The Maid (Closed )

Cobra_14

Literotica Guru
"The New Maid"

Brent was standing in front of his bedroom window looking at the limousine that just pulled in front of the mansion. He was waiting for their new house maid, and she was to arrive today and he sent his chauffeur to pick her up at the airport.

His wife Linda was still in bed and still naked when she asked. “Is she here yet?” Yes, Marko just pulled into the front. Linda got off the bed and went to stand next to him. They both looked down and the short brunet getting out of the car.

“Uuummm. She is a darling Brent”, remarked Linda. “Nice tit’s and look at that round hard ass of hers. I bet you’ll love to fuck her. Maybe more than I love her to eat my cunt while you fuck her from behind.” She said reaching for his hard cock. I see he likes her already, she said smiling and stroking at him, while her other hand slips between her thighs. Shit I’m wet already, she said playing with her cunt.

Linda was actually a lesbian and though she was married to Brent they rarely had sex together. They had been friends for years, and Brent knew Linda was a lesbian. Still they hung around together, and some time she would bring a girls home for a threesome. Brent never had to look for a date with Linda there. She was good company, and though they fucked some time, they were more like brother sister.

Linda came up with the idea of having a live-in maid, a young girl between 18 and 20 as Linda was just 21. One they could somehow talk her into participate in a threesome. Them getting married made it easier for Linda to bring a girl home they could both share, but they needed one that really wanted to come to the US, not a local girl.

Brent talked to the gardeners and let them know what they were looking for in a maid. 20 to 25 and they would pay for everything for her to come to the US. Their gardener were Spanish, Japanese and Cuban and he figured that between them they may find a good one.

Now here she was, and the only thing they knew of her, was her name Dolores, age 19 and from Spanish descent. How she got here they had no clues, and that she didn’t have visa nor a green card. They figured someone smuggled her into the country.

Dolores hesitated when the limosine came to a stop. Her English was marginal and she had already made some mistakes in the last three days since she got on the bus in her small town in Peru. Her mother had told her not to trust anyone, but she had no choice when she ran out of food at her first stopover at the airport in Bogota. With her young innocent looks it was easy for any man to prey upon her. Just to get a sandwich and a coke, she had to give that man a handjob. Then in Miami, that older man jerked off on her. Eww she thought.

Now she was sore and tired. But her uncle told her mother that she, Dolores, could do well in America with this couple. All she had to do was smile and be willing to . . .

The door opened and that nice man Marko smiled in at her. He helped Dolores out and she looked at the house, then at Marko, then at the ground. "Is this the house?" Marko laughed and said yes.

Dolores stood barefoot as hew small feet were swollen from three days of busses and airplanes. In her bare feet, her small appearance seemed even smaller. At 4'11 and 109 lbs, she looked at the nice house and reached in to get her one small bag. Marko took the bag and Dolores straightened her skirt. She checked her blouse and felt the swelling of her 26C pushing back. How did she ever get boobs like this at her size?

Dolores remembered when she first developed. Suddenly the men in her village paid so much attention to her. Of course at a cost. But that was her little secret. All she had to do was smile and sit on their laps and they gave her stuff. Dolores' mother knew what would happen, so when Dolores turned 18 and her brother told her that Dolores could do well as a live in maid in America, her mother sent her. Otherwise . . . .

Dolores smiled her sweetest smile Marko spoke into his cell phone. She heard, "si, si, oh yes. "

Both Brent and Linda walked down the stair to greet the new maid, and when they got down the stairs she was walking to the middle of the lobby. Dolores was even more stunning close up. Linda had s smile on her face and poked Brent in the side.

Brent walked up to her and extended his hand to her. “I presume you’re Dolores? I am Brent and that’s Linda my wife. We are very pleased to finally meet you Dolores, and I think you are a very beautiful girl and that you’re just turned 18. Correct.” He asked her to make sure she was 18.

Brent thought she was taller, but just 18 she would still grow some more, though he liked her that size. What you’re think Linda she said turning to look at is wife. Linda was string at her and he could see she was drooling, and he was getting aroused thinking of her riding his big cock.

