Raw Anal Lust

Hello-o-o

i know You have lots of things going on in/with Your life right now.. and i sincerely hope that they are all positive. Lord knows You've had enough CRAP and HARDSHIP dumped on You to last You the remainder of Your lifetime!! :mad:

i just wanted to stop by and tell You: THE DRY SPELL IS OVER!! :D i had the BEST anal sex today. From the first soft touch of His fingers, to the moment when He entered me to claim/take me.

He knew it had been a while since i'd had it last... but OMGawd!! i was able to take all of Him into me... and it felt AWESOME when He reached the point when He could hold back no longer.

DAYUM BUT HE ROCKED MY WORLD!
 
i know You have lots of things going on in/with Your life right now.. and i sincerely hope that they are all positive. Lord knows You've had enough CRAP and HARDSHIP dumped on You to last You the remainder of Your lifetime!! :mad:

i just wanted to stop by and tell You: THE DRY SPELL IS OVER!! :D i had the BEST anal sex today. From the first soft touch of His fingers, to the moment when He entered me to claim/take me.

He knew it had been a while since i'd had it last... but OMGawd!! i was able to take all of Him into me... and it felt AWESOME when He reached the point when He could hold back no longer.

DAYUM BUT HE ROCKED MY WORLD!

YAY!!!! for you ma souer;)
 
i know You have lots of things going on in/with Your life right now.. and i sincerely hope that they are all positive. Lord knows You've had enough CRAP and HARDSHIP dumped on You to last You the remainder of Your lifetime!! :mad:

i just wanted to stop by and tell You: THE DRY SPELL IS OVER!! :D i had the BEST anal sex today. From the first soft touch of His fingers, to the moment when He entered me to claim/take me.

He knew it had been a while since i'd had it last... but OMGawd!! i was able to take all of Him into me... and it felt AWESOME when He reached the point when He could hold back no longer.

DAYUM BUT HE ROCKED MY WORLD!
That sounds very interesting. And when you add words like "OMGawd" and "DAYUM" it becomes almost visual, too. Totally sexy.
 
Damn. Y'all. I was like, "Ooh! DVS has written some hot shit and since I'm actually getting some sex these days I can read it without getting blue vagina." seeing all these new posts but *sigh* nope. Hell I was thinking I was starting to get sore after all the sex I've been having and this might just keep me going too.

:eek:

DVS!

I was thinking about you a lot. Anal, sand, beach . . .

:devil:
 
Last edited:
This installment is a continuation from post #2647.

OK, maybe I'm getting things back together. It's still slow, but there is a spark. Here's the next chapter. As always, it picked up where the last one left off.



I had the vibe on high and lightly touched it to her inner left thigh. It vibrated ever so lightly against her skin. I pulled it across her thigh until it reached the sensitive area where her leg and her body connect. Once I knew I had her attention, I moved to her other leg and did the same thing on her right thigh.

I moved the vibe across her leg, watching it dance on her skin. It wasn’t long before I could see goose bumps forming on both legs. To increase her desire, I lowered my head down between her legs and followed the path of the vibe with my tongue, leaving little wet trails. Then, I blew hot breath on her legs causing the goose bumps to become more defined. I could see that she liked it.

“Are you at level seven yet, slut?”

“No, Sir. Not yet,” she quickly replied. Her voice was almost panting. I knew she would be at level seven very soon. I continued licking her legs like that. Breathing on them was what seemed to be getting to her. She started moaning, in the middle of it all.

I sat back on my heals and got comfortable there, between her thighs. Keeping the vibe moving, I got even more involved with my mouth. Between licking those thighs, I started catching small portions of skin between my teeth and nibbling on it like I was hungry. She soon was responding to every little bite. She was moaning and pushing her torso up towards my face. Her legs were quivering with need. It was very clear that she wanted those nibbles to continue.

I put the vibe on its side against the strap between her legs, in the hope it would generate different vibrations than using just the tip of it. There was a different sound to the buzz, and it bounced with an irregular rhythm. The slut's hips began moving in a different motion, almost as if I had turned something on, inside her.

