Reinventing AJ

Status
Not open for further replies.
and the rest...

shhh... don't wake me... well then again....;)

Last edited:
“The best thing about dreams is that fleeting moment, when you are between asleep and awake, when you don't know the difference between reality and fantasy, when for just that one moment you feel with your entire soul that the dream is reality, and it really happened.”

So when I found the quote I posted earlier I was looking for one more like the one above to go with this new pics series. Sometimes masturbation is just a quick release, but the best are long sessions, sometimes drug out across hours or days... fantasizing about someone and them touching you as you touch yourself. For as long as I can remember I've been blessed with very vivid sexual dreams... makes waking up a torment and delight. :D

I don't remember all the details now, but the following pics were taken while a fantasy played out. I remember finally stopping taking the pics because I absolutely had to cum.

very erotic quote, extremely erotic pictures. You will certainly be in my dreams tonight:D

Sweet and Sexy AJ,

I am glad you have returned to posting a thread again. If it is alright with you, I would like to try to do a special INDEX for you.

1. red 1 2. red 2 3. red 3 4. red 4 post 5
5. red 5 6. red 6 7. red 7 post 6
8. smirk_20 post 42
9. Pink Cami 1 post 76
10. pink cami 2 11. pink cami 3 post 99
12. pink cami 4 post 114
13. pink cami 5 14. pink cami 6 15. pink cami 7 post 120
16. The Kiss post137
17. mouth & tongue 18. kiss 19. bite 20. pleasure post 138
21. sig pic 22. like sig pic without hand 23. leopard panties 24. eyes on you 25. boobies on back post 179
26. dirty girl post 213
27. smile post 259
28. purple lace play 29. wandering fingers post 265
30. feet n more post 272
31. sunlight+2 32. sunlight+4 33. sunlight+5 post 324
34. down blouse 35. naughty at work 1 post 365
36. black lace 1 37. black lace 2 38. black lace 3 39. black lace 4 post 387
40. bend 1 41. bend 2 42. bend 3 post 388
43. bw breast 1 44. bw breast 2 45. bw breast 3 post417
46. wet -1208091228 post435
46. ass wednesday post 436
47. blue lingerie boobs 1 48. blue lingerie boobs 2 49. blue lingerie ass 1 post 466
50. blue lingerie pussy 51. blue lingerie 2 52. blue lingerie 3 post 467
53. arousal post 501
54. pinch n twist 55. wet play post513
56. wine panties - rear post 611
57. nippy 58. nippy 2 59. jacket open 60. out of jacket 1 61. out of jacket 2 post 627
62. bracelet n curls 63. breast n mouth 64. ready for you 65. rear shot 66. feed me post 657
67. scarf1 68. scarf2 69. scarf3 70. scarf4 71. scarf5 post 680
72. backbreast post 699
73. corset 5 74. corset 1 75. corset 2 76. corset 3 77. corset 6 post 725
78. corset 9 79. corset 7 80. corset 8 81. corset 10 post 726
82. squeeze post 782

page 32 post 785

Last edited:
I was reading quotes tonight (a favorite past time) and came across this one. Sometimes a quote scream so loudly at me that I think it must have been written for me. I will definitely be googling and learning more about Satir - a psychologist and educator. I know it is long but it really really moved me. Pics coming soon. :)

“I am Me. In all the world, there is no one else exactly like me. Everything that comes out of me is authentically mine, because I alone chose it -- I own everything about me: my body, my feelings, my mouth, my voice, all my actions, whether they be to others or myself. I own my fantasies, my dreams, my hopes, my fears. I own my triumphs and successes, all my failures and mistakes. Because I own all of me, I can become intimately acquainted with me. By so doing, I can love me and be friendly with all my parts. I know there are aspects about myself that puzzle me, and other aspects that I do not know -- but as long as I am friendly and loving to myself, I can courageously and hopefully look for solutions to the puzzles and ways to find out more about me. However I look and sound, whatever I say and do, and whatever I think and feel at a given moment in time is authentically me. If later some parts of how I looked, sounded, thought, and felt turn out to be unfitting, I can discard that which is unfitting, keep the rest, and invent something new for that which I discarded. I can see, hear, feel, think, say, and do. I have the tools to survive, to be close to others, to be productive, and to make sense and order out of the world of people and things outside of me. I own me, and therefore, I can engineer me. I am me, and I am Okay.” ~Virginia Satir

That's a lovely quote, my friend! And a very lovely picture.

attachment.php

I do love women in corsets :D

“The best thing about dreams is that fleeting moment, when you are between asleep and awake, when you don't know the difference between reality and fantasy, when for just that one moment you feel with your entire soul that the dream is reality, and it really happened.”

