Blackmail Blowjob

kiwl

Experienced
I just recently came up with this idea and i haven't written anything on it yet but its an idea which i want to work on.

A girl who gos to university invites one of her (female) friends over to study. They manage to get onto the subject of lesbian sex. They decide that they want to try some light experimenting and start to make out. The brother of the girl spots this and starts to film it on his phone. one of the girls spots the boy watching so he confronts them. He threatens to show the video to his and his sisters parents unless one of the gives him a blow job. The girls friend is willing to do it if the sister finishes it off because she cannot stand the taste of cum. They all agree on this and they give him a B.J.

I was thinking of writing a series on this if it gets good feedback.

I think it could make a good story... I don't know about a series.

I like it as a series: stories of how women have been blackmailed into giving blowjobs (i.e., friends, bosses, co-workers, brothers, step-dads, etc...)

...but wouldn't the person giving the blowjob have to be inspired to give a really good one?

The fact that it is a blackmail blowjob instead of a "regular" one, (if there is such a thing) implies sufficient motivation. ;)

I think it would be a fun series, until it gets bogged down in semantics.

The fact that it is a blackmail blowjob instead of a "regular" one, (if there is such a thing) implies sufficient motivation. ;)

I think it would be a fun series, until it gets bogged down in semantics.

What I mean is something like Richard's mouth fell opened as he watched Chanel apply cherry flavored lip gloss to her suculant Nubian lips. Sexy Chanel with her tiny waist curvy hips and an ass that could provide shelter to a family of migets, managed her subordinates with her quick witt and delicious flavor.....for Richard, he would won't more that to have his hard white cock in this power hungry chocolate bitch's mouth, he would want the full extent of her passion poured into the blowjob including tongue teasing the tip with her big brown eyes looking up at him from her knees.....Richard really desires her.....so....

I'm just saying, the blackmail needs to be sufficient enough to motive Chanel to want to have Richard's cum squirted in her face....:D

That depends, some of us gals love having a cock in the mouth so the blackmail doesn't have to be that strong. ;)

Which reminds me, why not turn it around and she is blackmailing men to let her suck them off. :devil:

No seriously, there are actually men who don't like blowjobs, and of course married men normally don't just let anyone give them a blowjob, not to mention some religions consider blowjobs or well any sex that won't lead to pregnancy a sin. :eek:

That depends, some of us gals love having a cock in the mouth so the blackmail doesn't have to be that strong. ;)

Which reminds me, why not turn it around and she is blackmailing men to let her suck them off. :devil:

No seriously, there are actually men who don't like blowjobs, and of course married men normally don't just let anyone give them a blowjob, not to mention some religions consider blowjobs or well any sex that won't lead to pregnancy a sin. :eek:

Ok, but this would have to go against something very deep for him. "No! You sexy bitch! You can not suck my rock hard cock!" He really has to have a good reason to make me believe it.... but I can deal with it. Maybe, he has a girlfriend...and the one who is blackmailing him is no friend of his girlfriend....could cost him his relationship.

I bet there are plenty of nasty landlords and bosses you wouldn't want to blow unless forced into it by blackmail!

Good story but the plots too weak to make it a series. I personally think the girl who can't stand the taste of cum should be the one blackmailed into finishing him off.

Of course there, Rosco being a prime example. :p

See there is one thing your forgetting, when your down there on your knees sucking away, a cock is a cock, most women look up at the guy she's blowing because we gotta remind ourselves who we are sucking on. ;)

If it wasn't for the diseases I'd so be finding a glory hole and living in it almost. Doesn't matter what he looks like so long as he has a dick that fits through the hole. :cool:

Blowjob Blackmail 1, Blowjob Blackmail 2...

I think you could do a series on blowjobs given because of blackmail. It doesn't necessarily have to be with the same characters.

There's lots of ways blackmail someone into giving a blowjob. You could do bro/sis, loving wife, gay male, all sorts of different stories. Do a story for each category.

And, they need not be completely blackmail.
"Daddy, could I have $50? Tiffany is going to pick me up and we're going to go shopping."
"Ha! Yeah, right. And I'd like a blowjob." He goes back to channel surfing but is interupted as daughter unzips his pants. She wants to buy an new outfit and really wants the $50.

Jenny

See there is one thing your forgetting, when your down there on your knees sucking away, a cock is a cock, most women look up at the guy she's blowing because we gotta remind ourselves who we are sucking on. ;)

You know, I could have gone the rest of my life without hearing that.....lol :eek:

I think you could do a series on blowjobs given because of blackmail. It doesn't necessarily have to be with the same characters.

There's lots of ways blackmail someone into giving a blowjob. You could do bro/sis, loving wife, gay male, all sorts of different stories. Do a story for each category.

And, they need not be completely blackmail.
"Daddy, could I have $50? Tiffany is going to pick me up and we're going to go shopping."
"Ha! Yeah, right. And I'd like a blowjob." He goes back to channel surfing but is interupted as daughter unzips his pants. She wants to buy an new outfit and really wants the $50.

Jenny

I agree, and love that one.....lol

Native girl in one of the "stans" needs to make nice with one of the GIs so that he will jump her little brother to the head of the line at the clinic run by the Medical Corp.

Japanese girl is desperate for extra rations in post war Japan so she blows the supply officer for ration stamps.

Legal immigrant is trying to keep her illegal relatives in the country and they have just been caught by INS.

Someone is desperate to leave their country so a Westerner offers to sponsor them, for a bj a week until they have reached permament status.

A nasty gangster dude is trying to recruit a relative to be a drug runner. This is the one kid in the family who has a chance to get out of the ghetto, so the elder sister or mom plays sex toy to the head gangster.

Someone double crosses the Mob or the Tong so they are going to send him to the bottom of the river. Unless they want to sacrifice the female family member of choice.

Yes, they are not very politically correct fantasies, but I do not have to show PC movies on the screen in the back of my head. When I hear of these things happening for real, I get very into a "lock n load" mindset for those who take such advantages of the innocent. But then at night....

One way to work it all into one story is an underground poker game in the back of a mah jong parlor, or in a speak easy during Prohibition. They are all reminiscing about the Best Blow Job EVAH and go around the table, talking it up. Bonus points if any of their blackmail victims are in the room.

Legal immigrant is trying to keep her illegal relatives in the country and they have just been caught by INS.

This happened in Queens not long ago. Columbian girl was blackmailed by INS official into giving him oral in his car and had the presence of mind to tape record the whole thing, causing him to get fired.

How about a chain story guys under "Blackmail Blowjobs" so there can be many enjoyable stories that are easy to find....

Well its good to see people like the idea. I thought I was being a little vague since it was my first posted idea but you all seem to like it. I wasn't to sure on the series but there are a lot of good ideas about changing the characters and so forth which could prove to be pretty strong. I'm going to work on refining the storyline, dialog etc. and see if it will be posted on Lit.

Well its good to see people like the idea. I thought I was being a little vague since it was my first posted idea but you all seem to like it. I wasn't to sure on the series but there are a lot of good ideas about changing the characters and so forth which could prove to be pretty strong. I'm going to work on refining the storyline, dialog etc. and see if it will be posted on Lit.

If you don't mind other authors to contribute, it could go as JRaven suggested a series such as:

"Blackmail Blowjobs: Fellatio to Freedom" lol....just picking off the INS agent story idea

"Blackmail Blowjobs: It's All About the Rent" - the stripper need to pay rent idea

Back