I got more intense with my biting. I caught just enough skin to hold between my teeth and bit down until I got a reaction from her. Sometimes it was just a moan, and other times it was nearly a scream. “Mmmmm. Oh, God! Oh...”

Moving it back to the tip again, I pressed the vibrator hard against the strap right where the zapper was connected. I positioned my mouth close to her pussy lips. Forced open by the strap, they were available to my teeth. As I nibbled on each one, I first pressed the vibrator hard against the strap, and then slid it off to the side, letting it hum against the tender skin that was stretched by the inserted zapper.

I continued to nibble, alternating from one side of her lips to the other. I listened to her moan and gasp, as I pinched her skin between my teeth. I loved the reactions I was getting from her. “Oh. Mmmmm, I love it! Please, Sir...oh....yes....ooooh yes.”

I held the vibrator in my left hand and moved the tip so it was pushing behind the strap, as if it was trying to push its way into her stretched asshole. I pushed the vibe further, past her stretched asshole until the tip was resting against the base of the zapper. I could feel the vibrations myself, when my own lips touched the strap, so I knew the slut could feel them, too. It had to be only a matter of time before she'd be letting me know her new arousal level.

The moans did get louder and her hips were shaking. I don't know if it was the biting or where the vibrator was, but it was only a few seconds before she began to speak up. “Oh, Sir. That's...oh...wonderful.” I could feel the heat coming from her thighs. She was in tune with what I was doing. “I...oh, mmm, that's nice, yes...very nice.”

I moved the vibrator to the right side, and pushed it up beside the strap in the same way as before. The slut jerked in reaction, when the vibe connected with the zapper.

“Oh! Oh, Sir, I love it! Don't stop! Pleeeeease don't stop!”

“Don't stop what,” I asked with a grin.

Oh, Sir...what you're doing.”

“So, you like what I'm doing?”

She was finding it difficult to talk. Her mind was on other things. “Oh, God, yes!”

I knew she preferred not to talk, but keeping her confused was fun. She had me and the vibe talking to her at the same time. She preferred what the vibe had to say, but I was a bit more demanding as well as devious. “OK, then tell me slut...what level are you at, now.”

“Se...se...seven, Sir.”

“Level seven?”

“Yes, Sir. Oh...I don't know...maybe eight.”

I nibbled on the tender skin on both sides of her pussy lips, dragging my tongue across her pussy when I changed sides. I could feel her hips shaking, and the heat coming off of her body was intense.

“Oh, God,...how can you do this...oh, Sir, it's not fair.”

I could tell she was finding it difficult to answer my questions. I could hear it in her voice. I had to keep her talking, if just for fun. “What's not fair, slut?”

“Oh, God! Level eight, Sir. Level eight!”

Teasing her was so much fun. And the more turned on she was, the more fun it was to tease her. “So,” I asked, as I continued to bite her inner thighs…“you like it when I nibble on your crotch? Huh, slut?”

She was almost gasping, as she forced her answers out. “God, I love...mmmm, fuck! Oh, that's nice.”

“What?”

“Yes, Sir…I love it. Please don't stop. I'm getting close.”

“You're getting close? Close to what?”

“I'm almost there...”

She was trying to hump my face, but I held her in position. I could hear the urgency in her voice...the need. Her voice was quivering. She had trouble getting the words out. “Almost where, slut? Stop talking in riddles.”

Her voice not much more than a breath, “Level nine, Sir. Oh...I'm...almost...almost there.”

I had my face between her legs, and it seemed like I was talking to her pussy. I had her on the edge. I loved the control I had over her. She wanted that release. She had to have it. She was so very close...right on the edge. I knew she was tormented. She both loved and hated that feeling. Would I deny her again, or would I allow her to cum? That had to be preying on her mind.

“Talk to me, slut. What level?”

“Oh, God, I don't know, Sir. I think I'm almost there. I might already be there. And you're teasing me. It's not fair!”

“It's all part of the game, sweetie. You know it's fair. What level are you at? Tell me.”

“God! Level nine, Sir. Nine!”

