BDSM networks

Have you just discovered BDSM?

Have you just discovered broken English? (If you're not a native English speaker, I apologize. If you are, *you* should.)

Your post is next to incomprehensible, and your offering of Alt.com and Bondage.com as the premier BDSM sites online suggests that you have no experience in this culture.

Yes, I'm from Ukraine, and English is not my native language.

I am already familiar with BDSM and talk to fellow countrymen, but now there is the opportunity to travel and I want to meet people in other countries. (and better learn English, communicating on the network.)
Forums - this is good, but I like "like", photos, chats etc.))

Last edited:
Then I apologize for the not-nice remark about broken English, and freely admit that your English is much better than my Ukrainian (non-existent).

As for BDSM sites, I would refer you to Fetlife.com, a free online community of BDSMers that lists what appears to be every nation on the face of the earth (including the Ukraine, and some I've never heard of). Check it out.

I'm guessing you're male.

If that is the case, I really don't have much advice for you because the sites you listed, as well as collerme.com are filled with males looking for an easy fuck. In other words, the competition is fierce.

I have to agree....Fetlife.com is the best REAL bdsm site. I was on alt years ago when I was majorly slutting my way through the scene...met some interesting Doms. But I'm told it is all filled with fake profiles now.

Fetlife.com is the biggest site, but it´s hard to befriend people there if you don´t know them already+the interface lacks a lot in my opinion.

Bdsmfriendbook.com is brand new, but by the looks of it they will grow big fast. The facebook style interface and loads of possibilities will attract people from all over. It´s free and have no banners or commercials.

Forget about Alt.com, it´s filled with fakes and scammers.

Back