Caught Up in the Mob (Closed)

Elvenmaideninthewoods

Really Experienced
9655f1cb7d953f6202dfd76afb55b17c--beautiful-redhead-beautiful-women.jpg

The year was 1929 and it was the beginning of October, at the very height of the Roaring Twenties, and no one expected that soon the decade would close out not with a whimper, but a bang. Hemlines were rising and booze was king, especially in the criminal underworld that rocked New Orleans. Despite the efforts of a few cops to keep liquor off the streets, all it took was a bit of cash to keep business booming during the prohibition.

Our story begins below a boarding house for "sophisticated ladies", though in truth they were much more worldly than advertised. From the door leading to the basement, one could hear the sound of a saxophone playing. Around the corner, a young woman with red hair and a white flapper dress stepped out from the shadows, appearing for her first night on the job.

Though for many this decade was filled with riches and glamour, some had not been able to rise up from their status. Anna was one of those unfortunates born into poverty and still struggling to make their way through the world. Though her mama wanted an easy life for her, to simply find a wealthy husband using her charms, the young girl had refused. It was a fantasy, and the only way to truly survive was for her to make her own money.

Taking a deep breath, she walked into the building, coughing slightly at the smoke that filled the hallway. A few of the "working women" were leading clients up to their rooms, giving the new girl a once over as they passed. She inhaled sharply. - little nervous as she reminded herself Johnny, the owner, had promised she'd only be doing entertainment.

Stepping into the crowded basement, she began making her way towards the stage, feeling small as she pushed past much taller men, her five foot stature making it difficult to see much. She let out a small cry as she stumbled into a wealthy looking woman and her husband, her cheeks turning a bright pink as she stepped back. "S... sorry ma'am," her accent thick as she looked up at the woman with wide eyes

Anna coughed at the puff of smoke in her face, clearly unused to being around so many cigarettes. She'd grown up on the edge of the city, working mostly growing crops, fishing, and taking care of her mama. The only time she ventured into the French Quarter before was when they needed to buy something they couldn't make themselves.

Stepping back, she got a better look of the woman she'd run into, taking a deep breath as she took in the elegance the woman carried with her, not only in her clothing, but in the way she seemed to stand out from the rest of the room. She remembered what Johnny had warned her about in her audition, that some of those who frequented this place were powerful and dangerous people. She couldn't help but wonder if this woman was one of them.

"I'm sorry ma'am. I just tripped and I didn't see you," she said nervously, speaking a little faster than before. Another one of Johnny's warnings was that people like this were those she didn't want to offend. She took a deep breath, noticing that confident smirk that seemed to be plastered on the woman's face. "I'm not lost. It's just my first day working here."

As soon as she said it, a working girl passed by them with a client, and her eyes widened, realizing how she sounded, realizing the implication that she was a prostitute. Clearly embarrassed, she opened her mouth to correct herself, only to be stopped by a firm, calloused hand on her shoulder.

"Josephine, Sam, a pleasure to see you again. Now, Anna, sweetheart, I've been looking everywhere for you. Get to the stage," Johnny chuckled but gave her a sharp glare, a clear warning for her not to arrive late again. The young woman gave the dark haired beauty one more look before hurrying towards the stage, helped up by the trombone player.

As she moved towards the microphone, Johnny took Josephine's hand and gave it a gentle kiss, bowing slightly. "My apologies ma'am. We just hired her. New singer for the club. How have you and your husband been? I haven't seen you here in at least a week," he smiled warmly, pointing to the bartender. "Their drinks will be on the house."

Anna swayed her hips as the beginnings of a Cole Porter song began to play, watching the woman closely, but looking away if Josephine's head turned towards her. "In Spain the best upper sets do it. Lithuanians and Lits do it. Let's do it, let's fall in love," she sang, her voice warm and clear, filling the room as she smiled into the microphone.

Last edited:
Johnny leaned against the bar as he placed a cigar in his mouth, watching his newest girl onstage with a small smile. A pretty face and a lovely voice that was sure to bring in plenty of money, but he knew he'd have to take good care of her if she was going to stick around. The last thing he wanted to do was scare her off when she was just starting. Granted, he wasn't against letting her take clients once she got more comfortable, but they'd have to be the more wealthy ones of course.

tumblr_nuc4g5wSzA1u6fjyao1_400.gif

He chuckled at Josephine's vague answer, holding the cigar between his pointer finger and thumb as he watched her run her tongue over her lips. "Always keeping the mystery about you, darling. It suits you well. With regards to your inquiry of our pretty redhead, I overheard her singing to herself at the grocers and I was in need of a new singer. Asked her to come and audition last week Unfortunate accident with a client and our old one is no longer available. Rest assured, that patron is no longer allowed within the premises," he sighed, waving the thought away with his hand.

"And you're right, she doesn't seem to belong in a place like this. I'm considering having her cut that hair, keep up with the fashion. Seems a shame though, it's very pretty. Do you have any thoughts, dear?" He asked, tilting his head to the side. The bartender eyed Johnny, giving him a warning look about his flirtations, earning an eyeroll from the club owner. Josephine and her husband were one of the few who knew about their... relationship, though of course some people suspected.

"She's poor, needs the money clearly, otherwise I doubt she'd be working here. Probably the only reason she hasn't had some lad try to take her hand in marriage. Well that and..." he leaned in closer, keeping an eye on the girl. "Well, there are rumors, but I wouldn't dare ask, at least not yet." Letting his voice return to normal, he took a glass of whiskey and took a sip. "I know her mother depends on her as well. No father to speak of. I think she might be a bastard. Unfortunate girl, but I think she'll do quite well here."

Anna missed a beat as she watched Josephine climb into her husband's lap, her eyes catching those of the beautiful older woman's before she slipped back into the music, this time with "Bye Bye Blackbird." She couldn't help but admire her, those long legs that peeked out from under her dress, and those dark eyes watching her. Johnny noticed her staring and signaled for her to make eye contact with the other patrons as well.

Johnny chuckled as she noticibly looked embarrassed by the jeers, catching Johnny's eye and relaxing as he gave her a reassuring smile before the band began her last song, a bit more of an upbeat tempo, her hips bouncing as several working girl's took the hands of Sam's men for a dance. One tapped Johnny on the shoulder, and he looked over as the man asked for Anna's price. "No, she's not for sale. At least not yet," he chuckled, lighting his cigar as he watched her. "Hell, when she's ready, we might have to do some bidding. See how high the price can go," he grinned before looking over at Josephine. "Her performance tonight should be wrapping up in a few minutes. She's still learning some of the band's songs. Did you want to meet her?" He asked, motioning for the bartender to pour her another drink

Last edited:
Johnny chuckled, raising his glass and clinking his with Sam's and Josephine. In truth, it wasn't just Sam's power that got him and his wife free drinks. It wasn't often he was able to disclose such private details and not worry about being exposed. He considered the couple friends, a rare breed in this town and in this life.
The man waved his hand at the comment about the free drinks. "Josephine, without the two of you I wouldn't even be in business," he smiled, watching the crowded room. "And it's more than worth it to see that beautiful smile on your face," he winked, smiling when he saw the bartender actually chuckle this time.

He leaned in closer, not wanting the other patrons to overhear as he spoke. "I'm not sure the girl has any interest in men. I'd say she's just innocent, but there's no way a girl like her hasn't had a few indecent proposals. And believe me, men would be bragging if they'd had a chance. She turns them all down," he said before grinning at Josephine. "Besides, you see the way she was looking at you. She'd kept staring any longer, I'd have to talk to her about ignoring the other patrons."

