War And Peace (Closed)

Lady_Jade666

Literotica Guru
Maggie Fox

We live in the world of hate, a world that will look at certain people and deny you the same right. Mutants have been a part of Earth since the start of life. In one form or another people with powers being shunned and hated. But in the world of hate one human stood up for what she believed in. She was hated more than the mutants she wanted to "help" She had not grown up in a peaceful world. So many wonders the world held for everyone that wanted it, but a war began to brew and become became a war were many were dying. But there was one school that helped them, taught the mutants to use their powers for good and never evil. One human had been helping the owner and professor there.

His Name?

Charles Xavier, a man who created the school to protect the young and innocent. The human that had been helping was a human and her name was Maggie. She had no idea that everyone was a mutant. She never understood how he knew where to send her, but once he told her she drove to where ever to help the student. But life was about to change, her last pick up didn't go so hot. First part of the mission was very simple and went smooth. She went to the city in China town and when the new student went in they were being followed. She got close to Xavier's school when she was forced off the road by a huge truck. Maggie cried out and protected the innocent as much as she could. Maggie was stuck in the car and told the girl to run that she was close to his school. Tears fell down her face as she thought about Xavier, because she had loved the man he was. She heard someone coming and thought one thing.

"This is it" She said to herself she saw a gun pointed at her, and she closed her eyes, and At that moment she was in darkness. The girl managed to get to the school and help was called in, she was sent to Mercy Hospital in New York City and was in a deep coma. The bullet hit a very important part of the brain. She had flat lined twice already, she was a fighter, but she was very sick of fighting. She did not want to leave this world, she was only nineteen and didn't do a lot in those years. But some how her mind reached out to Xavier since he was a very powerful telepath, and she had no idea what to do. She had no idea the man was a mutant, but she thought of him always.

"Help Me Charles!" A tear fell down her face unsure what was going to happen to her, but she was getting weaker.

Charles was a young guy. He was 18 but he grew up hard and fast. He hid inside as a kid reading anything he could get his hands on. He liked to hide out as he had got headaches often. One day he was at home reading when he noticed a cop do a traffic stop. He was going to ignore it till he heard a voice in his head saying "When the cop get close I am going to blast him". This had shaken him up and looked around the house. He was home alone. He then noticed The cop getting out of his car and up to the other car. He could hear the voice in his head saying "That's it, keep coming" Charles didn't know how but knew the cop was about to be in danger. He jumped up out of his chair and ran outside slamming the door behind him. That made the cop stop at the back rear door and look at the young guy running out of the house. It also distracted the driver. The cop was about to keep walking when he looked at the driver and seen the sawed off shotgun waiting for him at the drivers door window. The cop pulled his side arm and started to stop back... The driver was shocked to see the cop backing away with his pistol drawn. He new he was caught.

This led him to start his interaction with a special section of the police force. They helped him train his power and some time used him to help interview tough subjects to crack. It was then he new he needed a safe place to help others of his kind..

Few years later he got the call to come to the hospital and help Maggie... He is now 21 years old standing 5'10 with brown short hair and blue eyes. As he walked into the room he focused his mind trying to tune into this lady's thoughts.

When he went into the room it was almost like she could since him, they had been friends a couple years now and she had no idea she cried for help. A lot was going on in her mind. It was all black but the longer he stayed in the room the lighter her "dream" became. She was sitting on a chair wounded like it just happened. She slowly looked up and saw a man standing in front of her. She narrowed her eyes and the closer he came the easer she saw him. Her eyes showed shock once she noticed it was Xavier. She did not understand what was happening and was it just a dream? She stood up and slowly walked up to him.

"How is this possible? is this a dream?"

He could listen to her thoughts. He knew what was running threw her mind as he first entered the room. He put his hands out to show he had nothing in them to harm her as he slowly came to her. He could feel the tention in her body. As he got closer, he could feel her mood shift. He loved how she always seamed to brighten up with him. In a playful tone he said "Do you want this to be a dream? As he said it he had his devilish smile that he knew she loved to see when they teased each other. He kept walking till they met and he hugged her holding her close to his embrace. He knew she didn't really care how he knew, but she did did care that he was here.

When she felt him embrace her something inside her seemed to be unlocked and she hugged him back, she closed her eyes and did not wan to open them. "No I want to get out of here I'm scared Charles I don't know how to wake up" Tears fell down her face. While holding onto him she felt no more pain in her body and when she pulled away a little and looked down, her wound vanished and the room got brighter.

Would you like to stay at my little cabin with me? As you know It don't have a couch so we sleep in a bed together or one is on the floor.

He could hear her how she felt being close to him. He could feel her safty and security as she was in his arms. He knew almost with out a doubt she would jump at spending the night cuddling up into him.

She heard what he said and seemed to change as things got brighter. "Yes Is love that" she said with love. When she closed her eyes then opened again she noticed she was in the real world. She looked around unsure what to do. But then she saw Xavier holding her hand.

