Britwitch's Cottage

...fingers massaging nipples, pulling, testing...gauging reaction...twisting gently, rubbing slightly...
...shifting forward until I slide off the chair, coming to rest behind you, my legs around you, hands on your chest, my chest pressed against your back, lips on your neck...nibbling, teeth grazing...


...I'm only beautiful because of who I'm with...

...one hand leaving your chest to walk down your stomach, it's destination still hidden behind clothing...
 
writhing, tiny whimper encouraging your touches, soft and rough...encouraging you to try, do, take everything you want...my body utterly yours to do with as you please...
leaning back against you, feeling your warmth surround me, enfold me, possess me...my hands running along your legs, fingers shaking with adrenalin, desire, sensation... my body breathing with the rise and fall of your chest, merging with you...my head turns towards yours


please, my Witch....please....kiss me...please...please...
 
...obeying willingly, pressing my lips to yours as my hand slips beneath the final barrier and finds your core, sighing against your mouth to feel your need, the need I've awoken...
...flesh hot and wet, fingers stroking, one slipping inside, my thumb circling the tiny bud of tingling flesh it finds, rubbing gently but insistently...
...my other hand still massaging your chest as my tongue tastes your lips...
 
kiss clumsy and stuttering as your fingers move over my wetness...deep sounds from my mouth to yours, little girl whimpers and pleadings...hips rising and falling with your fingers, body now completely under your control, your spell...longed for this, needed this...gasping for breath, raspy sounds and voice...

oh...god...please...please don't don't don't stop...oh my Witch...please...

lips seeking yours again, barely able to breath right now, needing more and more of you, needing to give you every bit of my body and sex and have you feel me...hips gyrating, as back arches...surrendering again and again
 
...trying to control my own rising excitement, to keep myself focused on the delicious task at hand, feeling your body responding so acutely...
...another finger slipping inside, my hand's movements growing more feverish, increasing in speed and power steadily...


...I won't...I promise I won't until you've received the pleasure you deserve...

...kissing you hungrily, teeth latching onto your lower lip, my own hips grinding subtly behind you as my own desires constantly build within me...
...your excitement coating my palm, easing my fingers' loving assault, my thumb honing in on your clit, rubbing again and again...


...I won't until you ask me to...
 
movements chaning from slow wave to spsms...hand gripping your thgh, pressing back as I feel your heat even through our clothes...kissing harder, then having to stop for air, needing more and more as hips rise and fall almost violently and gasping desperately, my cunt grips your fingers and releases and grips again

oh...oh yes yes yes yes...

my eyes meet yours...the only part of my body still...movements go from rough and stuttering to an uncontrolled wave as I cum, staring into your eyes...cumming for you...voice barely audible...almost silent...

my Witch...my Witch
 
...slowing my hand's movements but not stopping, fingers still moving back and forth between your clamping thighs...
...my own sex tingling to watch your climax take hold of you so completely...
...kissing down your neck and jaw as you catch your breath...


...I'm yours...always yours...

...thinking you look so beautiful, moreso than I've ever seen you...
 
body still writhing slowly...tiny spasms as aftershocks hit...riding this delicious wave of orgasm, gift form you to me...mouth finds yours again, a slow, deep kiss that lets you feel my fire, my desire and delight...a whimper as I take your hand from between my thighs, to my lips, sucking them into my mouth hungrily, before returning to our kiss to share my taste

thank you, thank you, thank you...
 
...returning your kiss, feeling the power behind it robbing me of my breath...sharing the taste of you heightening everything...aware of little apart from the warmth of your body between my legs and the delicious, heady taste on my lips...

...consider that my first gift to ýou...
 
the first of many, I hope
kissing each lip individually, then deeply, arm curling around your neck, locking you to me, my other hand slipping between us, seeking and finding your warm, moist...cunt...just one fingertip runing slowly, lightly along the trail of wetness...coaxing and teasing...learning you by touch alone
 
...very many...