“Come, I’ll take you up to your room and you can rest from your long trip before lunch. I’ll wake you up or one of our housekeepers will wake you. I hope you like your room and it’s ready for you to use. You’ll have your own bathroom with both bathtub and also a shower. Big closets for your clothes and a big bed.”

As I walk in the big house I stop in the lobby and look up the two - no three levels. I see two nice friendly people walking down the stairs smiling. They must be the couple I work for. The man, very attractive puts his hand out and says, “I presume you’re Dolores? I am Brent and that’s Linda my wife. We are very pleased to finally meet you Dolores, and I think you are a very beautiful girl and that you’re just turned 18. Correct.” I smile and nod. I am a little afraid to speak. My English could be better.

"Si, uh jes! I am Dolores. 18 si, jes" I smile and Brent and Linda look at each other and smile. They seem so nice. I feel comfortable here. Brent says to me,

“Come, I’ll take you up to your room and you can rest from your long trip before lunch. I’ll wake you up or one of our housekeepers will wake you. I hope you like your room and it’s ready for you to use. You’ll have your own bathroom with both bathtub and also a shower. Big closets for your clothes and a big bed.”

I missed some of this but he said my own room? This is paradise. I have never had my own room. I have shared with my sister, my cousin and those times with my uncles. I don't want to think about those.

I walk up the stairs and Mr. Brent opens double doors and I gasp. This is for one person, just me? I stand in the doorway with my small battered suitcase. I walk in and look at the nice dresser, the desk, the bed, the closet. I look at Mr. Brent and smile. "Thank you for hiring me. I promise to work hard and and . . ." My eyes look away.

Miss Linda takes my bag and puts it on the floor. She shows me the bathroom and I have a tear in my eye. Is is soft white and pink marble and the bathtub is huge! After sharing a bathroom with three families, this is so unbelievable. I make myself promise to work hard for these nice people.

Miss Linda puts her hand on my arm and tells me how happy she is to have me as part of her household. She assures me that I will like it here and I smile and look down. When they leave, I open my suitcase and put my clothes in the top drawer. I take the statue of the virgin and place it next to my bed and my rosary in the bedside drawer. I kiss my bible and close the drawer.

I sit on the bed and smile.

"Si, uh jes! I am Dolores. 18 si, jes." She replied back to Brent. Both Brent and Linda smiled to each other. She sounded so cute just a little girl, Linda said to herself and getting slightly wet

. "Thank you for hiring me. I promise to work hard and and . . ." She said but she eye looked away from him. I thought she was a little shy and that was why she looked away, but then I saw tears in her eyes, and I was sure she was moved by everything that she saw in her room.

I walked over to her and took her in my arms and pressed my hips to hers. Now, now. Dolores, there is no reason to cry I said holding her. Linda took the cue and went behind her and pressed into her. That’s right Dolores no tears, just be happy because we’re happy to have you.

As I feel a tear Mr. Brent walks over and offers his hand. I take it and stand up. Mr. Brent hugs me and I feel safe and nice. My face in in his chest between Mr. Brent being tall and me being so short. He strokes my hair and I feel better. Like I belong.

As Mr. Brent holds me in a hug, I feel hands on my shoulder and I realize it is Miss Linda who hugs me from behind. She is smaller but taller than me. She whispers in my ear, "no reason to feel sad or homesick Dolores." My hair still being stroked. I think it is still Mr. Brent

"We will make sure you are OK" I goggle and say, "I feels like ay, how you say" hesitate, "oh jes, likes jay Dolores sandwich no?" I don't think they get my joke, maybe I said it wrong.

But then I feel a swelling against my chest. Oh no, I think Mr. Brent likes this a little too much. I think he is getting like my uncles get when they hug me. I squirm a little. Miss Linda wont like this. oh no. she wont like this. But I feel Miss Linda's hands on my tiny hips.

This happens, its not my fault. I let them hug me.

I couldn’t help myself once I had my arms around her and hour hips tightly against each other. I could feel her body heat and being that short I was sure she could feel my hard on. Linda never felt that hot when we fucked. Dolores didn’t try to pull away and that made me even harder. Linda pressing from behind while trying soothe her a little didn’t help either, I was still stroking her hair to make her feel wanted.

