Masturbation with clothing items

CharlieGG

Literotica Guru
The obvious one is panties but I just recently had an experience I thought I'd share to see if others have had it...

I play on a co-ed adult soccer team and there are a lot of times that players will help out other teams if they're short players any given game...

The other night a very attractive woman who plays in the league subbed for us and I let her borrow one of my jerseys for the game. I watched her pull her other jersey off, leaving her in just her sports bra and put the jersey I gave her on. At the end of the game she said she'd take it home and wash it but I said "Don't worry about it, I'll take care of it..." so she took it off (again leaving her in just her sports bra) and handed it to me.

Later that night I was masturbating and looked down to see my soccer bag and thought "I have that jersey she wore..."

I took it out and it had this amazing smell of her sweat and perfume. I ended up wrapping it around my cock and fantasized about her until I finished into the jersey. It's not like I've thought about it before or it's a personal fetish, but it was very hot in the moment.

So... anyone else like women's sweaty gym clothes? ;)

Last edited:
Yes, love to get my hands on my wife's gear after she's been to the gym! Like to get my hands on her, as well, but she usually won't play till she's had a shower... 😠

Love to maturbate with my wife's skirts or jerk off onto them. Even stole one once and took it on a business trip to play with while I was away

Yes, love to get my hands on my wife's gear after she's been to the gym! Like to get my hands on her, as well, but she usually won't play till she's had a shower... 😠

Ha! Should jump in the shower with her! Offer to soap her up but see if you can get a taste or two before you do.

Pantyhose are my fetish. I luv to stroke myself with them or while wearing them. Pm me to chat.

A friend of mine older sister's room became the guest room when she left for college. Anytime I stayed there I jerked off with her clothes. Panties and bras were the preferred items but also used her sports bras and regular clothes. I usually didn't cum on the clothes but she had a silk long sleeve shirt that I used once and came all in the sleeve. Always wondered if she knew

Pantyhose, bras, stockings, leggings (especially wet look or shiny) and one of my all time favourites are one piece swim suits/swimming costume

leather does it for me. i love to strip off, then put on my long leather coat and a pair of long gloves and luxuriate in it for as long as i possibly can.

The only way my sub would masterbate would be with her panties. She would take them off and use them on her clit.

Shoes for me. Love the ones she wears all day, when their still warm... Sniffing one and ducking the other, my fav!

Panties of course but also slips, nightgown, panty hose all of the used or new also like wearing the first 3

Dark Thigh Highs

My now ex-wife Bev would tie up my balls with her dark thigh high leaving the top for me to masturbate into after she left for work..coming home she would check to see how much sperm was coating them. :)

Leather Boy

I'm addicted to black leather. I put on all my motorcycle gear (jacket, gloves, and boots) when I do it, either by myself or with a woman.

I wear her panties while fucking myself, wear them to work a lot, I have stuffed them in my ass while jerking off, and I have licked my cum out of them along with hers sometimes. An average week.

When I travel, my wife packs a pair of her recently worn panties. She knows I use them to masturbate in my hotel room at night.

Had a similar problem.

A couple months ago after years of being frustrated I explained to my wife how much I love her scent, even more pre shower, she was surprised and flattered. Now won't run to the shower every time sex is a possibility. She now leaves panties out for me. Yay! Thought I might be heading for a divorce but actually opened her up to a lot of new things.

Definitely my wife's dirty thongs. But she this favourite dildo that I enjoy licking and then I masturbate on it and put back in her toy drawer.

Back