...surrendering to your kiss, feeling my body thrill at your touch...
...stiffening momentarily as I feel your hand arrive at my aching core...my already spread thighs widening as much as they can, silently begging you to continue...my breathing speeding up with anticipation of what might follow...
 
And this, my Witch? Is this another present for me?
loving how brazenly you spread your legs...pure need for me...tiniest bit of pressure letting my finger slip under the folds, into the sea of need...running up and down...needing to learn each bit of skin, each nerve...teasingly avoiding that tiny bud, close but not quite...aching at how wet you are for me and me alone...up and down...up one side, down the other, guiding your body
 
...biting my lip against a whimper, my sex desperate, needy...
...your touch lighting fires throughout my body...


...if you wish it to be, it is yours...

...my hips rolling against your hand, trying to keep the delicious contact between your hand and my sex, my upper body leaning back against the chair for support, my cheeking flushing and eyes bright as they seek yours out...

...please, take anything you wish...
 
sucking lightly on your lower lip, as fingertip delves further, slipping deep inside you, easily, your need for more drawing it in

who does this to you, my Witch? Who makes your cunt so hungry? Who makes you such a needy girl?

slipping out, feeling your muscles try to keep me...then up...to just barely graze your swollen bud, stroke once, twice...circling

who makes you so wet? Who makes you burn like this?

drawing tiny circles on your clit, lazily, light presses...

Who makes you need like this, my Witch?
 
...eyelids fluttering as you finger presses deeper, my hungry sex drawing it in...
...a slightly strangled gasp as it leaves my slit only to tease my clit, making me fidget against the floor...


...you do...you do it all...

...my voice husky with the need you're steadily increasing within me...eyes wide, pleading...

...my body burns for you, your touch...

...my hips moving ever forwards against your hand...
 
suddenly stopping, lifting my finger from you...just holding you there in that empty place for a moment...

Don't forget that. No one will ever touch you like I do, my Witch. Don't ever forget that.

then two fingers slide inside you with ease, thumb coming to rest on your clit, slowly rubbing...
fingers slipping in and out, bending inside you, searching and seeking your places and spots...
my body keeping yours pinned to the chair behind us, wanting to feel as much of you as I can, every shudder and reaction and movement


Say it, my Witch
 
...crying out as your hands leaves me, my body and mind crying out for the desperately needed contact to return...
...then a low, gutteral moan as your fingers return, slipping inside, probing, investigating, making me shiver with delight...
...my hips rising and falling against the floor, my back arching and pressing my upper body against yours...
...my mouth hungrily trying to catch yours but failing...


...no one...no one will ever touch me like you do...

...my words fading into another wanton whimper, my clit throbbing beneath your thumb, my sex clutching desperately at your fingers...

...you...you do things to me I can't begin to explain...

...my hips moving lewdly against you, moving in synch with your fingers...
 
Things you've always felt inside, always needed, always ached to be...you'll give them all to me, won't you? Hold nothing back, ever?

fingers slowly, very slowly, increasing speed. Guiding your body, cunt, lust the way I want it...bringing you higher, but not as fast as you ache for...needing you to be truly desperate...higher...slowly higher

You'll hide nothing from me, tell me your secrets, be the beast, woman, girl, dirty thing you need to be?

fingertips find a cluster of nerves, caress it twice and stop, again

I want nothing less than that. Will accept nothing less than that.

thumb a gentle grind against your clit...fingers teasing around that beautiful spot behind the bone, not touching it again
 
...everything...I'll give you everything I am...everything I can be...
...please guide me...shape me...help me find myself...


...my voice almost whining as you torment me with pleasure...bringing me closer and yet keeping what I seek, what I need, so far away...

...anything, anything you ask of me I will do...

...eyes rolling closed for an instant as your fingers find that special spot inside...then leave it, hovering dangerously close...my body being steadily driven towards the climax it's crying out for but which will only be reached when you allow...a fact that makes it all even more intense...