"I feels like ay, how you say" hesitate, "oh jes, likes jay Dolores sandwich no?" She said. I had to think for a minute before I realized she was trying to tell the she felt like we made sandwich of Dolores.
Linda and I hugged her tightly between us, and by the grin on Linda’s face I knew she had her hands on her ass.

“How do you like your room Dolores, you think it is as nice as you hoped? Our room is right next to yours and if you need anything you just tap on that door and I’ll hear you, and if you feel home sick I’ll come in and keep you company.”

I feel Miss Linda's hands on my ass kind of a massaging touch. It was relaxing. I never told anyone, even my best friend at home, but I had a special friend, Anna, who use to touch me like that. I remember those nights in her bed when we kissed and touched each other. That was really special.

I feel Miss. Linda's warm breath on my neck as they continue to hold close. Oh my Mr. Brent does have a hard on now. It is pressing against boobs some. It is kind of nice. I just got here and they want me to . . ..

“How do you like your room Dolores, you think it is as nice as you hoped? Our room is right next to yours and if you need anything you just tap on that door and I’ll hear you, and if you feel home sick I’ll come in and keep you company.” Mr. Brent says. I look down and giggle. This will be OK. I am a woman now and this is how woman do in my country.

After a little longer, they move away and Mr. Brent sits on the bed and Miss Linda asks me if I got a chance to try on my uniform. "My yuneeform?" I ask. Miss Linda opens the closet and I see a top row on outfits. They are black silk dresses with a ruffled skirt. I run my hands on one and it feels so soft and warm. I pull it off the hanger and say, "I put these on Miss Linda?" She smiles and nods. She sits on the bed next to Mr. Brent and I smile, look down and close the closet door to change.

I put my clothes carefully on the shelf and look at the maid dress. I step into it and it hugs my hips and feels tight on my chest but fits. I shift the shoulders and I see it is very short. I then see a plastic bag with underwear. I look at it. White silk bikinis with little pink hearts. Then I put on the thigh high stockings. I look in the full length mirror and I see myself. Oh I feel naughty, but I want this job. I do not want to go back home.

I open the door and walk out to see Mr. Brent and Miss Linda. They are kissing and I feel like I shouldn't be there. I stand there and see them kissing on my bed . . .

I and Linda had rehearsed the whole thing beforehand, and we were waiting for her and do it in front of her. We were both sure she would think nothing of it being that are married, and doing it in front of her meant that she was one of the family. So far Dolores didn’t shy away from them and that was a good sign. Linda brought the subject of her uniforms and Dolores looked eager to see them.

"My yuneeform?" She repeated. And Linda opens the closet for her to see. "I put these on Miss Linda?" She asked and Linda nods to her then sit back on the bed next to me. Dolores closed the door and starts to chance into the uniform. Both Linda and I couldn’t wait till she comes out to show us modeling her uniform.

Of course everything we got for her was cut to show more of her, and also easy for us bot to play with her. When she comes out she looked stunning. The uniform left nothing to the imagination, as she looked like a sexy doll. We were kissing each other but it was all a show for her to see, and of us ease her into our game. One look at her face and I knew I would be in her bed that night.

“Come over here Dolores.” I called to her and we made a space in between us so she could sit in the middle, and then our phone in our bedroom rings. I’ll take it Linda said and left and close the door behind, while Dolores walked over to sit next to me.

I see the couple kissing on the bed and I am not sure what to do. I don't even know where the cleaning supplies are. I don't want to ruin this chance and get sent back home. I look and then look down and start to quietly walk out of the room. Remembering how hard Mr. Brent was getting when he hugged me, it was likely that these two were ready for sex. In my room? It is there house. I don't know what kind of people they are.

I quietly try to get to the door to give my bosses privacy. I don't get two steps until I hear, “Come over here Dolores.” It is Mr. Brent. They stop kissing and he pats the bed and asks me to sit down. The phone rings and I jump! "oh my" I blush and Miss Linda gets up to get the phone. I look down embarrassed and she smiles and leaves the room.

Mr. Brent is sitting up and I walk over and sit on the bed. "I am how you say, ready to star Mr. Breent" I look up and then down. The soft comforter feels nice and I see that my skirt does not even cover the top of my thigh highs. I put my hands on my legs. My small legs don't even reach the floor. My legs dangle a little.