He smiled and asked "Did you sleep good? You where out like a light, *chuckles a bit* more like dead to the world. I had to change you to get you checked out of the hospital." He hopes she dont mind he slipped her this dress https://www.walmart.com/ip/Almost-Famous-Juniors-Long-Peasant-Sleeve-Smocked-Waist-Dress/925590685"]

He is laying in his queen sized bed with her about a foot away from him.

Oh the docs say you need to keep on your pain meds for about a week, and they will knock you out dead to the world like that for a few hours giving you some black outs. I also should keep a eye on you closely they said while your out, so you may wake up to me laying in bed with you reading or something. If your ok with that.

Last edited:
She could not help but smile a little bit, seeing the man before her she wondered how long she had been in a comma, tilting her head and sighed softly. "How is it you pulled me out?" She slowly stood up and felt woozy "Though I think I know the answer Xavier" She said softly. "Though I think I know the answer, the answer I have always known..." She looked at the pictures of them together. "Your telepathic aren't you? And all those students I helped get to your school all gifted?"

He flashed her a devilush grin when she asked "how is it that you pulled me out?" He responded saying "I was only your guide or life line back. You came back your self."As he said that he knew it was a half truth. He was a guide for her to come back but he also help mentaly push/coax her back. He seen her stand up and she didnt look to steady on her feet. He walked up to her and out a hand on her hip and one on the rib cage just below the arm pit. His palm lightly brushing on the side of her breast.

He could see she was putting it together that he was more then just a normal man. He could only smile looking into her eyes as they so close. He hears her say "Though I think I know the answer, the answer I have always known." He reached out with his mind. wanting to feel how she felt. He knew normally she always enjoyed him being so close. It reminded him of being under a warm fuzzy blanket on a cold night. He was happy to be her fuzzy blanket.

She then asked if he was telepathic. He just nodded reading her feelings and also how her body reacted to this confirmation. He was amused and waiting to see how she would react. He was expecting her to be ok with it as they where so close personally.

She asked about all the students. He had shaken his head no, and just said "most". He knew there was a few students that where normal humans. Most the time in that setting there siblings or parents where gifted if they where just human. Most of his students tho did have some gift.

He had allot to take in as he was reading her. Reading her body every little muscle movement and then her thoughts and emotions. He knew she had the most to take in and process.

She didn't know what to say to him looking into his eyes and just smiled at him. She still loved him and that would never change. But she knew that he needed to know how unlucky she had been growing up. "There is something you should know. " she said simply. Running her fingers in her hair. Unsure of how to say what was needed. Her heart racing it was terrible.

"When I was growing up my parents created a group that helped the gifted. I joined when I was ten, my parents raised me to never be afraid or hate those who have abilities. A year later before I got there, a group of ignorant haters captured the mutants and killed my parents making it look like one of the gifted did it but knew better" she sighed looking at him.

"Death follows me Charles you may not want to be around" she said lovingly but sad at the same time.

He pulls her close in a hug and says "death is around us all."he puts one hand on the back of her head where the hairline and neck meet. Then his other hand in the small of her back. He hand his arms firmly but lightly wrapped around her. Firmly wrapped around to make her feel safe, but light where shes not feeling trapped
After second of hugging her he starts to move his hand up and down her back his hand slipping over her upper butt then moving up to her mid back.

He can feel the tension on her mind, the fear. He closes his eyes and tries to draw her into the here and now. He tries to plant the feeling of his hands on her. If shes willing to take them thoughts he know he can get her to think about them

She closed her eyes what she didn't know was she was taking Charles with her. Everything went back to her as a child. Around her was death her parents by her feet. She stood her ground her arms out wide. Behind her was a few mutants but she was willing to die for them. But a figure came to her, face hidden and spoke to her.

"Death is your gift" and just like that the figure vanishes. But then her memories showed her memories with Charles. She smiled and with that she opened up her eyes and smiled looking into his eyes her hand to his cheek. "I love you Charles Xavier, I have been since I first laid eyes on you"

The thing he hated the most when he was reading someones mine was when a dark painful event comes back into there mind. He could feel there pain as if it was happening to him. Then suddenly her mind changed gears quickly and she started to play events with him. He could feel how happy she was with him. This is the part he loved.

He got a devilish idea to put the first night they met. He had dropped a paper and it went under a detectives unused desk. He went under there and got it and just turned around. He was about to come out when she got a phone call. She stopped at the desk and unknowingly had a heal on his hand as she stood there in her suit skirt outfit trapping him. He could hear her doing girl talk about her meeting her new partner. Unaware she was standing with her shoe on the very person's hand she was talking about.

He was in to much shock to think about trying to get in her head at that second. He always wondered what she was thinking about there meeting. He knew he was about to find out.

She smiled lovingly the events of the first time they met. Friendship and a connection that she loved. The memories stopped and she opened her eyes. Nothing but friendship and love was felt. "You mean everything to me Charles. I can't help but be in love with you Charles finely after so long I think I found my soul mate in you" she stroked her cheek. "I love you Charles mutant or not I don't care" she knew she would be shunned but didn't care. A vision of them making love flooded her and had no clue what her future would be with one of the most powerful mutant. But no matter she trusted him.

