Question re: Daddy/Girl

GoodGirl1357

Virgin
Does a woman who seeks a "Daddy" have to be particularly young? I understand that 20-year olds are far "cuter" than 40-year olds, but can a 40-year old still be a "girl" to a Daddy?

I guess my question is... as someone look at her 20s in the rear view mirror.... and has several years on her 30s.... still partiipate in a Daddy/girl dynamic.

Or, to compensate for my.... er... advanced years... should I be looking for a man in his 60s so i'm technically "daughter" age?

I know of at least one 40+ year old who's (at least) partly in a D/d relationship, with strong elements of D/s and S/m involved as well. As long as it works for you and your partner(s), what do you care what other people think anyway? ;)

Good luck to you, and welcome to BDSM Talk and the Café!

GoodGirl1357, let me echo pretty much what Sir Winston said. As long as it works for you and your partner it is no ones business. To hell with anyone who judges you, it is not their business.

Find a guy who works for you and have a wonderful time.

Mike

Not only that, but you can do this with a guy younger than you. It has nothing to do with chronology.

I know a 40 year old lady who's in a daddy/girl relationship with a 30 year old man. The rules are fluid, as long as it works for both of you.

Does a woman who seeks a "Daddy" have to be particularly young? I understand that 20-year olds are far "cuter" than 40-year olds, but can a 40-year old still be a "girl" to a Daddy?

I guess my question is... as someone look at her 20s in the rear view mirror.... and has several years on her 30s.... still partiipate in a Daddy/girl dynamic.

Or, to compensate for my.... er... advanced years... should I be looking for a man in his 60s so i'm technically "daughter" age?

Age does not matter. Just "be" his baby girl.

Not only that, but you can do this with a guy younger than you. It has nothing to do with chronology.

Totally agree with this. My husband is younger than me, shorter than me--and he's my Daddy. To me, it's all about him; if he can take me on, break me down, show me he's the boss, then why quibble about who's older? Attitude is everything.

i think its all about the mental aspect. how do you feel? how does he feel? is he capable of that paternal authority? do you buy into it? if so... enjoy!

I'll just echo what others before me have said ... Age isn't a rule-breaker for Daddies and their little girls. The chronology isn't the important aspect, it's the emotional bond between the two parties involved.
If you have any questions for Daddies/little girls ... we have a thread over in Fetish. Come on over! ;)

2 years in and our relationship has changed from Master/pet to Daddy/girl. Looking back at it, there have always been very clear aspects of this, it just wasn't labeled as such. Daddy is actually 13 years younger than I am and we won't mention how long it has been since either of us saw 20. :)

S~

Its what your comfortable with, and age is only a number. My the way I like your bum I would love to give it some attention.

It's all about attitude and what you and your partner want/need and usually age has nothing to do with that!! All the comments above are all spot on and hope you have found your answer!

It's all fantasy and role playing isn't it? I don't think age should make any difference.

This 62 year old will give you what you need:)

Whatever you feel comfortable with. Welcome to Lit. Jokn us in the Fetish forum, "Daddy Fetish" thread!!

I'll just echo what others before me have said ... Age isn't a rule-breaker for Daddies and their little girls. The chronology isn't the important aspect, it's the emotional bond between the two parties involved.
If you have any questions for Daddies/little girls ... we have a thread over in Fetish. Come on over! ;)

I second what Swich (Bella) said. Come check the thread out (it's actually pretty active and we're all pretty much one big happy family). Personally, I am in my first relationship of this type. I was even more surprised when I discovered that the man who wanted to be my Daddy is actually 5years younger! I NEVER would've guessed. A Daddy is about showing his little girl what is appropriate, and to make sure he's helping her to be the best girl she can be. The:kiss:re are so many different dynamics and it will change with each Daddy you come in contact with. Hopefully, you'll find exactly what you're looking for!

Keri

I am 46 and at the moment Daddy J's spoiled rotten bratgirl (he is not real happy about that but I'm working on losing that label and being good girl again). If Daddy was 20 or 120 he would still be my Daddy. It is all about what makes your spirit happy and nothing to do with being older or not. We play with pain stuff and control and ownership as well but being his lil' girl makes everything so much more fun for both of us.

I am 46 and at the moment Daddy J's spoiled rotten bratgirl (he is not real happy about that but I'm working on losing that label and being good girl again). If Daddy was 20 or 120 he would still be my Daddy. It is all about what makes your spirit happy and nothing to do with being older or not. We play with pain stuff and control and ownership as well but being his lil' girl makes everything so much more fun for both of us.

Exactly what its all about, I could not have put it better myself

Nonsense. I'm in my early 50s, and my babygirl is in her early 40s. It works wonderfully!

We play act, usually never any younger than her late teens, but we have a fantastic times working through our fantasies.

Nonsense. I'm in my early 50s, and my babygirl is in her early 40s. It works wonderfully!

We play act, usually never any younger than her late teens, but we have a fantastic times working through our fantasies.

Age is only a number, and in role play you can be any one you want to be.

Daddy's here!

I have to agree with all of the previous posts, age is irrelevant, you'll know when someone is right for you..... Having said that, I think 52 would be the perfect age for your daddy :D

Would love to get to know you better :kiss::rose:

makes no difference

I have been the proud to a range of age groups but My current is a lil older than me I'm in my late 30's (i tell everyone I'm 25 anyway) and she's in her 40's but damn no one woulda known the wiser she's hot for me and I hot for her so fuck the numbers and go with what works.

Back