"You have nis house Meester, I like her a lots. I am reedy for you." I look up into your eyes and wait for you to tell me what to do.

I smile . . . .

I looked a Dolores while she walked over to the bed where I was sitting. Her great looking hips swaying slightly right to left making my cock go harder. I had to suppress a laugh when the phone rand and she jumps, and she blushed saying “Oh my.”

"I am how you say, ready to star Mr. Breent." She told me as she sat down next to me. I could see her gorgeous thighs way up to her V that’s how short it was the uniform was on her. She tried to cover her legs as the dangled over the edge of the bed, as she couldn’t reach the floor.

"You have nis house Meester, I like her a lots. I am reedy for you." She told me looking up into my eyes and smiled. I knew she was waiting for an answer and I looked into her eyes with a smile.

Dolores I am also ready for you, and right now I like to kiss you. I didn’t wait for her to answer, I put my hand behind her neck and kissed her hard and deeply, while I reach between her thighs and press my finger right to her pussy.

My eyes close when Mr. Brent's tongue parts my lips. I take your tongue in my small mouth and I dream how long your tongue is. Is this what I was hired for? This is really happening. Just a few seconds ago I was sitting on my bed and you were smiling when I looked down. Then

"Dolores I am also ready for you, and right now I like to kiss you" I couldn't gasp or even answer. Not that I would have stopped you. Your lips were on mine in no time and now your tongue is . . .oh Im starting to feel so warm and nice.

Your strong hand holds my small head against yours. I return the kiss and touch your shoulder. I hope Miss Linda is Ok with this. She must be. Or I will be fired. AND SENT BACK HOME!

I wiggle away scared. I am panting and I whisper, "oh meester you are. yur wife meester. She not would like this? No No meester. " I look down ashamed that I am just a tiny little slut. What if Meester Brent is mad now. SENT BACK HOME!

I look at your thighs and put my little hand on it. I can feel the hardness that you already have, but I don't want to get fired. "Meester you are sexy man. I theen I know you want Dolores in her bed. But I want to stay in America Meetser. Your wife not like you in Dolores Bed.

I go quiet . . .

"oh meester you are. yur wife meester. She not would like this? No No meester. " Brent understood most what Dolores was trying to say, but I also notice she didn’t away all the much, I could feel her hesitate maybe she would get fire if she pushed him away.

I saw looking down on my thighs fist, and then she put her hand on it where my hard cock was, maybe to feel how hard it was already.
"Meester you are sexy man. I theen I know you want Dolores in her bed. But I want to stay in America Meetser. Your wife not like you in Dolores Bed.

Dolores believe when I said that you won’t get into any trouble with my wife, she like you and she wants me to play with you so she can watch.” She loves to watch me with another woman.” He told her, then slides his hand inside her panties rubs her clit. “Tell me if this feels good Dolores.” He asked her, than take her hand place it right where his cock is.

I gasp when your hand sneaks inside my panties. My legs part and your fingers rub against my hairless little pussy.

You tell me, "Dolores believe when I said that you won’t get into any trouble with my wife, she like you and she wants me to play with you so she can watch. She loves to watch me with another woman.” I have no choice but to believe you and I spread my legs a little more.

I feel your fingers and it is getting me excited. I close and open my big brown eyes and my bangs tickle my forehead. I look at you then down when you look back at me. Then your other hand takes my hand. You place it between your legs.

I can feel that you are big. Even in your pants you are big and hard. Your fingers slip in and out and I gasp again. Now I palm your cock and wait to see your reaction. I hear your breathing and a slight moan. I know what you want. You want this small woman, just 18 years old and far away from home.

I whisper, "Does Meester want to bang bang Dolores hmmmm? Is Meester want his cock to come on meeee? I giggle and tickle your cock in your pants more and your breathing is louder. Its be good Meester right. With Miss Leenda? You bang bang me here? Is OK?

I press my tiny pussy against your fingers more as I get more excited.

"Esss good . . ."

For girl that doesn’t peak to well English she sure makes herself understood, if not by words by action. Yes she is only 18 and she knows she could be sent back if she doesn’t not co-operate. I was sure she guessed that when I first toughed her, and why not give him her cherry and have a great life here.

