La Chateau d'Ausus

I cling to my dress and breath through both strikes, I am calm despite my whimpers, and I retreat into my mind, relaxing into my own feelings. He can see from the set of my shoulders that I am settling into the rhythm of his strikes.

Two Sir. Three Sir.

My eyes closed, my hands finger the hem of my dress and I breathe, letting all of the sensations settle over me like a warm blanket.
 
My breath catches in my chest as I shake out the sting from the last hit and simply stand and watch Aus shivering before me, calm and at peace in her own space. I wonder how to go about delivering the next of her blows...

I hope you aren't slipping too deep yet, I had so much more planned for you.

I give her another two sharp, hard smacks with the paddle, shivering with glee at the sound of the impact, the reaction it creates in her as the shock reverberates through her body. Leaning down across her, I bit her shoulder and twine my fingers in her hair, pulling her head back before biting her neck and whispering in her ear A few more and then it's time to break in the rest of this room...

Rearing back, I deliver a good hard smack square on the right side of her already welted, brightly colored backside, growling as I see and hear her totally visceral reaction.
 
I hear his voice and it brings me to the surface but only slightly, and I realize that I am trembling, but I can't stop it. The next two strikes wash over me and I am cringe and cry out but am only marginally aware of what is going on to my body.

Four sir. Five sir.

I whimper a little and relax, forgetting that I have another coming. When he smacks me again, I cry out from the force of it, I can feel my body react to the his strikes, as I moan from the pleasure of it.

SIX sir.
 
Last one... I trail my fingers up and down her soft, hot, red skin, feeling the slight rise of the already welted areas. I bring my arm back for the last, determined to give her something she can feel even from the place she's slipped down into from the rest of the world, and swing down to connect hard with her backside, my arm shaking from the reverberations until I drop the paddle to the bed and begin slowly caressing her soft skin, rubbing my hands slowly up her back

There now, that wasn't so bad, was it? Now though, I believe it's time you remove that dress. On second thought, I can see how hard that might be with the cuffs and all, so perhaps I should help you with it... Get up and stand at the foot of the bed, and again, don't move... hehehe
 
Seven Sir.

The last one leaves me absolutely breathless, and my chest heaves with the power of it all. I hear him order me to stand and I slowly comply moving my sore bottom to standing. I hate it when he orders me not to move and all of my impulses scream to step back or scramble away. He knows this and exploits it every chance he gets. I stand, holding my head level and my hands in front of me. The only giveaway of my nervousness is my fidgeting hands.
 
Running my hands up and down her soft skin and supple, enticing body, I pinch her nipples and squeeze and smack her already sore behind wth my hand this time before walking slowly over to pick up a long, sharp knife from amidst the other toys. Bringing it back, I graze the point slowly up and down Aus's bare skin, catching it here and there on the fabric of her dress and cutting ever larger slits into it until it hangs from her in tatters.

Almost there. You're lucky the edge is so sharp...

Running the tip of the knife up and down her body, tracing very thin red lines in its wake, I slash through the last of the tatters and the dress falls to the floor, leaving her completely exposed before me. It's all I can do not to throw her back down on the bed and ravage her...

Lay down on the bed, on your back, hands above your head and eyes closed...
 
He knows that I love it when he touches me, those large hands of his warm from spanking me, I sigh and fight not to fall against him, but I don't have permission to touch him. As he turns and grabs the knife I know what's coming. He is a chef by trade and that knife is kept sharp and always at the ready, with the deft moves of a man who is comfortable with the feel of steel in his hand, my red dress lays in tatters on the ground, and I cannot help but smile.

Yes Sir.

I crawl to head of the bed and lay out on my back, my arms stretched out above me and my eyes closed expectantly, I cannot help the little smile that plays upon my lips.
 
The nonchelant smile that crosses her face draws an easy smile to my lips in return as one hand tightens around the knife and I walk over to stand beside her Close your eyes...

The knife traces inricate patterns over her skin, and the cool air of the room around us causes the hair on the back of my neck to stand on end. I set the knife aside and begin running my hands up and down her naked body, pinching and rubbing and teasing here and there until she's practically writhing in my hands Brrr... Getting cold in here. Luckily, I have just the thing to warm you back up!

