Bestfriend's Boyfriend

teazme

Literotica Guru
Closed

Ali had been friends with Rachael for as long as they both could remember. Rachael was the popular one, who made firends with everyone. Ali was the quiet one, who kept Rachael from doing outragelously crazy things.

At 23 Ali had seen Rachael do plently of crazy things, but now that Rachael had started dating Matt, she seemed to be calming down. Ali, at 5'4 120lbs 32c brown hair and blue eyes blended into the woodwork while Rachael with her silky blonde hair, sky blue eyes, and dancers legs that went on for days always caught guys' attention, and Matt was no different.

Ali had seen Matt first, but when Rachael decided she wanted Matt, Ali stepped aside. Until one night at a party, Rachael decided to "forget" she was dating Matt and she started to sleep with any guy who would go for her. By the end of the party, Ali had counted 5 guys who had slept with Rachael.

Ali being the good friend she was took Rachael home and sobered her up. Rachael told Ali she felt so bad about the night before. Ali just looked at her and nodded. Rachael sat up in the morning and looked at Ali and told her she doesnt love Matt, but she is dating him because he is the right type of guy for her.

Frustrated Ali decides to go to the gym to get a work out in. As she is taking her frustrations out on a punching bag, she decides to be the good friend she always has been and keep quiet about last night.

Until that night at dinner, Rachael blantently lies to Matt. Ali sits there quietly, biding her time until it is right to tell Matt the truth.

Last edited:
Matt, at 6'3" had the height that Ali craved for. Not only was Matt tall, but he had six pack abs and from what Ali could see he seemed to have a nice package too! Unknown to Ali, Matt was more keen on Ali than Rachel...but Rachel so dominated every convesation and outing that Matt could never make it known other than a random comment here and there.

Matt was also no fool. He knew that Rachel was cheating on him. He also knew that Ali would never do such a thing. Now he just had to find a way of dumping Rachel and making it clear to Ali that he was interested in her...

Matt was 6'2 and had an athletic body with brown hair and blue eyes. He had been dating Rachael for sometime now and had also gotten to know her best friend Ali. Those two were always hanging out together and Matt didn't mind. After hearing a few rumors, which he just ignored and told the people spreading it to shut the hell up, Matt was beginning to wonder if Rachael was being faithful to him.

He loved spending time with her, and loved how good she was in bed too, and Rachael loved how good Matt was in bed as well. But she recently has been seeming a little distant and this kept Matt wondering. Matt, Rachael and Ali were all sitting together enjoying dinner, chatting it up with one another.

At the dinner table Ali looks at her friend in disbelief, she cant believe she is being so horrible to this amazing guy. Ali has reached her breaking point, "I cant belive you Rachael, Matt is an amazing guy, and you are lying to him." Ali stands up and looks at Matt, "in case you havent realized it, Rachael has been cheating on you, in fact she has never been faithful to you. Last night she slept with 5 different guys."

Ali storms from the table and into her room, slamming the door closed.

Matt was shocked when Ali stood up and gave that little outburst. He quickly became angry hearing that Rachael has slept with 5 guys last night. After Ali stormed off to her room the room was silent neither of them knowing what to say. Then Matt broke the silence "Is that true?" He asked weakly not even looking over at Rachael.

Rachael knows that she needs to do everything she can to make sure she stay with Matt, "no ofcourse not. She is just jealous, she hasnt had a boyfriend in awhile and she has always had a little crush on you." Rachael walks over and sits on his lap, "you believe me right baby?"

"To be honest I don't know what to believe. I've been hearing some rumors about you sleeping around and then I hear that from Ali" He was looking down at the ground so many things running through his head. 'What if it is true and she has been sleeping around..' He kept thinking to himself

Rachael feels him slipping through her fingers, "please baby those are just rumors. You love me remeber, and I love you." Rachael is practically begging him to accept her explanation. "I promise there is nothing for you to worry about."

"Look me in the eyes and tell me I have nothing to worry about then" Matt said turning to look at Rachael. Having been with her for sometime Matt has been able to tell when she is lying just by the look in her eyes.