He leaned back as he considered Anna's hair, taking the cigar from his mouth. "Hmm, does give off that innocent southern belle charm some of our customers enjoy. A bit of variety could be good. I think we'll keep it," he smiled before chuckling at Josephine's reactions to men asking for a night with the young singer. "Calm down, pussycat. You know in my business I don't make any of my girls do anything they don't like. I'm just considering my options, like any good businessman," he smiled reassuringly before getting up and making his way to the stage.

Taking Anna's right arm in his and placing his left hand on her lower back, he guided her through the crowd. "Remember what I said about important, dangerous people? Looks like the most important people who come into my bar have an interest in you," he said, making it clear for her not to mess up. Sensing her tense up nervously, he gently massaged the back of her hand with her thumb to calm her.

"May I introduce Miss Anna Delacroix," he smiled as she extended her hand, lowering her head nervously as she looked the woman in the eyes

"Sorry for bumping into you earlier, ma'am."

Johnny chuckled at that, leaning forward with a cocky grin on his face. "True, but there are other women here, and I'm choosing to flirt with you, because you're my favorite, darling," he laughed, looking between her and Sam. "I think I'd miss your presence quite a bit more if you were to leave me. I'd burn, I'd pine, I'd parish," he placed a hand on his heart dramatically.

Billy, the bartender, cracked a smile at Josephine, shaking his head. "Oh believe me, if I didn't, he'd be in a world of trouble," he chuckled, taking her hand and kissing it. "It's always a pleasure to have you here," he smiled before pouring a drink for Anna.
John-Boyega-Star-Wars-European-Premiere-Blue-Suit.jpg

Johnny nodded, leaning towards Josephine with a mishevuous grin. "My, my, Jojo, aren't you curious about this subject," he chuckled, watching Anna as she glanced towards them again. "Believe me, I think those looks are meant for you. Look at the way she blushes when you catch her looking. I might just have to kick you out for distracting her so much," he joked.

He raised an eyebrow at the comment about her hair, biting his lip as he leaned closer. "If you two ever need a room to meet, just say the word," he whispered before leaving her to retrieve the singe, acting almost like a bodyguard as he thwarted unwanted advances as they made their way towards Josephine.

Anna's eyes widened as her husband stepped between them, cutting off their eye contact. She stammered slightly at the kiss on the hand, reminded by a squeeze on her side by Johnny to respond. "A pleasure to meet you as well," she smiled warmly. She wasn't used to being treated this way, like she was more upper class.

Before she could say another, the dark eyed woman pushed her husband out of the way, a drink in hand, their bodies suddenly close. The young woman inhaled sharply, taking her in with her eyes as she admired the confidence with which she carried herself. Her voice sounded stern as she spoke, her gentle hand brushing away a loose strand of hair that had fallen out of the braid. She hadn't even noticed how fast her breathing had become, the way she trembled at the way her hand brushed against her cheek. "Thank you," she said quietly, her voice barely audible above the band. She took a sip of the drink, coughing in surprise at the alcohol, unused to the taste. She'd had wine at Christmas and mass, but that was all!

Anna obediently followed her to the booth, watched by Johnny with knowing eyes. He made a point to Billy not to give out the keys to their best room that night, just in case Josephine decided to have some fun. Anna slid into the booth beside her, their legs touching as she watched the older woman.

Josephine looked almost regal the way she sat tall in a room full of some of the most powerful people in New Orleans, and she had no doubt the woman had a power of her own, more than just that of her husband. Taking the cigarette, she brought it to her lips, inhaling deeply before coughing, covering her mouth with a small fist.

"You - you don't sound like you're from Louisiana. Where are you from?" She asked after she'd finished, head cocked to the side as she tried to avoid staring at her legs

Johnny grinned at her, refilling her drink as he looked her dress over. "I'm not the only queen here considering you dress like royalty." Johnny and Billy treated her and Sam not just as business partners, but family. The couple was responsible for the roof over their heads and saving their lives on more than one occasion, and Johnny had saved hers. He carried a gun in a shoulder holster under his jacket and wasn't afraid to get involved in a firefight if push came to shove. Billy carried as well, but his lover had made him agree only to fight as a last resort. Because of all this, he didn't mind paying so much of the profits to them, knowing they had done so much already.

Johnny had always admired the woman, seeing the strength she carried with her. She didn't need to rely on anyone, including her husband; and didn't submit to orders because she was easy to push around, but because she was smart enough to know how the game was played. Still, she was treated with the same respect Johnny was always given. Women who wanted to act that way didn't accomplish such things easily, and few women could command that same fear and respect from everyone in the room.

He laughed at the comment that the girl wouldn't know what to do, knowing it probably wouldn't stop Josephine from taking what and who she desired. "When has that ever stopped you before? And from what I hear, you are an excellent teacher. And god, she's so willing to please as well," he grinned, slipping a key into her hand. "It doesn't have to be tonight. I'll keep it reserved for you."

Anna's cheeks were flushed as Sam's men laughed, instinctively moving closer to the woman beside her. She inhaled sharply at the words "good girl," her heart racing as she felt her skin against her. Biting her lip, she couldn't help but wonder if the woman had those same tendencies she did. Other than Johnny, who she'd caught kissing Billy's lips while leaving practice, she hadn't been exposed to any "dykes" or
"pansies".

The redhead seemed somewhat mystified as Josephine spoke of her time near Chicago. For a girl who'd never traveled outside of her city, it seemed so intriguing. "Near Chicago? Was it dangerous up there?" She asked, great interest apparent in her eyes, listening closely to every word.

"I've lived here my whole life. I take care of my mama and it costs money to travel. We don't have much of that," she sighed, looking around the bar. "Not that I haven't wanted to. I love this city, but I read about other places and I just want to know what it's really like out there."

Shivering as the woman mentioned her swaying her hips, she leaned back, feeling the woman's leg brush up against her own. Her eyes scanned the crowd, and she caught more than a few men watching them. "I didn't really know I was doing that. And they could try, but I wouldn't go with them," she shrugged, taking another sip of her drink, smiling as it came down a bit easier.

Watching as Josephine pointed out the back room, she bit her lip. "I've played some card games with friends when I was in school. We'd get in trouble for it sometimes, even though we weren't gambling," she laughed softly, letting her hand brush Josephine's arm and leg as she set the glass down and placed her hand back in her lap.

She laughed at the very idea of having a boyfriend before quieting herself, not wanting to be rude. It was a bright, musical sound with a warmth to it. "No, no boyfriend," she smiled down at her drink before gasping as Josephine played with her hair, eyes widening as the woman commented on it casually. She didn't make any move to push her hand away, enjoying the gentle touch and letting her head fall back to expose her long neck.

"F... food would be nice," she murmured, and Johnny immediately went to the back to get some alligator soup, smirking to himself. It wasn't going to be long before the woman had her wrapped around her finger. Billy grinned at them from the bar before continuing to serve drinks, chuckling to himself. It reminded him of how he reacted when he'd met Johnny, the way he'd made him fall head over heels with those gentle touches and playful words. She and Johnny had a way of seducing practically anyone until all their defenses crumbled. And Anna's were falling fast.

((Note regarding language used for readers. These words were more commonly used for gay people than gay and lesbian during the time period. Normally I am uncomfortable with using slurs, but they were period appopriate for the time))

Johnny laughed, shaking his head. "I own one of the most popular places in New Orleans. You know I hear almost everything. I hear your prowess is almost unmatched," he smiled at her before looking Anna over. "That's because you're from Chicago, darling. If you leave our scene, you'll find that southern hospitality is abound. Now, there will be the ladies who say 'bless your heart' who'll stab you in the back, but our girl doesn't seem the type. Should've seen how she reacted when I gave her the job. I thought she was going to hug me."

