pic-a-thon II

spiders_bouffant.jpg

Great to see these and all your beautiful edginess. :)
Thanks for noticing. Really. :rose:
It's old stuff but some of it is still pretty good -- like below. I like my illustration better than the words. I think my words have improved over the years. Hmm... I need to make some new illustrated poems. lol

wickedeve_greensnake.jpg

Pomegranate Lover
Another one, where my illustration is much better than the words -- and this poem is really pretty old.

wickedeve_pomlover.jpg

Thanks for noticing. Really. :rose:
It's old stuff but some of it is still pretty good -- like below. I like my illustration better than the words. I think my words have improved over the years. Hmm... I need to make some new illustrated poems. lol

wickedeve_greensnake.jpg

Do you still have the waitress? I love her! :D

I moved my Time Zone poem here. I like keeping this thread alive and it is the one we've been using for illustrated poems for years!

gimmegimmetimezone3.jpg

Do you still have the waitress? I love her! :D

I moved my Time Zone poem here. I like keeping this thread alive and it is the one we've been using for illustrated poems for years!
Welcome the thread Time Zone!

I do have her somewhere but I don't think I have a poem for that illustration.

Welcome the thread Time Zone!

I do have her somewhere but I don't think I have a poem for that illustration.

Don't you mean the thread twilight zone?

She doesn't really need a poem. She's poetic without a single word. She looks busy and wacky all at once.

Will you send me the link again to the file where you have all my illustrated stuff I've sent you? I want to check it and see if there's anything else from that lost disc there. If it's too much trouble, don't. But if it's easy, I'd love to see it. Bless your heart. :D

Don't you mean the thread twilight zone?

She doesn't really need a poem. She's poetic without a single word. She looks busy and wacky all at once.

Will you send me the link again to the file where you have all my illustrated stuff I've sent you? I want to check it and see if there's anything else from that lost disc there. If it's too much trouble, don't. But if it's easy, I'd love to see it. Bless your heart. :D
I'll get it together and upload it.
Do my best to do it in the morning. :)

I have to dye my hair in the morning. (Yes, I confess to this!) So, while I'm sitting for 20 minutes waiting to get myself some natural color, I'll dig up the images. Right now it's bedtime.

I have to dye my hair in the morning. (Yes, I confess to this!) So, while I'm sitting for 20 minutes waiting to get myself some natural color, I'll dig up the images. Right now it's bedtime.

Yeah for me too. We went out and walked on the downtown waterfront tonight and then went to this typical Maine kinda place for lobster. I'm stuffed with lobster and ready to snooze lol. Thanks again.

I should dye my hair soon. My little graying temples are showing! I really want to cut my hair because it's getting so long it takes forever to wash it every morning. I want to cut it to my shoulders, I think. But that might make ee cry, so maybe not.

Back