Sneak-a-peek – Body Play

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw the questions last night, but was too tired to answer. :)
It's on my upper arm. It took about an hour and a half. The cutting, which took about 3/4 of the appointment, felt about the same as a tattoo. but the removal hurt like a bitch. And the center circles he used a dermal punch which hurt pretty bad too.
Unlike a tattoo, however, it's going to keep hurting! I was keeping it wrapped with cling-wrap. My artist suggested up to three weeks, but i got a nasty rash around the rest of the skin. With work, keeping it wrapped isn't really an option. Every time i would do a stage set it would move, plus the rash is just gross. So yesterday I let it breathe. I figure a scab at work is better than it moving and exposing raw skin. (Strip clubs aren't exactly known for being sterile environments.) Starting today I will have to start aggravating the tissue. The goal is to make the biggest, best scar. I scar pretty well, but just as extra precaution. I've got a toothbrush to use in the shower, and I bought hydrogen peroxide to lower the acidity. (I'm too chicken for lemon juice.) It won't be a full scar for about two months, and then the scar will be "settling" for up to two years.
I'm taking a picture every day for anyone who is interested.

That is awesome, April. I am interested. Feel free to link it to me in a PM if you'd like.

narcissus.jpg

"That day I oft remember when from sleep
I first awaked, and found myself reposed
Under a shade on flowers, much wondering where
And what I was, whence thither brought, and how
Not distant far from thence a murmuring sound
Of waters issued from a cave, and spread
Into a liquid plain, then stood unmoved
Pure as the expanse of heaven; I thither went
With unexperienced thought, and laid me down
On the green bank, to look into the clear
Smooth lake that to me seemed another sky.
As I bent down to look, just opposite
A shape within the watery gleam appeared,
Bending to look on me. I started back;
It started back; but pleased I soon returned,
Pleased it returned as soon with answering looks
Of sympathy and love. There had I fixed
Mine eyes till now, and pined with vain desire,
Had not a voice thus warned me: 'What thou seest,
What there thou seest, fair creature, is....

thyself.'"

Oohh, Papa Shank is back and thinks about Narciss!

*refrains bravely from jumping into his lap but huggleflufflesquishes him*

:eek:

:kiss:

I find myself wandering these halls again with another story to relate. Less drama in this one, thankfully, but still of great personal importance.

As you recall, MIS got her navel pierced as a physical mark and signifier of her submission to me. Truly a remarkable moment that I will never forget. Today, viv, my wife and slave, finally got her mark. We've planned this for months and months, honestly more than half a year. We finally got the money and time together in the same space, and decided to do it. It is, in essence a Christmas and birthday present combined into one, and here is the result:

vivink.jpg

It is the classic BDSM triskele with my initials in place of the dots. The initial are a bit larger than I wanted, but would just not have come out well any smaller.

Fortunately, viv neither bent the needle nor damaged anything else. She just sat there enjoying the sensations and begging me for permission to come. Not wanting to disturb the artist, I said no. (Translation: I am a mean, sadistic bastard and wanted her to suffer)

So, no drama, but a beautiful testament to her surrender and service to me. I now have a piercing to be concerned with, and a tattoo as well. I'm getting a crash course in body modification aftercare.

And I honestly consider myself to be the most fortunate guy I know.

I find myself wandering these halls again with another story to relate. Less drama in this one, thankfully, but still of great personal importance.

As you recall, MIS got her navel pierced as a physical mark and signifier of her submission to me. Truly a remarkable moment that I will never forget. Today, viv, my wife and slave, finally got her mark. We've planned this for months and months, honestly more than half a year. We finally got the money and time together in the same space, and decided to do it. It is, in essence a Christmas and birthday present combined into one, and here is the result:

vivink.jpg

It is the classic BDSM triskele with my initials in place of the dots. The initial are a bit larger than I wanted, but would just not have come out well any smaller.

Fortunately, viv neither bent the needle nor damaged anything else. She just sat there enjoying the sensations and begging me for permission to come. Not wanting to disturb the artist, I said no. (Translation: I am a mean, sadistic bastard and wanted her to suffer)

So, no drama, but a beautiful testament to her surrender and service to me. I now have a piercing to be concerned with, and a tattoo as well. I'm getting a crash course in body modification aftercare.

That's hot... You are one lucky SOB, for reals... :)

I am really hoping G doesn't end up wanting me to get a tattoo. Not because I wouldn't want to do whatever he asked of me. But I decided LONG ago to never get one. For any reason. Before I even knew I was kinky.

vivink.jpg

Thats great! :) I'm happy it turned out so well, looks fantastic. And as someone before me said, you're one lucky bastard!

vivink.jpg

I've considered, as a tattoo, getting K's family's coat of arms put on my arm. I would never put someone's name on me, cause what if he dies and I remarry or something? But my children share that last name, a coat of arms would do more than mark me as his.

But, as with most things I want to do, we don't have the money. I'd also love to get a tiger lily on my ankle, and my nipples pierced . . . *shrugs*

I've considered, as a tattoo, getting K's family's coat of arms put on my arm. I would never put someone's name on me, cause what if he dies and I remarry or something? But my children share that last name, a coat of arms would do more than mark me as his.

But, as with most things I want to do, we don't have the money. I'd also love to get a tiger lily on my ankle, and my nipples pierced . . . *shrugs*

I asked her about that. Her comment was that regardless of what happened, she would be honoured to wear my mark, and to bear that remembrance on her skin. Very poetic.

It was not an expensive piece, fortunately, though I can imagine that a coat of arms would be more of an investment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back