are "assholes" (translated badboy/bad ass) - I can't speak for every woman, but on average, "YES" women like the bad boy image, or bad ass guy.

I've dated the "nice guy" type before. The "nice guy" is nice and there's a reason he's "nice". When I say "nice" - I'm not speaking of nice in the realm of "hey let me give you a hand w/ that it looks heavy" - that's just common courtesy. When I say "nice" guy I mean it in the sense that he is passive, and will never be decisive for fear of rejection. He's nice b/c he's scared, he wants to have the added layer of security b/c he's not confident. He wants respect, validation, etc., and he'll do what you want not b/c it's what he wants, but b/c he's scared and doesn't have the balls or backbone to say "no".

A bad boy/bad ass is himself, is confident, and true to himself. Women are attracted to that level of strength, and will readily accept him b/c his behavior is entirely identical with his actions; he can consider another's viewpoint/opinon and not have guilt for saying "no I would rather not" and instead of being thought of as an ass, he's respected.

The "nice guy" wants admiration and respect but tries to earn it, whereas the "bad boy" is admired and respected b/c he is who he is and isn't behaving like the umbilical cord is still attached.

The bad boy is a challenge where the "nice guy" is a predicatable pushover...the "nice guy" will not only jump if told to do so but will ask "how high, and how far." That type of guy is pathetic and there's no challenge.

The bad boy will build sexual tension with women, teasing them, challenging them etc., where the "nice guy" will do what he thinks will make a woman happy...and that is fucking boring.

The bad boy can keep a woman's interest b/c she doesn't know what to expect w/ him, w/ the "nice guy" everything is vanilla.

I know those are more so my defining of what a bad boy is to me, and not so much criteria...but it is what it is...
Nicely defined SD

~~~~~~~

An excellent description. So much so, I'd say you had a role model in mind, care to share? :D

~~~~~~~

That is pretty much it in a nutshell SD!!!

and Clowns, you innocent and pure? You are so full of shit, you forget that I happen to know you!!! ;)

I'm in charge of logistics for my baby's Slutty Activities,
and I even Chimp Pimp out Tek, one of her playmates.
If that don't make me a Bad Boy, what does?

bbm.jpg

What, I gotta rob a convenience store to make this list?
Baby, for the record, you are my #1 Bad Boy! :kiss:

........ ET ALL ...

SD I like your criteria for a 'bad boy'!! aptly put!!

.... and I think most of us women love the bad boys!! :kiss:

Today's lit just doesn't care for bad boys. We've moved beyond labels...or can you prove me wrong? ;)

See my list below......
*It needs some amendments at the moment*

*So many bboys, such little time*

Back