He coughed, stifling the laughter as he tried not to spray his drink on any of the fine suits surrounding them. "You know I have no interest in watching. Billy and Sam might, but I'm afraid I'm the jealous sort, and he'd have to spend his time on my bed instead," he winked at Billy, who rolled his eyes, though a small grin and a blush spread across his face.

At the table, Anna leaned forward, eyes moving every detail of her, now having the opportunity to look at her up close. "Not a place for a girl like me? What's that supposed to mean?" She asked, cocking her head to the side, taking another sip of her drink. "And not a place for a girl like you? You prefer the bayous?" Despite the poor schooling she'd received, she made an effort to read the newspapers when she could. She'd read plenty of stories of he violence, including Al Capone.

As topic turned to family, she looked around awkwardly, biting her lip. Most people didn't come right out and ask, but this woman seemed to be willing to push those boundaries. "I never met him. Mama never told me who he was. Eventually I stopped asking. She'd made it fairly clear she didn't want me to know." She smiled to herself, thinking of all the places she wanted to go. "I've always wanted to visit New York or Paris. Probably won't happen, but a girl can dream," she shrugged.

Following her gaze to the back room, she brushed a strand of red hair away from her face. "Blackjack. And some poker too, though I never really got the hang of that one." When Josephine brought up the possiblility of a fight, she instinctively reached for her hand under the table, squeezing gently before pulling it away.

Tasting her soup, she smiled, looking her over. "There's a nice ice cream parlor a few blocks from here. I could show you where it is sometime. And I grew up eating this. I've made it before at home. Have to keep a gun on you in the swamp areas sometimes," she looked down, blushing slightly. She'd had to go out fishing sometimes when mama got to sick, and she'd shot several herself.

Her eyes were wide as she watched Josephine curiously, wondering what the woman was up to. "Never, I..." without warning, Josephine set down the key between them, telling her about the private room she had reserved. There was shock and disbelief on her face, thinking there was no way Josephine could be trying to do what she assumed. She glanced across the room for the woman's husband, wondering if he had any idea what Jos life was planning.

Fidgeting nervously with her dress, struggling to come up with a response, she watched as Sam and another well dressed man approached, the key in full view. When Josephine stated she wasn't for sale, she looked over at her, a little surprised at the woman's directness. Watching the woman leave, she was intrigued, longing to learn more about her. She quickly made her way towards the bar, only to be stopped by Johnny. He smiled, placing a gentle hand on her shoulder, leaning in to whisper in her ear. "She's a good woman, and you have my word I'll be discreet if you choose to join her upstairs."

Last edited:
Johnny grinned widely, showing off his white teeth as he looked down at her. "Now you know I would never find you revolting darling. I can understand why men and women would be on their knees begging for you. It's simply not my cup of tea," he chuckled before grinning at Billy, who shrugged.

"Well, only if I'm invited ma'am. And Johnny can tell you from experience that I'm not the one being yanked around on a leash," he smirked, watching the blush spread across Johnny's cheeks this time. "He never told you? He does like to act so bossy, doesn't he? Hides it very well," he grinned, squeezing Johnny's hand gently before moving away to pour a customer a drink.

Anna bit her lip, looking up at the woman. "I'm tougher than I look," she grinned playfully, taking a bite of one of the crackers. She was small and fairly untouched by this world of corruption and mobsters as she lived on the outskirts of the city. But without a father and with a sick mother, she'd learned to take care of herself at a young age, learning to hunt and fish. "And more crime ridden than New Orleans? I think there's a new shooting in the paper every week."

Her eyes briefly went to Josephine's when she felt that protective squeeze, a shiver running down her spine. There was slight disappointment in her eyes when the woman pulled away, but she relaxed at the reassurance. "Johnny did warn me about what happens here sometimes. Told me to duck and cover if anything happens. Thought about bringing my gun but I don't think I could pull the trigger. Not the same as killing a gator."

She looked up at her in confusion, not understanding what she meant by "pay a visit". "I could always introduce you. Nice man. He'll sometimes give me mine for free," she smiled, looking over at her, laughing softly at her comment. "Well, it's a good thing that's not the only good we have to eat. Have you ever tried the beignets at Cafe du Monde?" Anna had a sweet tooth, but sadly, with her money, it was a rare treat.

As the young woman approached the back room, guided inside by Johnny, her eyes narrowed, noticing the way Sam had Josephine cornered, hand on the necklace around her neck and key in the air in front of her. Sam caught her glare when he looked over his shoulder before turning back to his wife and kissing her hard. She didn't understand their relationship, for she had never been exposed to those practices. As Sam walked away, Anna drew close, placing a hand on that of Josephine's covering the key. "Are you alright? Is it something I did? I... I'm sorry if I caused any trouble," she let her hand fall away. Still, Sam had returned the key, so he didn't seem to mind the way she looked at his wife.

In the corner, Johnny frowned at Anna. He'd caught the angry glare at Sam, shaking his head. If Josephine didn't explain, he was going to have to. The last thing he wanted was for her to piss off the boss on her first night. But Josephine was a smart woman, capable of handling such things herself. Nodding at his dear friend, he stepped out of the room, giving her a wink. He did enjoy watching her spin that web and trap young women in it, like a spider with her prey. It was a game in a way, one he was familiar with, as it had worked well on him with Billy. A gentle touch here, a stern word there, letting them know who was in charge from the very beginning.

And Anna was so easy to capture.

Anna glanced towards the two mob bosses nervously, noticing Eddie whisper something in Sam's ear as he watched her, quickly accepting Sam's hand. With Johnny out of the room, the one place she felt safest was at Josephine's side, holding onto her hand tightly as they made their way to the small table. She visibly relaxed when she realized she hadn't caused Josephine trouble,m. For some reason, she felt protective of the older woman, wanting to keep her safe.

She eyed the necklace closely, noticing the way it seemed to resemble a collar, as well as the metal ring around it that something could be attached to. Despite the warmth of the woman's body, she shivered, feeling Josephine's hand settle on her own that was rested on her upper thigh. "What do you mean by in control?" She asked, her voice soft as she tried to slow her racing heart.

Josephine was one of the most beautiful women she'd ever laid eyes upon, but very few had that confidence and mystery she found so attractive. The woman carried herself with pride, a commanding presence that seemed to demand everyone's attention when she entered a room. It wasn't simply her looks, but the way she carried herself. She licked her lips, keeping her eyes on her as her thighs parted slightly. "And you like it when he's in control? And when you control someone? Why?"

She'd spent so many years taking care of herself, she'd never relinquished control to another in any way. Giving up control had always seemed like a kind of weakness to her, something that could destroy her if she lost it. But something about Josephine made the idea of it seem almost appealing. She didn't even notice several people watching them, laughing amongst themselves as they watched the dark eyed beauty seduce the redhead, enjoying the show.

Anna took a sip of her drink right before Josephine asked her final question, coughing slightly as her eyes widened in shock, glancing around nervously as she wondered if anyone had heard. No one had ever asked her before, and she'd thought she'd hidden her secret so well, but it was like the woman had seen right through her.

