Panty/Hamper Fun

I love doing this...But my Hamper started at home with Mom"s panties""""Hummmmm...

I love doing this...But my Hamper started at home with Mom"s panties""""Hummmmm...

Mine did as well. Now....daughters. The best ones are, when she wore them all day and night before, and she leaves them in the hamper or on the bathroom floor, takes a shower and I then find them, still yummy!

MMM Panties

Mine was my moms too like a lot of people I'm sure. Now I get my friends wives, cousins, aunts and pretty much any pair I can get my hands on. I don't take every pair sometimes I just have a quick sniff and jerk session I'm their bathroom leaving a few drops of cum inside of them. When I'm at the gym and see all those hot sweaty women working out and doing aerobics classes my mind is going crazy thinking about how all that sweat and juice is soaking into those panties, I just want to get my hands on a couple pair and suck and sniff all the juice out. I get so hard I have to go and jerk off in the locker room.

Many fond memories as a teenager sniffing my friends sisters and mothers panties. I used to get so fucking hot :D

Mine was my moms too like a lot of people I'm sure. Now I get my friends wives, cousins, aunts and pretty much any pair I can get my hands on. I don't take every pair sometimes I just have a quick sniff and jerk session I'm their bathroom leaving a few drops of cum inside of them. When I'm at the gym and see all those hot sweaty women working out and doing aerobics classes my mind is going crazy thinking about how all that sweat and juice is soaking into those panties, I just want to get my hands on a couple pair and suck and sniff all the juice out. I get so hard I have to go and jerk off in the locker room.

I love your post....I moved from Long Island in Feb last year...Dam.....would love to chat....Ps,,Im Bi and a swinger...Incest rules

I'd love to discover a pair of my dirty panties with a load of cum inside them.

When I was a teenager, I ran across a couple pairs of my panties that my brother had in his closet... I remember the thought of him with my panties turned me on like crazy.

I had the distinct pleasure of watching a man bury his face in a worn pair of my panties the other day. I was surprised at how much of a turn on it was.

Hey Bud!

I love your post....I moved from Long Island in Feb last year...Dam.....would love to chat....Ps,,Im Bi and a swinger...Incest rules

Too bad you moved, love to chat about all things taboo and kinky. Can't IM you said you're no able to accept

I used to install Cable TV back in the day. What a treasure trove. I'd have to run lines into bedrooms, through closets, etc. Ran across all types, smells, tastes, shapes, sizes. It was an experience I'll never forget. I got started at a very young age with my cousin and was instantly hooked. But that's a whole other story.

StepMother"s panties....

Im 43 and my Stepmother is 69..I have used her panties and there is always salt and pepper hair on them...I smell them as I stroke and think Of her with crazy thoughts...Would love to fill her deep with my seed..."""so taboooooooo but so yes...""""---------Please reply friends on here...

I Have my stepmother"s panties on tonight and Im stroking while I do the one finger typing....lol....I cant get enough of her smell.....Ps..."would love for her to see me in action...

I like to think about guys getting turned on by my underwear,

If that is you in your profile pic, there is little doubt your underwear would turn on most guys, and a few ladies as well! Now if we could just see a pr or ten to be sure....lol

Back