Ropework photos

GentleSub_Ivy said:
This is beautiful rope work. Thank you so much for posting. Your v is lovely.

Hubby has been really good about making toys for us from leather scraps he has so he is very good with his hands. *wink* You have inspired me to request some rope work and being a navy man who is good with his hands I'm sure he will have fun obliging. :rolleyes:

Navy man? Have him keep his eyes open for spare rope on ship :cool: . The US Navy at least has some of the most incredible rope. A good buddy of mine is a former sailor, and he'd snagged some spare rope off of his ship before he left the service. To say that I was deeply in lust over that stuff would be an understatement.

And thank you for your compliments!

More photos.

The first is about $40 in new rope. Let me tell you, one nice thing about being married to a ropefan is that I can make her happier with $40 of new rope than I can with $400 of diamonds.

100_4841.jpg

The rest are linked below. No flash, long lens time, per instruction. No tripod though, so some of the pics are a bit blurry, boo.

As always, questions and comments are welcome.

NOTE: I'd originally planned a rope bra, etc, but "v" saw the rope corset, and she wanted that instead. I'm a cheerful knot-monkey, so I obliged her.

Attachments

• 100_4843.jpg
    100_4843.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 1,470
  • 100_4845.JPG
    100_4845.JPG
    62.8 KB · Views: 1,160
  • 100_4846.JPG
    100_4846.JPG
    28.4 KB · Views: 1,075
  • 100_4847.jpg
    100_4847.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 973
  • 100_4848.jpg
    100_4848.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 1,107
More pics

Also, this is why you pay attention when you scene:

100_4853.jpg

Candle burned low and flashed off, heat caused the glass to break and crack and run all over the dresser. Luckily I had a way to put it out quickly. Still, we have a bit of a blemish on the dresser now.

The fun part is that "v" is blindfolded, so she has no idea what is going on, as I put out the fire. I wonder if this means I can add fireplay to my purty test....

So you know, a candle sits on the center area and the trough is fille dwith water and the lil candles float on it. Cheap and pretty, until the main candle goe sinexplicably fast and things get exciting.

Attachments

• 100_4849.JPG
    100_4849.JPG
    62.6 KB · Views: 757
  • 100_4850.JPG
    100_4850.JPG
    58.4 KB · Views: 638
  • 100_4851.jpg
    100_4851.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 610
  • 100_4852.jpg
    100_4852.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 644
Last edited:
Homburg said:
More photos.

The first is about $40 in new rope. Let me tell you, one nice thing about being married to a ropefan is that I can make her happier with $40 of new rope than I can with $400 of diamonds.

100_4841.jpg

The rest are linked below. No flash, long lens time, per instruction. No tripod though, so some of the pics are a bit blurry, boo.

As always, questions and comments are welcome.

NOTE: I'd originally planned a rope bra, etc, but "v" saw the rope corset, and she wanted that instead. I'm a cheerful knot-monkey, so I obliged her.

I'm totally perving on 4845. The contrast of the black vs. white rope is very visually stimulating. Her skin looks flawless. -Gorgeous, absolutely gorgeous...

reignophelia said:
I'm totally perving on 4845. The contrast of the black vs. white rope is very visually stimulating. Her skin looks flawless. -Gorgeous, absolutely gorgeous...

I'm really happy with 4845 and 4849 too. Almost the same shot from each side. Really looked great.

The black rope is a wee bit thick. Makes for messy bends. Shame, as it looks really good. Oh well.

Thank you for the compliments, ma'am. I got plenty of rope. You come on down any time you wanna be artified :D

New pictures! * making a little happy dance *

Wow! beautifully gorgeous! V looks so peaceful ...and sexy ;)

the black and white contrast is really nice

(who needs diamonds when you can be turned into art??? )

Thank you for sharing! :rose:

Wow, Homburg...but why do you insist on making me extremely jealous??

Damn, I really want to be tied up like "v".....grumbling....and more grumbling...

Ohh..sorry, Homburg....forgot to say, lovely and wonderful pictures as usual, the rope corset looks really good.

**back to grumbling**

:D

Homburg said:

In the absence of a tripod, what you can try to avoid movement in low light is to try and brace your arms back against your chest or sides of chest (unless there is something else you can rest on). By bracing in that way it helps minimise movement, especially if you hold your breath for that moment in time. Looks like your having fun. :D F did the full body harness on me in the first 24 hours we were together (think there are pics of it on our thread), along with other things which made us both happy. :cathappy:

Catalina :catroar:

rida - Thank you for the coments again. I had figured you woul dbe happy to see these :D

And, yeah, I think that's what it comes down to. "v" really seriously digs the feeling of being trussed up, and being made to feel so lovely. And, well, I really enjoy that myself.

silent_subbie - Thank you kindly.

Sexycaz22 - I'm not trying to make you feel jealous! If you ever come over to the States I will gladly apply rope for you.

Thank you for your compliments, honey =)

Catalina - I'm used to holding my breath during a hot (old marksmanship technique) and I usually brace against something. It just was really awkward with the angle on some of those. Oh well, photography is a skill much like any other, and I just need more practice!

