Oh Brother spank that Ass [Spankmegirl23]

NickisSora

RP Enjoyment
-Nick was on the town dancing getting it with some women and drinking. He got home once he was able to pass a breath test at a few clubs. In his Nice Jeans and a good shirt slowly he put the key in the door slowly opening it his nice shoes grazed the carpet and the whiff of women sex and his cologne grazed the air. His blue eyes looked around as he sighed breathing easy. Nick slowly walked in and herd foot steps as Nick herd that voice.-"WHAT THE HELL NICK?"-Nick looked up and saw his dad.-"Do you know what time it is." "It's..." "It's 3 AM where were you i never disciplined you ever but now i think a spanking is in order."-Nick tried to back away but was grabbed when he herd a voice speak up the father looked back to see his daughter.-

Marie knewl her brother went out for a fun night she heared his car at 3am and knewl their father would be mad at him she got out of bed wearing a long tshirt and black thong she was nice build she was a cheerleader in school brown hair and eyes

She walked down to see her father saying "It's 3 AM where were you i never disciplined you ever but now i think a spanking is in order." and grab him when she spoke up "Dad its my fault i set Nick up on a date he would have never went out if i didnt" She step forward looking at her father then her brother." I'll take the spanks" She told her father.

-Nick was shocked as the father looked.-"Very well up stairs."-Nick waited in his room dressing for bed worried. The father grabbed her over his knee and stripped her panties off as he began slapping her ass. It turned a light pink to a fine pink then to a bright red his hands beat her ass hard and once done he sent her to her room. The dad fell asleep soon after nick checking his lights and he was snoring. Nick went to his sister Marie's room and herd moaning lightly he open the do and saw her playing with herself.-"Marie?...are you ok?"

Marie bend over her fathers knee knowing she was going to get it hard and when he kept spanking her she closed her eyes and thought of her brother doing it,In the last year she seen how her brother grew up and he looked good,Soon Her father told her to go to bed,

She went rubbing her ass she could tell it was red she layed in bed took off her panties she was wet she started rubbing and soon started moaning then heared "marie are you ok"It was her brother vocie she stoped " Nick Im ok did you have fun?" she asked as she seen him walk in her room.

-Nick walked in and looked.-"I did enjoy my self....you got spanked for me and you didn't do anything.....why?"-he asked and looked to her eyes.-

She looked at him " It was nothing i just care for you and didnt want you to get spanked" She smiled at him knowing he got sex she smelled on him and his cologne whitch got her wetter under the blankets.She has had sex before but only with one guy and it didnt work out.

"You were playing with your self what is my sweet little sister thinking about."-he laughed teasing her he didn't know she was actually playing with her self.-

She was caught she said " Nick Im your sister but if you have to know i was thinking it was you spanking me,touching me" She had to look away,she didnt know he was teasing her she thought he could smell her cause she was getting wet in her head she didnt know what he say if he would just walk out.

-He blinked.-"I was joking i thought you were just in pain....Really?.....You like me like that."-he walked over and ran his hand along her leg and kissed her cheek and looked to her eyes.-

Oh god she thought it just came out when he asked her " Oh god Nick I'm sorry in the last year you have grew up got goodlooking and im becoming more of a woman i had to look" Sh sign feeling his hands on her she was glad he didnt walk away she felt bad now she had kept this in so long.

-He smiled and Nick kissed her neck.-"You become very attractive i think your very sexy and i was ashamed to admit it."-he said and kissed her on the lips holding her body close in her bed.-

She smiled and said " Thank you" She sign as she felt him kiss her lips and kissed him back slowly deeping the kiss in her head she was screaming hes your brother but her body was telling her go for it.

-He broke the kiss and looked to her eyes.-"You get some sleep sis i will talk to you in the morning."-he said and stroked her hair and walked down stairs to his room and shut his door as he shut the light off and laid to sleep.-

When he backed up she looked at him knowing after tonight between them would never be the same.She smiled " Goodnight " She layed down thinking about the kiss they just shared.

--The Next Day Nick was up at 11 and sighed a bit and began walking around and grabbed his clothes for the day to shower and dress before he indulged in food at all.-"Oi my head."-he smiled a bit as he closed the door leaving the bathroom door open. Dad was at work and He didn't know if Marie was home. He striped and set his clothes on the sink and began to shower as he relaxed.-

Marie woke the next day by 10 and went down to clean a bit soon heading her brother get up knowing he was hang over abit maybe he wont remember this morning she sure did her butt was sore.

she got water and headace pills and waited a bit and walked in seeing her brother in his boxer damn she thought now looking at him half naked." Here something for your head" She smiled at him.

-Nick smiled and took the pills and sipped the water.-"Thanks...I am going to shower do you want to join me."-he chuckled looking to her eyes.-

She looked at him after he asked if she wanted to join " Nick Im your sister you know shower you have to be naked if i wanted to i still say no my bottom sore abit i need a bath" She laught was she wanting to join him?she question herself.

-He shrugs and stripped out as he walked in the shower as he began to wash his hair.-"I will be out in a bit then."-he laughed.-

She wanted so bad to take her clothes off and join him but she walked out walking into her room,Taking off her panties and rubbing herself thinking of her brother naked.

-Nick finished showering 20 minutes later and walked out as he dressed and began to look around for lunch but looked around seeing Marie was no where in sight.-"Must be up stairs playing with her self or something."-he laughed to him self.-

She wanted him she didnt know how to go about it so she went on rubbig herself on her knees she played with herself finger her wet pussy. she didnt think he come see what she was doing she didnt bother covering up she started moaning wetter.

-Nick was heating up soup on a low flame as he went up to see if she wanted food as well. Nick got to her door and wanted to sneak up on her. He open the door and Nick looked in peeking in and watched her playing with her Self god she was hot and he wanted to tease her maybe he will flirt with her.-"Marie naughty girl."-he said to him self. He open the door and looked.-"So how does it feel."-He chuckled a bit as she stopped surprised.-

She jumped in surpise as she heard a vocie she turn her head " Nick you scared me and it feels good" she turn and sat pulling down her skirt looking at him.

-Nick just smiled.-"So just going to stop because i walked in....thinking about me again my hot little sister."-he chuckled and looked to her.-"Wanna talk more about your desires of the flesh."-he laughed a bit.-

Back