Walking back to the toys, I take several candles and light them, setting them aside and allowing the wax to begin to pool around the wick, bringing only one with me for the moment Here we are, just the thing to help warm you back up now that your dress is... No more... Tipping the candle to one side, I slowly begin drizzling the hot wax across her body, leaving a trail of fast hardening droplets and red circular marks along her skin
 
The knife leaves me trembling, and I can't hold back the moans. I always flinch as he uses that across my skin. I fight to not move as it brings welts to the surface of my skin. I am so wet, and want him so bad, but first must endure this wonderful pleasure, this teasingly soft torture.

But I slip away completely when that first touch of wax drips onto my skin. I am gone and I know it. I feel nothing except the delicious lick of flame hot wax, but it doesn't hurt, I sigh in happiness, moan at every drop. I love the feel of wax on my skin.
 
I watch, totally rapt as the seems to drift further off into the other place, her escape that's only fully realized during a session. Carefully I drip more wax across her skin, adding to the dot pattern I've begun. Reaching for another candle, I let a small pool of hot wax collect on her stomach and run down the side before dripping slowly down the inside of her thighs, bringing the candle close enough so she can feel the heat coming off of it

How's that? Any warmer now?

Realizing that I'm nowhere near done with the candles yet, I begin dripping them across her chest and over her shoulder then back down again, covering her all over in tiny burning circles of hot wax.
 
I scream, or at least think I am, but I don't know. I am not really sure of anything, I don't feel any pain, for it's all pleasure now. I am gone into me, and I am His as I moan and writhe because He wants me to. Because this is His pleasure as much as it is mine. The sounds of my bound release excite us both and I cannot wait for him to take me.
 
The candles begin to sputter as the wicks burn down lower and lower and the melting wax pools and pours out onto Aus's waiting body, shivering and pulsing on the bed, barely able to keep from writhing out of place and earning herself another beating

Looks like we're running out of candle... Roll onto your stomach and get up to your knees. I'll get a few more things to keep you warm...

Taking several small lit tealights back to her, I place several on her back, one or two on top of her behind and the last ones on her legs Now don't move, these are pretty full and they'll burn even more if you start shaking or shivering... Trailing my fingers up and down her body, rubbing and caressing over the hot, red welts and up between her legs to feel her soft, wet slit and tease my fingers across it
 
My body aches as I roll over, the wax sticks to my skin and pulls and pricks as it releases. My back is exposed and the red welts are again exposed for him to play with, the cool air stinging slightly. I am on my knees and waiting for him as he sets the tea lights on my back, I already know that I will wiggle and they will pour out over me.

But it is when he runs his finger over my clit that I move, moaning from the feeling, as I push against his hand, the movement spilling the wax onto my back, and the twin dragons of pain and pleasure are again intertwined in my mind and I gasp and moan.
 
Teasing my fingers slowly across her clit, rubbing gently as her moans and whimpers waft up to me and she begins to writhe and move despite the torment of spilled hot wax and the possible reprimand to come later, I twine my fingers in her hair and tug her head back as she begins to moan a little louder and I rub a little faster.

The wax runs in rivulets across her skin as my hand rocks against her, inside of her, my finger running up and down over her swollen nub as I begin breathing harder and panting in earnest, reaching out once more for the handle of the knife

Let's get some of that wax off of you, shall we?
 
I can feel as he puts his fingers inside me, and plays with my clit. I moan and whimper,pushing against his hand, knowing that I am close that I am wet, that I am so damned turned on. And he does this to me... he plays me like a violin and it is not fair.

And the knife flicking the wax off my back, only adds to the frustration, his hand moves inside of me but the knife requires that I don't move and I tremble.


Ohhmm Sir... I manage to squeak out.
 
Slowly the knife blade dances across her back once more, teasing long thin red lines everywhere it touches. Wax begins to fall to the bed and the floor around us as she bucks and writhes in my hand, clearly attempting to restrain herself given the proximety of the knife blade.

I tease my fingers faster over her clit, then push my fingers up inside of her dripping slit as I pull her head back again and growl sofly in her ear.
Yes? You have something you wanted to say? Or perhaps you're just too worked up and you're already ready to cum for me...
 
Please let me cum Sir. Please?