“After I told her about my wife Linda was watching us right now, her legs opened vide very quickly and I could she was excited. She may be a virgin but compared with everything she had to gain was no contest. I could feel her excitement when I placed her hand on my hard cock even over my pants.

He hand felt hot and couldn’t wait to jump her, and I could it in her eyes while she moved her hand of my cock. I moaned softly and almost lost my load right then when squeezed my cock, and it didn’t surprise me she said to me.

“I know what you want. You want this small woman, just 18 years old and far away from.” And then she whispered.

"Does Meester want to bang bang Dolores hmmmm? Is Meester want his cock to come on meeee? Shje said giggling tickling my cock over my pants.

Its be good Meester right. With Miss Leenda? You bang bang me here? Is OK?

“Yes Dolores. It’s all ok with miss Linda if I bang bang you, and she wants to see us bot naked right now.

Then Dolores pressed her pussy into my fingers deep enough to feel her hymen, but she was wet already and I got up to strip. “Strip Dolores” I told her.

“Strip Dolores”

I have never done this. I use to dance with my girlfriend Anna Maria when we were girls. She told me men like a show.

I stand up and look at you. I move my shoulders and hips a little. "Streep?" I move my hips a little and whisper "hokay, I dans for you Meester" I unbutton one and then two buttons of my white blouse. My shoulders are bare and I shake my shoulders. "You like. hmm? I smile and giggle a little.

I let my blouse fall open and my 26Cs in the black bra shake. "Meester want to kees Dolores hmm?. " I slowly move my hips and let the blouse fall. I turn away from you and lean over. My skirt rises as I move from a shake to a twerk. My little butt bounces sexily and I lift it up a little so you can see the black panties. Back to slowly moving my hips I unzip my skirt and my hips become visable.

As I move my hips my skirt lowers and falls to the ground. I turn back around and look at you. I see you have undressed and are standing in front of me with only boxers on and an erection tenting. "Dolores theenks you like Meester, "

I realized it to late when she started to dance like a stripper that the word strip to Dolores meant stripper,
"Streep?" She said moving her hips like a whisper, "hokay, I dans for you Meester"she said and started to undo the buttons of her blouse.

"You like. hmm? She said and smiled. I did like it, but it was because she was taking her clothes, and that was what I wanted her to do.

"Meester want to kees Dolores hmm? " She asked. Yes I wanted to kiss her, but most of all I wanted to fuck her. She moved around a bit and her blouse slips off her shoulders, and she’s in her black bra and the very short skirt.

By then it was too late to do anything about. Things have a way to work out the way you want them to sometime. Dolores was definitely not a stripper, but she was having fun and I enjoyed watching her do a stripper.

She never stopped moving her hips, and when she unzipped her skirt, I could it slowly slipping down over her great looking hips and they slide all the way down to the floor. I was as hard as I ever been by then. Seen her with just a black bra and black panties that didn’t even cover much, I started to remove my clothes and when she turns to look at me, I’m standing in my shorts and my cock is ready to explode.

She saw the huge tent of my boxers. "Dolores theenks you like Meester," She said.

“Yes Dolores, I like you, and I like you to take my boxer down and I take your bra and panties off.”

I could see the hardness sticking right at me. I smiled and pat your cock. I think you want to have sex with me soon.

“Yes Dolores, I like you, and I like you to take my boxer down and I take your bra and panties off.” I unhook my bra and my 26C stick out. I pat your cock again and then slip out of my underwear. This is it. Not in the house for an hour and I am naked in front of my boss!

I don't have to lean too far over to pull your boxers down. I barely come up to your chest. I squat down to lower your boxers down to your ankles and I look up and see your balls hanging above me and I straighten up. I put my small hand on your cock and it barely reaches around.

Stroking a little, "oh Meester is so big and hard. Do want to go to bed now?" I look up to see what you want me to do. Still stroking I think I know what you want

Dolores had made her mind up I thought when she was so willing to do what I told her, and now she wasn’t even hesitating. She patted my cock and being that short compared to me, she didn’t even had to bend down. She just pulled down and my cock being already hard just flips straight up.