I leaned back away from the slut's crotch and sat on my heels. In one quick moment, I looked up at Rita. She was standing there, licking her lips. I looked at Lucy. Her knuckles were almost white, she was clenching that crop so tightly. Quickly, I chose the lesser of the two evils. I had to act fast, or the slut would go over the edge. I needed to counter her pleasure with some pain. “Lucy! Use that crop on her tits…fast.”

Lucy was quick. Without hesitation, she hit the slut's shaking tits with four strikes with the crop. And the slut reacted just as fast. When she heard me yell to Lucy, she voiced her own disapproval. “Nooooooo!”

Just as soon as Lucy started with the crop, I asked her to stop. She had responded so quickly that she not only caught the slut off guard, she also caught me off guard. And I think it was fairly safe to say that her fast response did the trick. It took the slut’s mind off of anything except that crop hitting her tits.

I looked at Lucy and smiled. “Very nicely done, Lucy.” She smiled back at me, in a proud sort of way. It had been kind of like a “Goldilocks” moment. Not too hard and not too soft. Not too long, and not too short. It was just right.

And even though it seemed to be perfect, I had to know just how perfect it really was. The only way to find that out was to ask. “What level are you at now, slut?”

The slut just lay there, when less than a minute ago her body was writhing and tensing up. And her voice wasn’t as calm. She was out of breath. “I don’t know. I lost track of where I was.”

“Just a short time ago, you almost screamed that you were at level nine.”

“Oh. Well I’m not there, now.” She looked down at the red marks on her tits, and then she glared up at Lucy. “But my nipples sure do hurt.” Lucy just smiled. She dotted that smile by slapping the crop in the palm of her open hand.

I glanced up at Lucy to be sure she wasn’t going to retaliate. “Yes well, some things are necessary in this game. And Lucy did her job well. If you had to take a guess, what level would you say is the closest to your present arousal?”

After giving it all some thorough thought, she took a big breath and told me she thought it was level five. “Five? God, woman…that’s a major drop.”

“Well, my nipples are sensitive and she hit where it caused the most pain.”

I looked over at Lucy, again. Her smile was even bigger, after hearing the slut say that. It seemed I could count on Lucy, when ever she was needed. Although I had to watch Rita, Lucy seemed like she could control herself.

“OK, then…level five it is. Before we continue, do you want a glass of water?”

“Yes, please,” replied the slut.

I looked up at Lucy. Her smile quickly changed. She threw the crop to the floor. “Why me?”

“What do you mean, ‘why me’?”

“I just cropped the shit out of her tits, and now you want me to serve her water?”

“Lucy, I don’t understand you. It’s just a game. She’s not your enemy.”

“But, it just isn’t fair. Why doesn’t Rita get the bitch some water?”

I walked over to Lucy and put my arm on her shoulder. She winced. I guess she thought I was going to hit her. I pulled her closer to me, so only she could hear me. In a near whisper I said, “You don’t understand. I can’t always trust Rita. Once she gets into her Domme mode, there’s no telling what she might do. But you, I can trust you.”

“Oh, all right. I’ll get her a drink.” It was obvious to me that Lucy wasn’t totally convinced with my little heart to heart, but she agreed to get the slut some water. She started towards the bathroom, but I stopped her. I put my arm around her again.

Again, I whispered to her. “Lucy, you are more complex than Rita. You can handle that crop with ease, then put that emotion aside and get the slut some water. And that shows the slut something, too. It shows her that she can’t intimidate you, and that will worry her. See, Lucy? You have power over her, like a true Domme.”

After thinking for a minute, she was confused. “I have power?”

“Yes, Lucy, you have power.”

“Over the slut?”

“Yes, Lucy, over the slut.”

“Well, shit. That’s cool.”

I watched her in a sort of power walk to the bathroom to fill a glass with water. As she was doing that, I took that time to survey the situation. Lucy was getting water, Rita had the zapper remote and the slut was at level 5. It was kind of like half time at the ball game.

Lucy was back. She held the slut’s head up, so she could drink and the slut drank it all down and it was time for the second half. “OK, are we all ready now? Lucy, pick up your crop and let the game begin.”


This is the most recent installment of the story...so far.
 
Last edited:
love it

Not what I should be reading at work.......hot hot hot.


