Controversial topic!!!!!!!!!!

Miss_Pixie

Literotica Guru
{Insert totally random controversial topic here}

So you see, by normal BS internet logic, I'm right, so there!

Pixie, you ignorant slut. You could not be more wrong. It's posters like you who ruin this forum for the rest of us.

Well then prove it! I wanna see Facts damn it!

{Insert made up facts supportiing my position}

I can tell from the exclamation mark count that this is a serious hot button issue.

I fold.

I laugh at your so-called facts. So that I waste no more time on this nonsense, I shall simply generate my own facts mechanically. I call it a facts machine.

fax.jpg

Oh yeah??? Well... you suck!!!!!!!

{Insert school yard fight sounds and cat calls}

Is Michale Steele gone strange?

When the head of a National party makes profoundly stupid remarks it proves the Tea Party has scared the Republicans. I know they want a black man to head the party so that they don't get called racists, but damn, couldn't they find a sane one?

Steele Crazy After All These Years

RNC Chairman Michael Steele defends his controversial comments about Afghanistan from his 5th of July vegan barbecue. (06:51) 7-5-10

I think all three of you (well, maybe all four of us) are out of our minds!!!!!!

{INSERT APPROPRIATE DIAGNOSES FROM DSM-V}

Psst, your all wrong...

{BLATANT TROLLING WITH NO EVIDENCE TO BACK IT UP AND MORE TYPOS THAN ANYONE WOULD CARE TO COUNT}

I am really mad. My story titled "Puppy Love" was rejected for under aged bestiality.

You mean there is a conduct manual:eek:

{phone dialing to call lawyer, bank and overseas travel agent}

Damn! I just wasted those phone calls. I forgot that I am really an AHer ALT so it's my true identity that has to worry, not me!:D

Back