Reinventing AJ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any day known as hump day has gotta be good, hope yours is fantastic babe xxx

:heart::heart::heart:

I hate to say it, but at this point I think I'd be more surprised if the Sharks DIDN'T choke in the playoffs. At least they beat the Red Wings and made it past the second round. Still, it would have been nice to see them bring the Stanley Cup San Jose.

so i take it being a Sharks fan is like being a Cubs fan... close but not quite.

Yippee!!!!

I hope when I get those hugs, they are of the big bewbie kind. And kisses? I'd hate to drool over those sexy lips...but I may have to.

Good Morning!

:D you are a silly man... but i :heart: you anyway.

good morning sweet princess. Have a wonderful wednesday.

it was an absolutely fabulous day!

Good Morning AJ..Happy Hump Day

hugs

fred

thanks Fred! no humping but a great day!

Any day known as hump day has gotta be good, hope yours is fantastic babe xxx

thanks Sexy! it was indeed a fantabulous day!!

How have I missed this thread?

Curves and sexy undies galore!

well thank you! :)

A quick hello to you Sexy. Hope you've been well:rose:

((((Gun)))) :heart: hiya you. :)

Hey cutie.....hope you're doing well.

music34.jpg

Naughty at Work... Part I

these were actually taken at my desk.... during the work day... :eek:

Last edited:
good morning sweet princess. Have a terrific thursday, following up your wonderful wednesday:kiss::heart::kiss:

naughty girl, I like it.

moi?? naughty? ayep!!!! :D

My oh My, I'll bet these pictures were exhilarating to take. I love this:

tasty my dear, damn tasty. Great photos, Dave

Thanks Dave!! You know they were really exciting to take... I'm not used to being quite that bold! My heart was racing!

Well then hubby can commiserate with you as he's a Cubs fan!! Hopefully you got some consoling!! ;)

I would love to see my fingers look like that A.J.

Shouldn't be too hard for you (or maybe it would be! ;) ) - just wake her up slowly and seductively and in no time at all you'll have her hot n bothered.

good morning sweet princess. Have a terrific thursday, following up your wonderful wednesday

Thanks CP! Yesterday was wonderful. A nice long full day filled with business, love, wonderful friends, some playtime, and even a game of scrabble!!

Titillating Thursday

Hope everyone has a great day - have a feeling work is going to be very busy today!!! :(

Kisses & Hugs!!!!

Last edited:
these were actually taken at my desk.... during the work day... :eek:

Ah such a lovely taste I'm sure, wish I was doing the tasting.....and any time you need any maintenance done under your desk.......call me....I'm on 24hr call

:heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back