Rachael looks deep into Matt's eyes, trying to convey to him that she is supposedly faithful. "I promise you I have never slept around on you. I have been totally faithful." Rachael hopes he believes her.

Matt just shook his head, as he could tell she was lying, and picked her up off his lap and stood up walking out the front door. He went and sat in his car just wondering why she would do something like this to him. He was both angry and sad that she would betray him like that

Rachael follows him out to his car, "please baby I am sorry, I promise I will never cheat on you again." Rachael tries to have some tears come out of her eyes, hoping it would increase her chances. "I will do whatever you ask, please just forgive me." Ali sits up in her room watching the scene, hoping Matt realizes he deserves better.

"Rachael you cheated on me! How could you betray me like that?! I'm sorry but I can't get back together with you after you cheated on me like that. If you cheat on someone that obviously means you don't care about them as much as you say you do."

Rachael is so mad, she storms back into the house and into Ali's room. "How dare you tell Matt about that, you were always jealous of me and him." Rachael slaps Ali, "you need to leave Ali, move out now." Ali holds her ground, "No I pay for my half of the rent, you need to leave my room." Rachael sees an open window and starts throwing Ali's stuff out of it.

Matt let out a sigh as Rachael stormed into Ali's room. He quickly ran upstairs and into Ali's room. "Rachael calm the hell down! You don't need to get angry at Ali because you cheated on me. You should be angry at yourself!" He was now standing in front of the windo preventing her from throwing Ali's stuff out

Rachael runs at Matt trying to get him out of her way. "She did not have to tell you about the party last night." Ali moves to try and leave the room, she doesnt want to be around when the two fight. "I have an idea, why dont you two leave and go fight in Rachael's room so i can have my room back."

"Ali said what she did because unlike you she must care about people's feelings! Now leave her the hell alone she has no part of this!" Matt shouted as he left the room heading out the house.

After Matt stormed out of the house, Rachael left the room trying to figure out a way to get Matt to come back to her. Ali texts Matt, "I am sorry but I had to tell you the truth. You are too much of an awesome guy to stay with her. I hope we an be friends even though you arent dating her any more."

He was sitting in his car as he recieved the text. He texted back "No, don't be sorry I am glad you did I didn't want to be with her any longer if she was gonna keep cheating on me. And yes we can definitely remain friends"

Ali smiles when she gets his text back. Ali can hear Rachael crying in the background, and Ali cant handle it. She decides to go for a walk since it is a nice evening outside. She puts on her shoes and goes for a walk, as she is walking she texts matt, "hey come meet me at the park, we can talk or play some frisbee."

Matt pulled into the gas station around the corner from his apartment and started filling up his car as he felt his phone vibrating in his pocket. He opened it up to see the text from Ali. He texted back "Yeah alright I'll be there in like 10 minutes" Matt decided it would be good to get his mind off of things. After his car was done filling up he pulled out of the gas station and headed for the park. He pulled into the parking lot at the park and turned his car off and started looking around for Ali.

Ali walked to the park with a frisbee in her bag. She got to the park just aftet Matt. She tosses the frisbee towards him to alert him to her presence. She yells out, "hey there I am glad you came and joined me."

As Matt was looking around he saw the frisbee out of the corner of his eye and quickly jumped out of the way thinking it was going to hit him. As he turned to see it was Ali who threw the frisbee at him he couldn't help but smile. "Well I told you I'd come didn't I? And besides it would be nice to get my mind off of what happened" He said picking up the frisbee and leaning against his car

Ali looks at him, "well if you want to get your mind off of what happened, dont just sit there, toss me the frisbee." Ali runs out into the park streching her lean runners legs, getting ready to catch the frisbee. She yells out to Matt, "for what it is worth, she is an idiot to let you go."

Giving the frisbee a good toss so it would reach Ali who was running out into the park Matt started walking out into the park as well. "And why is she an idiot for letting me go?" He asked wanting to see if Rachael was telling the truth about the crush Ali had on him.

Back