An Illustrated Story with a Plea for Help

carne_dulce

Really Experienced
Need assistance with act of submission

Shhh. It's a secret. But I have to tell you. I know I can trust you ...

Do you see the picture? My breasts. Nipples adorned with drops of wax, scalded in submission ....

And the other? Revealing how deeply I open myself for Him ... How deeply I drink of His Essence ...

Not my idea. I can't take the credit. He instructs me to offer him these acts. To photograph them. To describe them to him. Step by step. He is so patient.

I wander as an avatar in the digital dimension known as Second Life (SL) ... a carefully crafted virtual version of myself. I am fascinated by the infinite possibilities of the human imagination manifested in this online universe. For learning. For meeting people. For sex ...

There I re-discovered a sexuality from the dawning of sharp desire still stirring, deeply hidden in my core ... a desire that called out even in childhood ... attentive when the prince's probing kiss rouses the helpless, unconscious woman in Sleeping Beauty and Snow White ... when Fay Wray screamed and writhed against her bonds and the giant Beast took her in his hand ... when learning of the Minotaur, the Satyr, the Bull who carried off Europa ...

The same desire fed the wish that the algebra teacher would keep me after school and spank me ... or that my boyfriend's uncle, who told him "you're crazy if you're not fucking that girl" would offer me a ride home from school, take me to his house and feast on me ... or that the supervisor at work who moistened his lips so suggestively would keep me overtime and on the floor of his office ram that long wide pink tongue into my cunt, lick my clit and lap up my juices... or that the professor whose gaze followed the length of my legs so longingly would summon me, spread my strong soft tanned thighs, push aside my little running shorts and rape me on his desk ... I knew they wanted to ...

In Second Life (SL), there are places you can go to play out such fantasies ... SL suggested experiences untasted, scenarios fantasized only dimly within the most private recesses of my flesh.

I dreamed of a Dragon, powerful, ageless, wise, elemental ... ruthless. A Dragon would burn away the protective bark and expose the tender core ... Ah, I knew ... nothing, only that I had to look for Him. In SL there are many beautiful avatars, but none of them was a true Dragon ... I wandered discouraged. Then He was there. Tall, in black leather, long black hair tipped with red, blue eyes, imposing, impossible to ignore ... At his throat a medallion: a dragon. His profile spoke directly to my restless, growing awareness: "Submission is a hunger that longs to be fed ...."

That frightened me. I felt provoked, needed to test myself, my curiosity conquering my fear ... asked, "What do you have to teach me?"

Submit or don't submit.

He probes me. He challenges me. He dares me. He devours me. He teases me. He rewards me. He prepares for me feasts of lust. Of pleasure. Of surrender. Of intimacy. Of exuberance,flamboyance, defiance, outrageousness ... At first his tasks seem so impossible.

The drops of hot molten wax dropping onto my nipples. The cube of ice held in my pussy until it melted -- so intense, such incredible sensations! His greed is infinite for tokens of my submission and his hunger outmatches my own ... He devours the sounds of me cumming, naked, in a
place I have never been before ... He savors a picture of me stepping over my purse in a shoe store, revealing my compliance with his command to wear nothing under my skirt ... I sip cool white wine then heat the neck of the bottle with my hot desire to delight Him ...

And now ... here, telling you ... Oh yes ... surely you must have guessed already that this is His idea.
What He wants now ... ah, dear Sister, I need you to help me ... please, I know I can count on you ... He wants me to cum in your presence ... He wants me to show myself to you on my webcam. He told me to reveal my sweet pussy to you as I bring myself to climax. Dear Sister, I told Him this is difficult for me, perhaps beyond my power. He tells me that is why what I must do is called submission. He gave me the choice of you, dear Sister, or asked me if I would prefer for Him to arrange an audience of twelve men. Dear Sister, I chose you.

Generous and compassionate Sister, if you like, we can climax together, each on our webcam. What do you think? Dear sensuous Sister in desire, if the story of my Teacher, the Dragon, has made you wet ... or dear Sir, if it has made you hard and your woman would agree to assist me ... I will yield to His will. I will submit to delight Him and myself and you and everyone who celebrates pleasure and the fragrant and exotic means that manifest and renew the power of lust.

Tell me, shall we seize the moment? Shall we feed this Power and each other? Shall we sear each other deeply and sweetly with the vital Fire of the Dragon? Sister, help me. You who understand and value true submission, help me to submit.

Attachments

• Q16Dec09-19.gif
    Q16Dec09-19.gif
    213 KB · Views: 2,154
  • WineforQ52.gif
    WineforQ52.gif
    147.3 KB · Views: 1,693
  • Q16Dec09-12.gif
    Q16Dec09-12.gif
    174.4 KB · Views: 1,603
Last edited:
this is a hard one, isn't it?

no one has volunteered yet

not even just to watch

am I disappointed or relieved ..... ?

Teacher

do I get an A for effort?

It's a well-crafted and intriguing story.

I'm sure you would find many men who would watch, indeed participate, in your out-of-Second Life challenge from your Dragon.

I wish you all good fortune in your quest.

Be well....

A very interesting post. If only you where closer. Online does little with out a cam and camera.

I have 2 Second Life avitars, and have been a member there for 3 years. I very much enjoyed your story and would offer to assist you if I can. Please feel free to respond.

Midnight at the House of V

I will be dancing at eleven (Eastern US time) at the House of V. You can find me by my profile picture. Be in your three-year-old avatar, please. Thanks!

Meet me in SL

between 11 and midnight
Fallen or House of V
use profile to find me
if you are interested in
seeing the completion of
this act of submission

very hot and interesting story, will be waiting to see the out cum. ;) also love the pics, the wine one got me hard and stroking.

You know, for simple lesbian webcam fun you could try the GLBT area.

are you excited?

Please read my postings and my thread - do they turn you on? If so please contact me and perhaps we can play together!

Back