"Y... yes ma'am," she whispered, placing the drink down slowly as she watched her, wondering if she could tell how fast she was breathing and her heart was racing. Just how obvious were her feelings? The polite word "ma'am" seemed to slip so easily from her mouth, perhaps because of her southern upbringing, or simply because of the respect the older woman commanded. "Wh... why do you ask?"

When she had entered the club, Anna had known she would be exposed to things she'd never experienced before, and she'd been able to prepare herself mentally: the prostitutes, the gambling, the whistles from the men. But this was something she could never had expected, and she felt like she was discovering a whole other world. Biting her lip, she reached up to touch the choker gently, admiring the jewels as the woman explained. "So, if you owned another person, they'd where something like this too?" She asked, swallowing nervously at the word owned. The jewelry was intriguing, and she couldn't help but wonder how many people there knew what it meant, what it felt like to walk into a room with everyone knowing who you belonged to. At Josephine's words that she wanted to control women in the bedroom, she breathed in sharply, eyes shooting up to meet hers. "N... no. Never, ma'am," she whispered, letting her hand fall back to her lap.

"And Sam knows you like to 'own' other women? He doesn't mind?" She asked curiously, noticing the way he'd returned the key to her. She bought back to Johnny's promise to keep things discreet, and that Josephine was a good woman. Those words helped her relax, as Johnny had taken good care of her so far and had established some trust between them. Hell, he'd even brought her and her mother food on occasion.

As Josephine pointed out the scantily clad woman, Anna moved a little bit closer, her leg tangling slightly with hers as she watched her approach the woman's husband. "Sam wouldn't go for her, would he?" She asked, wondering if the woman was at all concerned or worried. "She's not nearly as beautiful as you," she whispered, blushing slightly. She noticed Sandra glare at Josephine for a moment before attempting to sit in Sam's lap, only to be gently pushed away. There was immediately something about her Anna didn't like, maybe the way she looked at the woman beside her, or something she couldn't put her finger on.

To her surprise, Josephine's fingers captured her chin and forced her to look up into her eyes, drawing their faces close so she could feel the dark haired beauty's warm breath on her. She closed her eyes, trembling against her as she felt heat pool between her legs, her hand gripping Josephine's thigh as she tried to steady herself. She could feel the eyes of everyone in the room on them, her heart racing as she suddenly felt exposed for who she really was, unable to hide any longer.

She'd kept her secret for her whole life, the way she felt about women, and Josephine, with a simple touch, has torn the curtain away. It was a relief, in a way, to be with someone she didn't have to hide from, and exhilarating as well, the way she made her comply with those simple touches as the others watched.

Suddenly, she felt her head tugged back, causing a cry to escape her lips, her eyes opening as she stared up at the brunette who's fingers were tangled in her soft tresses. A few men chuckled at the soft sounds the redhead made, though Sandra continued glaring, this time more at Josephine's new "pet". Quiet whimpers of need escaped the poor girl before she cried out sharply as Josephine bit down on her pale neck.

"P... please ma'am," she whispered, hands grasping at her arm as she tried to control herself. "Please I... I want you," she squeezed gently, back arching as Josephine teased her in front of a room of people, including some of the most Powerful men in Louisiana. "I want to kiss you, ma'am," she said quietly, eyes wide as she watched the woman who had captivated her heart and body

Anna couldn't help but wonder what hers would look like if she wore one. Probably something much more simple, as she wasn't used to such extravagance. She focused on on the part for an attachment, wondering what it was like being paraded around on a leash like a prized pet. It was almost hard to picture Josephine that way when every part of her felt like a powerful force to be reckoned with.

Her eyes were wide as Josephine explained how their marriage worked, wondering how many women had been fortunate enough to be taken to her bed. She glanced towards Sam, who was keeping an eye on them. He gave her a warm smile before returning his attention to the game. "How often do you find girls who'll let you own them?" She asked curiously, taking a sip of her drink, coughing a little less this time.

She squeezed Josephine's knee gently at the mention of an interrogation, wondering exactly what that would entail. "She doesn't seem to like me very much, either," she chuckled softly, avoiding eye contact with the fiery eyed vixen across the room. "When you say you were once close, do you mean she..." Anna let the words hang in the air, wondering if the glare from her rival was more than just about business.

The redhead was very responsive to every little touch,, ubnable to focus on anything but her hands and mouth. She didn't notice the men in the room hardening at the sight, a few shifting in their seats to hide their reactions. A few laughed quietly amongst themselves, admiring Josephine's skill as she toyed with the young girl. Typically the women Josephine put in such a position were able to keep quiet, but Anna was inexperienced, with no practice at holding those noises in.

A soft whine was muffled by the brunettes mouth as Anna moved into her lap, head falling back as she opened her mouth to let her new mistress in. Johnny grinned as he watched, parting Billy on the shoulder as he nearly spit out his drink in shock. "Told you it would happen," he grinned as Billy rolled his eyes, placing a firm hand on the back of his partner's neck, smirking as he watched their friend, knowing she was always a good inspiration for dominating Johnny.

Suddenly, his lover pulled away, narrowing his eyes as he caught sight of Sandra glaring at the pair, handing Billy his drink in case things got argumentative. He was more than willing to kick her out, even if it pissed off Eddie. He kept an eye on Josephine, waiting for any signal to step in.

Anna whimpered at the sweet praise, eyes barely open as those soft but firm hands moved towards her breasts, wondering if she'd dare touch her there with everyone watching. Her slender legs spread open as the older woman dragged her fingers up her inner thigh, her body aching for relief as she watched her. "Please, m... ma'am. I need you," she whispered, starting to feel desperate for her touch. "I... ill do anything you want."

Anna frowned, glancing over at Sandra, worried that the woman might intend harm to Josephine. "Why didn't things work out?" She asked quietly, before biting her lip, wondering if she'd gone too far with her question, considering they'd only just met. Sandra moved away from Sam, speaking quietly into the ear of Eddie's second in command, gripping her drink a bit tighter.

The redhead's eyes were wide as those fingers dared to go over her breasts, gentle but making her tremble at the teasing light touch. Her cheeks turned bright red as the brunette pointed out everyone watching, realizing she'd be getting plenty of stares the next night when she came in. She was embarrassed, yet enjoying the attention at the same time, her breathing coming faster as she felt all eyes in the room on them. "It's your fault. You're making it hard to be quiet," she whimpered before crying out softly, not even considering the fact that she'd barely even begun. Her eyes locked on Josephine's when she felt her hand slip under her dress, ghosting up her inner thighs. As she pulled the panties aside, Anna gave out a small squeak before crying out as she found her target. "Any... anything ma'am," she whispered, grinding back against her hand without hesitation, her quiet moans filling the quiet room.

With her eyes closed and focused on Josephine's touch, she didn't even notice Sandra approaching, moving away from the seductress and yelping as a red drink covered the white dress she was wearing, staining it immediately. She stammered as the woman leaned over her, wiping her off and going so far as to move a hand under her skirt, smirking as she slipped a finger inside for a brief moment before pulling it away, making sure Josephine saw the slick juices covering it.

Before Anna could say another word, Josephine was on her feet delivering a loud slap Sandra's face, making her almost fall from the impact. Johnny was ready wand there in less than a second, dragging Sandra from the bar as Billy came forward, placing his jacket on Anna's shoulders and looking between her, Josephine, and Sam. "I can get her a new dress. Anything else we can do for you? We've got rooms where she can get cleaned up as well." He didn't address his remarks to Anna, but Josephine, knowing she might have a certain way she wanted this handled.

Anna squeezed Josephine's hand gently, looking her over with concern. "Are you alright?"

