PARTY!
Truth or Dare

Jessica's place- BYOB.

Dirk
Ana
Jason
-and your host, Jessica.

The rules are simple:

The host starts the game by asking a guest of her choice: "Truth or Dare?" If that guest chooses "truth", then I will pose a question, and that guest must answer. If guest chooses "dare", I will pose a task, which guest must perform. After answering the question or performing the dare, guest takes my place, asks "Truth or Dare?" of another guest, and the game proceeds as before. a guest cannot choose truth more than twice in a row.

Questions may be repeated or rephrased.

Dares said by one person may not be repeated, but must be varied.

Everyone ready to start?

Last edited:
Ah, my first arrival- welcome!
Hope you are in fine spirits tonight?

Ok, everyone grab a drink and settle in- the bedrooms are down that hall, the restrooms over there.

But everyone come over to the leather sectional sofa- sit wherever you like.

<please log off whenever you are unavailable>

Dirk- Truth or Dare?

Last edited:
Ok, everyone grab a drink and settle in- the bedrooms are down that hall, the restrooms over there.

But everyone come over to the leather sectional sofa- sit wherever you like.

<please log off whenever you are unavailable>

Bailey- Truth or Dare?

Let's start with truth. Date makes me nervous

I'm a little unsure of the date issue ? How do we know the person performed the date or is it something that must be done here ?

Ok I see biwife left.

What's the farthest you've ever traveled for sex ?

1,139 miles.
Distance from Orlando to Dallas.
Went back to see my FWB- we cried when she picked me up at the airport, and again when she took me back <sob>.

Plenty of hot fucking in between.

<She was in hot water with her SO after I left, but she says it was worth it>

-sorry- BF cumming over- gotta bow out a bit-

Bailey, what is it about a guy in a group sex scenario do you fantasize about most? What is it about another guy being in the mix turns you on?

Bailey, what is it about a guy in a group sex scenario do you fantasize about most? What is it about another guy being in the mix turns you on?

Watching him fuck women and me licking their pussies after he or they dump there loads in them. Than kissing the women with my cum covered lips letting it drip into their mouths. I think thois covers both..:)

At what point did you start a bi lifestyle and the events of the first experience ?

At what point did you start a bi lifestyle and the events of the first experience ?

I realized my attraction for both sexes early on but would masturbate to the thought of girls and women as a young teen. I was always boy crazy and played with them only until I was in college and had my first girlfriend. I love men and women but I won't pursue unless I know they're into me and I'm into them. Still kind of shy irl. PPl close to me know I'm bi. I don't deny it. :)

Truth or Dare?
I think it's time for a dare!!

Last edited:
Watching him fuck women and me licking their pussies after he or they dump there loads in them. Than kissing the women with my cum covered lips letting it drip into their mouths. I think thois covers both..:)

holy fuck I knew this would be hot.

Dare.

Jessica,

I dare you to eat a melting chocolate off of Jason's ass~

I am sitting next to Jason, and have him pull his pants off- love the boxers, but I pull these off, too.

Now he bends over, <notice his cock is growing by the minute> and I grab the chocolate off the coffee table and place it right by his asshole.

Not melting yet, I need to hurry things along- I reach down and grab his cock, and stroke it, so warm and stiff, I play with the head a bit...

The chocolate is now floating in it's own pool <much as I am>; I bend down and lick the chocolate beginning to drip down to his asshole- I have to get it all, don't I? I dip my tongue inside, all puckered up- and catch the rest in my mouth, so nice.

Sorry, Jason- my only task was to eat a melting chocolate- I release your swollen cock and sit back up...

Ana. Truth or Dare?

Back