Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a beautiful day outside! I think I will drive down to Atlantic City after work this evening :D

Not that I hadn't already planned to drive down after work tonight since sometime last week ;)

I just found out that the lab exam I barely spent any time preparing for had been boosted up to be worth 20% of the final grade. :eek:

Bastards.

I wish I could leave work right now. I want to be in Atlantic City right now!...

I'm not doing anything at work right now either. I have all of my projects finished. Which means chances are high that I will get a call from my boss at 4:30 asking me to work on something that will keep me late...

I was off by an hour. My boss called me at 3:30 with stuff to do, which took all of 30 minutes (working as slowly as I could I might add). I just need to be here another fifteen minutes...

This waiting to get out of work with nothing to do is taking forever and killing me! :eek:

The husband's new schedule combined with my funky work schedule is really taking it out of me now.

I'm fucking tired.

Probably not recovered from the weekend yet either. What's up with hubby? I didn't hear that news!
Probably not completely, you're right.

He works second shift... somewhere :eek: I keep forgetting the name of the place. It's not what he wants to do, and it's pretty hard work, but it's work, so...

Probably not completely, you're right.

He works second shift... somewhere :eek: I keep forgetting the name of the place. It's not what he wants to do, and it's pretty hard work, but it's work, so...

Right. It's better than nothing. And also keeps him out of trouble. :)

Fine. we'll all just send you really private messages right here on the forum.

Is that somehow different than normal????? :rolleyes:

ETA: AND don't think I forgot about the Campy Dampy Booty Poetry Marathony!

Campy Dampy has a sweet butt
Two gorgeous cheeks split by a rut
Covered in lace and luscious it’s clear
I’d be taking a bite, if she were queer.

Last edited:
Campy Dampy has a sweet butt
Two gorgeous cheeks split by a rut
Covered in lace and luscious it’s clear
I’d be taking a bite, if she were queer.
This queer thing always spoils my chances. *hmph*

I had my sexuality questioned yesterday. It was amusing. :D

Last edited:
I don't see why I need to since I never proved them wrong either. :p

There once was a girl named Damp
Who could be either a gay or a tramp
Without giving a hint
She’s pitched her tent
But we still aren’t really sure in which camp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back