Last edited:
Johnny's eyes went to Sandra's finger and he clenched his jaw, roughly shoving her towards the door. He twisted her arm behind her back, whispering with a fury in her ear. "Nobody, and I mean nobody, touches my girls without my permission. Do I make myself clear?" It came out as a snarl, a mix of anger and disgust. Billy frowned when he saw the rough treatment of the woman, knowing something more must have happened than jealousy and a spilt drink. The look on Johnny's face was one he rarely saw. It usually ended with him coming back to their room with blood on his shirt and hands.

Anna almost said something about Josephine's dress getting ruined as well as she was pulled into the woman's arms, but she didn't seem too concerned. Biting her lip, she hugged the brunette tightly, a little shaken. She could hear screams and slapping in the hallway that Eddie had stormed towards, and she could imagine just what was happening. "I... I'll be alright," she whispered.

She followed Sam up the stares, released to have Josephine's warm arm around her as a comfort. Most of Johnny's girls were in the rooms with customers now, and moans could be heard coming from the doors they passed. As the door opened, her eyes went wide at the sight of the luxury. She'd never been inside a room like this before, with a large king sized canopy bed. Distracted by the beauty, she almost forgot why she'd come inside.

Billy walked into the room and set a red dress on the bed, placing a gentle hand on Anna's shoulder as Johnny leaned against the door, still fuming. "Don't worry, Johnny won't let her near you again. And we pay for all of the dresses you wear on that stage, so don't even worry about it." He gave her a gentle kiss on the forehead before moving away. "I'm going to go back downstairs, make sure everything's under control."

Johnny didn't speak, looking over at Sam and sighing. He tended to be overprotective of his workers, but Anna especially. She reminded him of his little sister, and now that she'd caught Josephine's eye, one of his closest friends, he didn't want her getting hurt again.

Anna bit her lip at the command for her to strip, slowly unzipping the back as she glanced around the room, her cheeks turning bright pink as she looked towards Josephine, Johnny, and Sam. She slid it down off of her body to reveal perky breasts with small pink nipples and a pale, lean figure, as well as white lace panties. Her eyes met Josephine's for a moment as she reached for the dress.

Anna relaxed as Sam put on some music and lit some candles, the noise blocking out the moans from the other rooms. She kept one hand on Josephine's, feeling safe with her warm skin touching hers. She looked around the room and her over once again, realizing this room was worth more than all of the money she'd ever had in her life.

Johnny leaned against the desk, nodding as he looked Anna over. "You two take good care of her. She's a good kid. I don't get a lot of girls like her around here. I don't want her getting hurt by the shit we deal with," he said quietly, patting Sam on the back, sighing as he thought about Sandra. "What happened wasn't your fault. We can double up on security in case Tony decides to do something stupid," he said, looking towards Josephine. "She's a tough woman, stronger than most of the men I know. Is she going to be alright though?" He asked, a small smile forming on his face as he saw Anna relaxing at Josephine's side.

Once Anna removed her dress and Josephine advised him to leave, he chuckled, giving the two of them a grin before turning around and closing the door behind him, giving Josephine a wink back. At the older woman's words, Anna froze, her fingers still on the red dress as her heart began to race, noticing the way Josephine's eyes moved over her body.

Inhaling sharply, she instinctively took a step back as the brunette approached, standing against the edge of the bed as the woman stood over her. Now with her heels off and half naked, Anna looked even more vulnerable than before. She shivered as a hand moved over her soft skin, lingering on her breasts as her nipples stiffened. "Th... thank you ma'am," she whispered, staring into her eyes as her dress nearly touched her naked skin.

Just as she was about to reach out and touch the woman, Josephine moved away, denying her as she gave another command. There was a moment of hesitation before she slowly slid them down her legs, exposing the patch of red hair between her legs. Instinctively, she moved to cover herself before letting her hands fall to her sides when she saw the look on her new mistress's face. Slowly, she sank to her knees, her breathing getting faster as those long fingers caressed her hair, leaning slightly into that touch. She complied with the next part of her command, spreading her legs and biting her lip as she shifted to keep her balance, looking up at Josephine with curious eyes.

"I... I..." she was shocked at the command to touch herself, opening her mouth to say something before looking away, forgetting the order to look up at her as she began rubbing herself, whimpering softly at the sensation, one she hadn't had the pleasure of experiencing with the room she shared with her mother, though in different beds of course.

Suddenly, she was yanked to her feet by her hair, causing her to let out a cry of slight pain as she stumbled, a shocked look on her face at the rough treatment, as well as some confusion when she realized she had enjoyed the feeling. She stepped back as Josephine moved after her, like she was stalking prey. With her breasts rising and falling, she sat on the bed, moving towards the center, acutely aware that she was the only naked one in the room.

Slowly, she spread her legs, letting her hands fall beside her head as she bit her lip, wondering what Josephine had planned for her. Part of her felt like it was all a dream, that such a beautiful woman would take an interest in her. She'd always felt ignored by most women in New Orleans, especially from those with power like Josephine. As the woman stood over her, Anna reached up to touch her cheek, to remind herself that this was truly happening. "God, you're beautiful," she whispered

Johnny, nodded as he looked the three of them over, grabbing Sam's arm with a serious look on his face. "Don't get so distracted you forget where your gun is. I'll leave two men outside your room just in case. And Anna knows if anything happens to hide and keep her head down," he said, checking to make sure his gun was fully loaded. "If anything does happen, I'll send Billy up here." He made his way back downstairs, quickly moving to each of Sam's men and giving them information, ordering a few into places that would make good defensive positions. He hoped Tony wasn't such a fool to try anything tonight, but he'd rather be careful.

Anna's cheeks turned bright red when she was asked if she'd ever brought herself to climax, her breathing labored as she continued, highly aware of their eyes on her. "N... never ma'am," she whispered. Once she was on the bed, she watched nervously as the woman loomed over her, her body open and all easy for Josephine to access. She bit her lip when she felt Sam's hand on her thigh, giving him a small smile. "Just women," she said quietly, relaxing as he pulled his hand away, knowing they would respect her boundaries. It put her at ease for what was to come.

Her breathing became more labored as Josephine straddled her, letting her own hands explore her body through her dress, feeling the curves beneath the fabric. She pulled Josephine closer, placing gentle kisses along her neck and jaw before kissing her lips, all loving and soft, a show of gratitude for what Josephine was giving her. Everything was so new, but with Josephine's guidance, she was calm, accepting every touch.

When she was ordered to take another position, she quickly complied, her back turned to her mistress, ass in the air. She craned her neck to see what Josephine was grabbing, but couldn't get a good enough look, having to wait for whatever surprise was coming. Soft moans filled the room as the older woman massaged her ass, followed by a loud yelp as she fell forward, shocked as Josephine struck her. Before she had time to get back in position and recover, it came again, causing her to tremble as her backside stung from the impact. But strangely, the sensation wasn't unpleasant, and she bit her lip. "Y... yes ma'am," she whispered.

She rolled onto her back as commanded, reaching up to touch her cheek before nodding, kissing her lips before holding out her two hands. There was no resistance as the woman tied her hands to the bedposts, leaving her extremely exposed, unable to cover her body and protect herself from those eyes that seemed to penetrate her very soul.

Anna's gasps and cries of pleasure filled Josephine's ears, her body quickly succumbing to her demanding touch, very responsive to each movement of her fingers. Her eyes widened when she was commanded to beg, hesitating at the command until the paddle came down on her inner thigh, a place she didn't expect. She immediately pulled at the restraints, her back arching as she looked down to see a pink mark there. "P... please don't stop, please!" She whimpered, shaking at the way Josephine began to torture her, watching her helplessly as she tried to fuck herself back on her hand.

