A fantasy of you groping my wife

Dalvi

Really Experienced
i want this for real but thats fo the future right now its just fantasy talk and maybe a roleplay i want a guy or girl any age young would be fun...ta touch my wife innapropriately on the train or on a plane or in a dance club anywhere....whether shes into it or not just keep touching groping and rubbing her....get her ta blow ya jerk ya fuck her anything like that....she very submissive and even if not entirely in the mood couldnt say no to ya cause thats just how she is...so id love ta talk this out....you get the jist

A public location may not be th best place if you someone to keep going even if she doesn't like it.

My name was David Blair. I work as a numbers pusher in the city. Every day I travel on the subway to and from home...a small apartment. With no wife or girlfriend I always was on the hunt for my next lady. Seeing a lady down the aisle I squeeze past everyone as if I'm going to leave the train, but instead I come up behind her. Softly I whisper "Hello, my name is David. Do you come here often?" I say smiling knowing it's a pure pickup line.

she tries her best to turn away and ignore ya but its crowded

"Aww...lady I won't bite. Here, lets shake." I hold my hand to hers and softly shake it, and then bring it up to kiss her hand. "now isn't that better?"

she rolls her eyes pulls her hand away and tries again to turn from ya but its too crowded

Leaning in he softly kisses her on the lips holding there for a moment feeling her about to subcumb to his desires.

she yanks herself away and call you a perv and shuffles a bit but is stuck

This time i wrap my arms round her giving her a sweet tender kiss upon her neck.

shes tring ta pull away hard and its making her shirt come open

Holing her round her waist with one hand, I bring my other hand in to gently cup her breast as I kiss her neck tenderly. "Babe...no need to make a scene. What can I do to make this enjoyable?"

you could stop doin it perv she says her ass sliding out of her dress a tad

"okay...i'll stop, but will you travel with me to my place?"

I put my hand in her hand to ease her nerves and to reassure her. "Everything is going to be okay. I care for you very much. I don't know what got the best of me, but your beauty and charisma overtook me and I just had to be a part of you. Will you please go up with me to my place?" I say giving her hand a gentle kiss.

Back