Dolores eyes are now fixed on my cock and she tried to take it in her hand, but her finger couldn’t reach around it. She stroke it a little before she said. "oh Meester is so big and hard. Do want to go to bed now?" She said look up at me and maybe waiting for an answer. Still stroking I me.

“Yes Dolores I would love to fuck you now, but first I do to something with you.” I said to her and made her lay down on her back. Dolores I want you to lie down on top of me, then I want you to take my cock into your mouth. I want you to lick it all over and then take it into your mouth as far in as you get it, while I kiss and lick your nice little cunt. Would you do that for me?” I told her.

As I stroke your cock and wait for you to tell me, I begin to get that magical feeling. I feel so nice and warm. I love when I feel this way. The room smells nice and I feel so tingly. I like feeling this way. The more I stroke your cock the better I feel . . . .

Finally I hear you speak to me . . ."Yes Dolores I would love to fuck you now, but first I do to something with you.” You have me made her lay on my back on the bed. "

Dolores I want you to lie down on top of me, then I want you to take my cock into your mouth. I want you to lick it all over and then take it into your mouth as far in as you get it, while I kiss and lick your nice little cunt. Would you do that for me?”

You lay on your back next to me. I know what you want but I am not sure. You want my mouth on your cock. It is so big I hope I can do this. I sit up and stroke your cock some more. I lean forward and kiss the tip a little and it is soft - the tip. I stick my tongue out and stab the tip amd try to stroke it more. Then you tell me "no no no." Oh no. I did something wrong.

"Meester no unstand. I thought . . ." Worried you tell me again. "No Dolores,, that feels really good, but turn around and put your legs over my face" I turn my slam body and lift my leg over your face. I get it now. My pussy is above your face and I can still use my mouth on your cock.

I have to lean forward to kiss your cock. Since it is long, I can do it. I place my hand on your thigh and take the tip in my mouth. This is nice. I move forward and take more. I hear your breathing and then I feel shocked. Are you kissning my, "ohhhhhhhhh" I lift my mouth up. "ohhhh that is good" those kisses on my pussy. This is the first time anyone has ever done that.

I begin to rock my legs ad your lips touch my thighs and the wetness between them. At the same time your cock is hitting my lips. I open them and it is like your hips are fucking my mouth. "mmmmmmm" moaning as your cock is moving in and out of my mouth. There is something building inside of me. My breathing picks up and I feel like I want more in my mouth.

I move forward and take more in my mouth. I can only take so much and I cough. I can feel you want to go further in my mouth. I want it. How do I take so much of your cock in my mouth. I try keeping it in my mouth. So hard. It feels soooo nice. My whole body . . . .

Don’t worry too much Dolores, just suck my cock and try to take it down your throat as much as you can, you’ll be doing this allot.” I told her.

I was sure she never had her cunt licked or fingered and I was eager to teach her. She was actually no too bad at sucking and she was trying to take all of it, but she was still new at this and with more practice she would.

I couldn’t remember the last time I licked a virgin cunt. I know it shocked Dolores when I kissed and licked her virgin pussy, but she had the most succulent cunt I ever tested and wanted more.

She nearly screamed when she felt my mouth on her pussy. "ohhhhhhhhh" I lift my mouth up. "ohhhh that is good." She said after she stops sucking, and then she rocks her hips as I suck the juice that started to wet my tongue. She gets back to sucking my cock and I couldn’t hold my hips from bucking.

I hear her say “mmmmmmm" and I’m wondering if she was having an orgasm, but then she try to take my cock even deeper, and my hips rocked pushing my cock deeper. I was sure she couldn’t take anymore, but she didn’t stop sucking either. I could feel she was on the verge of having her first orgasm.

I know she was motivated by wanting to remain in the US, but I had the feeling she loved what was happining to her, and I knew she would be a hot one once she had my cock in her cunt.

"ohhhhh ah ah ah ooooh" I wimpered as I came up for air. Mr. Brent is driving me crazy with his lips and his tongue. I buck my hips up and down and then something happens. What happens? I think.

