Married men fetish.

BlondeNina

Really Really Experienced
Was just wondering.

Am I the only one who has this fetish...? :D

And NOT in a - I want him to leave his wife for me - way. More in a - I want him to fuck my brains out, while I'm looking at his wedding ring.

There is just something so attractive about married man.
Happy ones.

Was just wondering.

And NOT in a - I want him to leave his wife for me - way. More in a - I want him to fuck my brains out, while I'm looking at his wedding ring.

Happy ones.

It seems quite a common fetish here

It seems to be more of a fantasy because I’ve never seen it in real life.

It seems to be more of a fantasy because I’ve never seen it in real life.

Neither did I. In fact, I'm the only person I know (in real life) who has that kind of fetish and actively pursues it.

Neither did I. In fact, I'm the only person I know (in real life) who has that kind of fetish and actively pursues it.

Well there are many of us that are going with out and have for years that would love to meet someone that would love to have you take good care of them.

I was just in a thread that was talking about this, and is there something about seeing a ring on a man that attracts women to them. Is it because he is "safe" to flirt with? And if you do hook-up is it okay because there is little chance he will try to make a relationship over it?

hey...

Was just wondering.

Happy ones.

Damn!,

Please tell me you live somewhere near Detroit

I always got a lot more inviting smiles when I had my wedding ring on.

Nodding my head..

I was just in a thread that was talking about this, and is there something about seeing a ring on a man that attracts women to them. Is it because he is "safe" to flirt with? And if you do hook-up is it okay because there is little chance he will try to make a relationship over it?

The no strings attached is a big part. In college I did it, well “dated” a married man. I had to end it. He traveled to my city for work so our hook ups were in really nice hotels. I could not handle sitting in the bathroom listening to him talking to his wife and children.

I have never “cheated” but I could see one of the reasons when married people cheat with other married people being the parody. Both partners have the same thing to lose.

The no strings attached is a big part. In college I did it, well “dated” a married man. I had to end it. He traveled to my city for work so our hook ups were in really nice hotels. I could not handle sitting in the bathroom listening to him talking to his wife and children.

I have never “cheated” but I could see one of the reasons when married people cheat with other married people being the parody. Both partners have the same thing to lose.

That is true, the risk is equal for them. I find more single women hit on my now though. It could be a ton of reasons, one being they can flirt and not have to worry about it going to far, another, if they do want it to, is the thrill of getting another woman's man.

That is true, the risk is equal for them. I find more single women hit on my now though. It could be a ton of reasons, one being they can flirt and not have to worry about it going to far, another, if they do want it to, is the thrill of getting another woman's man.

The same goes for single and married guys for that matter. Lots of men want to have another mans wife. Trust me.. that no strings goes both ways.

The same goes for single and married guys for that matter. Lots of men want to have another mans wife. Trust me.. that no strings goes both ways.

Oh, there is no question about that! To get a married woman is some men's favorite fantasy and game.

So was the no strings your only motivation ? Just trying to understand

Does it 'show' in a woman's demeanour and joy in life, when she is getting all the orgasmic pleasure she needs from her man? Alongside the attention and affirmation and all that stuff? I feel I can see that in a woman. More to the point, I see it in my wife, and I suspect that is what sparks the attraction to me as a happily married man who women perceive as a guy who delivers the goods.

Was just wondering.

Happy ones.

Oh yes!!!! When he tells me she would never let me...... I make sure I let him.

Oh yes!!!! When he tells me she would never let me...... I make sure I let him.

I feel the exact thing about other men’s wives. I love seeing them stroke me with their left hand, watching their rings sparkle as they jack my cock. Such a turn on!

Was just wondering.

Happy ones.

Please tell me you're in California! You could gaze at my ring all night.

As a coach, I don't wear my ring during football season. It just gets in the way. When I put it back on after the season, I find that more women are flirty towards me, as opposed to when I don't wear it.

As a coach, I don't wear my ring during football season. It just gets in the way. When I put it back on after the season, I find that more women are flirty towards me, as opposed to when I don't wear it.

You mean you don't wear it because you're demonstrating drills or demonstrating routes?

Was just wondering.

Happy ones.

have u hooked up with a married man in real life ??

Back