Status (married, attached, single/looking single/go away) : divorced
Link to Stories on Lit : Here
Timezone :US Pacific
Your SO if on Lit : Impressive
Political Affiliation : Willing to listen
Offline until notice :
Your First Language : Californication
Cat or Dog Person : Cat
What transition are undergoing? (20 words or less): plenty...in many phases of my life.
What should people know about you before posting with you (20 words or less): Yeah, I'm a flirt...and light-hearted. But don't mistake easy-going for weak. Also, I am very loyal to my friends...

Last edited:
Lit Name : she_is_my_addiction or Sima if you so prefer
Alt's : Trinique_Fire
Your Gender : Female
Orientation : Lesbian
Status (married, attached, single/looking single/go away) : Single
Link to Stories on Lit : Addictions
Timezone : EST
Your SO if on Lit : N/A
Political Affiliation : The "I don't really give a shit" party
Offline until notice :
Your First Language : English for the simple fact that no one I know in America besides me and my mother speaks fluent Slovenian.
Cat or Dog Person : Dog
What transition are undergoing? (20 words or less) : Becoming a grown-up
What should people know about you before posting with you (20 words or less) : I like the GB. You can find me there often. I don't really care if you like it or not, either.

For those of you who know me well enough, you know to take my rude 'tude with a grain of salt. Just a warning for everyone else. I'm not looking to start fights, but I also see no reason to be all cherries and sunshine 24/7 on here either. :rose:

Last edited:
Lit Name : eric shawn listo
Alt's : none...only me
Your Gender : male
Orientation : straight
Status (married, attached, single/looking single/go away) : married...
Link to Stories on Lit : isn't it in my sig?
Timezone :eastern
Your SO if on Lit : ..ha-ha...that's funny
Political Affiliation : left of center
Offline until notice :
Your First Language : anglais
Cat or Dog Person : allergic
What transition are undergoing? (20 words or less): shrinking cholestorol
What should people know about you before posting with you (20 words or less): I like to....flirt...

Stella_Omega said:
See, the thing to do- is put all the stuff (or most of the stuff) that crowds the fuck out of your sig- into your profile post. Then, you put a link to your profile post in your sig- et wallah! :D

Exactly! Anything that keeps Sigs under 3 vertical inches, is good.

Trombonus said:
Maybe we could add our own segments. You know, add on whatever we feel might be important or relevant to the information already on here. Since we're all different, we could all add different add-ons adapting to our own personal style. The point is for us to get to know each other better, so if you feel something important is being left out, just add it in. What do you think?

Good Idea!

Lit Name : AppleBiter
Alt's : I'll never tell. ;)
Orientation : Straight
Status (married, attached, single/looking single/go away) : Very happily married.
Link to Stories on Lit : In my sig.
Timezone :CST
Your SO if on Lit : DevilishDesires
Political Affiliation : Independent
Offline until notice : I usually don't come on on the weekends and, during the week, I'm off and on throughout the day.
Your First Language : English.
Cat or Dog Person : I'm such a dog person.
What transition are undergoing? (20 words or less): I'm in the process of minimalizing.
What should people know about you before posting with you? (20 words or less): I don't cyber-flirt with, cyber-date, or cyber-fuck anybody but my SO. Even he's never been cyber-fucked by me. :D

Last edited:
Stella_Omega said:
yes, I do think so!
Trombonus, your threads links could all go into your profile post. There are some adorable people here who have sigs a mile long. There's one young woman I have on ignore, for only that reason :eek:

Most of them are far too long, and very annoying. I simply have all the signatures turned off permanently. If I need to see one, I click on their profile under their name and view it. Easy.

Also makes it much, much easier to follow conversations on the threads.

:)

Lit Name : Salvor Hardon
Alt's : Love Jedi of Lust-o-tron
Your Gender : Male
Orientation : Straight up most days. With bouts of laying flat or curled in a ball.
Status (married, attached, single/looking single/go away) : Married, regrettably
Link to Stories on Lit : http://english.literotica.com:81/stories/memberpage.php?uid=383786
Timezone : Eastern (GMT -5)
Your SO if on Lit : Nope, my lit life is a secret shhhhhhh
Political Affiliation : Monarchist, if I get to be king.
Offline until notice : ummmmm yeah, ok ????
Your First Language : A proto inner babbling until I learned english
Cat or Dog Person : killer rabbit
What transition are undergoing? (20 words or less). My eternal quest to be a love jedi
What should people know about you before posting with you (20 words or less) 1) I am a man whore 2) I flirt, alot! 3) I am a geek 4) My sense of humor is not always what you'd call "normal".

Last edited:
Lit Name: OhMissScarlett
Alt's : Twink_Alert86
Your Gender : female
Orientation : bi
Link to Stories on Lit : My submissions page
Timezone: Central US
Political Affiliation : democrat
Offline until notice : I lurk and post sporadically
Your First Language : backwoods midwestern speak, here we say "crick" not "creek". ;)
Other Languages: terrible French.
Cat or Dog Person : mostly dogs.
What transition are undergoing? I'm trying to be the best version of me I can possibly be.
What should people know about you before posting with you : I will have fun at anyone's expense. Thanks in advance for amusing me.