Something in my legs, my spine, my back feels so warm and nice. Your lips kissing my pussy like that. It is meant to be. Then it happens. I arch my back and lower myself on you. Your hands holding my butt and your cock slapping my cheeks and hair. I lift my face up and close my eyes.

ohhh my ohhhhh" I moan then realize I am getting louder. "ahhhh ohhhh OHHHHHHH MYYYYYYYY arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiii yeeaaaaaa" and I feel like 100 little explosions happen deep inside of me. Mr. Brent - is OK?

I put my lips back on your cock and move my face up and down. My black hair falls all over your legs and I gasp as I want you to feel good too. Your cock is hard and I want it. oh how I want it. My hand rests on your thigh and I see your balls and I reach for them. They are large and soft in my small hand and I massage them as I cover your cock with my mouth. I wonder if that feels nice. I like the way your balls feel in my small hand and I know what they are.

I lick and kiss your hard cock. I hear you ask me to lie on my back. I climb off and smile to you as I lay on my back on my new bed . . .

"ohhhhh ah ah ah ooooh". That was the only sound coming out of her while I ate her delicious cunt. He hips began to buck against my face signaling her orgasm was close, and being her first I supposed she would wonder what that was. I didn’t have to wait long when a moment later her hips came up hard into my face and she gushed like a shower tuned on full blast.

ohhh my ohhhhh" I heard her moan and getting even louder with every moan. "ahhhh ohhhh OHHHHHHH MYYYYYYYY arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiii yeeaaaaaa". She continue screaming. While I was trying to hold her cunt tight to my face, and trying to drink all her cum.
“Mr. Brent - is OK?” she asked me before she takes my cock back into her mouth, then she start to suck harder like she wanted to swallow him, which he had hoped earlier, but right now he wanted to fuck her..

I didn’t have to tell her again to turn on her, she let go of my as it already throbbing for being too hard.

She was to drench with her own cum it made it a little easier to get the head past her engorged cunt lips. I didn’t go too easy on her, and I pushed my hips hard breaking her Hyman in one push. I stop then to give her time to adjust to my size, and then I kissed her deeply.

Her cunt was so tight I had to wait a little longer before I moved back, and slowly I began to move my hips back and forth.

“Man are you ever tight Dolores. Looks like I’ll have to fuck you allot to open you up a bit, are you ok baby?”

Laying on my back, I see you come closer to me. Looking up and now in your eyes, I see a look on your face as I feel your cock poke my pussy. I think this is a bid man with a big cock. I work that this will hurt when you push in. It goes in easy and a shock hit my body.

You stop and look down at me. I can feel it throbbing as you stop. I lift my legs a little higher and you slowly push more in. It feels so nice. I cannot believe how my life has changed. Not a day before I was being chased my men in a bus station, and now I am in my own bed with this nice man on top of me.

I feel you build a rhythm and I welcome you inside of me. This is so nice. This feels so good. I hear you moan, “Man are you ever tight Dolores. Looks like I’ll have to fuck you allot to open you up a bit, are you ok baby?”

"Jes Im hokay, ouhhhhhhhhgggg I am good meester. Jeesssss I like you" I put my small hand on your forearms as I feel your hips move more and more. I feel you going deeper and deeper inside of me. I hold my thighs against you and it feels nice. I look up at you and open my mouth with a moan, "ohhhhh meesterrrr ohhhhh niceeeeeeee"

I started to move my hips back and forth and could see the look in face that she loved how good it felt. She opened her thighs even wider and I pushed my cock harder and deeper.

"Jes Im hokay, ouhhhhhhhhgggg I am good meester. Jeesssss I like you." She said, but I didn't know what she tried to say "JeesssssI like you. I thought maybe she meant she liked my cock in her cunt. I was pushing to go deeper and she put her hand on my arm, and then her legs around. I think it was by instingt when she moved. Her ass higher and she was wide open for me to fuck her.

I started to move my hips harder and going deeper with every stroke. Her legs were keeping me to her when I drove into her I would go even deeper. I was sure I hit bottom at one point. I heard her moan, "ohhhhh meesterrrr ohhhhh niceeeeeeee." She said, and then I started to fuck that sweet tight cunt of hers, like it was going to be my last.

I see you like fucking Dolores, do you also like your master big cock? I asked her.

Back