Anna let out another yelp as the paddle came down again, harder this time, pulling harder at the scarves around her wrists. "P... please mistress, I... I need more. Please, just let me... let me..." she whimpered, writhing in her restraints. There was a slight look of confusion and helplessness on her face at the denial, suddenly realizing that the orgasm was not her decision, but Josephine's. They weren't going to be given freely whenever she wanted. "Oh god," she gasped, squirming as if to get her to give her more. "Please, I need you. I want you, Josephine. I want to be yours, please!"

Anna nodded eagerly, longing to see more of her beauty that was hidden under her dress, to feel her bare skin against hers, to touch and kiss and explore. "Yes ma'am," she said eagerly, taking a deep breath as Sam helped his wife unzip and let the dress fall to the floor, revealing her beautiful feminine form. "You're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen," she murmured, clear admiration in her eyes.

Instinctively, the poor girly tried to reach out for her, gasping when she couldn't move and remembered that she was restrained. "P... please," she whimpered, gazing longingly as the woman undressed, so close but out of her reach. She struggled with the ropes, causing Sam to chuckle softly. There was jealousy on her face as Josephine touched herself, taking what Anna so desperately wanted but was denied, playing with herself while she was left untouched. She closed her legs for a moment, wanting to rub her thighs together to get relief before Josephine's hand came down, forcing a harsh cry from her lips. Her eyes were wide with shock at the realization that she might not be coming any time soon. "But..." she opened her mouth to argue, before nodding, knowing her mistress was in charge now.

When Josephine finally moved on top of her, she breathed a sigh of relief, not realizing the torture had only just begun. Anna gripped the scarves tightly as Josephine's wet mouth came down on her bare skin, traveling lower at an agoniazing pace before she found her target. Her eyes widened in shock as she tried to sit up to look down at her, but was forced to stay in place, squirming helplessly and letting out soft cries. The work of the woman's skillful tongue was quickly sending her over the edge, and she could feel herself getting close...

Only the orgasm never came. "PLEASE!" She whined, those innocent and confused eyes staring up at Josephine when she was denied that release, hoping for some kind of mercy, only to be denied it. The look on her face was almost cruel, enjoying the torment Anna was suffering. "Please, I... I want to come. I want your mouth, your fingers, anything please! Please just give it to me," she cried out, until Josephine resumed toying with her. As the brunette sucked on her nipples, her back arched, pressing back into her before she moved down to her clit, switching between the two before moving away. Anna shook with frustration, whimpering as she watched Josephine sit back and relax, having a drink while she just laid there. She struggled against her restraints, feeling ignored as her mistress took her sweet time. She couldn't even close her legs for relief with the woman's body separating them.

She expected relief when Josephine's mouth came back down, only to shriek and jerk at a suddenly new sensation when she felt ice cold on her clit. She was writhing and squirming helplessly, screaming as she moved back against Josephine's mouth. "Please i can't take it. I need you. Just let me come already!" She squealed, sounding a bit demanding this time, practically sobbing with frustration, only to be denied yet again. She was losing count of the number of times she'd been denied, her body shaking every time she got close to release. "Please, I... I'll do anything, please! Just let me come. I'll be your pet, your slave, ANYTHING!" She whimpered, tilting her hips up, longing for relief. "I... I'll wear a collar. I'll be yours, just please, I can't take it!"

Anna was sobbing with need, writhing beneath her as she tried in vain to get Josephine to stay, lifting her hips and pleading with wide eyes only to be denied the mercy she so craved. She pulled harder and harder at the scarves, but Josephine was skilled enough at tying women up that pulling free was impossible. She looked pitiful as she realized her pleading would do nothing to bring that release, watching as her mistress enjoyed her torment.

Anna trembled as long fingers ran over her folds, her slick covering the woman's fingers, gazing down at the hand between her legs as she pressed back against her, soft whimpers filling the room as she hoped this would be the time she'd grant her that pleasure. Her soft cries came quickly as the woman loomed over her; the woman's words finally sinking in. That pleasure was no longer hers, but belonged to the woman who was keeping her in those restraints. Josephine could see the pleading look in her eyes turn to one of helplessness at the realization, letting out a loud whine as she was denied yet again.

The minutes that passed felt more like hours, her cheeks bright pink as Josephine pointed out how needy she was, how desperate she had become. As soon as Josephine's mouth made contact, she came, her body extremely sensitive from all the teasing. Her scream could be heard over the music in other rooms, finally getting what she craved so much. She bit down gently on Josephine's shoulder, shaking all over.

"Th... thank you ma'am," she whimpered, almost sobbing with relief as her mistresss hinted at another one to come. "It... it was amazing ma'am," she squeaked as that hand continued its assault, her legs jerking. If her mistress hadn't been between her thighs, they would have clamped shut around her hand. In less than a minute, she came again, shrieking and squirming under her once again. She watched with wide eyes as Josephine brought her fingers to her mouth, her cheeks red at the comment of how she tasted. Before she could say a word, Josephine's mouth was on her, sharing it with her as she moaned softly until those gentle hands released her from her bonds.

She slowly sat up as Sam forced his wife onto her back, crawling towards them and smiling down at Josephine as the woman guided her hand. She placed gentle kisses along her neck, whispering to her. "Thank you," she murmured, each kiss and touch fueled by her gratitude. "You're so beautiful," she murmured, letting her mouth wander towards Josephine's chest

Anna smiled at the pet name, nuzzling her neck gently,a content smile on her face. "I like it when you call me that," she said softly, her long hair tickling Josephine's breast, the braid having fallen apart from all of the pulling and handling of Anna's body. "Th... thank you for letting me ma'am," she bit her lip, wondering if the teasing would only get more intense. Would she even let her come once next time?

She moved between her mistress's legs, eyes wide as Josephine guided her small hand down the valley of her breasts, her flat stomach, to her hips, and to those exposed lips. She could see how nervous the younger woman was, wanting to do well for her, to give her that same pleasure, but that guiding hand and warm reassurance gave her more confidence.

Taking a deep breath, she leaned down to kiss Josephine gently, touching her cheek before kissing back down again, slipping one finger inside, then another, watching her as the warmth covered her fingers. She curled them slightly, watching her reactions to see what felt the best, a smile forming on her lips when she succeeded in drawing out a moan.

Outside, one of the men glanced towards the large door, listening to the moans coming from inside, his cock rock hard from picturing the two women together. It had sounded fairly quiet downstairs, at least, no gunshots or fighting, so he shrugged, following her in and taking off his jacket. They left the door open so his partner could watch, grinning back at him. "You play guard, and when I'm done, we'll switch" he grinned, both now distracted by the prostitute on the bed.

Anna was grateful for her guidance, smiling when she saw that back arch. Remembering what Josephine had done, she began to play with her tongue, flicking her clit before suckling on it, slipping a third finger inside as she slowly moved back and forth, fingering her and moaning happily against her, enjoying the taste.

She loved serving her, giving her anything she desired, being on her hands and knees. She eyed the collar around Josephine's neck, whimpering softly as she imagined Josephine placing on on her, being claimed so everyone knew who she belonged to. This image spurred her on even more, eager to not only please her, but to earn her place at Josephine's side. Her free hand reached up to touch Josephine's breast, squeezing gently, wanting to hear what other sounds her mistress would make

Anna whimpered softly as she felt those hands get tangled in her hair, loving the way they gently pulled at her locks. She nuzzled Josephine's hand happily, like a cat might with its master. She moved to get a better angle when Josephine showed her the spot, pulling her closer with her hair as she fingered her, listening to the sounds her mistress made as she moved her hand faster. They were some of the most beautiful sounds she had ever heard.