So when I found the quote I posted earlier I was looking for one more like the one above to go with this new pics series. Sometimes masturbation is just a quick release, but the best are long sessions, sometimes drug out across hours or days... fantasizing about someone and them touching you as you touch yourself. For as long as I can remember I've been blessed with very vivid sexual dreams... makes waking up a torment and delight. :D

I don't remember all the details now, but the following pics were taken while a fantasy played out. I remember finally stopping taking the pics because I absolutely had to cum.

they tell a nice story :)

WOW honey, those really are some very sexy photos.... Love the hint of your breast in one of them.

I don't remember all the details now, but the following pics were taken while a fantasy played out. I remember finally stopping taking the pics because I absolutely had to cum.[/QUOTE]

Oh my... intrigue and inspiration in the same post. I want to hear more!

Woman - you are beautiful! Now, I must go shopping for a corset! ;) Just stopping by to leave you some love, and to say I hope you have a great day. I'm loving the inspirational quotes, too!
You are fantastic! Don't you EVER forget it! :rose:

I'm in a magnificent mood today... life is good. I have a song stuck in my mind... "Ready for the Storm" by an folk singer (Scottish I think?) Dougie Maclean but a friend of mine recorded it and I think it's better than the original but then we are always prejudiced where our friends come in aren't we?

I have such amazing friends here in the Lit community. Those of you that know my dear sweet friend Ima - please take the time to drop her a PM - I want to hear her PM box got flooded. She's going through a rough patch. I just love her to death and I know she knows she is loved but please show her!!!

A little pick me up for your monday... :heart: I dearly love so many of you and hope to get to know others better. I challenge a lurker to come out of hiding and leave me a post today!! :D

I have some lowland scots woman singing the same song, and I've been hunting around for an artist for yonks. Thanks a lot!

Also, gorgeous pics.

Oh my. What the heck. Be still my beating heart. :D

Good morning, beautiful.

:rose: :kiss:

Zesty Papa - let me just move this here, and slide this there and ahhhh, that poke is so much better now. :devil:

Cutie Pie -how were your dreams? :)

Fred - you are such a special wonderful man! Thank you for updating the index - I did a few last night and forgot how much I hated doing that! Did you finally get some good sleep my friend?

Drac - Thanks sweetie... hugs & kisses friend.

Purfect - :kiss: It's good to have you back. :)

IAboy (aka hubby) Well you now how crazy I go when the sides of my breast are lightly stroked. :D

Contrifan - What do you want to hear? ;)

Roddramm - thank you... hope we can catch up soon!!

Emmy - Just how would you wake me sexy lady?

Anita - I just got a new corset - I still need to get pictures taken - I need a camera man or woman though!!! You are pretty damn fantastic too woman!

Ogmios - You are most welcome - it's a haunting song isn't it?My friend is English and he put some beautiful harmonies in when he recorded.
I love it when someone has a lit name I have to google. Are you as captivated by Celtic legend as I am?

PH - ahhhh... I love a good spanking!!!! :D

Brad - :D What the heck!!! hee hee. Good morning my sexy friend!

M'Lord - Thank you! :kiss:

Zesty Papa - let me just move this here, and slide this there and ahhhh, that poke is so much better now. :devil:

Cutie Pie -how were your dreams? :)

Fred - you are such a special wonderful man! Thank you for updating the index - I did a few last night and forgot how much I hated doing that! Did you finally get some good sleep my friend?

Drac - Thanks sweetie... hugs & kisses friend.

Purfect - :kiss: It's good to have you back. :)

IAboy (aka hubby) Well you now how crazy I go when the sides of my breast are lightly stroked. :D

Contrifan - What do you want to hear? ;)

Roddramm - thank you... hope we can catch up soon!!

Emmy - Just how would you wake me sexy lady?

Anita - I just got a new corset - I still need to get pictures taken - I need a camera man or woman though!!! You are pretty damn fantastic too woman!

Ogmios - You are most welcome - it's a haunting song isn't it?My friend is English and he put some beautiful harmonies in when he recorded.
I love it when someone has a lit name I have to google. Are you as captivated by Celtic legend as I am?

PH - ahhhh... I love a good spanking!!!! :D

Brad - :D What the heck!!! hee hee. Good morning my sexy friend!

M'Lord - Thank you! :kiss:

my dreams must have been splendid, I slept in this morning.:kiss:

stunning as always, but I do so love #5 with the hint of your face and your eyes closed and how you can sense your desire and heat from such a subtle picture.

CP - I slept in a bit too! heavenly!

Tee - thanks.... i deliberated putting that pic up since it shows my face but decided for just the reason you listed - the desire is so evident...

Contrifan - I've been thinking of doing an audio -if there would be interest you might get your wish...

M'Lord... who me?? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back