52.9 KB · Views: 26,657
  • IMG_5391.jpg
    IMG_5391.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 22,267
  • IMG_5393.jpg
    IMG_5393.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 25,058
wow

you are stunningly gorgeous, those pics had me hard in an instant, cant wait to see more of you.

WOW Funky great pics hope we get to see some more of you sexxy!!!!!

You are a naughty little thing aint ya, loving the first pic, great use of the light, but that last picture, humm.

Stunning, you really are, really hope to see more of you

Matt 24 x :rose:

I'm making no accusations here. I'm just curious how people feel when someone with a paysite posts pics here?

I'm making no accusations here. I'm just curious how people feel when someone with a paysite posts pics here?
It's actually against the rules of the forum, but some people don't care about that.

But the thread is reported to the moderators, so I predict it'll have a short life

It's actually against the rules of the forum, but some people don't care about that.

But the thread is reported to the moderators, so I predict it'll have a short life

It's a free membership and they're my personal pics.

It's a free membership and they're my personal pics.
Free and free

Tattooed + Tight is hot + spicy! This is just a taste, purchase more pics to see all of Jules' hotness!

Since when does "purchase" equal free??

From the Forum Rules

6. Any post or PM made with the intent of promoting another site or a product will be removed. Spam is strictly forbidden. You may not send unsolicited PM's or emails to other users trying to promote other websites or products. Literotica is not a place to promote other websites, and we are very strict on this issue. If you abuse this policy, you will be banned. If you persist, your ISP will be contacted.

7. Please do not blatantly "advertise" for other websites in your signature. We allow non-commercial links to other people's personal websites in sigs, but please do not beg people to click on your link, make it huge and/or flashing, or otherwise be obnoxious.

We do not allow links to any adult pay sites. We also reserve the right to remove signatures which link to sites with numerous annoying pop-ups, viruses, or anything else potentially harmful to people's computers. If you turn your signature into an advertisement, we will ask you to change it. Do not start threads with the URL in the header.

Last edited:
Anything I post here can be seen free at my website. No purchasing involved.

Who knows..I may just post things here that can't be seen on the website..:D

Anything I post here can be seen free at my website. No purchasing involved.

Who knows..I may just post things here that can't be seen on the website..:D

Just "may?"

Hey...I won't judge you...as long as you're not teasing us, that is...post 'em!

oh believe me..he's doing me right!

thank you for the compliments!

He'd best know how lucky he is! I can't stress enough how much I loves a woman built like you! Dark haired and with a good tan on that skin, too!

Mmmm-mmm-mmmm! Whatever you show next is gonna be all good! Thanks for making my day today, you funky pink lady! ;) :kiss: :rose:

Well, as long as you're not charging us for the pics, and as long as you continue to grace us with your presence, I'm happy :) Nice pics, funky, and welcome to Lit!

Back