Last edited:
Ted-E-Bare said:
Does your head hurt trying to remember who is who on the AH? Are you tripped by Alts, and found yourself telling someone's Alt how much you hate the person they are the Alt for? Guys, do you find yourself constantly hitting on Lesbians because you forget? Ever wonder why Ari doesn't get your Laugh-In references, and wonder yourself what the hell a Kevin Federline is?

The AH Directory to your rescue.

(snip)

A good idea Ted-E-Bare. But I'll wait until I have an AV to submit my entry.

Lit Name : N/A
Alt : WARNINGWARNING
Status (married, attached, single/looking single/go away) : Married
Link to Stories on Lit : no more
Timezone : EasternStandardTime
Your SO if on Lit : not that i am aware of
Political Affiliation : mostly democrate, HOWEVER... I am not impressed with any
Offline until notice : N/A
Your First Language : Americanish
Cat or Dog Person : love dogs and cats, would rather not live with them, but i do.
What transition are undergoing? (20 words or less): Coming to grips.
What should people know about you before posting with you (20 words or less): Can't type. Don't proof. I'm MEAN! :mad:

Salvor-Hardon said:
Lit Name : Salvor Hardon
Alt's : Love Jedi of Lust-o-tron
Orientation : Straight up most days. With bouts of laying flat or curled in a ball.
Status (married, attached, single/looking single/go away) : Married, regrettably
Link to Stories on Lit : http://english.literotica.com:81/stories/memberpage.php?uid=383786
Timezone : Eastern (GMT -5)
Your SO if on Lit : Nope, my lit life is a secret shhhhhhh
Political Affiliation : Monarchist, if I get to be king.
Offline until notice : ummmmm yeah, ok ????
Your First Language : A proto inner babbling until I learned english
Cat or Dog Person : killer rabbit
What transition are undergoing? (20 words or less). My eternal quest to be a love jedi
What should people know about you before posting with you (20 words or less) 1) I am a man whore 2) I flirt, alot! 3) I am a geek 4) My sense of humor is not always what you'd call "normal".

Howdy, neighbor. I'm in Stone Mountain

OhMissScarlett said:
What should people know about you before posting with you : I will have fun at anyone's expense. Thanks in advance for amusing me.
i love you.
i'll be there in about a quarter to sumphin to kidnap you and make you our sex slave

Lit Name : MagicaPractica
Alt's : More_Than_Magic
Orientation : Towards the straight end of the sliding scale.
Status (married, attached, single/looking single/go away) : Married
Link to Stories on Lit : My Story Page
Timezone : EST
Your SO if on Lit :
Political Affiliation : "Independent Thinker" ~ LGMs
Offline until notice :
Your First Language : English
Cat or Dog Person : Both and more
What transition are undergoing? (20 words or less). Constant state of flux.
What should people know about you before posting with you (20 words or less) Give it a try, you'll like it.

Last edited:
Lit Name : Tolyk
Alt's : AlterEgoID
Orientation : Bi
Status (married, attached, single/looking single/go away) : Attatched
Link to Stories on Lit : in sig line
Timezone : GMT - 5
Your SO if on Lit : SexyPixie
Political Affiliation : None
Offline until notice : Wha?
Cat or Dog Person : Cats, but dogs are more fun to play with
What transition are undergoing? (20 words or less). Trying to break into the world of photography.
What should people know about you before posting with you (20 words or less): I'm massively sarcastic and perverted.. if something I type isn't one, it's usually the other.

I love this thread!

Lit Name : Captain Midnight
Alt's : A few variations on midnight and raider (it was a school mascot). The only handle I ever use here is Captain Midnight, and if I write personal messages or letters to anyone I use my real name. The other handles are for when I visit other sites. I'm sorry if I confused anybody.
Orientation :
Straight -- really love women!
Status (married, attached, single/looking single/go away) : Attached, although it is an unhappy relationship. If it ends, I might well be single/not interested.
Occupation : Newspaper editor, actor, writer, chess teacher (I'm still ambitious!)
Link to Stories on Lit : None yet, can you help me create one?
Timezone : Central US (minus 6)
What's on my avatar? A gyrfalcon. Five winters ago, a majestic bird unexpectedly came to my city (at least a thousand miles south of its normal wintering grounds) and nested on a water tower. I greatly admired the bird and took some pictures of it, although this one is a newspaper photo with a telephoto lens.
Your SO if on Lit : She is not into this sort of thing.
Political Affiliation : GW Bush Republican. I really am extremely conservative in nature, probably far to the right of the Bible-thumpers and noisemakers. I prefer to remain very quiet, though, unless really provoked, and want to get along with people of all affiliations and lifestyles.
Offline until notice : I check my E-mail every chance I get, usually several times a day. I love to hear from you people!
Cat or Dog Person : Cat lover and owner nearly all my life, although I like dogs.
What transition are undergoing? (20 words or less). Too many to list in 20 words.
What should people know about you before posting with you (20 words or less) : I really like to care for people. Sex is kind of iffy. I'd like to be your friend first.