Thanks for the advice =)

Homburg said:
Navy man? Have him keep his eyes open for spare rope on ship :cool: . The US Navy at least has some of the most incredible rope. A good buddy of mine is a former sailor, and he'd snagged some spare rope off of his ship before he left the service. To say that I was deeply in lust over that stuff would be an understatement.

And thank you for your compliments!

Alas, he has been out of the navy for many years but sometimes I think it is still in his blood (at least I hope the knot working is *grin*).

Great new pics BTW. I agree with others about the contrast of black and white. I'm sure you will gain the skill you want with the camera as you seem to have a very willing model. ;)

Homburg said:
rida - Thank you for the coments again. I had figured you woul dbe happy to see these :D

And, yeah, I think that's what it comes down to. "v" really seriously digs the feeling of being trussed up, and being made to feel so lovely. And, well, I really enjoy that myself.

silent_subbie - Thank you kindly.

Sexycaz22 - I'm not trying to make you feel jealous! If you ever come over to the States I will gladly apply rope for you.

Thank you for your compliments, honey =)

Catalina - I'm used to holding my breath during a hot (old marksmanship technique) and I usually brace against something. It just was really awkward with the angle on some of those. Oh well, photography is a skill much like any other, and I just need more practice!

Thanks for the advice =)

Actually, shoot on the exhale. Dunno why, seems to work for me well. I may be weird, but give it a try and tell me if I am.

GentleSub Ivy - Ah, well, shame. Thos elines my Navy buddy had were incredible. And thank you for your compliments. I just wish that the rope had worked out to be the same sort of suppleness and working diameter. The black rope is much less compressable, so it just doesn't turn the same way as the white rope does.

Meh, it's a minor point, an done that nobody is going to care about but me, as usual. I'm my worst critic.

Thank you fo ryour compliments though!

HottieMama - Thank you, sweetheart. And I thought she looks gorgeous too. I wish she'd think that more often =P

Oooh, those came out really nice. I love that dimnensionality things have without flash. Lovely subject, too.

Netzach said:
Actually, shoot on the exhale. Dunno why, seems to work for me well. I may be weird, but give it a try and tell me if I am.

Well, technically, the exhale was what I was taught as well in marksmanship training. It's a matter of properly stabilising the core, and exhaling slowly is one of the simplest ways to teach someone to utilise pneumogastric pressure for core stabilisation. Martial arts and boxing and such use it as well, with kiaia's in MA and the hiss in boxing.

Since I started powerlifting again, I've been doing a LOT of work on pneumogastric pressure and stabilisation. It is not exactly safe to put almost 400lbs across your shoulders and squat unless your core is rock solid. I've learned that I am more stable when holding my breath than I am with a slightly exhale (not a great idea if you have hypertension, by the way). So I puff up like a toad and lift, grunting a bit on the hard ones out of pure exertion.

So I tend to avoid puffing up like a toad (distracting in a scene), but I do clamp down on on internal pressures and lock my core when I shoot.

That said, locking down my core may not be what I need. Exhaling to relax might be handy. I'll give it a shot, thank you.

Netzach said:
Oooh, those came out really nice. I love that dimnensionality things have without flash. Lovely subject, too.

Thank you for the compliments. You have a particular sense of aesthetic that I really enjoy, and as a result I am always particularly pleased by your compliments. Thank you.

Netzach said:

LOL, no you're not strange...it works for me also most times depending what it is I am doing and shooting. Also holding the camera cradled in the palm of your hand as opposed to holding it can be helpful.

Catalina :catroar:

New pics, this time an partial suspension.

Got some rattan poles (safer and stronger than bamboo) and decided to do a more classic design with them. So an Aosagi leg suspension was decided on. Here's the results:

(note: the scene had something of a plot as well. Nothing terribly complex, but enough to heighten it for "v".)

Attachments

• 100_1104.jpg
    100_1104.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 860
  • 100_1105.jpg
    100_1105.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 566
  • 100_1107.jpg
    100_1107.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 558
  • 100_1109.jpg
    100_1109.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 515
  • 100_1111.jpg
    100_1111.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 662
A few more:

Attachments

• 100_1112.jpg
    100_1112.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 157
  • 100_1113.jpg
    100_1113.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 136
  • 100_1116.jpg
    100_1116.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 130
  • 100_1118.jpg
    100_1118.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 137
  • 100_1120.jpg
    100_1120.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 145
There are a few more photos that show early stages int he tie, but they won't load. No clue why.

The tears in her pants are from knife play. I was in an edgy (for us) mood. Those pants were eventually cut off completely (and slowly). No pics of that point though, sorry. Bit too involved :D

the rope-work and "v" are beautiful as always ... and "v" looks as if she is enjoying inmensly the plot around her (... lucky her ... )

now .... if you decide to share the plot ... I am sure that I won't be the only happy one ... :rose:

oh ... and the pics with the beginning of the cut off pants and the suspension rope? .... Hot!

Thank you for sharing Homburg-sama u(_ _)u

*nods*

The pictures do look really awesome! :eek:

"v" is extremely lucky to be tied up like that by a lovely guy like you, Homburg.

Thank you again for sharing with us. :rose:

The pictures are great!!! :catroar:

i apologize for being less focused on the rope work and more on the lovely lady in the ropes... :p

Back