Feeling the nipples harden, she began to play with them move, pinching them gently as she watched from between those long legs. It was intoxicating, watching and listening to her, when before that night, she didn't even realize she was capable of making a woman feel that way.

She smiled up at Sam as he moved to the dresser and pulled out the leash, squeezing her breast harder to keep her from moving too far away, wanting to keep the same amount of pressure as before. She closed her eyes, picturing the collar and leash on her own neck, yelping as Josephine yanked her around, making her follow on her hands and knees. She whimpered into her, resisting the urge to play with herself as she focused on her mistress.

Anna's eyes lit up when Josephine came, a bit of wonder in them as she admired the way her body shook, feeling a deep sense of satisfaction knowing that it had been her doing, even feeling some pride. She continued lapping her juices up, enjoying the taste and feeling her chin and nose getting wet. She gripped her mistress's thighs to keep her from moving away, panting softly until she finally pulled her fingers away.

Anna smiled at the thought of Josephine teaching her more, eager to learn and please her as she was pulled into her arms. "Promise?" She whispered, kissing her back lovingly, placing a hand on her cheek as her body pressed back into her. "I love making you happy. I love serving you," she murmured, nuzzling her neck and giving more gentle kisses until Sam pulled her away.

Anna remained by her side as Sam fucked her, squeezing her hand tightly as she watched. The whole time she couldn't help but imagine Josephine doing the same with her fingers or some object, being yanked back on a leash, until she was screaming for her. When Sam turned her over so she was on her hands and knees, she ran a gentle hand through her mistress's hair, pressing a kiss to her lips as Sam fucked her harder.

Anna smiled up at Sam when she watched him come, seeing the satisfaction on Josephine's face. She wasn't jealous to see him with her, just happy to see the woman who had taken her so happy, so filled with pleasure. It seemed a bit of an odd relationship to her, but watching Sam and seeing the way he was with Josephine, she couldn't help but feel like they could become good friends.

Her eyes went back to her mistress, her smile wide and cheeks turning pink again. "You want that?" She asked, nodding eagerly and wrapping her arms around the brunette, giving short and sweet kisses. "Of course. Thank you, ma'am, thank you!" She couldn't contain her happiness, not even noticing Sam laughing softly as he looked towards Josephine.

"She knows I'll be working late, and Johnny has someone staying with her. She asked him if I could have a room so I wouldn't have to walk home so late at night." Anna shrugged awkwardly. "She doesn't really know what happens here. I don't want to worry her."

Downstairs Johnny and Billy were ducked behind he bar, Johnny with a gun in hand as he listened to the fighting. "Fuck, we need a way to get to the stairs so you can warn them," Johnny peeked around the bar, grimacing as he watched one of Sam's men get shot in the forehead. "This is really fucking bad. This isn't because of Sandra. This attack was planned."

Last edited:
Anna curled up beside her, wrapping an arm around her waist as she nuzzled Josephine's neck, relishing the closeness and her warm body. "I... I'm not sure. He said he'd give me the key at the end of the night," she spoke softly, unaware that Johnny had planned for Josephine in case she happened to desire the young woman. He had learned to predict her tastes over the years and was more than willing to help accommodate.

Hearing the door open, Anna sat up, eyes widening at the sight of two men running inside, slightly disheveled and their shirts open. Quickly, Anna moved to cover herself, hiding behind Josephine a bit before her embarrassment quickly turned to fear at the sounds coming from outside.

There was no arguing as Anna slipped into the red dress, unfortunately a color that would make her an easy target in the smokey room downstairs. She nodded as Josephine cupped her chin, shaking as she moved to her feet, not even bothering with the heels that would make it more difficult to run.

She followed closely behind Sam and Josephine, biting her lip as she looked down to see the weapon in her mistress's hand, wondering how often she'd had cause to use it. Seeing the bright color, Victor slipped off his jacket and slipped Anna into it, covering her up as best he could.

Staying low and moving from one hiding spot to another, Anna flinched, stepping on some of the shattered glass and suppressing a cry as she squeezed Josephine's free hand tightly. She flinched, watching the saxophone player fall to the floor, blood staining his white shirt, spreading as she watched.

As much as she wanted to close her eyes to escape the bloodshed, Anna knew that she'd need to be aware of their surroundings in order to survive, holding on tightly to Josephine, but not so much that she wouldn't be able to use her gun. Behind the bar, she could see Johnny and Billy taking shelter, with Johnny armed and blocking most of Billy's body in an effort to protect him. Their eyes met and Johnny nodded, trying to reassure her that they were going to be alright.

The club owner cursed silently as he looked at Anna's terrified face, remembering the last time he'd seen his baby sister, when she'd brought him and Billy dinner one night, only to be shot down before his eyes when Tony had sent his men in. Even if she survived, he knew tonight she was going to lose that innocence she'd come in with, in more ways than one.

Without warning, a shot rang out and a man behind Josephine and Anna fell, taken down by Johnny's gun. He shot Josephine a small smile, letting her know he had their back. But in that moment, he'd missed another man running for Josephine, his heart racing as he frantically tried to reload, hearing a terrified scream through the smoke.

"No!" The redhead cried out, watching as one of Tony's men ran straight for Josephine, arms outstretched to grab her by the neck. But before he could reach them, a gun fired and he fell to the floor, blood pooling out beneath his head. Anna looked towards Josephine, shaking as she saw the gun in her hand. Some of the blood had hit Anna's cheek, she same color as her dress.

Josephine practically dragged her towards the tunnel, their hands holding on tight to make sure they didn't lose each other, dodging bullets and knives as they ran. Josephine couldn't even hear the yelp from behind her with all the chaos as one of Tony's men sliced Anna's arm through the jacket, drawing some blood.

Anna looked back as the door was bolted behind them, her face falling as she realized Sam was still on the other side of the door. There was relief on her face when she saw Johnny, Billy, and most of the band, but the biggest comfort was Josephine beside her, hand still holding hers tightly.

Hearing her voice, Anna pulled the taller woman to her, wrapping her arms around her waist and burying her face in her chest as she cried softly, overwhelmed by everything that was happening to them. Billy and Johnny approached as they looked the two women over with the flashlight, flinching when they saw the bloody jacket sleeve and blood on Anna's feet.

Billy quickly removed the jacket, and looked Anna's arm over, relieved to see it was a minor wound. "That shouldn't scar, but we need to clean and bandage it. You've stepped on glass though, so that's a bigger problem," he murmured, sweeping Anna into his arms so they could move faster.

She looked back at Josephine as they walked, her heart still racing from the adrenaline. "Sam's still back there! He's trapped," she spoke frantically as Billy tried to soothe her, stroking her hair. Johnny gave Josephine a worried look, glancing back at the door. "Do you want me to go back for him?" He asked, clenching his jaw.

Anna reached out to take Josephine's hand when she saw the panic on the woman's face, giving it a gentle squeeze to try to keep her calm. "Sam's tough, right? He'll come back," she spoke softly, though there was doubt in her heart. He was cornered and locked out from the rest of them, so she knew his chances of survival couldn't be high, but that wasn't what Josephine needed to hear.