Last edited:
He was still probing her mind, reading her feelings. He knew a person with his gifts could use them to his advantage., He could make the feeling of her wanting him burn like a forest fire with in her. He could feel the feelings burning already. He did want to make sure she knew her real feelings for him. So he dug deep into her mind and found a night where they where sitting outside watching a house waiting for one of the kids. It was so cold that night and she moved from the front passenger seat to lay on top of him in the driver seat. He played that image in her head. Making sure to highlight the warm and safe feelings she had as they lay together.

He knew he would be sleeping with her. Didn't hurt to have the docs telling him to watch her. He loved watching her sleep. He didn't just watch her, he was reading her dreams as she had them. Some times she would dream of guys she was seeing . If he felt they where bad for her he would make sure to highlight the things she didn't like about them. He would never activity brake her and her boyfriends up but he wanted her to be with a guy like him that would make her happy.
He smiled and said "i know you do. Its good you realize it now" he leaned in kisses her just to the side of the mouth. Wanting her to make the call to have him kiss on the cheek or her lips. While he was kissing he replayed a past memory where he said he would always have her back, but in that memory the kid they where looking for was kidnapped from his family by some low level street hoods wanting to use the kids gifts to rob buildings late at night. He slowly but steadily keeps kissing just to the side of the mouth in the gap of the lips to the cheek.

She smiled seeing what he was doing it made her happy that he was doing what he was doing. In that moment she could not help but start to wonder what went on in that mind of his. When he kissed her the way he did it was incredible. It was incredible he kissed her corner of her mouth and smiled... "Charles" She said lovingly and she moved into his kiss so there lips were together, something she had wanted a very long time. Her heart beating quickly but she allowed herself to do what she needed and wanted. She wrapped her arms around him her heart beating so quickly. "I know what I want, I am following my heart." She said softly and stroked his cheek. "I just wished that you had felt comfortable to tell me what you could do, course maybe if you knew what I have done to protect people like you, but none of that matters now. I will be here every step of the way" She said softly

"I love you" She said lovingly

He pulled back to look at her with his nose to her nose. In a amused voice he said "here" he had put a mental image of him kissing and nibbling down from her ear lob down to her neck to her breasts. He did one circle around her breast then started to lick and nibble at her hard nipple.

He looked amused as he knew she could feel his lips as if they moved over her skin. All the while she was feeling what her mind was saying was happening. He was nose to nose looking into her eyes.

He let that play out then injected another metal image of him kissing her thighs last 2 inches till they met her hips and he kissed around her pussy lips and down back her other leg 2 inches.

He then said out loud. Could you trust someone who can do that? As you can tell I can make the mind think things, trick a person if I wanted to into feeling something like being so hot you feel like your in a oven or so cold like a freezer.

She saw the image and it was so nice it felt like he was kissing her. Hearing his question she nodded at him. "Yes because you would never hurt me. And it means you could teach me to protect my mind so I don't get hurt. " she loved how he made her feel and loved it.

He popped a image in her head of him on his knees with his mouth over her pussy and his tongue deep in her. His nose pressing on her clit. He was showing her what he was about to do. Suddenly he dropped to his knees and slipped his head under her dress. He paused his nose into her clit as his tongue rolled up and down then left and right then made a X and a O then a *. His tongue kept doing +xo8+x08.

She smiled at him and closed her eyes as she loved the feeling of what he was doing, she let out a moan, she opened up her eyes. "I love you Charles, but I want you the flesh and blood you not powerful images" She said softly.

Charles grinned and lowered to his knees with his mouth over her pussy and his tongue deep in her. His nose pressing on her clit. He was showing her what he was about to do. Suddenly he dropped to his knees and slipped his head under her dress. He paused his nose into her clit as his tongue rolled up and down then left and right then made a X and a O then a 8. His tongue kept doing +xo8+x08.

He had given her a heads up on what he was about to do.. He enjoyed seeing the excitement at he images she was seeing in her head and also the disappointment/being teased look from wanting it really to happen. There was so much feelings wrapped on in her face.

He could see and feel emotions like "longing/desire, hunger/craving what she seen she wanted, Joy and frustration mixed. Joy as she knew what he wanted to do, what he was doing, and the frustration of him not giving it to her other then in images. He could also see Love, happiness and comfortable all over her body and feel them from deep in her. He knew she truly meant it when she said she loved him.

Last edited:
She looked down and groaned feeling what he was doing and made her smile, she started to imagine him becoming rough in some point and he fucks her making her his kind of thing. She blushed as she reach down running her fingers against his cheek.

He was reading her mind as he heard what she wanted... He pulls his tounge out of her and stands up letting her dress slide over his face and fall down to her legs... He smiles and takes her hand pulling her to the couch.. He lays down on the couch and says sit on my chest and turn so your legs are over the arm rest... He smiles looking up at her..

She was a bit nervous but watched him and heard what he asked, she followed what he wanted to the letter, grinning happily since she loved to surprise him. Once she got down to everything and didn't know what all he was going to do with her.

Back