asianbaby3's pics

Mmm, so glad I subscribed to this thread before. You look amazing! Such a beautiful and sexy female. :) Hope you're having fun on your trip!
 
That "bra" looks like fun:)
And I like the shot of your legs crossed too. That ass really needs a spanking my dear;)
Now I want to know what asian spa you speak of...?
 
oops forgot the last one. :)

Great additions AB .. I hope your trip is going well :)

attachment.php


It does give a good scope of your Beauty and those are Damn cute slippers LOL

attachment.php


One of the Sweetest Ass-ets on Lit and a Great pose .. Thanks for Sharing :rose::rose::kiss:
 
thanks for the sweet comments everyone.

as for the slippers...those are actually my mom's. lol. i have some fuzzy ones back at home that look like lambs with little ribbons. :)
 
wonderful pictures you are damn sexy cant wait to take my time going through your thread :)

thanks for the sweet comments everyone.

as for the slippers...those are actually my mom's. lol. i have some fuzzy ones back at home that look like lambs with little ribbons. :)
 
oh btw.. Nirvision was nice enough to make an index for me. I did some editing and added the new pics as well. all pics are linked to the 1st post.

Thanks Nirvision for the index!! :heart::kiss::heart:
 
i got a special request for these photos. not sure if they are up to par, but i tried. :)
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2322.jpg
    IMG_2322.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 1,820
  • IMG_2330.jpg
    IMG_2330.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 2,572
OH wow...that last pic is really hot; I wish I was penetrating you from behind ; )
 
And Amy: based upon your sexy av, I'd love to see more pics of you (when you're ready of course....I hope you're ready soon!)
 
Wow! I think they are much better than PAR...

i got a special request for these photos. not sure if they are up to par, but i tried. :)

As a golfer, they would rank right up there with birdie, eagle or hole-in-one! Hmmmmmmmmm.....what a gorgeous image of your own golf course! We all keep trying for hole in ones....
attachment.php
 
lol. thanks.

i was mostly talking about the 1st pic. it's a bit too dark, but since i have a dinky point and shoot, there's not a whole lot i can do with it.
 
Lol...

My "Point and Shoot" isn't too dinky.....wanna try it and see how it downloads? :D
 
You're very welcome AB! Hope it brings in more lustful viewers to your thread! :D

Can you maintain it, or would you like me to? Either way works with me. :rose:
 
Hehe, I can see your pussy lips in that first dark photo:D
Very elegant and sexy. I'm drooling already...
 
.................................................................................
 
Last edited:
i got a special request for these photos. not sure if they are up to par, but i tried. :)

You did very well AB .. Great profile set against the light ;) Tho I will admit wish I was there :devil:

attachment.php


Happy Hump Day and Good morning ..Thanks for Sharing :rose::rose::kiss:
 
lol thanks. that's actually the position i like being taken when i have sex in the shower. that or being pressed up against the wall. ;)
 
Back
Top