Sex with exes

MILFSauce

Literotica Guru
I've been divorced since 2005. At first, my hatred for my ex approached the white-hot intensity of a thousand suns.

But thankfully, we eventually got over all the negativity and actually became friends again. He now lives in another state, which is probably good because I don't want to be tempted, if you see what I mean. He's a very sexy man, after all.

Nonetheless, we do occasionally have an opportunity to get together. We'll go out for dinner or whatever, and have a pleasant evening. Then he goes home to Seattle.

And yes, you don't even have to ask ... lol. Sometimes he takes me to bed. And it's great sex. But I have no illusions whatsoever about anything beyond that.

How about you guys? Sex with your ex?

I've been divorced since 2005. At first, my hatred for my ex approached the white-hot intensity of a thousand suns.

But thankfully, we eventually got over all the negativity and actually became friends again. He now lives in another state, which is probably good because I don't want to be tempted, if you see what I mean. He's a very sexy man, after all.

Nonetheless, we do occasionally have an opportunity to get together. We'll go out for dinner or whatever, and have a pleasant evening. Then he goes home to Seattle.

And yes, you don't even have to ask ... lol. Sometimes he takes me to bed. And it's great sex. But I have no illusions whatsoever about anything beyond that.

The one time I had sex with an ex it led to us getting back together for several months, ended worse than the first time, but the sex was great.

No but I have pictured my wife and an old flame getting together and letting me watch

I've only done so on one occasion, and it was some of the best sex I've ever had!
I think there was just something more intense about it because we weren't together but we still knew each other so well. It was kinda rough as well, considering we still had some pent up issues at the time lol

Sex with EX

I've been single for about 5 years now. My ex and I couldn't live together but the sex was amazing. After a few years we realized we missed the physical side of our relationship among other things. She is remarried now but still enjoys sneaking around to be with me from time to time. It can get complicated, but it is still amazing.

Ahhh! Memories

I don't have an ex-wife but I do have several ex-girlfriends and I've only slept with one. The sex was always great as we had a history together and we knew what the other liked and wanted. I knew how to please her and she could drive me wild. I haven't seen her for years now. Your thread has me going down a sexy memory lane! Thanks!

The best sex I ever had with my ex was 2 months after we separated, so yeah, why not?

I've had sex with several of my past girlfriends who are either in new relationships, engaged, or in the case of one, married to another guy. Somehow, the fact that I know her husband makes it even better (he's kind of a pompous ass).

It makes the sex exponentially hotter, and they each seem to get off on the somewhat "taboo" nature of our sexual liaisons.

With one woman especially, she gets much hotter now than she ever did when we were going out. She obviously gets off on the sex behing her boyfriend's back.

Sex without all the issues that raise themselves when you're in a relationship is the best. I'd highly recommend it to all!

I have had sex with multiple exes, and I've never regretted it. One in particular has become like a very occasional friend with benefits. Every few years, if both of us are single, we'll hook up for a night. He was and remains quite skilled at giving me orgasms in a variety of ways, so if he's in town, I'm always happy when he calls. Now that I think of it, he's a bit overdue.

The best sex I ever had with my ex was 2 months after we separated, so yeah, why not?

I've hooked up with two of my ex's over the years strictly for the sex. each time was phenomenal! it was the main reason we were together the first time and both of us met with that single goal in mind

I did on occasion with my ex wife as well....no strings attached. Just good ole sex...

There's another ex I would jump on if the opportunity arose but sadly I don't see that opportunity presenting itself.

Nil experience. The only girlfriend I have had sex with is now my wife who I have sex with and the ex in our case stands for excellent ;)

At every opportunity.

Unfortunately the 2 I used to have ex-sex with most have both started getting more faithful with their current partners.

So now I have to work a bit harder for those opportunities.

good head

A couple of weeks after my first wife left me she showed one Saturday morning and announced, "do you have any idea how hard it is to get good head?"

The gal who was in my bed, yelled out from the bedroom, "why the hell do you think I'm here". The exe called me a pig and stormed out of the apartment.

You better believe that the new got some great head that morning.

So, did I ever have sex again with my exe? Yep, a few weeks later she called me up this time and then came over for a wild weekend. We ended up getting along fine and I even met my next wife while at a party with the exe.

My ex, was a Friday night drunk slut. and not with me. When I finally caught her. she was in the back seat of our car...in the bar parking lot.

When all was said and done...we did hook up a cpl of times. she'd never suck the guys, but, did tell me the last guy she was with had big dick...she tried to suck him.. that night...I fuck her ass long and hard... as she told me about him and the others...

After she wrecked our marriage. she went on to get knocked up by a married guy With.....dumb cunt. great fuck, but a man hater. I later found out why too... eeesh

I went out with this guy from Australia many years ago, but we separated when he had to go back there to finish his course. He got in touch with me via a social network a couple of years ago to say he was visiting London and we arranged to meet in the lobby of his hotel and go out for dinner.

I went honestly thinking nothing would happen - he was married and I was seeing someone. We went into the hotel bar for a drink, and within a minute I knew that my good intentions were not going to last. Our knees were touching, then his hand went on my leg, and when he asked if I wanted to go upstairs I didnt need to think. There wasn't even time to undress and lie down in his room - we did it standing just inside the front door. We then did go out for the dinner we'd set up, but went back to the hotel again afterwards and did it again a bit slower that time. He was in London for a few days, but we talked on the phone after our first meeting and decided that it wasn't a good idea to meet again.

I've had sufficient time to ponder this question and have deduced that it would be hot to have sex with your husband's ex......do the math.

A while ago I was at a conference in Dublin, I bumped into an ex that I used to live with about 25 years ago,we split because we both wanted different things in life. Now both married and living in different countries, but here without our partners. We chatted in the bar about old times and people we used to know. When the bar closed we went to my room to attack the mini-bar.

Any way the conversation turned to our previous sex life, and some of the things we did, several stories there. Whether it was the booze, the sexual conversation or just a still existing primal lust, we ended up in bed indulging in plenty of stuff we used to do and a few things we hadn't done together.

Those three days were great, although we have now kept in touch we have not had a opportunity to get together again, although I know we will both be in London soon, so who knows.

Depends on how EX is defined. For me, of ex-spouses, it's NEVER. We have zero desire to ever encounter each other again. (And that has messed up some family relationships.)

Of ex-serious-FWBs, it's also NEVER. (Although with a couple of them, it's really really tempting.) (And some others are definitely to be avoided.)

Of other former lovers... well, we were never exclusive, and we never really "broke up", just drifted (or moved) away. So when we encountered years later, and fucked, it wasn't as if we were having make-up sex with an ex, we were just renewing old friendships.

You want details? One old serious FWB tracked me down and fucked me for days. And died not long afterwards. Another old FWB bumped into me on the street in a city far from our old haunts, and we fucked each other silly, then went back to our lives. Another old serious FWB made serious (unsuccessful) attempts to extract me from my spouse, but we had an old-times-sake fuck anyway.

I have one great fear. I fear that I will run into one serious FWB whose marriage offer I declined because I chose another instead -- a VERY tight contest. I fear that if I meet them again, we would spark, and I would abandon my current life and run off with them. I don't know that I could survive the upheaval -- but I also don't know that I could resist it. It doesn't help that they're quite rich.

I've not had the chance, but would love the opportunity, my ex was the best I've ever had. I've dope a hint but she never took the bait. Maybe I should just ask her straight up sometime? Though communication was our flailing.

Back