Titans: The Revised Adventures RP

The Jeffinator

Super Saiyan Blue
~~~The Adventures Of~~~
Teen Titans

With the sound of his alarm clock, Dick was awakened from his sleep. He sat up and scratched his head, then began getting ready for school. He dressed in blue jeans and a green t-shirt with the logo of the local football team, the Vector Vipers. Grabbing his bookbag, he left his apartment and mounted his Harley (motorcycle, gift from Bruce). Revving it a bit, Dick headed off to school. He had a few minutes before class, so he located Ashton and Di and pulled them aside.

“Okay, today is Friday,” he said seriously. “Tomorrow night is Halloween, so I doubt we’ll get any homework for this weekend. Right after classes, we suit up and spend all afternoon, evening, and night combing the city for signs of this ‘Hive Academy’ we heard about. Deal?” He looked seriously from one to the other.

Last edited:
"Deal." Di nodded her head, wondering how to go about seeking out those that had abilities similar to theirs. She'd had this problem all along, but was determined to find an answer to it and decided that it might be easier over the weekend, it being Halloween and all. Besides, she could sneak into corners and small spaces, cracks and crevices where she'd be completely undetected. Maybe she would just find a hiding place and wait for something to happen....

And, she longed for a friend, especially one with whom she could also share about her abilities, powers. Di's best friend had moved away the previous summer, such a bummer right before senior year. That had left Di basically to her own company, besides that of the two guys. But a girl needs a friend, ya know?? She decided, she'd actively seek a female to join their throng, and even if they were outnumbered 20 to 1 (or, 2, rather) she and the new girl would get along splendidly. She hoped.

Slapping both boys on the rear and tossing her hair behind her shoulder, she let it be known, "You can count on me!" She nodded her head once sharply, for emphasis, and watched the boys to see if they'd disperse for a bit or if there were more instructions from their leader.
Or, maybe she just wanted to stand there with them for as long as possible. She knew they looked at her body, always had, and she hoped soon they'd do more than look. She winked and flirted and groped every chance she got, and she knew soon they'd be returning the favors.
Not too soon, probably. Dick was a bit focused when it came to the Justice League and his mentor.... Di just waited and watched with baited breath.

Ashton nodded, while juggling his books for the day. Most of his classes had multiple books, which he was starting to find a nuisance. Not all of them fit in his backpack, so he had to carry some. He knew that finding information on this Hive wouldn't be easy. He wished they had some sort of hacker that could help them. He sighed, then looked at the clock. Then he felt Di's hand on his arse. He blinked, and turned to look back at her.

"Another day in the life of a high school student." He shook his head, then headed for his first class. The classes were usually easy, thanks to his father's work. Still, sometimes he came across stuff he actually had to learn.

Last edited:
Reikka Wilhelmina, had been juggling some books of her own coming around the corner. She had council work, school work, teacher's aid work and plenty of clubs that needed her attention for recognition and funding. Aside from that she was juggling her pre-collegue courses that she was taking to prepare her for the big leagues.

Most of the teachers liked her good nature and willingness to help. This same quality was an upset to some of her peers, who simply thought of her as a stuck up teacher's pet. She never once dated, only went out on occassions for personal appearances but ended up sneaking away from parties without a trace.

The next day she would often catch hell from her peers for not staying long enough to enjoy their parties. But despite her constant trouble with the 'in-crowd' they knew not to mess with her past what she could handle.

Sitting leisurely in the back of her homeroom class, Reikka allowed her mind to get away from her as she looked out the window. Class was due to start any moment now which was fine by her, she wanted the day to go by quickly enough and without fail. Another day without being ridiculed would be too much to ask for but it was possible.

However, like clock work her 'so-called' friends entered and sat in their respective seats next to her. Reikka didn't even bat an eye lash as they began chatting amongst themselves, ever so often they would allow Reikka to join in the conversation. She humbly declined simply wanting to be left alone for the time being.

"Why are you so stuck up, Reikka? We're you're friends. Its like you don't want nothing to do with us all of a sudden." One of the girls chirped.

Reikka sighed prying her eyes from the serenity that presented itself through the window. "I am not stuck up...that is the umpteenth time this week I've told you. Its early and I'd like to have the mornings to myself if that is alright with you." she glared them each down with her ruby eyes. They seemed annoyed by her show of superiority but none of them pushed further, all of which sucked their teeth at her and returned to their conversation omitting Reikka's advice.

Relieved that she wouldn't be hassled she returned to looking out the window, simply enjoying her moment alone. Class would be underway shortly.

Ashton walked into his class a bit late, and walked over to an empty desk. He had stopped to take a drink at a fountain. He sat down at the desk, and sighed. English was not one of his favorite classes. He had once told the teacher that he doubted anyone who hadn't learned it after twelve years wouldn't be likely to do so. He turned slightly to see one of the other students. He thought for a moment, as he remembered the stories about her and the gym. He didn't buy the stories, of course, but something seemed off about her.

"Hey. You think this class will be cancelled?"

Reikka turned ruby eyes to the one talking to her and shrugged. "I imagine the instructor is late." she commented and turned back to look out the window. For a moment she had been settled on leaving at that but noticed their teacher currently heading for his car. "I take that back, the teacher just commandeered his car and drove off." she said blandly.