His expert hands work over me and I am unsure just of where he is. In me, on me, over me.. I think I am sore all over, I know I am not, I react where he wants me to, moaning loudly, my body alight with never endings that all are firing, sending electrical pulses through my frame.
 
Her body quivering and writhing beneath me, I lean down across her back and bite at her neck, nibble at her ear and growl softly into it, whispering Cum for me, nice and hard...

Pulling her hair harder, I bite at her neck again as I feel her back arch up against me, sending shivers of desire and electric shocks all through me and I press down against her, my hips rocking against hers as my fingers rub hard and fast over her clit.
 
I feel the pressure build and suddenly it explodes over my body, and I arch my back and scream out loudly, moving my hips, shocked from the force of it. I curl around him, clinging to his body, as I continue to shake and cum. My pussy clinching and releasing around his fingers, my body shaking from each stroke to my clit.

Thank... you... Sir. I whisper softly, relaxing into his arms.
 
Mmmmmmm... That's my girl... I whisper softly into her ear, folding my arms about her supple, naked form in a tight embrace, giving her a good squeeze and her nipples a playful pinch. I hope you aren't too tired yet, I still have big plans for this bedroom tonight...

Giving her ass a smack, then teasing my fingertips across all the softly risen red welts that have formed during the course of the night, I begin to slowly rub up and down her back and roll her over onto her side before leaning in and planting a soft kiss upon her lips.

I think it's time I got a chance to get comfortable... Standing briefly, I remove my shirt and jeans before slipping onto the bed beside Aus. Now then, where were we? I grin wickedly at her, snap at her lips and reach up to turn out the light, cloaking us and the rest of our innagural night in the chateau in shadow and darkness.
 
173_Bed___Breakfast___Chateau_du_Corvier.jpg


A chez-moi.

For the tour, Mesdames et Messieurs, this is the entrance to my sister's gardens..
chateau-sur-mer-monkey.jpg


La salle á manger et la salon...
Chateau%202.JPG


Et finalement... my bedroom.
533_Hostellerie_Chateau_Du_Marechal_De_Saxe.jpg



This room has been cleaned.
 
A Few of My Favorite Things

This is a collection of my favorite things... be they people I have met and am impressed by, threads that I love and read, or pictures that I love.

Spanked.jpg


People/writers
Zom_Dom- my life, my love, my dominant my better half:D

Vail Indigo- My sin and absolution, my Mistress.
ausus_by_vailindigo-d2y5av3.jpg


Drunken Angel- the sexiest angel this side of purgatory.

Monique_Minx- My vixen, she is my torment, and my wife.

Chronicle_Tenko-my entertainment, my friend, my big guy.

Twilight10- Sin Incarnate..shivers.

Dr. J- Mon garçon et my favorite toy.

AMCHentai- My Night Demon, my incubi.

Shire Wolf- my sexy sister, and best known accomplice.

BSquad- my pain in the ass and my consigliere

Leopald- deviantly, demanding and decidedly dark Daddy.

Fuckmeat- My favorite annihilated cunt (I love playing with this bitch).

Cherry- The world's strongest slut! I am lucky she even likes me.

Luna- Ma loup belle..

Zydrate- My sinful little fuckdoll.

Logan- the cutest, most wonderful wolfie ever!

Lady Reiha- Awesome. Amazing.. there aren't enough verbs to describe how cool she is.

Hunting Tiger- my tiger..rawr!

The_PG- My mobster... he's sweet, talented, our chemistry is awesome, and he's packing heat.

Marauder13- a darling dominant, a demanding co-writer.

CgRaven- This man could tempt a saint. I consider him one of the dearest souls on lit.

Firmhanded_Daddy-my kyptonite.

Yeishia- My teasing courtesan, delightful and demure.

Writers I admire- Ezra, Your_vice, Litshark, Thelittledeadgirl (daisy), LadyThunder, EesomeBeastie, Last Rider, Warr, KatamariRoller, Tio Narratore, Scarletnym, Chgris...

My Favorite quotes from my friends...

Damn you for making me into some kind of kinky hallmark card- Vail

Good girl. your goddess adores you. And while she may hurt, torture, break you...she will never...ever...forsake you- Vail.

