Last movie you watched

ShyGuy68

The Dane with a cane
So what's the last movie you watched, and did you watch it at the theater or at home?

So far today I've watched

Boondock Saints
Madagascar

And now I'm watching Top Gun

(I've just got a surround sound system hooked up recently, so I'm testing it out)

Wathced Mr & Mrs Smith for the hundreth time last night. Just finished Batman Begins, and now have on Looney Looney Looney Bugs Bunny Movie for my daughter.

Trailer park boys the movie, in theatres, funny as hell..... :nana:

Watched "Taxi Driver" and "Sin City" yesterday. I LOVE "Sin City". Watching it again tonite! :cathappy:

The hitchhickers guide to the galaxy..

pretty good, thinking about going out and renting school of rock

Lucky Number Sleven on DVD.

Dreaming of a 3some with Bruce Willis and Josh Harnett.

Boondock Saints. It was mentioned somewhere on Lit so I had to download it to rewatch it... seen it before, still just as good.

I watched Borat on Friday night.

and im thinking about putting the Devil's Rejects in right now

I'm ashamed to say "Open Season". It was a good film, but the movie I wanted to see "Man of the Year" wasn't playing. I wasn't paying, so I figured, what the heck.

Got a day or two off work with a pulled back so spent all day watching movies today!!

Huck Finn - this morning not bad but better than phil and fern LOL!!

Once were warriors - around dinner time, stunning film from New Zealand and a very powerful movie!!!

Silent Hill - this afternoon, Not bad at all very game like in production and quite atmospheric!!!!

yes i agree. the first hour of silent hill is really really good.
the whole mood of not knowing what is goin on and being alone.
plus the things going on around were great.

once the started adding more people, i thought it ruined the movie and cause uneeded storylines.
i think we would have been better off with a 60 minute movie and the husbands storyline is not needed.

but overall, i think it was alot better than the reviews gave it. sorry, im a huge horror fan

cool, another Horror fan!!!!

Agree the Husband story line was a little too much filler but a nice twist at they end when they dont quite make it home ;)

Mrs A hates most horror shes more a suspens fan but I love the blood and guts types House of 1000 corpse and The devils rejects two of my favs from recent years!! Rob Zombie is an absolute genius I can't wait for his Haloween remake/prequel!!

yes i cant wait to see the way he twists it to fit his views. he is really good.
i watched Devil's Rejects again last night for the millionth time. its great along with 1000 corpses.
I was even Captain Spalding for Halloween. haha. 1000 corpses Spalding tho

Feast was really good for a low budget film. just got it on my netflix. i will take make up over CGI any day.

and im planing on the horrorfest the weekend of the 17th. have you heard about it?

Horror fan here, too!

I just got back from seeing Borat. My friend and I needed a day off. :cathappy:

I adore horror films. Do either of you go to horror conventions? Most likely sounds dumb, but I like 'em.

I enjoyed Silent Hill. Feast was okay.. the gore was insane, but for a low budget horror film is was worth watching.

im not aware of any horror conventions in my area or else i might go. i would like to see what was going on.

the gore in feast was just what i love. The unrated version of Dead Alive is a great movie because of the outragous amount of blood and gore and thats what feast offered. it also surprised me with the make up and special effects. because it was so low budget, i was expecting alot less.

borat was so funny my sides hurt when i left the theather. i saw it on friday night and thought it was the funniest movie of the year. that and Jackass 2. lol

Don't get much in the way of Horror conventions over here in the UK most Brits are just to squemish for it to work I even heard people needed hospital treatment whilst watching SAW 3!!! FFS if its gonna scare you that much and make you look like a fool why go heehhe

Oh and feast looks like good gory fun :nana:

Back