Billy held her close, giving Josephine a concerned look as she stroked Anna's hair, knowing what she must be going through. He'd been separated from Johnny during fights before, and it had always terrified him, knowing he might not see him again. He looked down at Anna, holding her protectively as he watched the two women.

He knew that they were going to have to tell her that leaving wouldn't be a good option. Despite the danger she was now in, their protection was the only thing that would keep her safe. They'd also need to bring her mother somewhere more secure, as now one man outside her home might not be enough.

Johnny pulled Josephine into a tight hug, stroking the back of her head gently as he tried to give her some comfort. "It's not your fault, Jojo. We chose this life, and I'd rather have my bar destroyed with you two than under Tony's protection," he smiled sadly, touching her cheek. "You know the two of you are the only one's Billy and I trust."

Billy started running as soon as the door closed, pulling Anna away from Josephine's touch, not even bothering to look back. They took several turns, too many for Tony to find where they had escaped to. Most were sweating and out of breath by the time they had reached the door to the other speakeasy.

Billy carried Anna Josephine as everyone settled in, removing and jacket the stockings gently as she laid back in Josephine's lap. Johnny moved towards the bar to get medical supplies as Anna curled up against her mistress, still trembling. "It... it hurts, but I'll be alright," she murmured, tears rolling down her cheeks. Billy grabbed a napkin and some water and started wiping the blood from her face.

Supplies in hand, Johnny sat next to the pair and placed Anna's feet on his legs. "This is going to hurt," he said apologetically before pulling out one of the shards of glass, making her cry out in pain as she grabbed Josephine's hand painfully tight.

"S... Sam, is Sam okay?" She asked, looking back at Josephine, trying to focus on something besides the pain as Johnny continued dealing with the glass. Billy had taken off so quickly she hadn't seen Sam make it through the door. Despite not having any sexual interest in Sam, he was Josephine's husband, and she still cared about him. "Are you hurt at all?" She asked, looking the woman over, her hand caressing her arm gently.

Anna slowly began to relax at her gentle kiss, making it a bit easier on her as Johnny removed the glass. The warmth of her body and those arms around her kept her calm and stopped her from jerking away from pain. Billy nodded and quickly went to the bar to pour both of them a drink. Looking back at Anna, he wondered if Johnny had made the mistake in hiring her. Even though he didn't say it, Billy knew it was his way of getting his little sister back. But that innocence made her just as vulnerable as his sister, and it was going to put her in danger.

Anna hesitated at Josephine's words, knowing this life could put not only her, but her mother in danger. She needed money, and this job gave her that as well as someone to take care of her mother when she was gone. And then there was Josephine, the only woman who had ever understood those desires she had. It had become tiresome hiding that part of herself, avoiding the awkward questions when she rejected handsome men, even those of higher status.

Relief washed over her when she saw Sam alive and walking towards them, letting out a sigh as she leaned back against Josephine. She didn't move away at the gentle touch, giving him a warm smile before looking at Josephine. "So even if I left, I'd still be in danger. It wouldn't really change anything?" She asked, glancing towards Johnny and noting the distress and guilt on his face as he moved to his feet.

"Honestly? Yes. You're a way to get to Sam and Josephine now and that makes you a target," he said, sitting on the table as Billy handed her and Josephine their drinks. "Josephine might not want to say it, but I will. I'm willing to leave a couple of men at your house for your protection, but your best chances are staying with us. We can keep an eye on you better, teach you to protect yourself. There's probably already some of Tony's men trying to figure out who you are, and I wouldn't be surprised if they tried to approach you. My advice? Don't go."

He glanced at Josephine before downing his drink in two seconds.

Billy had cleaned and bandaged Anna's feet and was now stitching up her arm, sighing as he looked her over. "As much as I hate to say it, Johnny's probably right. But I also think we need to move you and your mother out of that damn swamp. You're outside of our territory and it's gonna be hard to get there in time if something happened."

Anna sat in thought as Johnny and Billy finished up, keeping a close eye on Johnny as she saw a mix of fear and anger in his eyes. "FUCK! I made a promise we'd keep you safe, and I... I fucking failed on the first night," Johnny snapped, his head in his hands as Billy placed a hand on his shoulder, only to have it shrugged off. Anna didn't say anything, despite how she knew Johnny was feeling. She didn't know if she'd be able to handle this life, if she'd ever feel safe in that bar again, or even at home.

Billy wrapped an arm around her shoulder, pulling her close and running a hand through her hair. "Look, whatever happens, Johnny and I will be here if you ever need us. And Josephine and Sam will keep you safe if you stay. I know you're scared, but you've gotta be smart about this. Leaving won't do you any favors."

Anna nodded, watching as Josephine returned and took Billy's place, instinctively moving a bit closer to her and wrapping her arms around her waist. Their offer was a lot to consider, especially considering how her mother would react if she learned the truth. "If you can find a way to keep my mother safe, I want to stay," she said firmly, closing her eyes as she rested her head on Josephine's chest.

Johnny moved to his feet and checked his gun for bullets. "If you go home tonight, you might be followed right back to your mother. If you want to protect her, your best option is to come with us for tonight," he nodded to Billy to stay put. "I'm going to get us a car so we can get the hell out of here. Thanks for your help George."

The young redhead swallowed hard, looking up at Josephine before placing a gentle kiss on her lips, running her fingers through her hair. "Can I stay in bed with you tonight? It would make me feel safer than sleeping alone."

Anna relaxed at the gentle kiss, wrapping her arms around Josephine's waist and resting her head on the woman's breast. There was something about Josephine that made her feel safe, even with the danger they had faced not an hour before arriving at that safe haven. She carried herself with a quiet strength, one that might not be expected from simply looking at her. "Thank you for getting me out of there," she said softly, closing her eyes as Johnny returned to bring them to the car. The redhead leaned on her mistress for support as she limped towards the car, giving Johnny a small smile as he opened the door.

The car ride was quiet, not only in the car that held Josephine, Sam, and Anna, but with Johnny and Billy as well. Outside of the club and their home, the two men were wary of showing affection, even in the car of Sam's ally. They trusted Sam, true, but that was built over many years and quite a few favors made on both sides. Billy looked over at Johnny, watching the man quietly stew in his anger as they rode, discretely reaching out and letting his hand rest on top of his lover's.

Anna stayed close to Josephine as they approached the large four story house, noticing men at each entrance armed and keeping a wary eye out. The driver hurried up the steps and pulled one of them aside, their head of security, informing him of what happened at the club. With a grimace and a nod, he moved inside to wake up the rest of the guards and keep them on alert. None of them would be sleeping that night.

Johnny pulled Anna into a tight hug once they entered, placing a gentle kiss to the top of her head. The action surprised her, but she didn't pull away, giving him a gentle squeeze back before following the dark haired woman up the steps, Sam's hand on her lower back to give her support in case her injured feet gave her any trouble.

If the room in the club had given her cause to stare, Josephine's home made her stop in her tracks, the wealth the couple had made having gone into each piece of furniture and decoration. It wasn't until Josephine guided her forward that she realized she'd even stopped. "It's beautiful," she said softly, biting her lip as she wondered how Josephine would react if she entered the small hut where she and her mother lived.

Josephine was so used to the extravagant display of wealth, but Anna was still in a state of shock. The young girl hesitated for a moment before following her to the bed and climbing in beside her, nuzzling her neck gently. The mattress was soft, unlike the cot she had slept on almost her whole life, the blankets not scratchy or thin. The beads on her dress weren't quite comfortable for sleeping in and she swallowed. "I don't have anything to wear to bed."

Back