I don't know if I'd ever have the heart to make you lose, but i certainly know that you cannot win.- Chronie

There is no problem in the world that cannot be solved with adequate tit.- Chronie

Fuck legalizing gay marriage, legalize online slutty lesbian marriage for polyamorous submissive masochists- Minxy

I am overwhelmed with the desire to serve Her. To wait at her feet for Her every whim and command is what I want most. She is everything to me now. She takes away all that I am and gives me only what I need. Her discipline, Her praise, Her presence are my necessities. The slightest errand or request is an opportunity to please Her. How I love to please her.
Yesterday, I was a bastard, a manipulative little shit and She punished me. For that I am grateful because through that punishment I am able to be a better pet, one more deserving of Her and more representative of Her power and dominion over me.
So I am left with but a singular desire. I want more than anything to serve Her. Then I can show Her that Her garcon has learned his lesson. A small step forward, but a step nonetheless.- From my Garcon, my incredible pet.​

tiger-1.jpg


A Little Girl once had a dog, who was always by her side,
And while the dog slept out of doors, it always was nearby.

One day they both went walking, and her dog became a man.
And he was young, and he was big, And in front of her he'd stand.

Little Girl, I know you hurt sometimes and feel the world is wrong,
And sometimes life is cruel, and mean, but Little Girl be strong.

Because I am not the only one, who will stand and watch for you,
And I am not your only friend, nor the only one who's true.

You should know you have a home, and a man who loves you dear.
And if we go back to that place, he will keep himself near.

But if, while inside this little world of make believe and fun,
You feel cold, or hurt, or sad, or if you simply need a hug.

Then your dog is here. He's soft and warm, you can curl up next to me.
And when you need me, cuddle close, and I'll protect you, from all I see.

I may not always know my place, but I will always try.
And while I wear no collar, your hand keeps me close by.

And I might growl, or snarl or bite, at those things I cannot know,
But I will never turn my teeth to you, nor hurt you, nor will I go.

For as long as you may need a dog, so I will be your friend.
And as long as there things you need. I will fetch or play, no end.

Then the man sunk back and his piece was done, his speech a fleeting dream.
He was once again her dog, her pet, and much more than he seemed.

And at their home she wandered in, while he stayed outdoors, alone.
And ever watchful, ever waiting, he guards the doors of home.​


63287_157138550980472_157138370980490_376898_3264914_n.jpg
[/QUOTE]


My Sinful Beauty

Monique_Minx 2010

She is light,
She is purity.
Beautiful star,
Diamond-like infinity.

My girl is loving,
My girl is warm.
She is desirable
Like the dawn.

My Sinful is precious,
A brat she may be.
But I still love her,
Even when she makes trouble for me.

My Beauty makes me laugh,
She always makes me sigh.
My girl is like the setting sun,
Or a delightful lullaby.

So my darling lady,
Delight of my day.
Whenever you are down,
You just walk my way.

I will do my best to listen,
Hug you close and dry your tears.
Tell you that you're gorgeous,
And allay your fears.

I will always have your back,
Cause I know you got mine.
I will defend you viciously,
And pull the bitches into line.

You will always be protected,
I shall forever adore you.
And if you need anything,
You know I will do that too.

I love you my sweet girl!

You're Never Alone

KC

You're never alone, I'm always near,
When your troubled, down or blue.
All you have to do is call me,
I'm always here for you.

It doesn't matter where I'm at,
It doesn't matter when.
When you need someone to talk to,
I'm here to be your friend.

If you need someone to hold your hand,
or a hug to say I care.
If you need a shoulder to cry on,
for you I will be there.

So never think you are a burden,
when the weight gets to be too much.
You might find if you look hard enough,
a good friend could be the right touch.

You're never alone, I'm always here,
through the good times and the bad.
I'm always here to be your friend,
I don't like to see you sad.
 
Last edited:
I slip into my salon with a smile coming in from a long walk in the garden. I have been away for a little while. I attempt to tame my hair to no avail, and I take the little box from the credenza that I have been holding on to. I slip it into an envelope, placing a little kiss on the seal and send it off in the mail with a weary sigh.
 
Last edited:
Meep meep!

*Comes to a stop. Whistles.*

Someone is coming up in the world...

*Rings the fancy ass doorbell. Twice.*
 
Back
Top