Wife cheats while on the phoe

I've had the seed of an idea germinating for a while and I wondered if anyone would be interested in developing it. I think it's really hot when a loving wife is seduced into cheating into her husband -especially if the husband is ignorant of the whole time.

A young wife is at work late. She picks up the phone to call her husband and tell him she's stuck at work and complain about her boss and what a huge dick he has been. As the phone rings, her boss comes to her desk to hand her yet another assignment. Just as her husband picks up, the wife is astonished to see a thick bulge in her boss' slacks. She stutters on the phone and her boss catches her staring. He slowly removes his pants as the wife is tries to stop him wordlessly and carry on the conversation with her husband. Once the boss removes his boxers, the wife is stunned at his massive cock. He begins to jack off slowly, dick inches from her face. She tries to ignore him. He presses the tip of his dick against her face and slowly begins to rub it all over her face. She tries to resist while focusing on her husband, but is powerless to stop her boss. The boss pushes his cock against her lips and she looks at him and relents. He quietly fucks her mouth, then pulls out, jacks off furiously and unloads a massive amount of cum on her face, just as she is telling her husband she loves him.

One thing I noticed about similar stories is the woman always tries to explain her behavior by saying "I'm eating a sandwich" or "I'm eating a popsicle" which sounds silly. I think it's much hotter when the whole affair is mostly silent, except for the conversation on the phone. The boss doesn't force anything on the wife, letting his huge dick convince her to cheat. The wife almost feels like her behavior is excused, because she wasn't an active participant, but feels dirty and turned on at the same time. Let me know what you think! :D

I do like that idea and agree with your comments about the wife claiming to be eating a sandwich or some such.

I'm currently working on a story and have considered incorporating a phone call from the husband just as things are heating up between the two. The wife answers thinking she's saved by the bell. The lover takes advantage and begins making his move. The wife tries to get off the phone but the husband keeps talking and the lover encourages to stay on for as long as she can.

Eventually he finally hangs up and the lovers can really go at it. Perhaps it becomes a regular thing where as they undress she calls her husband and sees how long she can last before she has to hang up.

Another idea is that she, unable to keep quiet starts having phone sex with her husband while having sex with her new lover. This allows her to be noisy while the husband is unaware anyone is with her.

Last edited:
i'm leading into phone sex now. although, in this scene, the wife is actually in the midst of a threesome: the wife, her friend and a much younger man.

the hubby is away and phones as the three are getting it on. he's oblivious to what's going on while his wife teases him over the phone.

Jason snorted a laugh and glanced down at Jan, his expression suddenly sly as he plunged deep.

“Jesus!” Jan yelped, gulping, eyes wide.

“Not at all,” Jason grunted. “I’m just wondering if the blokes your married to know just how fuckin’ sexy you are. If I had either one of you I’d be at you all the time.”

He moved on top of Jan, pelvis rising and falling, with the sight of his clenching buttocks drawing a smirk from Sophie.

“Our men can't keep up with us,” Sophie replied, a hand squeezing Jason’s backside. “I’d go up the wall if I had to wait for my hubby to give me what I need.”

Sophie shifted closer to Jan and touched her friend’s cheek.

Jan’s face turned to regard the blonde next to her.

“So we find lovely young guys to fuck, don’t we Jan,” murmured Sophie, moving in close to kiss the other woman in a languid slide of tongues.

“So they don’t know?” Jason insisted. “You two fuck around behind their backs?”

Sophie broke away from Jan and regarded the young man with feline eyes.

She nodded. “That’s about right, yes. Now, how about you shut up and give my friend what she wants.” Sophie paused and rose to her knees, breasts swaying as she leaned into Jason and kissed his mouth.

“Fuck her,” Sophie breathed, pulling away and mauling her own breasts. “Fuck her good and hard. Then I want some of that cock.”

Last edited:
For me, there would have to be some sort of lead-up, such as the wife is actually interested in the boss and has indicated such, so the boss has every expectation that she'll go along with it.

In my world, a boss that just comes up to a woman's desk and starts jerking off in front of her is asking to be terminated unceremoniously for sexual harassment.

But then, maybe I require less suspension of disbelief than most...

here's an old one.

from 2005! :eek:

Banging on the Telephone - click

and something more recent:

Th Workout - click

the public comments left for The Workout are a read in themselves! :D

Burning Monkey -valid point. I think what I'd like to see, though, is somehow the wife is still surprised/caught off-guard. She has her husband on the phone, so she's trying not to give anything away, meanwhile, there's this huge dick in front of her, which she's trying to ignore, but she can't...

Maybe she thinks that she gets her boss off quickly enough, he'll leave her alone, but ends up getting really into the BJ?

Because women just cant resist a cock in their face :rolleyes:

If you dont make some kind of intro, and explain that she is actually into him, I would continue your story by my own scenario:
"Sorry, dear, hang on a moment, I have that annoying fly buzzing around I need to swat... What was that noise? Oh nothing, it landed on somebodys balls. Now where was I?..."

This is LIT Fantasyland. Reality is superfluous. All motivations are plausible. Anything an author wants to happen, happens. A dick in the face? Suck it! Sexual harassment? Oh no, it's just good clean fun, an OTJ bennie. Phone sex at work? Sure, the OSHA rules say it's mandatory.

Write this as a pandering stroker and it'll get a zillion votes. Write it as a satire, and it won't.

For what it matters, you would get my vote for the satire.
Thank you! I envisage it as a sequence of reductio ad absurdum episodes, following the above scenarios, but adding that she changes jobs more than once to avoid insistent bosses -- until she ends up working for her son, or brother, or father, or maybe all three, and maybe some TG relatives too (but no Alsatians or Orang-utans!), all demanding her mouth. Hmmm, how does she get a pay raise?

Hey, I didn't say it was the most realistic scenario in the world. :) There's probably a longer discussion to be had somewhere about fantasy versus reality in erotic stories and what a particular person's suspension of disbelief limit may be. Sucking alien cock? Hot! Sucking alien cock on a spaceship? Ridiculous, that would never work in zero G! (surely a super-legit example)

Anyway, the main idea is: a hot young wife, reluctantly seduced into a silent blowjob of her boss while on the phone with her ignorant husband. If someone wanted to develop that into a full blown story, I would love to read it.

Sucking alien cock on a spaceship? Ridiculous, that would never work in zero G!

Actually, all you need is a good anchor point for relative motion, like grabbing the alien's ass (or whatever it has in the rear opposite the cock). Not so ridiculous.

Hypoxia has probably personally witnessed it...

Actually, all you need is a good anchor point for relative motion, like grabbing the alien's ass (or whatever it has in the rear opposite the cock). Not so ridiculous.

Hypoxia has probably personally witnessed it...

Well, not with aliens, but y'know that NASA runs (or used to run) zero-gravity (0G) acclimatization flights. Plane flies high, dives steeply, and the passengers are in 0G for up to a minute. I saw a film (from way back before digital video) of a wannabee astronette blowing a guy during the descent. Yes, she held his ass tight. Return to gravity slowed them down.

Back