Last edited:
Lit Name : Fieryjen
Alt's : none
Orientation : Complicated. That said, here's the simple form: I fall in love with people, not genders.
Status (married, attached, single/looking single/go away) : Happily married, occasionally adventurous
Link to Stories on Lit :There they are!
Timezone : Central
Your SO if on Lit : Colbey81
Political Affiliation : SPD/Juso/Democrat, or something like that.
Offline until notice :
Your First Language : German
Cat or Dog Person : Cats. They're cuddly, though moody. So am I.
What transition are undergoing? (20 words or less) : In the process of getting my green card, just moved into my first house
What should people know about you before posting with you (30 words or less) : Don't pressure me. I have a running and hiding reflex. PMs are not a chat room - talk to me on the boards if you don't know me.

Last edited:
Lit Name : Daniellekitten
Alt's :None
Your Gender :Female last time I looked
Orientation :Straight with bi tendencies. Wait what is the PC...flexisexual.
Status (married, attached, single/looking single/go away) :Attached in more ways than one.
Link to Stories on Lit :Danielle's Stuff
Timezone :The one that covers a small town in Michigan
Your SO if on Lit :If he is, than he didn't tell me.
Political Affiliation :Open to suggestions.
Offline until notice :
Your First Language :English, wait that should be American, English is what I still have problems with.
Cat or Dog Person : Dog, definitely
What transition are undergoing? (20 words or less).
What should people know about you before posting with you (20 words or less)I'm usually writing but try to answer all emails and pms.

Lit Name :Skip1934a
Alt's :none
Your Gender :male
Orientation :straight
Status (married, attached, single/looking single/go away) :married
Link to Stories on Lit :In my sig
Timezone :Eastern
Your SO if on Lit :she's not
Political Affiliation :independant independant
Offline until notice :
Your First Language :English
Cat or Dog Person :not since my children left the nest
What transition are undergoing? (20 words or less). trying to write erotica
What should people know about you before posting with you (20 words or less)
Don't be offended if I offend you. Would never be intentional

Changes to Template:
9/22/06 created template
9/22/06 added timezones[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
Lit Name : Zeb_Carter
Alt's :
Your Gender : All Male
Orientation : Facing North at the moment
Status (married, attached, single/looking single/go away) : Happily Married - 46 year.
Link to Stories on Lit : My stuff
Timezone : Zulu -6
Political Affiliation : Rational Libertarian
Offline until notice :
Cat or Dog Person : None right now. Have had dogs and cats in the past.
What transition are undergoing? (20 words or less). Realizing that most people are dumbasses and all people do dumbass things.
What should people know about you before posting with you (20 words or less) I'm really a nice guy, easy going but I do like to stir the pudding as it were. And it seems some people can't handle that, so sad.

Addendum: Me

I have been alive for over six decades.

I have traveled all over the world.

South Korea, Japan, China, Australia, England, Wales, France, Germany, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Qatar, South America, etc. Most were service related, others employment related.

I have lived in more states and cities in America than most people visit in their lifetime. Illinois, Georgia, Colorado, Kentucky, Idaho, Virginia, Florida, Texas. Chicago, Atlanta, Denver, Colorado Springs, Marion, Mountain Home, Richmond, Homestead, San Antonio, Houston.

I have been an Office Clerk, a Machinist, a Police Officer, a marksman/sniper, a Data Processing Manager, a Software Engineer, an IT guy, a writer, a parent, a grandparent, a husband, and a lover.

Last edited:
Zeb_Carter said:
Lit Name : Zeb_Carter (aka: zeb1094 - ID trashed due to technical diff.)
Alt's : Imalickin (well that ones out of the bag now)
Your Gender : All Male
Status (married, attached, single/looking single/go away) : Happily Married - 36 year.
Link to Stories on Lit : none posted at the moment. Here's Ima's.
Timezone : Zulu -6
Political Affiliation : Rational Libertarian
Offline until notice :
Your First Language : English (Some Korean)
Cat or Dog Person : Have 3 Dogs but have has cats in the past.
What transition are undergoing? (20 words or less). Coming to the conclusion I'm old.
What should people know about you before posting with you (20 words or less) I'm really a nice guy, easy going but I do like to stir the pudding as it were. :D

I thought long marriages were extinct, except for mine at 52 years. Congratulations for beating the statstics Zeb.

love the thread

Being a person who enjoys getting to know others - I wanted to join in...

Lit Name : Winemaster
Alt's :
Your Gender : male
Orientation : straight
Status (married, attached, single/looking single/go away) : single
Link to Stories on Lit : Working on one - for the longest time...need editing help
Timezone :East Coast
Your SO if on Lit :
Political Affiliation : A liberal conservative....
Offline until notice :
Your First Language : Italian/English
Cat or Dog Person : Dog
What transition are undergoing? (20 words or less): just lost my dad...not coaching football for the first time in a long time
What should people know about you before posting with you (20 words or less): I don't deal well with negativity...everything has it's reason. I enjoy a person's friendship and don't believe any friendship should be taken advantage of.

Back