Reinventing AJ

Status
Not open for further replies.
T - I'm with you - if you go to google and do a google search on tree houses - OMG - there are some beautiful ones!!! I think I'd get a little panicky looking out and seeing water all the time!!!

Papa - morning sexy! :kiss:

Drac - I like that you like the way I think... ;)

Cutie Pie - that's a common answer I think - my pictures are not organized so would be hard to grab!!! I have a lot of disks and negatives in the fireproof box though.... I'd probably grab quilts made by family members...

IAboy - thanks for being so great these last few days baby... you are gonna be in that boat by yourself!!! :p I would come join you for a few weeks at a time... but I couldn't live there!!!

Aaron Aardvark. I'd be first in line for everything.

Brad - always, always thinking!!! :D

Bioweb - ohhh.... this is a valid point! I guess if I could dock and visit places all over that would change things!!! hmmm... you got me thinking!

Questions 1 & 3 are still open... TCook, Hairball, and BradBigBrain - you can tell me what kind of pic you'd like - choice goes to the first to answer question.

Oh...... *quickly goes back to post and fixes it*

you could have just posted another answer - i liked your answer to the tree house/boat question... got me thinking...

I understand what you are saying about lying to oneself... but I don't agree... "to thine ownself be true" I'd rather lie to a loved one to save them from being hurt.

Question 3 is still available - Bioweb you also get to choose a pic... :)

my picture request, is a picture of you smiling. I think after the week you have had, we need to see you smile:rose::kiss:

So I'm going to post 5 questions... pick one and answer it - curious to see what kind of response I get and to find out some new things about people - When all 5 are answered I'll post a pic of choice to the first five answers. :)

1) When is it okay to lie?

2) Would you rather live in a boat or a tree house? Why?

3) What would be on the menu for your ultimate birthday dinner?

4) What would you save first if your house caught fire?

5) If you could choose your name what would it be?

4) What would you save first if your house caught fire?

My 3 dogs

1) When is it okay to lie?

Never, it will always come back to bite you in the ass at some point

Nice thick cut of Filet Mignon, Rare a Baked potato or Garlic baked wedgies, A Good Bottle of Merlot, and a Nice Ceaser Salad (hold the anchovies) and You for Dessert...

my picture request, is a picture of you smiling. I think after the week you have had, we need to see you smile:rose::kiss:

here's a cropped pic.... one day i may feel comfortable enough to put a pic up...

Last edited:

Nice thick cut of Filet Mignon, Rare a Baked potato or Garlic baked wedgies, A Good Bottle of Merlot, and a Nice Ceaser Salad (hold the anchovies) and You for Dessert...

yummmmm.... i've been craving a nice thick piece of meat.... :D

You get a pic request too! Please make pic requests here... and of course i have to follow the lit guidelines... :rolleyes:

yummmmm.... i've been craving a nice thick piece of meat.... :D

You get a pic request too! Please make pic requests here... and of course i have to follow the lit guidelines... :rolleyes:

THICK piece of meat huh.. if you only were sitting on my desk now...lol I'd serve it up...lol

I'll make it simple, a CLOSE UP of an erect nipple and tight areola... :D

THICK piece of meat huh.. if you only were sitting on my desk now...lol I'd serve it up...lol

I'll make it simple, a CLOSE UP of an erect nipple and tight areola... :D

the lighting isn't great.... but I think this is what you were after...

Last edited:
a new day

“Perhaps our eyes need to be washed by our tears once in a while, so that we can see Life with a clearer view again.” ~ alex tan

My view is very clear again... I cried so much the past few days I think I'm out of tears!!! It feels so good to be back on track and happy again.

A serious note... to those of you that were there the past few days, thank you from the bottom of my heart. I know that I am a total PITA when I am in the fog. I can't think, I can't be reasoned with and nothing you say seems to penetrate. It does though and it resonates even more clearly when I come out from under the blanket of sadness. I am a very blessed woman to have so many people who care about me.

Back to my journey.... come along with me? :heart:

“Perhaps our eyes need to be washed by our tears once in a while, so that we can see Life with a clearer view again.” ~ alex tan

My view is very clear again... I cried so much the past few days I think I'm out of tears!!! It feels so good to be back on track and happy again.

A serious note... to those of you that were there the past few days, thank you from the bottom of my heart. I know that I am a total PITA when I am in the fog. I can't think, I can't be reasoned with and nothing you say seems to penetrate. It does though and it resonates even more clearly when I come out from under the blanket of sadness. I am a very blessed woman to have so many people who care about me.

welcome back sweet princess, you can take me anywhere you want:rose::rose::kiss:

T - I'm with you - if you go to google and do a google search on tree houses - OMG - there are some beautiful ones!!! I think I'd get a little panicky looking out and seeing water all the time!!!

Questions 1 & 3 are still open... TCook, Hairball, and BradBigBrain - you can tell me what kind of pic you'd like - choice goes to the first to answer question.

How about one of your feet? :)

I'm glad things are looking up for you again, you know I'm available to talk anytime you need to. :kiss:

How about one of your feet? :)

well the only one i have has a bit more than my feet... I hope that will be okay... ;) It's too cold and I haven't had a pedi to take new pics!!!

attachment.php

I'm glad things are looking up for you again, you know I'm available to talk anytime you need to. :kiss:

thank you sweetie.... you've been a wonderful friend and source of support... HUGS!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back