Online instructions

I don't have an online dom, but one of my favourite tasks to assign is the writing out of lines. It's quite a versatile task, given what you can have them write, or how often.

He was never my D - we didn't play that way, but as the creative lead in our playtime, he often came up with fun homework assignments for me to do.

Sometimes it would be having to write something for him. Sometimes it was "shopping" together online. Other times it would be a solo play that I would then have to describe the next time we talked. He was very detail oriented and creating an image was key, so it was necessary to really let myself FEEL the fantasy in order to give him a true recall on the emotions his task generated.

I had a real love/hate relationship with these assignments, but now that they are gone, I realize the significance they had in building a bond. I miss it. I wish I could find it again.

I once had an online dom who used to make me describe myself in detail by writing. That was a strong turn on.

I always thought that being asked to make him an audio recording of a desired fantasy would be a good homework assignment. This of course might just play to my own weakness though since I get terribly tongue tied when playing via phone, etc. It would be interesting to know if I could make my way through a monologue without my nerves getting the better of me.

Back