Do you enjoy anal sex? Can you even admit that you do? Do you like being taken with force? It's your most private orfice and that is a large part of the forbidden desire of anal sex. And, the position for anal sex is normally very lewd. Also, while you are being taken that way, you can't really do much but take it.

Also, that hole is smaller, so it is more painful, at least in the beginning. And, it requires lube, if you are going to do it right and be safe. And, because of the lube, even if you don't want to be taken there, you aren't going to stop me. If you resist, that is even more fun for me. Any resistance will tighten that little hole and I will enjoy taking it that much more.

Most animals have sex that way, and they can appear very violent in that act. The biting of shoulders and forcing the female to submit is a normal part of the act for them. Anal sex is very close to animal sex. The position is even referred to as "doggie style".

With you in this position, I sometimes like to put my hands on either side of your head, and ride you hard. And, you are kept in that position by my hands being there, not able to move forward or to either side. You have to take it.

See, anal sex is my favorite thing. And, it just comes to me naturally. You can almost look at it as you are forced into a situation you don't want, but part of you deep inside makes you do it, because you need it. And if forced to ask for it in some way, you are made to express your need for it.

If you're bound and gagged, it's more fun for me, because you have no choice but to take what I give you and how I give it to you. Only whimpers and muffled moans escape from the gag.

I force you to strip while I watch you, and then get on your knees and lube your own ass. Then, I lock the shackles on you and whisper how I'm going to make your tight little ass larger for you.

Then, I nibble on your ear lobe as I breathe hot air into your ear. I stick my tongue in your ear to make it wet. Then I bite your lobe again, almost to the point of too much pain. I reach under you and find your nipples and twist them between my fingers, causing you to wince in pain.

I run one hand down between your bound legs to find your clit. I just rub it lightly, to make sure you are aching for it. I know you want me to fuck your pussy and fuck it hard. But the lube is in your ass hole, so you know it isn't your pussy that's getting any attention.

I spank your ass until both cheeks are nice and red and have red hand prints all over. I love fucking a nice red ass. You yelp with each swat of my hand, and jerk from the pain. As I continue to spank you with one hand, I snake my other hand down and stick it inside your wet pussy, but only for a very short time. Just enough to get your attention.

Then, I get on my knees behind you and let my hard cock bounce on your red ass cheeks. Just to let you know how hard it is. I watch that glistening hole twitch, in anticipation. It's such a pretty picture, wet with lube, between your spanked ass cheeks.

I take hold of my cock and place it at that tiny little hole, moving it in very small circles at the entrance. Then, I grab your hips and slowly inch it in. You groan and try to raise up, because it feels too big and you begin to panic.

I push you back down, with my hand, although you couldn't raise up very far because of your shackles. You start to say something, but you catch your breath as the head of my cock pops past your tight anal opening. You gasp as it starts to slowly inch it's way up your most private passage.

You feel so submissive, taken this way. You love being forced to take it, bound in such a lewd position. You don't dare tell you love this, but you love it very much. The position, the pain, the bondage, the humiliation...it all comes together as one lustful feeling that washes over you.

I thrust my hard cock as far as it will go into your ass, and you gasp again, not ready for its size. Your breath is short, you try to tighten your ass, testing my power. You melt into a kind of used submissive mode, as if you are being punished or tamed or trained.

You want this to happen and you want it bad, but I'm still deep inside you, just watching you with your filled ass in the air. Finally, you can't stand it any longer and you yell to me "FUCK ME, DAMN IT...FUCK MY ASS."

I laugh and lean over to whisper into your ear..."all in my own time, naughty little girl...all in my own time." You groan, because you want it NOW, and you know you have no control over it. You need your ass fucking to start, but you are mine to be used and used you will be.

I lean over you and put my palms on the floor on either side of your head, so you don't move forward or from side to side. You are kept in position, so I can ram hard into your ass and you will take the whole force of my thrusts. Slowly, I pull my cock out of your ass, only to the very tip of the opening, then thrust it back to the very hilt, again.

