Hi, new here.

ZionGirl

Virgin
Hi i'm new here.... 27 f usa... stumbled upon this website looking for sexual stories, i'm not that great of a writer but I try from time to time. So i'd like to try on here and get feedback.

Message me if you'd like but don't be mean please!

I know what alt means, but I swear on my life i've never been on these forums.

I'm a new person, not sure why thats so amazing that you'd find it hard to believe... the first thing on google you search if you put in sex stories is this website.

I'm def a new person.

No, im not at all... this the first and only time i've ever been on these forums.... fact... sorry that you have the delusion that the only people that can really be new to forums are within the first year they're created.

I bet this lame forum has been around years, and I bet you came on here years after that.. so you're an 'alt'.

Fuck off, you asshole, what a welcome to this site.

you get off on treating people like shit, good for you....

please reassess your life

There are now 2 100% truths, this is the first time ive ever been on these forums, and you're a prick.

congrats

http://t0.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRbZo6vZcbH_4thm8HlHcxW01ky0NIqFODctSiyjNjYi28RYp6xTwDl3cCq1w

funny.... FakeAsmile

fake is probably the key word... i'll get on skype right now with you.... put up 100$ that i'm a decent looking female... and all your pictures are fake

whats up.... 100$ paypal...... lets see

funny.... FakeAsmile

fake is probably the key word... i'll get on skype right now with you.... put up 100$ that i'm a decent looking female... and all your pictures are fake

whats up.... 100$ paypal...... lets see

PM me some pics than..

"she" couldn't give a shit what you think :)
I'm sure you can have fun skyping with the trolls on here and they can let everyone know how wonderful you are :)

No no no, like I thought.... you won't put 100$ up that you are who you say you are.... why not? take the easy 100$ i'll pay

Why not? Because you're probably a guy, and even if you are a female you arent the female you show in you pictures.

Back