New Fem Boy Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

dre_jones

Literotica Guru
Do you get turned on by those individuals that cross the lines of gender? Does androgyny turn you on? Do you find a sexy male body even sexier in high heels and panties? If you answered "yes" then this thread is for you.

This is thread continues my retired Fem Boy Pic thread (500 pages Yes!). The rules and objectives are the same. Only pics of 18+ models. Follow Lit rules on posting please. No hot linking, no posting pics of folks engaged in sexual acts, respect copyright, etc.. Enjoy

Great continuation of a classic thread. I look forward to it every time I log on.

I want to be a fem boy for a Dom older, hung Daddy

Would love to be ordered to shave my body, dress in stockings, heels, makeup and seduce and older Dad or Grampa and be a totally submissive and slutty whore. My smooth hole being put on display when demanded and greedily accepting hot raw cum and piss with no option to say no. Am into being forced, rented, sold, and made to perform expertly for anyone Dad demands and when he's done, he makes me thank him for choosing me as his prized and well trained sexual boy toy. Also love a smooth, young boy to babysit and train up for my Daddy and his friends, family.

I loved the old thread, judging by the start of this one, I'm gonna love this just as much! :heart:

Would love to be ordered to shave my body, dress in stockings, heels, makeup and seduce and older Dad or Grampa and be a totally submissive and slutty whore. My smooth hole being put on display when demanded and greedily accepting hot raw cum and piss with no option to say no. Am into being forced, rented, sold, and made to perform expertly for anyone Dad demands and when he's done, he makes me thank him for choosing me as his prized and well trained sexual boy toy. Also love a smooth, young boy to babysit and train up for my Daddy and his friends, family.
Well do it then sissy and post pictures of your smooth body and stockings for us all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back