You whimper appreciation that the act has finally begun, but it isn't fast enough for your liking, and that whimper is also from need. Again, I slowly pull out to the edge of your ass, but this time, I pull completely out, only to push it right back in again and it chugs down as far as it will go.

Again, I do this, and you feel like you are being entered anew, over and over again, as I push that tight little hole open each time. I whisper into your ear..."you like this, don't you? You need this, don't you? Such a naughty girl, all naked and bound in such a lewd position and getting her tight little ass fucked."

I don't wait for an answer, but pull out again and again I re-enter that tight little hole and trust down against those red ass cheeks with a slap. You gasp at the feeling this causes, and I think I hear you breathe the word "yes", as I pull out and do it again.

I tell you how I like to watch my hard cock as it slides effortlessly into your naughty little ass, punishing your little hole with animal like thrusts.

You tell me you deserve this punishment, because you are my naughty little girl and mine to use for my pleasure. You ask me to make it hurt because you deserve it. My slut has been bad.

You whimper as I begin to get faster with my fucking, and I slap your ass a few times as I fuck it. I raise up and grab your hips and fuck that way, then sometimes I lean forward, and give my whole weight against you and make you take it hard.

You are on the hard wooden floor and the force of my fucking you makes you slide a little across the floor with each thrust. Because the floor was freshly waxed, your shoulders and knees squeak against it. I begin to fuck that little hole of yours even faster now, and I reach around and find your nipples and hold on to them as I fuck you.

With each thrust, I pinch them, and pull them when I pull out. But, I see that you enjoy this too much so I stop, so not to give you too much pleasure. You are nearly beside yourself now, knowing it is getting to the point that you can't handle it.

But, this is also the level you need it to be. Being taken this way excites you trememdously. My thrusting is faster, now, and I'm bouncing against your ass, as I start a rythum.

A whiney sound is coming from your throat, as you feel my power grow inside you, and you sense my orgasm could be near. I grab hold of your waist and dig my fingers into your flesh as I shove faster and faster into your burning ass. I start to call you my naughty slut and my little punished whore, as I ram your ass faster and faster.

I punish you with my cock, as it gets harder and larger, nearing my orgasm. You can feel it getting larger and you are thrilled at the feeling it brings out in you.

You love being taken by a powerful man, being his lustful toy, being his play thing, for his pleasure. Being taken by force in your most private place, you can't get enough of it. You know you are an anal slut and you love it.

I grab you hard and hold you still as one last time I shove my cock into your ass. I hold it deep inside you, as I spill my hot cum into your bowels. I groan a deep groan and to you it sounds like animal is taking you.

You think of me as a hairy beast that has you in his power and you couldn't get away, if you wanted to. You whimper your appreciation as my cum fills your ass, and you want to cum yourself, if I will let you.

Finally, I reach around and with my hand I pinch your clit, rubbing it roughly, telling you to cum for me. You scream as you can't contain the violent spasms that rush through your bound body.

Your own cum gushes from you and runs down your legs to the floor. I continue to fuck you, until the last of my cum is inside you, Your orgasm is so powerful, you can't catch your breath. You finally start to breath easier after a few minutes.

I sit back and look at your quivering ass hole, as it wants my cock inside it. It looks like it lost a friend. I see my cum oozing out of your ass, your bowels not large enough to hold it all, and I watch it drip down your ass crack and coat your pussy lips.

I tell you I'm quick at recovery, and I think I'll leave you this way, because in just a few more minutes I'll be back for more fun. I've always been very quick with recovery. I think this time I'll also have that 8 inch dong you like so much to fill your pussy. Yes, it will be me in your ass.


If you liked this post, you might like My New Boss.The first installment starts right here.
Yum.
 
Not what I should be reading at work.......hot hot hot.



Yum.
I appreciate that you thought that was hot hot hot, but don't get yourself into trouble at work. That's not any fun.
 
Stopping in to say hello Sir DVS, hope you are well....:rose:
Thanks for stopping by. I'm doing pretty well, considering how I was back in February. But, time heals and so does having a good job that pays well. I guess one door closed and another opened. I just wish that one opening would have been a bit quicker. No doors were opening for almost 3 months.

