Are you a kinky, curious girl, who thinks she's a sub? Are you an experienced sub

Sinpain

Really Experienced
Are you a -27,kinky, curious girl, who thinks she's a sub? Are you an experienced sub

Good! if you clicked this, it means you're one of the two. i posted in the non-kink section, but I'm also looking for a cool sub-girl, so if you're a sub or a wannabee sub, or curious, check out my post here: http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?p=58039930#post58039930

Copy and paste it in our browser if the link doesn't work. Actually, I'll just Copy and paste it here:

My screenname is just a screenname, but.....
I do dabble with kinky stuff. I'm not really into pain. It's just a name.

I'm looking for someone. is this you?

A few months ago, I ended a long-distance thing with a girl who was 24 hours away. It was tough, but worth it to the end, even though it could have went a little more smoothly. We aren't even friends, and that's sad, but... that's life.

Now that she's out of my system, I'm on the lookout for a girl who like the idea of loyalty, and isn't afraid of the feels. If you're romantic, it's a plus, but you don't have to be. You can even be shy. Any body type is fine, and any age is fine, as long as you have no problem with proving that you're a born female. No, a pic won't do it. I need to hear your voice via Skype.

This can be online or real life. You can be kinky, or not. You can be a virgin, or not. Either way, I'll know what to do to make you feel at ease with me.

In your note, tell me some of the stuff you like, movie and music/game wise.

If you have a gf or bf please be honest about it. I won't judge.

Thanks.

Oh, and I'm straight. Feel free to look at my posts and see what people think about me.

If my inbox is full, post on this thread, and I'll send you a note. :D

Sinpain

Last edited:
Would someone please date him, so he stops writing here?

Thanks in advance.

Who are you?

Would someone please date him, so he stops writing here?

Thanks in advance.

There's a name for what you're doing.

This is the personals section, right? I'm looking for a girl, who is a sub, who is 18-27, right? I don't understand why you're writing on this thread, since you're not what I'm looking for, and I don't know you, nor have I ever spoken to you here, or in real life.

Last edited:
I just looked at your profile, and threads you write on.

Yeah, sorry but no.

You seem to have a lot of time on your hands, sticking your nose into people's threads, making erroneous comments, then ending apologizing for your ignorance on some of them.

Why are you here? You've now written on two of my posts. Surely you have better things to do. You certainly dont fit the description of what I'm looking for.

Why are you writing on my thread?

That was a rhetorical question.

Last edited:
Its none of your damn business why am I here and what I do.
This is a public forum, not your playground, so dont think you have right to call anyone out.
Coming from a blackmailer this selfrighteous passive aggressive tantrum is really rich.

Um...... okay?

Its none of your damn business why am I here and what I do.
This is a public forum, not your playground, so dont think you have right to call anyone out.
Coming from a blackmailer this selfrighteous passive aggressive tantrum is really rich.

I have no idea what you're talking about, but if it makes you feel good to post in my thread, go right ahead. I aim to please. ;)

Last edited:
Go hate on someone else.

Suddenly you're against sticking your nose in other people's personals. You're kidding, right? :rolleyes:

And this is how he treats women, ladies. Just so you know.

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1045983

Hey, although I don't have to, I stand up for other guys who may not be smart enough to know when they're being played. There's really no need to take one or two of my posts out of context to prove your point. Just look at all of the posts I've made, including the few times I've called out fakes, who... guess what?.... actually turned out to be fake.

There is no problem with privacy, when it comes to letting someone hear your voice, either on a phone, with *69, or Skype, via a fake email, or alternate email.

I'm not a dick. I'm a guy... like many, many other men on lit... who have had to deal with fake after fake. I don't even have to go into detail, since, as I said, it's all in my previous posts.

You can also see the many satisfied subs in my posts, so.... I stand behind my words. The few guys who wanna be a hero, and trash me are welcome to. I like results, and I give results.

Have a great day, everyone. I won't be commenting on any more posts that don't address my search someone new to have lots of fun with.

Hey, although I don't have to, I stand up for other guys who may not be smart enough to know when they're being played.

I am sure those other guys will appreciate you standing up for them on your own account because they are too stupid to do that for themselves.

The only one being played, in particularly nasty blackmailing kind of way is that poor new girl who had to deal with your passive aggressive threats. Did you think being new and a sub she wont have guts to stand up for herself? Shows how much you know about subs, they are not doormats waiting for any horny predator to walk over them.