Packing up her things she headed for the exit but bumped into the assistant principle as he entered. "Pardon Leikka..."

"Its Reikka..." she muttered and turend to sit back in her seat.

"It has come to our attention that your instructor will not be in this morning. However, we've decided homeroom for today will be a little free study time. Use this time to finish up other class assignments, study for tests or mingle amongst yourselves. Please keep it down though. The instructor from the adjecent class will monitor any disruptions and report them to me. Thank you.." as the assistant principle left, the class cheered in glee.

Reikka sighed pulling out a book to read.

Ashton raised an eyebrow, watching her start to get up and walk away, only to bump into the Assistant Principal, who told them it was a study period. He shrugged, then pulled out some designs he was working on. He still had some kinks to work out of them, and he was studying them intently. He considered asking her to help, but it was probably out of most of the students' leagues.

"I wish my father were here to look at these."

Peeked by the sudden outburst Reikka lifted her gaze from the book chancing a look to Ashton. "Hm?" Getting to her feet she walked over to him looking over his shoulders. A slight smirk came to her lips, leaning over him further to wayward eyes she might be looking to whisper in his ears or flirt outright however she did neither and only took hold of his hands. Using his hand to draw a few extra parts to his design she smiled taking a moment to look at it. "Sorry couldn't resist... it gives your weapon design a sleek look without the bulk. If you were to build it I'm sure it would be much easier to wield rather than dragging the poor thing on the ground..." she shrugged standing to her full height. "Reikka Wilhelmina..." she said holding her hand out in greeting.

Ashton studied what she had done, then smiled. He stood up slowly, and took her hand. "Ashton Drake. My father and I designed a special crystallized photon weapon system, but he works on firearms mainly. I work on blades, and that was one of my new projects, based on the Zanbatou." He smiled at her interest, and at her ability to see what he had been missing.

"Well I'm not big time photon weapon systems engineer or anything but I am part of the student council here. Vice President to be exact... nothing fancy. Just helping where I can." she said and pulled up a seat next to him. "That's an impressive design you have. How long have you been working with your father?"

Ashton grinned sheepishly. The truth was he'd been working on weapons with his father for more than half his life. "Well, more years than I've been in high school. But right now I'm working on weapons for other uses."

"You must really like this stuff..." she commented looking at some of the other papers scattered on his desk. "What are these weapons for, if I may ask? " A rather straightforward question but plausable. "I have nothing against making weapons but I do grow concerned on where they may end up upon their creation. With all the crime around here and throughout the world you know..."

Ashton shook his head. "They aren't for production. They are for the sole use of the hero known as Bladesman. I haven't actually met the guy, but someone contacted me about my sword designs for him. So, I'm making that. It will take me a while to actually construct, of course."

Last edited:
"Bladesman...bladesman? Hmm sorry but I can't say it rings a bell." she thought for a moment not very bright on the hero worshipping crowd around school. Then it hit her, "Oh.. Bladesman from the Teen Titans?" she asked. "Are you really making weapons for him? That's impressive."

Ashton nodded, then closed the sketchbook, and put it back in his backpack. The designs would have to be built and tested, before he could use it in battle. But he felt confident about the designs. He decided also to make a conversationstarter.

"I heard the Titans are looking for members."

"Are they?" Reikka asked, partically intrigued and halfway not impressed. She'd heard bits and pieces of the group but never took time out of her day to make it a priority. "Why are they recruiting? I thought they could handle anything?" she said, if they were recruiting either members had been killed recently or other matters were in the way.

Ashton shrugged. He couldn't tell her straight out without giving away something. He thought carefully, then smiled. "I'm guessing they got an offer from someone."

"Oh...well they're probably looking for people with 'talent' then..." she shrugged. As far as she knew, no one knew about her talents and that's the way she would keep it if she could. Though she had to wonder what Ashton knew that she didn't. Should I peek...just to see what he's hiding...? She decided against it, right now it was quite risky to probe his mind so openly besides, he was only a student.

Ashton smiled, then shrugged, and stretched. "So why do you think the teacher left."

"Who knows...probably intimidated." She said though she wondered the reason behind it herself. There was no secret behind the fact that some of the teachers ran off in the middle of their classes only to return toward the end of the day. That had struck her odd at times... "Maybe he went to go save the day or something." she smirked with a laugh sitting back in her seat.

Ashton raised an eyebrow, considering the statement. He knew many of the Justice League members had jobs outside of being heroes. It came with the territory of the Secret Identity. His was working with his father, of course, but he wasn't a member of the League. Not yet anyways.

"Hmm. Well, maybe we should have lunch together, and you can look at some of my others."

"Sounds like a play let me get my bag..." she said and grabbed her stuff quickly before she was accosted by her 'peers'. "I don't see why we should stay in class when the teacher isn't there. So what do you do outside of weapon designs?" she asked while they walked the halls.

Ashton shrugged. "Video games, movies, books. I train with swords and some other things. I have a lot of old swords collected."

"I see.. I'm just a book worm myself. Mostly into self defense, something my dad got me into and the rest is just history." They found the cafeteria but it was a little early before the bell. "We are early...lets get our food and get a seat before the crowd gets in."

Back