I'm not writing sex stories for the present time. I've got my mind on music, right now. I guess I have a one track mind and I can't devote energy in two different directions at the same time. I have money now, and I've purchased things that I couldn't afford, while I was employed with that "other" company.

No, I'm not going wild with purchases, but I have had to deny myself things that I always thought I should have to create the songs I hear in my head. So, for the last several months, I've been hot and heavy into recording.

There are still a few hurdles in front of me, though. When I lost my job in February, I had to take the furniture and other things I had out of storage. With nowhere else to go, it all ended up in my house. One of the primary places it all went was where the drummer puts his drums. So, I have to figure out what I'm going to do with all of that stuff. If someone was to come to my house, they'd surely try a hoarder intervention. There is stuff in every room of my house.

The other thing that put things on hold was a pinched nerve in my back. Well, it's actually a vertebra where my neck connects to my back. Because of this pinched nerve, I lost strength and dexterity in the fingers of my right hand. It was almost like I'd had a stroke, because I not only had no strength, I couldn't get my fingers to do what I wanted. Thank God I'm left handed, because I couldn't hold on to a pen to write, button a shirt or even zip up a coat.

I had pills that had a narcotic in them that only partially cut the pain and there was a time when I had a difficult time sleeping. I was in physical therapy for a couple of weeks and I'm happy to say that I'm in no pain now (other than what a normal 57 year old may have) and although my finger strength is still less than it was, my dexterity is coming back.

I thought I was never going to be able to play again. I've had nerve damage before and from those experiences, feeling never comes back completely. And while I never felt any numbness or tingling in my fingers, I just couldn't get my fingers to do what I wanted them to.

I had heard this before, and one therapist agreed that you sometimes can train your extremities to work again. And because I hadn't lost any feeling, it should be easier for me. So, that's what I've been doing and while I'm not 100% like I was, I can play again.

There was a time when I had to think so much about the placement of my fingers that I couldn't think about what else I had to do and would make mistakes with my left hand. But I don't have to think about the position of my fingers much now, so I'm very happy with the progress.

Like I said, I'm in the process of recording songs now, and in time, I'll be posting them on my MySpace music page. There is a link to it in my signature. I'll post something, when I start to upload a few songs, and I hope everybody will go have a listen.

I hope you are well. You and Victoria have stuck with this thread and I appreciate that.
 
I am glad you are doing so much better and can't wait to her your music once you have posted it.

Of course I would follow your thread, I throughly enjoy your writing. Your stories always leave me in a state of arousal that is amazing. And as a sub I have learned so much from you,

You answered my questions no matter how mundane they may have been when I was a newbie, You cared enough to help my learning so I would not go out into this lifestyle and not get hurt, for that I am truly grateful, and my Master at this time is as well.

You have been a great friend to me. :rose:
 
Hi DVS!! :)

Sooooo when we are getting new installment??? *drools*

Some of us kinda cannot wait yanno? :eek:
 
Hi DVS!! :)

Sooooo when we are getting new installment??? *drools*

Some of us kinda cannot wait yanno? :eek:
Thanks for bringing this thread back to life. I haven't forgotten it, but I'm sure some have.

I've been busy working on my music lately. I will have some mixes for people to listen to in a month or two, if not sooner. Of course, you might have to be older than 30 to enjoy the music I write. I don't go for the new stuff that is out, today.

And as for this thread, it's not dead. I have an installment partially finished. It's just been on the back burner. I guess I'm kind of a horse pony when it comes to creative stuff. When I do something with that part of my brain, I can't multi-task with something else that comes from the same part.

It's kind of like sex and food. I enjoy them both very much and they are both nourishment. But I like to keep them separate. Well, I guess there are some snacks can be pretty sexual. LOL.
 
DVS said:
". . . It's kind of like sex and food. I enjoy them both very much and they are both nourishment. But I like to keep them separate. Well, I guess there are some snacks can be pretty sexual. LOL."


You're only just now thinking this? ;) And don't forget those 'snacks' that are "finger-licking" good! :devil:

Am eager to read the next installment too... but i am also having difficulty with the multi-tasking from the same side of the brain. It just does not work too well when trying to do more than one thing.
 
Back
Top