You have no right to demand from anyone to prove anything to you. You can only work on mutual trust and respect and deserve whatever you get. But I guess that takes too much time, to get to know someone, instead of get them on voice chat after 2 minutes and splutter commands. Some "Dom" indeed.
The only fake I see here is you.

I am sure those other guys will appreciate you standing up for them on your own account because they are too stupid to do that for themselves.

The only one being played, in particularly nasty blackmailing kind of way is that poor new girl who had to deal with your passive aggressive threats. Did you think being new and a sub she wont have guts to stand up for herself? Shows how much you know about subs, they are not doormats waiting for any horny predator to walk over them.

You have no right to demand from anyone to prove anything to you. You can only work on mutual trust and respect and deserve whatever you get. But I guess that takes too much time, to get to know someone, instead of get them on voice chat after 2 minutes and splutter commands. Some "Dom" indeed.
The only fake I see here is you.

Where is the like button?

sinpain, do you like thomas the train engine a lot.
i mean A LOT?

I hope you have good reading comprehension skills.

I knew it! Kat, I remembered that crap and went digging myself. I'm clearly not as talented as you, though. Good find!

Because if you actually read all of what's in the those cherrypicked threads, you will find that there is nothing negative about me in them. You know, I could simply create another profile here, so I don't have to deal with trolls, but I have nothing to hide, and without the cherry picking, anyone can see from the numerous threads that I'm a real person, and I don't hang out here, spewing hate to people, the way people are doing on my personal ad, in search of a kinky girl. I mean WTF? lol!

Should I contact an admin to contact you, ask them to personally ask you to chill? I know of at least one here, who has helped me in that regard before.

Are you going to chase me around if I create a new post? Actually, you guys are only giving me more publicity, so it's cool. I don't have to bump.

Please take note that even though I could cherrypick profiles and pick out things about you, that, out of context, can make you look like idiots, I haven't. Yes, I've seen them, and can post links, just you're doing, but I actually have a life, and have better things to do, unlike a bunch of extremely unattractive, obese, bitter idiots who literally live on Literotica, in their trailerpark home.

See? You're drawing me into your gutter. I didn't have to mention the trailer, or that most of you are extremely unnatractive, stupid and obese (although it's true lol!), but you're taking me there. There's only so much abuse a person can take.

Here is a very, very recent example of a popular "girl" on lit, who apparently turned out to be using other people's pics for a looooong time.: http://forum.literotica.com/showthre...999575&page=29

I should just contact an admin.

To everyone else who is reading this crap, I apologize. Being harrassed comes with knowing what you want being assertive about it. Thank you for the very kind personal notes. I will get back to you as soon as I can.

Sinpain

Last edited:
Well, you're a charmer and no mistake. No wonder the subs are flocking to you.

But sorry, I forgot. I'm even less your target market than StrayKat, so I won't bother you anymore. Good luck with your next naive 18 year old. It wouldn't float my boat, but different strokes and all that.

I have no idea who you are, but you clearly haven't read my ad.

Well, you're a charmer and no mistake. No wonder the subs are flocking to you.

But sorry, I forgot. I'm even less your target market than StrayKat, so I won't bother you anymore. Good luck with your next naive 18 year old. It wouldn't float my boat, but different strokes and all that.

My personal ad asks for females that are 27 and under. Not that it's any of your business, but I've played with women here that are as old as 54, so I guess you're the naive one.

Also, you say that you won't bother me "Anymore", yet I haven't seen any other posts under our name on my thread, so I guess you must have more than one profile. Nice one.

< Should I contact an admin to contact you, ask them to personally ask you to chill? I know of at least one here, who has helped me in that regard before. >

Wow. More passive aggressive threats. "Do what I say or I'm gonna get you in trouble." Why is it I think SK will be even less moved to "obey" than the newbie sub you tried to bully? :D

Dude, if you're going to bully and abuse new subs in the name of justifying your own homophobic fears get used to taking some heat.

Cherrypick much?

Wow. More passive aggressive threats. "Do what I say or I'm gonna get you in trouble." Why is it I think SK will be even less moved to "obey" than the newbie sub you tried to bully? :D

Dude, if you're going to bully and abuse new subs in the name of justifying your own homophobic fears get used to taking some heat.

Why am am I homophobe? Because I don't like being sexual with men? I love gay people. I'm just not into being sexual with gay men. Gay-bi women, sure! lol! After all that's been said here, you went after that one nugget. Does context mean anything to you? Don't you read? : Here is a very, very recent example of a popular "girl" on lit, who apparently turned out to be using other people's pics for a looooong time.: http://forum.literotica.com/showthre...999575&page=29

Last edited:
Back