What's your 2013 Sex Wishlist?

Mr. Briggs

Literotica Guru
Happy New Year Everyone! With the new year here what are some sexy kinky things you'd like/hope to do this year?

Being married with a young family my list will probably be very tame to most.
- sex more frequently :)
- getting my wife to let loose and enjoy herself more.
- getting her to bring some new toys into the bedroom. Maybe bring home a new strapon :)
- enjoy my first creampie

What are yours?

This year I hope to convince my wife to pick up men at the bar so I can watch her suck them off (and maybe more).

To have more than I am likely to get. But hey, some is better than none

-To continue our mmf role play with our toys

-To chat together online and live out our fantasies online at first with another sexy guy.

-to explore as much as possible and enjoy all of naughty kinks

-To continue our mmf role play with our toys

-To chat together online and live out our fantasies online at first with another sexy guy.

-to explore as much as possible and enjoy all of naughty kinks

LOVE IT! How has mmf role play been coming along so far? That's a distant hope for me as well. I felt like we were headed that way for a while back when we were dating and then she stepped back from it.

I'd like to get my husband to agree to a threesome. I'd also like to be the F in a MMF. And I'd love to suck on some beautiful breasts while fingering a tight pussy that isn't mine.

- Get a fleshlight (just ordered!)
- Watch my wife masturbate (she currently doesn't)
- Get a hand-job from my wife

I'd like to get my husband to agree to a threesome. I'd also like to be the F in a MMF. And I'd love to suck on some beautiful breasts while fingering a tight pussy that isn't mine.

WOW hot stuff. Lucky Hubby

To finally meet up with a guy I met on here...bring some of our fantasies to fruition.

I've been "bi-curious" forever. This year..... I'm hoping to get past the "curious" and get a cock in my mouth. :)

And....I'm hoping my wife will finally fuck her ex b/f (who she had a lot of sex with before we met) I've been hoping and hinting at. At this point, she wouldn't have sex with stranger, or someone we know. The most likely guy for her to spread her tight pussy for is a guy she spread if for many time already. She already knows his cock very well, and it fits very nice in her.

Get her in a threesome with her b/f, there's some tension there already and I've been hinting...Get her to pee on me, that's a big fantasy...I'd like to receive more anal play....That's more than I could EVER hope for, I'll just end up wishing for another year!

1) to meet this special guy on here in person
2) act out both our fantasies
3) have excessive amounts of sex

Good sessions with new Aneros. Love this, want to use it more.
Replace nasty PVC toys with silicone so closet doesn't stink like a dildo.
Pray I get the spouse to use new harness to strap one on.
Help my spouse enjoy sex more. Have sex help us get closer.

To actually have sex this year, Lol (sexless in 2012)
But would like to have a MFF threesome.

To find someone who loves me and turns me on as much as my wife who I lost to cancer in 2012 did. Just a word of advice for 2013 try to be more satisfied with what you have and tell them every chance you get how much you love them and how much they turn you on. You will never regret it.

To find someone who loves me and turns me on as much as my wife who I lost to cancer in 2012 did. Just a word of advice for 2013 try to be more satisfied with what you have and tell them every chance you get how much you love them and how much they turn you on. You will never regret it.

I definitely agree about to tell them how much you love them. Nothing take anything for granted.

Back