...please...please...
 
fingers returning, moving in circles in synch with my thumb on your clit...slow, heavy circles, light quick ones

head leaning back on your shoulder


Yes, my Witch, we will find who and what you are...the secret girls and women inside you...the ones who haunt your dreams and make you go weak with need

faster now...less coaxing, more driving, pushing, taking

Do you want me to take you higher, my Witch? Do you need to release for me? Cum for me?

fingers almost vibrating now, wet luscious sounds, my body hard back against yours

Give yourself to me, Witch. Give everything to me as you need to. Cum.
 
...my fingers, up until now curled into the rug, fly up to grip your shoulders, my body obeying nothing and no one but you...

...yes...yes, I...I do...I...thank you...

...my words dissipating into a series of sounds, pure pleasure tearing through my spasming body, my sex thrusting against your fingers wantonly, surrendering eagerly to wave after wave of pleasure that rushes through my veins...
...all the while my eyes on your face, trying to show you how much this means, how unbelievable it feels...
...my sex flooding your palm with proof of my excitement, my body trembling and shivering against yours as I start to come down from the dizzying heights you have driven me to...
...my head leaning to nestle against your neck, my breathing shallow...


...thank you, oh, thank you...
 
feeling your orgasm with you...laughing softly with delight as I feel your body...guiding you through each wave and then slowly back down again...fingers gentle now, still moving, but not urging, just staying with you, keeping us connected...resting my head on yours

my first gift to you, my Witch...first of so many

a soft kiss on your ear
 
The sound of raindrops on leaves draws me out from my dreaming.
I wake to find myself on the furred rug where I laid down last night, red embers still giving a little warmth, the last of the candles still flickering but not far from going out.
I sit up, running my hands through my hair and stretching.
It's remarkable how quickly the mornings grow dark here once autumn arrives. The inside of the cottage is shadowy and dim, I make a mental note to find my oil lamps before nightfall.

Standing, I wrap the soft moss coloured blanket around my body toga style, deciding clothes can wait until later. I poke at the embers with the poker before putting some smaller pieces of wood on to catch before adding several larger logs.


Hmmm, need to fill up the wood basket too...

I light a few candles to allow me to see what I'm doing before picking up the bucket and skipping out into the garden and heading towards the well.

The rain is soft and smells divine as it kisses my bare shoulders and collects in my hair like sparkling jewels. I fill the bucket and my bare feet take me back inside, wet grass caressing each step.

Once the kettle is over the fire, heating up for my morning brew, I tidy up a little.
Smiling as I pick up discarded clothes from yesterday's time spent with a special friend.

Before long my tea is ready and I decide to drink it out on the small covered porch, the heat from the now merrily dancing fire can reach me and stop me catching cold as I settle in an ancient rocking chair and cradle my mug of steaming tea in my hands, the steam dancing in the cool morning air. The morning sounds of the wood all around, sharing with me their symphony.
 
The gentle fall of the rain gives the woods a slightly soft, veiled appearance, giving it an enchanted feel. The equally soft touch of the water droplets caresses the skin, helping it to remain cool. The air is fresh, clear of any of the signs of anything less than natural in the area.

I smile when I see her cottage, neatly blending into the woods as if nature had put it there. What made the sight even better was the resident was home, and sitting on the porch. I continued my approach, not hiding it, nor drawing attention to myself.


Greetings, Brit. I have been meaning to drop by for a while, but every time I had the chance, you were hosting someone else, and not really in a state to be disturbed. But I thought I would quickly come and say hello. I hope that I will be able to come back and visit properly, but the real world calls to me rather insistently.

I come up onto the porch, approaching close enough to lean over and place a friendly kiss on your cheek. With an apologetic smile, I turn and return to the woods, and the real world beyond. I am happy to have caught you, even briefly. I also take away a little of the peace the cottage seems to have.
 
Back
Top