hurricane sandy play date.

iwantyoufuckme

Really Experienced
as many know, hurricane sandy gave us all a bit of free time.
with this free time i adventured onto the all so popular craigslist.
I found a ton of men looks for slaves/ subs to abuse.
I actually found an ad I liked, I replied and met up.
I found myself floored that I would even have the balls to do this, but I swear the weather fucked up my hormones and threw me over the edge.
While with this stranger, I simply took my clothes off, stood for him, and he didn't do anything too harsh. He gave me a few rough spankings, told me to get dressed and go home.

I was surprised because the ad mentioned many more things he was into.
We spoke briefly after he spanked me, and he told me he could not "abuse" me the way we spoke of because he saw a look in my eyes that made him scared I would let him take it too far?

Has anyone ever experienced this?
I know it is totally off the wall random but it is replaying in my head.
I am 22, he was 37, dom in the lifestyle for over 15 years.

I found myself floored that I would even have the balls to do this, but I swear the weather fucked up my hormones and threw me over the edge.
While with this stranger, I simply took my clothes off, stood for him, and he didn't do anything too harsh. He gave me a few rough spankings, told me to get dressed and go home.

We spoke briefly after he spanked me, and he told me he could not "abuse" me the way we spoke of because he saw a look in my eyes that made him scared I would let him take it too far?

Not me but some Doms I knew have. Some with a medical/psychological background liken it to a almost "death wish/dare": Not saying you wanted to die; but you were wanted to, "go as far as you could withot limits."

My husband has told me that sometimes he just can't choke me and do other rough things because he feels like it will be hard to hold back--and I tend to be a bit of a rebellious-for-fun, yet very willing sub/bottom/whatever, so it makes sense that he might have seen some danger there. . . but damn, I am all for going for it and letting the chips fall where they may. And honestly, danger calls to me. . .

when my wife gets going she gets demanding about me abusing her nipples, so yeah i get being concerned, but that's what safe words are for, right?

Maybe you lucked out? You could have become the next victim of another Craig's List murder. You took a risk and that takes guts on your part. Also, you seem confused that he stopped short of turning you every which way but loose. It's almost like you expected him to, because you were strangers.

I know that's how many doms are portrayed as being, if they get the chance, because it's often said that there's not enough blood in the male body to feed the brain and the hard cock at the same time. What I think happened is you actually found a guy that is true to his word and true to his self. Yes, we are out there and we know better than to take advantage of someone, just because it seems we have the power to do so. Knowing when not to use that power shows class.

Of course, I don't know anything about you and even less about this guy, so it's just my take on what you've explained about the situation. If you get together again, he might not see what same look in your eyes and go further. Of course, that's usually how these meetings go. The more at ease you both get, the more secure you feel in doing some things.

Maybe you lucked out? You could have become the next victim of another Craig's List murder. You took a risk and that takes guts on your part. Also, you seem confused that he stopped short of turning you every which way but loose. It's almost like you expected him to, because you were strangers.

I know that's how many doms are portrayed as being, if they get the chance, because it's often said that there's not enough blood in the male body to feed the brain and the hard cock at the same time. What I think happened is you actually found a guy that is true to his word and true to his self. Yes, we are out there and we know better than to take advantage of someone, just because it seems we have the power to do so. Knowing when not to use that power shows class.

Of course, I don't know anything about you and even less about this guy, so it's just my take on what you've explained about the situation. If you get together again, he might not see what same look in your eyes and go further. Of course, that's usually how these meetings go. The more at ease you both get, the more secure you feel in doing some things.

Sounds to me like you found an experienced, ethical Dom who realized that the "Dance" between Dom and Sub is a complicated one and that it is possible to have someone who you don't think will ever say 'enough' and fears they would be willing to keep going rather then saying "no more" to themselves. Among other things, he knows that with 'deep players' that to get to that point means knowing and trusting each other, including themselves, to take it to a rational, sane level and no further (I make no weight on those terms as being absolutes; what one person considers mild another would blanche at, I meant simply in the context of the players).

I have to be brutally honest, you got very lucky, and to go into a play scene with someone you didn't know off of a service like Craigslist is tempting fate in more ways then one. I hope you let someone know where you were going and with whom and when you expected to check in with them otherwise that is really taking stupid risks IMO.

I think that's a badass way to say "and you seemed a little unstable and I don't really think jail is a lifestyle choice I embrace."

I think that's a badass way to say "and you seemed a little unstable and I don't really think jail is a lifestyle choice I embrace."

Yes.
Just like saying "Honey, I think you had a bit too much to drink. Let's save it for another time." is both gentlemanly and enlightened self-interest.

Hmmm. I know when I was with a friend who was in the Lifestyle she worried about getting carried away and letting her aggressive behavior take over. Maybe that was what happened with the OP.

Hmmm. I know when I was with a friend who was in the Lifestyle she worried about getting carried away and letting her aggressive behavior take over. Maybe that was what happened with the OP.
Key difference-- Your friend was a "she" this person was a "he"

I'm new to this, so please excuse me if I've got the wrong end of the stick, but it seems to me that responsible play only includes things you're both comfortable with. He doesn't know you, so perhaps he wasn't as comfortable playing with you as he might have been if you'd both taken the time to get to know each other?

It seems to me that trying to dominate someone you don't know is a bit of an awesome responsibility, and fucking it up can have terrible consequences. It seems to me, from your post, he was actually pretty responsible and honourable. I reckon you got lucky.

Ps: he seems like a nice guy, though. What's his phone number? ;)

Back